Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

As if there are not already enough reasons to forgive? Turns out it also makes come out looking like the better person. Way to make the Dubrows look even shallower and more petty than they already are.

I do like David, but It really is hard when a man gives other women a certain kind if attention. Flirtation is usually more about the personality and/or issues of the flirter than extramarital lust, but once Shannon makes it clear it feels hurtful, he needs to watch it. Watching her face was heartbreaking.

Those quick cuts between Tamara and Shannon really highlight how much better-looking the newbie is.

I will take the mention of Lucy & Ethel as an excuse to post/recommend a listen to this story Tim Gunn tells about Vivian Vance. Omg hilarious!
http://forums.previously.tv/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=edit_post&f=517&t=13475&p=321490&page=3

Edited by Gumby
  • Love 5

Is it just me or is Tamra's dress identical to Heathers but in a different color? It looked like it in the haircut clip when they were walking to the set. Same back cut and everything.

I was just about to post the same thing then saw this! I think it was the same dress. Tamra looked a little washed out in that pink. Then again she has no soul so she's already colorless.

• Love 4

So when David issues an public apology at a small dinner party, it's grandstanding, but when the Dubrows wait months to deliver qualified, conditional mea culpas on a film set, it's totally authentic and sincere?

While I believe Heather is demonstrably more educated, formally or informally, than her predecessors in the OC, erudition and actual intelligence are completely different taxonomies. I would say in terms of intellect she's probably commensurate with Gretchen. How difficult is it to spot the glaring contradiction, say, chiding Shannon for confronting Tamra at a dinner table full of people . . . during a confrontation at a table full of people? For that matter, what lapse of logic compels one to double down on the "asked you to leave" distinction when one has been shown on camera describing Shannon's ejection as "kicking her out of my house"?

Heather and Terry are idiots; I firmly believe that underneath her vulgarity, Tamra is faster mentally in a social capacity than both. As evil as it was, the juggling act she performed at the Rovsek supper was a reflection of quick reflexes and deflection. Compare that to Heather gaping dumbly at Tamra when she realized Tamra had thrown her under the bus at the Beador Christmas party.

That being said, it did look to me like Tamra realized she had underestimated Shannon and met her match. Her rejoinders of sarcastic "okay"s and "sure"s were in stark contrast to her traditional honey-badger shrieking.

I hope production shafts Tams and entices the Dubrows back with the promise of a redemption edit, only to stick the screws to them again.

I don't think any of the women looked good; hi-def is seriously a friend to none of these ladies. Shannon's haircut is dry and unflattering and her makeup was poorly applied. Tamra and Heather were both looking very crone-like. Vicki's face looks like it settled, but her both her dress and Lizzie's were hideous.

• Love 20

Ok.  So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say none of the women physically looked really bad.  Let's face it.  It's tough to look perfect in hi def and not many do.

The problem with Heather's haircut was that it was too severe.  If the hair and bangs were a little tousled, it would soften the look of the cleopatra wig effect.  I don't think most men (in my experience) like short or severe bangs but I know plenty who like soft long bangs.   I thought Shanon looked very nice.  Even Vicki looked good but exposed the girls too much.  The girls are too big for that kind of dress.  I don't remember what the others were wearing but they all wear too much eye makeup which isn't flattering.  Stop trying too hard.  Less can be more with all the housewives.

• Love 8

Heather's bangs seem to have made more of an impact on the reunion thus far than Lizzie.

That was...whatever.  I still don't know the origins of the "take down the Beadors" comment, and while- at the end of the day- I don't care, if Andy's going to ask about he, I'd like him to try and get an answer.  We know he can push when he wants to, he did it with Ramona at the NY reunion.  

I hope Shannon is a big part of next year because I want to see which route she goes.  Will she buy into her own hype?  Or, will she be selling a shit ton of products (that's my guess)?  

The only thing is, I don't see her without Tamra being there to make sure some drama happens.  She and Vicki may be funny, but this is Bravo.  They want fistfights and tears.  

The other thing that stood out to me tonight...for some reason, at a certain angle, Vicki physically reminded me of Gretchen.  I wonder if their faces were made by the same person.

• Love 2

Tamra used to be a pretty woman, even if  her styling is trashy.  However, it is like the older she gets, the ugly from her soul is creeping onto her face.  I would not be surprised to learn her style icon was Pamela Anderson and that is not a look that ages gracefully.  The botox is just making everything look more off kilter and not helping. 

• Love 11
That being said, it did look to me like Tamra realized she had underestimated Shannon and met her match. Her rejoinders of sarcastic "okay"s and "sure"s were in stark contrast to her traditional honey-badger shrieking.

Best example: Shannon telling Tamra that she remembers all of Lizzie's dinner party because she wasn't too drunk to remember it, so Tamra shouldn't ever be talking about Shannon's drinking again. Tamra had nothing to say. Just a bratty, "Okay." Shannon did what Gretchen and Alexis could never do - she shut that shit down. There was nowhere for Tamra to go.

It boggles my mind that Tamra is still trying to spin all her lies.

I just wish someone - anyone - would just flat out say to Tamra, "The fact that you lie and then try to paint other people as drunk or insane to cover for your lies is downright despicable and disgusting." It's all in the subtext, it's almost said - but no one just comes out and says it. Tamra needs to be read the riot act the way she reads other people the riot act.

If Tamra does come back next year, it really does seem that Vicki and Shannon are poised to not let her get away with a thing. Absolutely loved Vicki in the preview saying, "Well, you lie all the time."

• Love 16

Can Vicki really be so uninformed that she thinks all gay men are in good shape and whatever else the heck she said?? What an idiot!

And thanks Vicki for confirming the divorce was NOT about "spousal support" but a division of assets. You bought Don out of the business, the business you created while married to him in a community property state. Likely during years when you weren't making any money and he was supporting you and your children. That is how it works honey! Jerk.

How could Vicki and Lizzie think those dresses with smashed breasts looked good?? I don't need to see that much cleavage. I need eye bleach. But Vicki's shorter hair was a plus.

Tamra looked like the deeply unhappy person she is.

I lost count of the Dubrow's apology total, so will just agree with the world that Heather's hair looked awful and fake.

• Love 13

What was going on with Vicki's dress in the back?  In the scene where she was describing giving the check to Donn, she leaned forward to expose this huge black stretchy band across her back.  Surely that's not part of the dress?  Weird. 

Tamra looked like she was smelling something rotten throughout the entire episode. 

• Love 9

Not having Eddie by Tamra's side made her look extra pathetic when she was talking about David's flirtation. She is such an evil bitch she was trying to make Shannon feel insecure in her marriage that she and David are actually working on. If both Shannon and Tamwreck are back next season, I'm thinking that's where Tamra's going to aim--David and his fidelity. Tread lightly, Shannon. Tamra's a sick puppy, so she'll not hesitate to go for your family.

• Love 13
Tamra looked like she was smelling something rotten throughout the entire episode.

Herself perhaps? ( Sorry I cant't seem to get the hang of the quote option, Help!!)

Edited by Mya Stone
Added quote box. :)
  • Love 10

I think I'm speechless.  Or just completely in shock at Tamballs face.  It brought back memories of silly puddy.  You all would have told me to shut my open mouth.  WTF?  All greasy and puddy.  Maybe she took my suggestion of slathering her face with moisturizer too literal.

Miss Terry.  Fail.  Go away and look at more boobs.  Hot David isn't going to poop out any more apologies to you and Dora the Explorer.  (My apologies to Dora.)  Enough with the finger pointing. 

"We'd like to move for a better view."   Bam.  Take that Dora!

Eddie must have been on a bike ride.  Hee.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 15

So Terry used the word sardonic and asked if David knew what the word meant, and Heather added that he'd probably need a thesaurus. But they weren't being demeaning. Ok, got it.

I guess technically, they said they never meant to be demeaning to construction workers.  They didn't apologize for being demeaning and condescending to David.  In fact, Terry said he wasn't going to apologize for what happened at Vicki's party and that he was just sorry for the serverity of his reaction.  Yarite.  Whatever Miss Terry.

• Love 7

Herself perhaps? ( Sorry I cant't seem to get the hang of the quote option, Help!!)

LOL...

Hit the quotation marks on the post and then click on it on your screen.  Well, on my computer, when I hit the quotation button, I get a little pop up screen "quote a post".  Click on it and then write your response under it.  Someone else may help you too.   

• Love 2

The whole "Shannon drinks a lot" thing really pisses me off. Maybe it's because I'm a vodka drinker, too?

Tamra has admitted that she's had so much to drink that she forgets events. Vickie has peed the bed, while awake, for crying out loud. Lizzie has a total meltdown and got really ugly with her husband on camera! I've seen Shannon loosen up a little, but I don't ever remember her being smashed like any of them. I really wonder if it's just a matter of these dumb bunnies not realizing that a tall vodka and water is pretty much the same as the jumbo glass of wine they're always toting around?

I bet Shannon prefers vodka because it's supposed to be a "cleaner" alcohol.

Like I said, I don't know why it makes me so mad, but it does. I like vodka, whiskey, and I really like bourbon. I've had my share of people who are just flabbergasted at what I drink. They really don't seem to comprehend that my one or two shot glasses of bourbon or vodka is equal or usually less than the Bud Light or white wine they're pounding, like it's their job.

Edited to fix a typo. Don't want you guys to start worrying about my drinking

Edited by Scottish Girl
  • Love 24

LOL...

Hit the quotation marks on the post and then click on it on your screen.  Well, on my computer, when I hit the quotation button, I get a little pop up screen "quote a post".  Click on it and then write your response under it.  Someone else may help you too.

Thanks Lablover, Testing now!

• Love 1

Terry lost two months of sleep over David's comment? Toughen up little bitch. If this is the sort of thing that causes you to lose sleep perhaps you should do a stint with Doctors Without Borders and see what real problems there are in the world, the kinds of things that should cause you to lose sleep. Then again, I don't think the Dubrows have compassion for anyone other than themselves. I wonder how the patients he operated on while sleep deprived for two months feel knowing they were at risk at the hands of a surgeon not functioning at his best, well rested self.

Heather dear, misfortunate means the following - deserving or inciting pity.  When you said, "It was a misfortunate choice of words", I think you meant unfortunate.  Put down the thesaurus and find a dictionary.

I was soooo hoping Shannon was going to call her out on her misuse of the that word and offer to buy her a dictionary.

• Love 21

Tamra looked at Liz immediately with such distain. It is odd for me that all the emotion I can see in T's face is bitterness, defiance, mean, shrill and downright angry at life.

I loved when Shannon said they wanted a smaller house and a better view - Heather actually flinched!

Heather and Terry sure seem to have their "it was my mindset" down pat to explain bad behavior.

I wonder if that really was a home of Andy's.....sure didn't look in the south Cal area with the snow on the "mountain" behind the water. But gorgeous.

• Love 7

Does Miss Terry work on his own face?  That would be like my sister in law doing lasik on herself.  He looks all clamming too, like Tamballs. 

Why do I think foreplay in the Dullbrows house is "you shoot me up first, then I'll do you."  The question is, who gets the ice?

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 5

I was soooo hoping Shannon was going to call her out on her misuse of the that word and offer to buy her a dictionary.

I wouldn't want to make a drinking game of how many times people on these shows, women and men both, mangle the English language because I would get naked wasted if I did.  So many of these people have grammatically incorrect usage, but it's definitely more fun to make fun of Miss Terry and Madame because they so badly want to come across as intellectually superior to everyone else on RHOC. So with this in mind Miss Terry, when using the pronouns I or me, the I is a subject pronoun and the me is an object pronoun.  Therefore, the grammatically correct pronoun to use when something is said about you and Heather is me not I.  ________ was said, or ________ said _______ about her (Heather) and me because you (and Heather) are the objects not the subjects.

• Love 3

I wonder if that really was a home of Andy's.....sure didn't look in the south Cal area with the snow on the "mountain" behind the water. But gorgeous.

The waves in the back ground looked fake to me---as if they were some sort of visual effect.  But if they are real, depending on the location/situation of the house, there could be views of the ocean and the mountains with snow in the background too.  Southern California is in a basin surrounded by mountains,  so there could be snow in the San Gabriel and the San Bernardino mountains after a cold storm.

Edited by Lyra Angelica

I totally just googled "dirty sanchez." If anyone knows what the hell is wrong with me, feel free to PM me. Blergh!

I am lame. I meant to quote you, but I pressed the thumbs up....WTH???

It has got to be some sort of freaky sex thing, and I bet Tamra does know what it means even though she acted like she didn't.

• Love 4

Lyra Angelica...let's just say it's really disgusting and I took one for the team. Do NOT Google it. :-)

Too late for me. Boy, am I happy to have Dori's memory as I will forget all about that in a day or two. In the meantime, I'll stay clear of the chocolate in the pantry. 

• Love 2

I just have to say, I can't believe how Tamara has aged.  She looks like the oldest of the OC housewives.

I absolutely love that the preview of next week shows Lizzie calling Tamra an "Old, bitter woman." Hahahaha! She knows right where to hit Tamra so it hurts.

• Love 12

Hey, Miss Terry & Madame the puppet with the drag queen 'do, your apologies really really suck!!  Are they as bad as a Ramona apology?  Yeah, they suck & these 2 smug assholes can bite me.  OK, Ramona says she's sorry if someone feels offended by something she's said.  Of course, it's an absolutely meaningless non-apology.  But Heather & Terry constantly try to explain away what they were feeling when they did what they did.  Who the hell cares what they were feeling?  They said they apologized for something, but the apology got so lost in the explanation of their feelings, who could figure out what they actually were apologizing for?

Heather kept saying over & over & over & over (it musta been 17 billion times) how Shannon "yelled" at her or was acting "scary" & yet that never happened.  We saw that never fuckin' happened.  But would Heather admit she was wrong -- about anything???  Noooooo.  Er, does "Dubrow" translate to never ever ever ever admitting that you possibly could have done something wrong?  Terry wouldn't admit that getting on David's case for his comments about Heather, & NOT on Eddie for making the same kind of comments, made absolutely no sense.  Um, cuz Eddie is his good friend?  Don't believe that bullshit for a second.  Eddie's comments were more vile than David's.  You're full of crap, Miss Terry.

I'm wondering if it's a "doctor thing" that Terry just can't admit to making a mistake.  Mistakes mean malpractice lawsuits in his profession.  So maybe he just refuses to ever admit being wrong?  And Heather has caught on, doing the same bullshit?

Well, David once again handled himself well.  Terry can try to lamely explain away his comments about construction workers.  He can't.  He did come off as elitist & snobbish & it was awful.   David was right to say Terry's comments stand on their own & say everything we need to know about him, despite his useless explanations or what he was feeling at the time.

Vicki's comments, with her idiotic stereotypes of gays, were extremely annoying.  I was more annoyed by Andy Cohen, the devil himself.  Instead of using it as an opportunity to make his usual cutesy faces I can't stand, he should have said outright she was spouting dumb stereotypes.  Ah, but the Vickster is quite a prejudiced woman, ain't she?  I don't think that should be forgotten.  And if it is forgotten by anyone, then Vicki the moron seems to be happy to remind us once again she is a horrible snob & very much a bigot.  And she certainly ain't winning any friends in OK, is she?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 9

Not having Eddie by Tamra's side made her look extra pathetic when she was talking about David's flirtation. She is such an evil bitch she was trying to make Shannon feel insecure in her marriage that she and David are actually working on. If both Shannon and Tamwreck are back next season, I'm thinking that's where Tamra's going to aim--David and his fidelity. Tread lightly, Shannon. Tamra's a sick puppy, so she'll not hesitate to go for your family.

Shannon should have yelled back at Tamra, "my husband wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole, trashy rat face" to mock her. But, of course, she wouldn't do that to someone.

• Love 6

I totally just googled "dirty sanchez." If anyone knows what the hell is wrong with me, feel free to PM me. Blergh!

I'm embarrassed because I think I'm the only one in the world who already knew what that is. However, I hated when Tamra in a little girl's voice asked, "oh ooo, what is it??" You know she googled when the show aired or Eddie told her IF she hadn't already known or pretended like she didn't. I mean....they do anal. It's totally likely Eddie went for her mouth straight after.

I know, I know, gross. My sleeping pills have kicked in and in a strange state (not Oklahoma!) jk

I wouldn't want to make a drinking game of how many times people on these shows, women and men both, mangle the English language because I would get naked wasted if I did. So many of these people have grammatically incorrect usage, but it's definitely more fun to make fun of Miss Terry and Madame because they so badly want to come across as intellectually superior to everyone else on RHOC. So with this in mind Miss Terry, when using the pronouns I or me, the I is a subject pronoun and the me is an object pronoun. Therefore, the grammatically correct pronoun to use when something is said about you and Heather is me not I. ________ was said, or ________ said _______ about her (Heather) and me because you (and Heather) are the objects not the subjects.

Oh, yes, hence my username. Now, they need to get the usage of the word 'myself' down pat.

Edited by Betweenyouandme
  • Love 8

Ah, but the Vickster is quite a prejudiced woman, ain't she?  I don't think that should be forgotten.  And if it is forgotten by anyone, then Vicki the moron seems to be happy to remind us once again she is a horrible snob & very much a bigot.  And she certainly ain't winning any friends in OK, is she?

Vicki doesn't seem to do well outside of her little circle of white, American, straight, Southern CA people. She's always inadvertently insulting people with her ignorance. She seems to be taking out her hurt and anger about Brianna's move on the entire state of OK. As if it weren't for the existence of that evil place Brianna would be home with her.

I bet Terry and Heather were fuming hearing Vicki and Tamra saying over and over how hot David is. No matter how much plastic surgery Terry has, short of cutting off his head and replacing it, they will never win the hottest husband contest against the Beadors. Once again, David outshines Terry. Did eveyone catch the looks Terry and Heather gave each other at the end of the episode? Looked like, "Damn it! The Beadors are taking US down and making us look bad. Our pre-planned talking points aren't working!!"

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 10

So when David issues an public apology at a small dinner party, it's grandstanding, but when the Dubrows wait months to deliver qualified, conditional mea culpas on a film set, it's totally authentic and sincere?

While I believe Heather is demonstrably more educated, formally or informally, than her predecessors in the OC, erudition and actual intelligence are completely different taxonomies. I would say in terms of intellect she's probably commensurate with Gretchen. How difficult is it to spot the glaring contradiction, say, chiding Shannon for confronting Tamra at a dinner table full of people . . . during a confrontation at a table full of people? For that matter, what lapse of logic compels one to double down on the "asked you to leave" distinction when one has been shown on camera describing Shannon's ejection as "kicking her out of my house"?

Heather and Terry are idiots; I firmly believe that underneath her vulgarity, Tamra is faster mentally in a social capacity than both. As evil as it was, the juggling act she performed at the Rovsek supper was a reflection of quick reflexes and deflection. Compare that to Heather gaping dumbly at Tamra when she realized Tamra had thrown her under the bus at the Beador Christmas party.

Yes Yes Yes lunastartron! You took the words right out of my mouth. Terry & Heather not only believe that they are much much smarter than their castmates; they also believe that they are much much smarter than the viewers. Of course the stupid people watching at home will believe their poorly crafted scripted excuses. Not only did she publicly confront Shannon while scolding Shannon for publicly confronting Tamra.  She did it in front of a much larger audience and not only did she confront Shannon and David. She and Terry maliciously attempted to ridicule, bully, and humiliate them; and at the same time they managed to insult the entire construction industry. Terry couldn't sleep for 2 months because of what "others were saying" to him about David's comments. Those same people did not mention Eddie's comments. Who are these other people? Outside of the cast, there weren't that many people there. It sounds like more of Tamra's shit stirring. He was so upset that he couldn't sleep for 2 months but he couldn't call David and tell him. He was upset because sexual references were made in front of his kids and 80 year old mother. However, the sexual references that Eddie made in front of his children and his 80 yr old mom were perfectly ok because Eddie is his friend. Yet, Terry is still so offended by David's comments that he will never apologize. I wonder how long those 2 geniuses, the Dubrow's, spent crafting and rehearsing their defense. Clearly, they didn't spend long enough. They are nasty nasty people and they deserve each other. I feel bad for their children. By the way what's up with Terrys's nose? It looks like Designing Women's Bernice Clifton's nose after her botched rhinoplasty. http://www.designingwomenonline.com/Photos/108_03.jpg

Moving on. Vicki needs to hire a stylist. She has absolutely no taste. Her plastic surgery does appear to be settling in though. She looks better and that's all I will say about that. Shannon's dress did not flatter her midsection. It appeared to be too tight. The others looked ok. I'm neither for or against Heather's bangs.  I agree with everyone who has said that Tamra needs to let the hair extensions go. As has already been mentioned her plastic surgery is aging her terribly. Speaking of hair, I thought Shannon's looked terrible. Andy is still a terrible reunion host. Although he didn't play favorites tonight as much as he usually does. He still sucks though. 

• Love 10

Anyone catch Madame the puppet say "you did have one your Shannon moments", while making a twitchy crazy face?  Wow, what a c*nty thing to say.  Um, didn't she just "apologize" to Shannon -- about something -- have no idea what, but I thought maybe it was for calling her crazy 8 million times.  Guess not.  OK, Shannon is on edge, but to imply she's ready to be carted off to a loony bin any second is extremely cruel.  Ah, but that's exactly who Heather is.  Luved how she just wouldn't admit she threw Shannon outta her house.  Er, she pointed to the door & asked her to leave, but that's not throwing her out -- to Heather.  

So what's with Vicks & this flirting with David?  Shannon does NOT look OK with it.  And what was with Vicks talking bout Brooks like she's still seeing him?

• Love 9

Shannon should have yelled back at Tamra, "my husband wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole, trashy rat face" to mock her. But, of course, she wouldn't do that to someone.

Shannon took Tamra's bait on that one. She really let that get to her. She started to lose control. You cannot loose control of the narrative around people like Tamara, Heather and Terry. You have to stay on the offensive. Those three spent weeks calculating and scripting their game plan. They came ready to exploit and pounce on any of Shannon's weaknesses.

Edited by cafe au lait
  • Love 7

Hold on..... I'm going to Cut Fitness to sign up for classes.  NOT.  I'd rather go have water down tequila/vodka with David and Shannon.

Hold on..... I'm going to call Miss Terry Dullbrow for a boob lift.  NOT.  I'd rather have David just hold them up.  Bloop!

Hold on..... I'm going to re-watch Brianna's segment.  NOT.  I almost expected Raging Ryan to be lurking in the background filming.

Again, I'm sure Eddie enjoyed his bike ride. 

Tamballs FB page is very quiet....no shots of make up and hair.  Hope she's in hiding.  She looked awful.  THAT'S MINE OPINION!!!

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 16
Hold on..... I'm going to call Miss Terry Dullbrow for a boob lift.  NOT.  I'd rather have David just hold them up.

Uh-oh.  Shannon's giving you a quivering side-eye on that one!  I have no idea why, but I do have a soft spot for Shannon.  But I still get the feeling, despite her strong objections to the accusations of her being a loon, she does look all too often on the edge of a pretty severe breakdown.

• Love 5

Uh-oh.  Shannon's giving you a quivering side-eye on that one!  I have no idea why, but I do have a soft spot for Shannon.  But I still get the feeling, despite her strong objections to the accusations of her being a loon, she does look all too often on the edge of a pretty severe breakdown.

I always giggle at the way she responds with her lips like "ooooooooooohhhhhhhh"   She did it when Miss Terry said he wasn't going to apologize. \  She's prettiest when she laughs and giggles.

http://prettyontheoutside.typepad.com/gilmore/2014/06/well-hello-shannon-beador-and-heather-dubrow.html

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

Does Miss Terry work on his own face? That would be like my sister in law doing lasik on herself. He looks all clamming too, like Tamballs.

Why do I think foreplay in the Dullbrows house is "you shoot me up first, then I'll do you." The question is, who gets the ice?

I'm sure Heather can readily dispense ice after a few Dulcolax tablets. Nothin warm or sexy about that woman.
  • Love 11

The whole "Shannon drinks a lot" thing really pisses me off. Maybe it's because I'm a vodka drinker, too?

Tamra has admitted that she's had so much to drink that she forgets events. Vickie has peed the bed, while awake, for crying out loud. Lizzie has a total meltdown and got really ugly with her husband on camera! I've seen Shannon loosen up a little, but I don't ever remember her being smashed like any of them. I really wonder if it's just a matter of these dumb bunnies not realizing that a tall vodka and water is pretty much the same as the jumbo glass of wine they're always toting around?

I bet Shannon prefers vodka because it's supposed to be a "cleaner" alcohol.

Like I said, I don't know why it makes me so mad, but it does. I like vodka, whiskey, and I really like bourbon. I've had my share of people who are just flabbergasted at what I drink. They really don't seem to comprehend that my one or two shot glasses of bourbon or vodka is equal or usually less than the Bud Light or white wine they're pounding, like it's their job.

Edited to fix a typo. Don't want you guys to start worrying about my drinking

The thing is, this was the narrative for a large part of the season, and clearly Bravo was pushing it.  Think back to their first dinner party when Shannon was ragging on David in the kitchen for not doing what she wanted him to do (per usual), and the cameras showed her stop to mix a drink.  Then we hear David say "have another drink Shannon" in irritation at her bitching. Bravo always made a point of showing her order her vodka in pretty much every scene, while they wouldn't focus on what anyone else was ordering. 

• Love 5

So what's with Vicks & this flirting with David?  Shannon does NOT look OK with it.  And what was with Vicks talking bout Brooks like she's still seeing him?

Several posters said earlier in the season that they saw some chemistry between Vicki and David, beginning at the rodeo deal. They seemed to be flirting, and of course that was the episode where David was chatting up that pretty blonde and Shannon ripped him a new asshole (in front of Vicki) for not introducing her to the blonde he was flirting with. I thought at that point that they were leading us to this type of story, especially because you then had David's comments about Heather in the same episode. 

Bravo will always plant seeds along the way for an eventual doozy of a storyline. This is what they did with Heather and Terry. There has always been the underlying theme that they are elitist, but it was never particularly ugly. This year they took that theme and made it their entire story. Now they are dropping hints that David is a flirt, if not more, and showing us that this is clearly something that Shannon is aware of and doesn't like.  They were just brief glimpses, but Bravo has hundreds of hours of footage, and they decided to slip this in. Shannon and David need to be very careful next season. Bravo won't hesitate to go there next year, and of course Tamra will be a willing participant in their destruction. Oh, and no matter what anyone believes, so will Vicki. She is at the end of the day a terrible person, much like Tamra. They are toxic and are drawn to each other. They will eventually find their way back and Shannon should be careful. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 11

If she actually purchases Andales in PV, she will have another business disaster on her hands.  She knows nothing about the restaurant/bar business, and she'll be fleeced like a Welsh sheep if she's an absentee owner of that cash intensive business in Mexico.

I'm hoping she purchases it just so it will herald a return of Tabitha Takes Over. I would live for this show if Tabitha could call Vicki dumb, drunk, and delusional on the air.

Speaking of delusions, Vicki being angry at anyone in her life having a negative opinion of Brooks after he advocated beating either Vicki and Brianna ranks as one of her most disconnected from reality moments. As much as I hate Tamra, she's entitled to that opinion especially if a smidgen of what she alleges went on between her and Simon is actually true.

• Love 13

Impressed with the way Shannon handled herself at her first reunion.  She didn't back down and didn't let Tamara or Heather get to her.   The only time she seemed uncomfortable was when they were talking about David's flirting, which Andy let go on too long - Please Bravo - get someone else to host these reunions.  Andy is not into it anymore and it's obvious.  And Tamara could see how uncomfortable Shannon was, so she ran with it.

And Shannon seems to have won over Vicki who has said before she normally doesn't like the "new girls".

Heather needs to stop interrupting whenever a question is directed at someone else. 

In past reunions, Tamara has always had someone in her corner - usually Vicki.  Not the case this year.  Tamara was clearly uncomfortable, she was shooting daggers at Lizzie before the first words were spoken.   Wished Andy had pressed her on her telling Vicki about the "take down the Beadors" comment.  But no, he would rather press Vicki about the "gay" comment. Again, Bravo - Please - I'm begging you.

Glad we got the husband portion of it over, at least I hope so. And if I never hear Brook's  name again, I will be happy.  I wish all of the husbands on all of the franchises were like Lizzie's - in the background and out of the fray.  

The real reason Eddie wasn't at the reunion?  He was home secretly packing his "quick-exit" bag and making sure his bike was in working order.  

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 13

The thing is, this was the narrative for a large part of the season, and clearly Bravo was pushing it.  Think back to their first dinner party when Shannon was ragging on David in the kitchen for not doing what she wanted him to do (per usual), and the cameras showed her stop to mix a drink.  Then we hear David say "have another drink Shannon" in irritation at her bitching. Bravo always made a point of showing her order her vodka in pretty much every scene, while they wouldn't focus on what anyone else was ordering.

They also showed Tamra, several times, saying she doesn't drink any more, while getting a glass of wine or shot of liquor. Then of course they also showed Tamra's latest excuse of supposedly not remembering her vile-ass-ness behavior due to her drinking. But I think they (TPTB) lost interest in that because when it comes down to it........Tamra is such a liar, showing all her lies would use up too much film.

Every time I see the footage of Tamra's act at Lizzie's party, with her pawing and screeching at Shannon, I soooo wish it would end with Shannon punching Tamra in the throat. I hope someone brings up how Tamra was trying to provoke Shannon with all that crap and who was the real "crazy" and inappropriate person in the room.

• Love 10

I am so sick and tired of Brianna and Tamra using that taped conversation against Brooks. Ryan was the one who secretly taped Brooks (while he was drunk) and baited him to try to get as much dirt as possible. Should Brooks have said what he said? Of course not. Did he REALLY MEAN that he should beat Vicki and Ryan should beat Brianna? Of course not. And for Tamra, of all people, to act like Brooks' stupid drunken words were the most horrible thing she ever heard and is why she hates Brooks is total bullshit.

Here is the recording, judge for yourself:

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2013/08/20/vicki-gunvalson-brooks-ayers-conversation-with-ryan-culberson/

• Love 10

I am so sick and tired of Brianna and Tamra using that taped conversation against Brooks. Ryan was the one who secretly taped Brooks (while he was drunk) and baited him to try to get as much dirt as possible. Should Brooks have said what he said? Of course not. Did he REALLY MEAN that he should beat Vicki and Ryan should beat Brianna? Of course not. And for Tamra, of all people, to act like Brooks' stupid drunken words were the most horrible thing she ever heard and is why she hates Brooks is total bullshit.

Here is the recording, judge for yourself:

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2013/08/20/vicki-gunvalson-brooks-ayers-conversation-with-ryan-culberson/

I hadn't listened to that since the reunion, but yea, it is as bad as Tamra and Brianna, and pretty much everyone says it is. Even Vicks said at one time last night that the things he said were pretty much unforgivable. I know that folks spew a lot of shit when they are drunk, but he was talking pretty easily about "beating her ass". The only strange thing about any of this to me is that Vicki would decide that this is the guy she is willing to modify a relationship with her daughter over. She comes across as so incredibly desperate, which is not a good look on any woman. 

• Love 7

Ya know what I hope keeps Terry awake at night for the next 2 months?  A continuous loop in his head of himself on video saying:   "We have a term for you in medicine.  It's called penisPenis.  Penis.  Penis.  Penis....It's called penis."

He looked and sounded so stupid, ugly and infantile.  He and Madame, for people who like to use their words, should be embarrassed. Terry, the Toolman Toddler.

Terry-Dubrow-1.png

• Love 18