Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E24: Reunion, Part 3

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ben and Ron say that there were a lot of people who hated Kathy Hilton a few years ago, for obvious reasons. The fact that so many viewers are now supporting her is a testament to how much Rinna and Erika messed up. 

It's funny that it's actually THEM that have pushed the audience to embrace her ... it's like a self fulfilling prophecy lol .... had they just laid off her the audience would have remand pretty much ambivalent and she would have started to grade ... however them attacking her out of nowhere and with such viciousness its made us defend her and in that embrace her 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 7
On 10/27/2022 at 2:05 AM, Hiyo said:

Did she admit to using racial and homophobic slurs?

Or the producers realized whatever was in those envelopes was pointless and useless to show.

Either that or he didn't want to got caught while making the beast with two backs with Dorit, and couldn't leave his room?

Lisa didn't accuse Kathy of using slurs because she didn't hear them. Erika did. 

I don't think the info in Rinna's envelopes was useless just because we didn't hear about it. There was a lot of legal activity going on, we knew about some of it (Kathy's cease and desist letters that were mentioned on the show- Rinna received one), and we just found out about some other ones, like the HR investigation. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Also stomping around and pounding on the walls. I know I’d wake up if someone were in the house on any floor, pounding on walls. The dog would too.

Great point about the dog, if something so horrific was happening, the dog would wake up, bark, and wake up weedman. Cute kitty! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Apparently whatever was in those envelopes was deemed inconsequential I mean to the point of them not even being aired… and if lawyers are that good to get them to not air stuff and to get around the contract for this show you know damn well Diana would have done the same thing with her edit 

Good point!  I'm guessing Rinna's envelopes were full of hot air.  Or, maybe a counterfeit ticket to Elton John's Oscar party. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 11
On 10/27/2022 at 6:16 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

The homophobic slurs were to specific? Lol the only person who said she said it and heard it is Erika who is a KNOWN liar remember snowing in Pasadena? Cars flipping 10 times a 80yo man with a head injury being unconscious in a ravine for 12 hrs? And funny she is the ONLY one who heard it then who leaked it? Seriously.. there are so many holes in the story. 

Specific as in the details: Kathy talked to the club manager, or dj, got angry, assumed that he was gay, and used the f word when she vented to Erika. You don't use this term out of nowhere. 

Edited by ZettaK
18 minutes ago, NJbutNoHousewife said:

I haven't gone through all the pages, so sorry if this is a repost. They should have added, does not include PTSD, Lip injections, or being shook...

Rinna.jpg

Does this item also include the adult sized diaper for more realistic character impersonation? 

• Wink 2
  • LOL 9
5 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Specific as in the details: Kathy talked to the club manager, or dj, got angry, assumed that he was gay, and used the f word when she vented to Erika. You don't use this term out of nowhere. 

You do if you’re Erika Jane .. that’s why I’m side eyeing the comment and the fact she was so cavalier in actually not only repeating it but saying the actual word like it was no big deal… 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

In the reunion, because she couldn't convince Rinna, or Bravo to stop discussing/airing it. During the regular season she admitted she said terrible things about her sister and the other HWs, and that she was cruel, and she apologized to Kyle and Rinna (Silence is Golden episode at Kyle's Encino house after Aspen)

Again, she did admit she said cruel things, but she DID NOT say WHAT those were or that they were the actual words Lisa used. 

3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

don't know what evidence/info Rinna had, but she had a large manila envelope, and we didn't see anything about it.

I have a bunch of large Manila envelopes at home.

• Applause 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Apparently whatever was in those envelopes was deemed inconsequential I mean to the point of them not even being aird… and if lawyers are that good to get them to not air stuff and to get around the contract for this show you know damn well Diana would have done the same thing with her edit 

The lawyers can disregard a contract if a HW considers leaving the show, something that Kathy might have had in mind. 

11 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Again, she did admit she said cruel things, but she DID NOT say WHAT those were or that they were the actual words Lisa used. 

First of all, it could be edited for legal reasons. Secondly, she didn't have to, and she was probably embarrassed to repeat everything in detail. It was obvious she was very uncomfortable with the whole situation. 

We might have manila envelopes in our house, but we are not HWs in a reunion.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I'm sorry, this forum doesn't allow posts to be deleted (quote above).

You CAN delete posts on Primetimer.

However, the space your post inhabits will remain on the forum (I believe only the moderators can completely remove all evidence of a post) therefore you must replace the commentary in the post you want to delete with something else.

To delete a post you must do two things...

▶Use the edit tool (pencil icon) to go back into your post and delete the content. Replace it with a simple message like "deleted post" or "sorry, never mind" or use the space to write a brand new post!

▶Make sure you do this within about one week. The site allows about a week for editing of posts. After that the editing tool disappears under the post and you can no longer change it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

In fact, she flat out stated she did NOT say the actual words Lisa used. She at one point gestured specifically in Crystal's direction (or it could have been Dorit, but her actual friend/neighbor seems much likelier) and said she did not say the things that Rinna accused her of.

My unasked for, completely out-of-my-ass guess for what was said in that fateful sprinter van? Kathy was pissed that nobody had her back in her spat with the DJ and/or manager and vented about it to Lisa later: "Dorit just stood there because apparently she's a useless idiot. Crystal and Sutton just stayed at the bar talking to themselves.; they didn't even want to do a conga line and just ignored me and kept on chatting. What a piece of shit thing to do! What was the point of them even being here [at the club]? They should have just left then!" And then a whole lot of nasty vitriol about Kyle, minus the "I'll destroy them if it's the last thing I do" since that's such the ultimate cliche soap villain thing to say that it absolutely makes sense to me that Lisa would contrive it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 7

Lisa didn't accuse Kathy of using slurs because she didn't hear them. Erika did. 

Which suggests she didn't use any slurs if our only witnesses are Rinna and Ericka.

I don't think the info in Rinna's envelopes was useless just because we didn't hear about it. There was a lot of legal activity going on, we knew about some of it (Kathy's cease and desist letters that were mentioned on the show- Rinna received one), and we just found out about some other ones, like the HR investigation. 

If it hadn't been useless, Bravo would have used some of it.

Rinna received a cease and desist, but hasn't shut up about the issue. And it didn't stop Ericka from accusing Kathy of using a slur. At least she didn't Kathy the c-word on Kathy the way she and Diana used it on Sutton.

Kathy was not caught because it was a private club (in Aspen), cameras were allowed, and I'm sure not cellphone videos either.

And her rage at Kyle's house wasn't caught either. So, we can either choose to believe Kathy or we can choose to believe Rinna and Ericka.

The majority of people seem to be choosing to believe Kathy, myself included, until there is more actual evidence of her saying what Rinna and Ericka say she did.

I don't know what evidence/info Rinna had, but she had a large manila envelope, and we didn't see anything about it

Which makes anything about pure speculation and not any type of concrete evidence at all.

Attorneys cannot stop everything from airing, etc. that why we saw some. But they managed to stop the story from getting repeated online for months, and I don't doubt certain details from airing on Bravo (eg. about the envelope). 

Yeah, no, not buying that at all. They can stop the Magic Manila Envelope That Will Prove To Us That Lisa Was Right About Kathy All Along, but they can't stop Lisa and Ericka from accusing her of certain things? Make it make sense, please!

Kathy said that Rinna is the biggest bully in Hollywood. Well, Rinna is a nobody in Hollywood

Both statements can be true.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9

I haven't gone through all the pages, so sorry if this is a repost. They should have added, does not include PTSD, Lip injections, or being shook...

Is there a warning that this outfit might give you cancer?

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 16
On 10/26/2022 at 9:28 PM, 65mickey said:

I don't know whether Denise said that she would return to HW's with Rinna on or not, but she must have an issue with Rinna as she recently posted on instagram calling Rinna cruel and vindictive.

I think Denise does not like or trust Rinna. Many of these women agree to be on the show because they want the job, even though they realize they may be working with women they don’t like.

The HWs don't sign long term contracts, it's from year to year. So, no, Rinna's contract was not up. 

Not always. I believe Denise RIchard’s original contract was for either 2 or 3 years. 

When Kathy told Rinna she was a bully and listed the people Rinna had treated badly, I wish she had included Denise. It was a glaring omission. I also wish Andy had made the point that given how aggressive Rinna has been in her own behavior, it’s surprising she was “traumatized” by Kathy. He mentioned her yelling but didn’t speak to the wine bottle incident with Kim. 

Erika also did not come off well at all. She sounded angry, defiant and cold. I’m surprised she has any fans. I have no interest in hearing about her sex life, especially the sexist, dismissive way she refers to men. Imagine if a man was walking about women this way. He’d be pummeled. 

Kyle is a mess. Why does she encourage her sisters to come on this show if it is so emotionally draining? Speaking of sisters, I wonder what Kim thinks of this season and the reunion and if she’s on good terms with Kyle. 

She is screwing her husband. 

It’s just a rumor, right? I don’t think there are receipts or Kyle wouldn’t be talking to Dorit at all. Actually, I think if it were true that Dorit and Mauricio were having an affair, Kyle would leave the show or at least stop filming for a while (like Heather on RHOC). 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I don’t find Erika a credible source and don’t believe her about this. She and Rinna have aligned to take down Kathy. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Applause 4
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I don’t find Erika a credible source and don’t believe her about this. She and Rinna have aligned to take down Kathy. 

And was she with Kathy the whole time to know these details? Lisa with her very word for word what Kathy said in the sprinter van and Erika knowing EXACTLY the chain of events and what was said to what 2 different people when Erika wasn’t there is super ODD … Erika and Lisa both tends to add to story’s and just flat out make shit up and it’s ONLY those two that “happen” to know what went on play by play is suspicious 

• Applause 2
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

Respectfully, if this is the standard, only Crystal and Garcelle would be left on the show.  Come on now.  

And what a horribly boring show those two would be.

Unless they follow them out on the town getting offended at every thing and every person they pass by for some ridiculous reason or another. Actually that could be interesting now that I think about it. 

• LOL 2
On 10/29/2022 at 5:50 AM, Sweet-tea said:

I think Denise does not like or trust Rinna. Many of these women agree to be on the show because they want the job, even though they realize they may be working with women they don’t like.

Not always. I believe Denise RIchard’s original contract was for either 2 or 3 years. 

When Kathy told Rinna she was a bully and listed the people Rinna had treated badly, I wish she had included Denise. It was a glaring omission. I also wish Andy had made the point that given how aggressive Rinna has been in her own behavior, it’s surprising she was “traumatized” by Kathy. He mentioned her yelling but didn’t speak to the wine bottle incident with Kim. 

Erika also did not come off well at all. She sounded angry, defiant and cold. I’m surprised she has any fans. I have no interest in hearing about her sex life, especially the sexist, dismissive way she refers to men. Imagine if a man was walking about women this way. He’d be pummeled. 

Kyle is a mess. Why does she encourage her sisters to come on this show if it is so emotionally draining? Speaking of sisters, I wonder what Kim thinks of this season and the reunion and if she’s on good terms with Kyle. 

It’s just a rumor, right? I don’t think there are receipts or Kyle wouldn’t be talking to Dorit at all. Actually, I think if it were true that Dorit and Mauricio were having an affair, Kyle would leave the show or at least stop filming for a while (like Heather on RHOC). 

I don't believe that Mauricio and Dorit are having an affair. I 100% believe Mauricio cheats on Kyle regularly. 

Edited by chlban
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

This is one of Rinna's many problems with this story. When the only witness you have to even begin to corroborate your lies is Erika...Tom is cruel, no wait he has Dementia. His car rolled down a hill where he stayed for hours until Erika found him. They operated on his ankle, ignored his head Injury, her son in a snowstorm in Southern CA. When you lie so much you cannot even keep your own lies straight, you really do not make a great "witness."

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

7F1C06F3-4CAC-4926-AAF9-FEBB8487FB82.jpegFunny how her being “honest” on the show changed when the reunion rolled around. We all heard your true feelings with the F the victims… 

She is about as real as a $3 bill.  I love how that was shown. Even if the woman could keep everything from her marriage there is no way in Hell she would ever help anyone else." you don't lie.....

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Starlight925 said:

Paris earns more than $1 million a night for DJ'ing alone.

Something I still grapple with, like who would pay that amount of money for Paris Hilton to DJ? Seriously, what are her mad skills? Most club music sucks, one steady beat constantly playing, I don't doubt Kathy wanted some music they could dance to, lol.

I am surprised that their Sprinter van did not have cameras mounted in the ceiling just running in case something interesting happened.  When does Bravo have cameras and when do they not, how do they decide not to have cameras running, especially on a HW trip?

• Like 3
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Something I still grapple with, like who would pay that amount of money for Paris Hilton to DJ? Seriously, what are her mad skills? Most club music sucks, one steady beat constantly playing, I don't doubt Kathy wanted some music they could dance to, lol.

I am surprised that their Sprinter van did not have cameras mounted in the ceiling just running in case something interesting happened.  When does Bravo have cameras and when do they not, how do they decide not to have cameras running, especially on a HW trip?

Lol, agree on both points.

I've never understood the club/DJ scene, and more than that, how she earns so much for doing it.

Apparently, she does have a true understanding of the audio visual aspects of DJ'ing & has been "studying" it for years.

She draws in enormous crowds, who all pay to get in, and pay $25 for a plastic cup of cheap wine.  Me?  Home in my pj's by 9.

I, too, am surprised that the Sprinter van didn't have a dash cam, or something similar.  They are always on film.  

• Like 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, chlban said:

I don't believe that Mauricio and Dorit are having an affair. I 100% believes Mauricio cheats on Kyle regularly. 

Curious, why? I know there have been rumors since season 1, but I don't recall anything to back them up. Kyle isn't my favorite Housewife, but I guess my unpopular opinion is her marriage with Mauricio is strong. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, ZettaK said:

How do we know these details?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, chlban said:

I don't believe that Mauricio and Dorit are having an affair. I 100% believes Mauricio cheats on Kyle regularly. 

Well, he did sleep through screaming and tearing down walls in his own home.  It's not like he doesn't know anyone that was robbed at gunpoint recently.  Lol, he's such a protector of his home and family.   I could believe anything about that man.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, watcherwoman said:

Well, he did sleep through screaming and tearing down walls in his own home.  It's not like he doesn't know anyone that was robbed at gunpoint recently.  Lol, he's such a protector of his home and family.   I could believe anything about that man.

Mauricio is married to Kyle. He's probably learned to tune out the sound of screaming, hysterical women long ago. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, MMEButterfly said:
16 hours ago, ZettaK said:

2 hours ago, MMEButterfly said:

How do we know these details?

Because Erika said so and she has never been know to lie, exaggerate, or make things up.  Yeah right.

• Wink 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

The thing that bothers me about the Kathy/Kyle dynamic is that after the eventful night in Aspen, there was a social media post with Kyle and Rinna saying something like, "Of course we're gonna talk about it." So obviously Kyle was part of stirring up the drama against Kathy. It may have ended up going further than she had planned, but she was apparently in it from the beginning. Now she's upset because her nieces are mad at her and it might cause problems for her daughters. I think she is genuinely upset, but she did play a significant role in making Kathy's meltdown into a story line. For her to act like a completely innocent victim is only making her look worse  You aren't a victim, Kyle. You are someone facing the consequences of your actions.

6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

7F1C06F3-4CAC-4926-AAF9-FEBB8487FB82.jpegFunny how her being “honest” on the show changed when the reunion rolled around. We all heard your true feelings with the F the victims… 

Please, Erika. You won't even give up some expensive-ass earrings to help compensate the victims your husband stole from. You don't give 2 effs about helping anyone. 

I can understand that she doesn't want to lose everything, but ridiculously expensive earrings? Buy some similar lab-made diamonds (or cubic zircona) and call it a day. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
7 minutes ago, queta said:

The thing that bothers me about the Kathy/Kyle dynamic is that after the eventful night in Aspen, there was a social media post with Kyle and Rinna saying something like, "Of course we're gonna talk about it." So obviously Kyle was part of stirring up the drama against Kathy. It may have ended up going further than she had planned, but she was apparently in it from the beginning. Now she's upset because her nieces are mad at her and it might cause problems for her daughters. I think she is genuinely upset, but she did play a significant role in making Kathy's meltdown into a story line. For her to act like a completely innocent victim is only making her look worse  You aren't a victim, Kyle. You are someone facing the consequences of your actions.

Please, Erika. You won't even give up some expensive-ass earrings to help compensate the victims your husband stole from. You don't give 2 effs about helping anyone. 

I can understand that she doesn't want to lose everything, but ridiculously expensive earrings? Buy some similar lab-made diamonds (or cubic zircona) and call it a day. 

It is confusing because in her TH's she is cavalier about the material things, she says she does not care about all the fancy stuff, she could survive without those things but she is fighting tooth and nail for those earrings, you know for legal reasons.  

We all need huge diamond earrings for legal reasons, lol.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
32 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is confusing because in her TH's she is cavalier about the material things, she says she does not care about all the fancy stuff, she could survive without those things but she is fighting tooth and nail for those earrings, you know for legal reasons.  

We all need huge diamond earrings for legal reasons, lol.

FOR LEGAL REASONS!!

;)

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

Crystal couldn’t ride back in the SPRINTER van (I, too, am sick of them referring to it that way; just say VAN!) with Kathy and Rinna, so she couldn’t witness/corroborate/refute the conversation, because the line for retrieving coats from coat check was so long.

Ben and Ron point out that this is the second time one of Crystal’s coats started so much drama.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Crystal couldn’t ride back in the SPRINTER van (I, too, am sick of them referring to it that way; just say VAN!)

I guess the word 'van' isn't fancy enough for them.  In their world, maybe "sprinter van" implies class since that lets us know that it's a Mercedes Sprinter van (it was a Mercedes, right?)   

I knew a guy who had a Coach luxury motor home.  He would get so pissed if you called it a Winnebago, so that's exactly what we called it when talking to him, and just like a little kid, he'd implore "it's a Coach, not a Winnebago!"  Not that there's anything wrong with Winnebagos to me, but the guy was a bit of an elitist, so to him there was a huge distinction between the two.  It was fun messing with him like that.  ;) 

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 13
On 10/26/2022 at 8:55 PM, SweetieDarling said:

So Kyle won't defend Kathy against Rinna's unsubstantiated and most likely false claims against her and Kyle can't figure out why Kathy is upset with her? 

It's interesting that people are still suggesting that it's doubtful that Kathy said what she said.  Rinna confronted her to her face, said she said cruel things, had a psychotic break, needs help and has a black heart.  Kathy didn't push back on anything and apologized multiple times to Kyle and Rinna.  The hate for Rinna and Erika is clouding people's judgment.  

Also, why would Kyle "defend" Kathy about a meltdown in which she was bashing Kyle?   Why is Kyle getting heat for being silent but Kathy is getting no heat for bashing Kyle?

• Love 2

Even if someone doesn't believe Kathy used slurs, which, okay fine..  but to have a mental breakdown because of tequila and not getting her way?  I don't at all find this personality type 'charming'.  She really does nothing for me and if it happens off camera, it still happens in my eyes.

If it was Rinna who had the psychotic break, I think it would be scrutinized a lot harder.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1
On 10/28/2022 at 10:51 AM, lasu said:

I really wish that this would have happened:

Andy:  Wow, Rinna, this seems like it was really awful for you, and since we don't have it on camera, we want to give our viewers a sense of just how bad things were...

Rinna: Great!

Andy: Was it more abusive than this? [shows clip of Rinna screaming at Sutton]  What about this, was this more or less monstrous than Kathy? [shows clip of Rinna breaking a wine glass and threatening Kim]

I'm sure there are more clips of Rinna acting like a hosebeast.  Just keep showing them and asking how they compared to Kathy's "rampage."

And, while Erika is vile and I have no idea why anyone would want to have sex with her, if she is indeed having sex with more than one man, I simply don't care.  She's not in a committed monogamous relationship, and as long as the guys aren't either, I can't bring myself to ding her for how many dongs she's getting.  She's a terrible person, unquestionably, but not because of how many men she's slept with.

I found myself originally side eyeing her about her supposed roster.  I decided this was the one thing I wouldn't shame her about.  If she wants to get it on with everyone that is her choice.  I don't want to hear ANYONE talk about their sex life.  I also want to shoot Mo and Kyle with a hose when they have major PDA.  That to me screams she is showing Mo's girlfriend he still touches her 😂.  Allegedly.  HA!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 10/28/2022 at 11:47 AM, realityplease said:

Of course Andy defends the promotions!  Bravo gets PAID for product placement & sometimes a cut of the sales. (Except where housewives have a "Bethenny" clause in their contracts like the one Bethenny negotiated to prevent Bravo from taking a cut of Skinnygirl sales.) 

Notice how the Kemo Sabe bartender twirled the 818 Tequila bottle to fully show its label to the camera when Rinna ordered it?  Maybe 818 paid for product promotion & Rinna tasked to request it.  Maybe Kathy was not told so that the order & the obnoxious way it was made might draw Kathy's ire. STORY LINE!! Maybe much later, Kathy was told or learned of the plot development - & reason - because Kathy now seems VERY willing to brush off Rinna's having done it. 

Kyle may have been in on it - she's pals-y with Kris Jenner.  Ergo, Kyle's failure to support Kathy's tequila or block Rinna's 818 order. Were Kyle's tears guilt-driven for having had a hand in the 818 promotion deal that started the ball rolling on Kathy's bad day/night & eventual meltdown? Maybe. Kyle was so sure she'd get the blame - because she knew she WAS to blame?!?

Kyle uses her tears to shut people down.  Very manipulative.  I liked how Kathy didn't react to them.  I fully believe Kathy's assertion that this whole Rinna situation was done with Kyle's blessing.  With Kim as well.  Seeing both Kyle and Mo laugh at the Jax situation showed them in a new light.  They are both assholes.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Even if someone doesn't believe Kathy used slurs, which, okay fine..  but to have a mental breakdown because of tequila and not getting her way?  I don't at all find this personality type 'charming'.  She really does nothing for me and if it happens off camera, it still happens in my eyes.

If it was Rinna who had the psychotic break, I think it would be scrutinized a lot harder.

I don't like Kathy either, and can believe she called the DJ a certain name even, but the terms "mental breakdown" and "psychotic break" don't seem to apply here.  Based on what we've heard I think "temper tantrum" fits the bill.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9