Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E12: Baby Steps

• Start Topic

When Dr. Pia returns, trust is put to the test and intimacy soars as one couple shares a steamy getaway and another gets a special delivery; two marriages could be headed for trouble if compromises can't be reached before it's too late.

Airs Wednesday September 21 at 8:00PM EDT.

Justin is castigating Alexis because she goes out once a week with friends.  Not always at night and usually just a couple hours.He thinks that’s too much, keeps mentioning ‘balance’.   When he really means control.  Alexis  makes  really good points about them being strangers a few weeks ago., while her friends are long term friends.  The doctor sides with Justin, which is ridiculous.   Justin takes  his ring off because Ajexis isn’t sure she’s ready to be married to him.  Pretty immature since they aren’t to decision day yet and she has a right to be undecided at this point. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 2

Morgan will never be a successful at marriage until she gets therapy for her issues.   Binh is afraid of her because of the way she acts.  He apologizes all over the place while she has never once admitted her own issues.  Yet she says he has never apologized and feels he needs to apologize again . Why is the doctor not calling Morgan out on anything?  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 18

Justin is STILL complaining several days later because Alexis  went  to lunch etc with her friends once a week three weeks in a row.  In addition he continues to say she’s at the clubs every time when she said the club wasn’t all 3 times. What is his problem both at the guy get together and then the argument later 
I am not an Alexis fan but he has to stop. 
i am saying this as a person who never felt the need/ desire  to go bar hopping with my friends once I got married. Neither did my spouse - but we did understand  getting together with friends in general 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Nate seems very astute.  He is right on the mark about Morgan and Alexis.

It pains me to see Morgan looking so smug, while gaslighting the heck out of Binh.  I wish he would speak up for himself.  She lied about having a bachelor's degree on her application, and yet, he is the liar.  

Alexis is the type of person who will sweetly and quietly say something that is deeply offensive and then wonders why you are upset.

Do we know for a fact that Morgan lied about her BSN on her application? I thought there was some speculation about that but I think what she has public ally said is that she said she was a “nurse” on her application (which was true) and Binh misunderstood, thinking she needed to have a BSN and not just an AA to be a nurse. 

I actually don’t think that Morgan is a dishonest person, at least not in the conventional way. I think that she has deep issues related to trust and I also think that she doesn’t particularly like Binh. I think this whole thing about “lying to her face” blah, blah, blah is a convenient way to end the relationship without owning up to not liking him or not being attracted to him or whatever. I think she is lying to herself and to him about why she is really checked out of this relationship and it really doesn’t have anything to do with Binh “not having her back.” It’s all about Morgan not really being able to trust anyone at all and not really being able to admit that to herself or work on it at all. 

28 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Justin is STILL complaining several days later because Alexis  went  to to lunch with her friends once a week three weeks in a row.  In addition he continues to say she’s at the clubs every time when she said the club wasn’t all 3 times. What is his problem both at the guy get together and then the argument later 
I am not an Alexis fan but he has to stop. 
i am saying this as a person who never felt the need/ desire  to go bar hopping with my friends once I got married. Neither did my spouse - but we did ubderstand getting together with friends in general 

I don’t think it’s about control; I think that Justin hit it on the head when he said that when she goes out with her friends (to the club, no less), he feels like it’s because she wants to get away from him. I don’t think he’s wrong about that. I also think that Justin might have less a problem if she was meeting the girls for coffee or brunch once a week but he doesn’t like to see her get all dolled up (because of course she does, even for Sunday brunch) and go out with a bunch of similarly dolled up people who don’t necessarily shy away from attention. I don’t really like either one of them but I don’t think their problem is lack of “balance.” The problem is that Alexis really doesn’t like Justin.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

This episode did nothing to change my mind that both Alexis and Morgan expect their husbands to accommodate them completely, while patting themselves on their backs for being fabulous and making so many sacrifices. Ughhh.

Edited by Spectator
  • Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 7

What on earth was that S&M sex dungeon for Stacia and Nate? I was so confused. Where was that? And is that sex swing always in the room for anyone to use? All I kept thinking was I cannot even imagine what that room would look like under a blue light…yikes….I don’t think there’s enough bleach in the world…

That was just weird. Never mind that it was midday with the sun glaring in through the windows, the room was seemingly ground level, and the curtains were all open. I hope people weren’t walking around the grounds at all during all of that. Ohhh, and there was a full camera crew in there with them too. So romantic. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Alexis can’t stand Jussie!

Absolutely! She equated spending time with her husband to being a “child in punishment”. That says all we need to know. 

And once again Nate gets right to heart of it…he said straight up that Alexis just was not into it (and he also commented on how she stirred the pot with other relationships….that’s a classic “splitter” move - since her relationship isn’t picture perfect, she’s plants seeds to split up others too, perhaps not even consciously)

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Nate seems very astute.  He is right on the mark about Morgan and Alexis 

Nate: the voice of reason and maturity. Who'da thunk?

2 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Morgan will never be a successful at marriage until she gets therapy for her issues.   Binh is afraid of her because of the way she acts.  He apologizes all over the place while she has never once admitted her own issues.  Yet she says he has never apologized and feels he needs to apologize again . Why is the doctor not calling Morgan out on anything?  

Yes to this. Everything is Binh's fault. Really? The doctor should have seen the tape of Morgan's rose-tossing beatdown of Binh for better insight on what she's dealing with. Morgan's good at appearing oh-so-reasonable in front of the experts...and her Girl Power Posse.

Either we're missing a large chunk of this story (always possible), or Binh's "betrayal" is actually a nothing-burger. I want to give him a shake through the screen and tell him to speak up. 

1 hour ago, Spectator said:

What on earth was that S&M sex dungeon for Stacia and Nate? I was so confused. Where was that? And is that sex swing always in the room for anyone to use? All I kept thinking was I cannot even imagine what that room would look like under a blue light…yikes….I don’t think there’s enough bleach in the world…

That was just weird. Never mind that it was midday with the sun glaring in through the windows, the room was seemingly ground level, and the curtains were all open. I hope people weren’t walking around the grounds at all during all of that. Ohhh, and there was a full camera crew in there with them too. So romantic. 

Damn, I went to the kitchen for a piece of pizza and missed the sex dungeon! Story of my life. 🤣

• LOL 2
10 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

I agree, but one thing I did kind of agree with Morgan is that Binh has never given her what she termed an "emotional apology." 

Binh comes off like a robot. He's so soft-spoken and speaks in a monotone. It's very disconcerting. I think Morgan wants to see some genuine emotions from him.

• Love 2

I’m far from a prude but the show is going too far with the sex scenes. I felt embarrassed watching Nate and Stacia in the weird sex room thing. Binh seems like he is traumatized and almost robotic at this point. Neither him or Morgan should have been chosen for this show.

Alexis just wants to be on TV and show off her clothes and hair. Justin is kind of low energy but he is making an effort and she isn’t. Miguel and Lindy are cute, I hope they make it. Mitch is a weird combo of being too logical and too emotional and I wouldn’t know what to do with that. What was with him talking about making jokes while having sex? He is very immature for a 41 year old.

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Like 1
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I’m far from a prude but the show is going too far with the sex scenes. I felt embarrassed watching Nate and Stacia in the weird sex room thing. Binh seems like he is traumatized and almost robotic at this point. Neither him or Morgan should have been chosen for this show.

Alexis just wants to be in TV and show off her clothes and hair. Justin is kind of low energy but he is making an effort and isn’t. Miguel and Lindy are cute, I hope they make it. Mitch is a weird combo of being too logical and too emotional and I wouldn’t know what to do with that. What was with him talking about making jokes while having sex? He is very immature for a 41 year old.

I’m with you on the sex thing.  It’s too much.  My husband watches with me and he was cringing with embarrassment.  When you love someone, there’s no need for jokes .. it’s emotional.  Mitch isn’t in love with Krysten, therefor the jokes.  Alexis on the pole was ridiculous.  She is only here for exposure .. maybe to be a hair model or something.  Everything is about her.  I wish Justin would leave her.  Nate and Statia, I have no idea.  I don’t think he loves her.  Binh and Morgan .. I won’t even waste commenting.  If Miguel can get over Lindy giggling every minute and making her dinner every night, they might last.  I really love Krysten.  I think she’s the best on this show so far.  She’s everything a man would want.  I hope they stay together, when he changes a few things.  The rest are either full of crap or there for the money and exposure.  Just my opinion.  Another thing.  I would rather be with my husband than in the club with girlfriends every week, no less.  After having three kids, I played cards with girlfriends in each other’s houses .. no club.  These people have only been together for weeks, so it’s too soon for all these schnannigans.  They hardly know each other.  Tying Statia to the bed was stupid.  Not even funny.  Kristine nose is red because she’s on the beach a lot.  Mitch is embarrassed at all the things they are making him do.  Looks like Miguel will be a great Father.  That’s it.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, ECM1231 said:

I agree, but one thing I did kind of agree with Morgan is that Binh has never given her what she termed an "emotional apology." 

Binh comes off like a robot. He's so soft-spoken and speaks in a monotone. It's very disconcerting. I think Morgan wants to see some genuine emotions from him.

Yup. I think he’s so scared and intimidated he just keeps repeating what he supposedly did wrong just to make peace. It comes across as disingenuous because he went back to Justin after that without really giving it some AITA thought. It would’ve been better if he just said, “You scare me and I wanted to talk to someone else,” or even said that he didn’t think he was wrong. Emotional apology or not, Morgan won’t accept it because she was done the second she felt caught and judged.  I wish we knew all the things he was saying though.

I don’t think it’s about the club.  It’s that Justin finally gets that Alexis isn’t into him.  Alexis needs to stop double talking around it and criticizing Justin for other things and just be honest.  It’s infuriating when they do an exercise and she says she said everything she wanted say in Justin’s presence and then in her ITM, says how much she didn’t say or that she wasn’t fully honest.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Why did I waste another two hours of my life on these people? On this show? It is horrible  and, shockingly, keeps getting worse! Now we have sex dungeons?

Alexis' calm, calculating, condescending voice is too much. We get it - you think you are the prize. You are not. when Justin starts to speak and answer a question, YOU are allowed to interrupt and make him stop talking, but he is not. YOU are allowed to say mean things as long as you start by saying things such as, "my truth," "keeping it real," "being transparent," and then be upset when he hurts YOUR feelings? Just end it now, although I really hope that Justin will be the one to walk away.

Poor Binh. He is going to need therapy for PTSD after this. He just doesn't understand what is happening, but knows it is his fault. She will act like she is being flexible and that there is a path forward, but he keeps getting lost in the woods looking for it. And what is with all the women saying how emotionally intelligent she is????? She is a bitch. He is a wimp. They should never have been paired. Did they even get an intimacy assignment? Terrible match.

Miguel, usually when couples have a baby, the HUSBAND gets jealous that the baby is getting the attention. In your case, Lindy said that SHE was jealous. so, if that is OK with you and you are ready to raise two children - an infant and your wife - have fun. Miguel did look like he would make a good dad. I loved "Migindy."

I am glad that Krysten is expressing herself more. Why is Mitch so blindsided when she does? Yes, he is in his head way too much, and he has his need to be superior by challenging her answer to her question. Good for her for saying something. He is no where near being ready for any relationship. In his head, he thinks everything is great. She is clearly the adult in the room, but I think she Is being way too kind to him.

I still don't like Princess Perfect Stacia. She is forcing Nate to define things as she sees them and does not consider any other alternatives. She also had too many trust issues and I don't think they will work long term. 

I can see Lindy/Miguel and Stacia/Nate saying yes on D Day, but once the cameras are gone, I don't have much hope for either of them after the Reunion.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Why did I waste another two hours of my life on these people? On this show? It is horrible  and, shockingly, keeps getting worse! Now we have sex dungeons?

Alexis' calm, calculating, condescending voice is too much. We get it - you think you are the prize. You are not. when Justin starts to speak and answer a question, YOU are allowed to interrupt and make him stop talking, but he is not. YOU are allowed to say mean things as long as you start by saying things such as, "my truth," "keeping it real," "being transparent," and then be upset when he hurts YOUR feelings? Just end it now, although I really hope that Justin will be the one to walk away.

I SWEAR I heard her say "transPORENT". And, spontinNEWITY. Girl just creating words

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Mitch isn’t in love with Krysten, therefor the jokes.

Mitch may not be in love with Krysten but I did agree with him when he said that sex can be weird and awkward, especially with a new partner. And there can be room for playfulness and joking in the bedroom - sex is supposed to be fun! - but it’s the kind of thing that you need to know your partner well to do, and they don’t know each other well enough to do that. 

59 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I don’t think it’s about the club.  It’s that Justin finally gets that Alexis isn’t into him.  Alexis needs to stop double talking around it and criticizing Justin for other things and just be honest.  

Yep. She goes out with friends all the time because he’s not there. If she were into him, she’d include him, want him to get to know her friends, figure out how they can socialize together. She’s not, so she doesn’t. Justin is finally figuring it out.

I love Nate calling everybody on their shit.

I’m so fucking sick of Morgan. Binh should not have to castigate himself for the rest of his life. And it was startling to me that Binh basically said he was afraid of her and she was unfazed. If my person said he was afraid of me, I’d be devastated and work to change my behavior. I think she likes him being afraid of her because it gives her power.

I dipped out halfway through to watch Abbott Elementary, which meant I had a buffer to fast forward. I used it. Skipped all the Stacia & Nate sex stuff & the Lindy/Miguel fake baby. 

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 9
54 minutes ago, Empress1 said:
1 hour ago, For Cereals said:

Yep. She goes out with friends all the time because he’s not there. If she were into him, she’d include him, want him to get to know her friends, figure out how they can socialize together. She’s not, so she doesn’t. Justin is finally figuring it out.

To be fair to Alexis, she did try to include him. It's not his scene. She's not excluding him. But, she wants a plus one in her life as it was. Not melding the two. That's the problem.

This is also not a regular arrangement. In theory, they have 8 weeks to figure out if they want to do this for forever. If she's needs to run out every week, even in this time frame, that's a problem.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Alexis is so full of herself.  Now, I'm wondering if she lied about being proposed to three times.

1 hour ago, evansmom10 said:

I SWEAR I heard her say "transPORENT". And, spontinNEWITY. Girl just creating words

I definitely heard spontinNEWITY.  She loves hearing herself spout word salad but misses when she mispronounces a word.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Justin is STILL complaining several days later because Alexis  went  to lunch etc with her friends once a week three weeks in a row.

He said she is going to the clubs every weekend. He said he wouldn't mind if it was just lunch once in a while. Then she said she's only at the club for a couple of hours. Somebody is lying. 

15 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

This is also not a regular arrangement. In theory, they have 8 weeks to figure out if they want to do this for forever. If she's needs to run out every week, even in this time frame, that's a problem.

Exactly. I can't stand Alexis. She compromises on nothing! He gave up his dog for her! What has she done for him? I hope he wants a divorce then goes to get his dog. 

13 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Nate seems very astute.  He is right on the mark about Morgan and Alexis.

I really like him and agree with everything he says about them. He's also astute when it comes to Stacia. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

Agreed. If Alexis needs continuous breaks from him after a month, that’s a bad sign.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Mercolleen said:

Migindy is my new favorite participant on the show. 

I second this. Sweet Jesus this was BORING! I don't want to know about these people's sex lives. AT ALL. I don't want to rehash the same shit for the 10th time - Dr. Pia is just an excuse to repackage the same arguments of each couple AGAIN. I FF through pretty much everything except Migindy. The rest, blech. How many episodes until D Day?

• Love 1

And is that sex swing always in the room for anyone to use?

I think it was new to them; it was one of the boxed items waiting for them on the bed when they arrived.

When you love someone, there’s no need for jokes .. it’s emotional.  Mitch isn’t in love with Krysten, therefor the jokes. 

I disagree. Sometimes sex is just fun, even with someone you love. I don't think Mitch is in love with Krysten and I think he jokes during sex because he is nervous. But I think a couple in love doesn't always have to have sex that is a big, emotional "making love" experience. It also can be silly and fun and giggly sometimes. 

I’m so fucking sick of Morgan. Binh should not have to castigate himself for the rest of his life. And it was startling to me that Binh basically said he was afraid of her and she was unfazed. If my person said he was afraid of me, I’d be devastated and work to change my behavior. I think she likes him being afraid of her because it gives her power.

I'm sick of Morgan too. Binh has apologized a thousand times and she's still not happy because it wasn't an "emotional apology." Binh himself said that he was afraid of saying the wrong thing and I can see why. Morgan wants to hear what she wants to hear, when she wants to hear it and how she wants to hear it. Anything else pisses her off. Not to mention that she moved out, so when is Binh supposed to give her this big, cathartic emotional apology she demands?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

Mitch may not be in love with Krysten but I did agree with him when he said that sex can be weird and awkward, especially with a new partner. And there can be room for playfulness and joking in the bedroom - sex is supposed to be fun! - but it’s the kind of thing that you need to know your partner well to do, and they don’t know each other well enough to do that. 

and there were cameras filming, so that would add to the awkwardness and maybe nervous laughter/joking

2 hours ago, For Cereals said:

I don’t think it’s about the club.  It’s that Justin finally gets that Alexis isn’t into him.  Alexis needs to stop double talking around it and criticizing Justin for other things and just be honest.  It’s infuriating when they do an exercise and she says she said everything she wanted say in Justin’s presence and then in her ITM, says how much she didn’t say or that she wasn’t fully honest.

I think Justin hit the nail on the head when he said that she does not like him, is not attracted to him, and does not want to be married to HIM.

I imagine that she is just running out the show to get a bigger paycheck. I would not be surprised if there was a clause in their contract that states they get paid for every episode they film though I have no proof. It would be a good way to keep people from running out early when it is obvious the marriage will not work.

I think Kristin has a bit of an overachiever mentality and when Mitch said he was not attracted to her when went into perfect wife mode and dove head first into all that HE would want her to be. I think she is realizing that he is not the type of man that she would be happy with in the long term.

Please get Morgan off my screen.  

• Like 3
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Not to mention that she moved out, so when is Binh supposed to give her this big, cathartic emotional apology she demands?

I hope there is a clause in the contracts that if someone should move out before the show is finished filming they will not be paid unless there is physical or mental abuse involved. This business of moving out because you had a fight or are pissed off about something is BS. 

Binh has a great body. He must work out a lot. He also has good taste when it comes to his clothes. His body and style don't match his insecurities. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I disagree. Sometimes sex is just fun, even with someone you love. I don't think Mitch is in love with Krysten and I think he jokes during sex because he is nervous. But I think a couple in love doesn't always have to have sex that is a big, emotional "making love" experience. It also can be silly and fun and giggly sometimes. 

Can be, and I would argue should be. There are lots of different kinds of sex, even for couples in love. If I never laughed during sex - not AT my partner, just as an expression of happiness - I would be bothered. And sex with a new partner, which Mitch and Krysten are, is almost always awkward until you get to know them and what they like. I think he was joking to lighten the mood and went too far.

Speaking of different kinds of sex, Krysten yelling “DOGGY STYLE” cracked me up.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Do we know for a fact that Morgan lied about her BSN on her application? I thought there was some speculation about that but I think what she has public ally said is that she said she was a “nurse” on her application (which was true) and Binh misunderstood, thinking she needed to have a BSN and not just an AA to be a nurse.

The problem between Morgan and Binh started when she confided in him that on her application, she noted that she had a bachelor's degree, when she still had more courses to complete.  Binh took that as her not being truthful about being a RN and told Justin.  Justin told Alexis and Alexis told Morgan.  In Binh's eyes, Morgan was dishonorable, and that is not acceptable in his culture. The problem is he confided in the wrong person.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Binh has a great body. He must work out a lot. He also has good taste when it comes to his clothes. His body and style don't match his insecurities. 

He does have a great body. Abs for days.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Racj82 said:

To be fair to Alexis, she did try to include him. It's not his scene. She's not excluding him. But, she wants a plus one in her life as it was. Not melding the two. That's the problem.

Besides her being a show-off, she insists Justin’s dog was at fault, and he is still heartbroken.  She took HER dog off the leash and let it run around near his dog, which was on a leash.  She’s the one at fault, and is a liar.  He’ll never be happy with her, so better go get his dog before something happens to it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

She took HER dog off the leash and let it run around near his dog, which was on a leash.  She’s the one at fault, and is a liar.

I disagree, Justin knew his dog's history and should have removed the dog the first time he bared his teeth and growled. And he could have told her to leave Newton on a leash.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Love 2

Krysten yelling out "doggie style" on a public beach was hilarious.  

I kept cracking up at the name Migindy.  

I never would have guessed early on that I would be thinking of Nate as the voice of reason.  But he does seem to understand what is going on in a lot of the relationships.

I would love to hear Justin tell us exactly what Binh told him about Morgan.  Then have Morgan tell us exactly what Alexis told her that Bihn said.  I doubt it would match up.  Binh still does not seem to know what he is apologizing for other than the nurse story.  I think Alexis probably added a lot that made it sound worse when she repeated it to Morgan.  

• Like 2
  • Love 11

I think Mitch actually thinks he is adorable.  He looked a bit shocked when his friend told him to talk and listen to Krysten and to also not try to always be a comedian (she used different words though).  And then, after Krysten shared about her mother, he questioned whether she answered correctly which really reminded me of how he acted after Krysten told him that she wanted to flip some houses and he had to start lecturing her about what a horrible thing that is.  He immediately corrects or questions anything she says.  And then he talks about how he is triggered or how Krysten's adversion to whatever jokey thing he did in the bedroom was offended/hurt him.  Krysten is holding a lot in I think.

Alexis has continually interrupted and over-talked Justin.  And whenever he brings something up she tries to gaslight him about his thoughts and feelings by double-talking and feigning innocence.  The way she turned on Dr. Pia was amazing-making claims about her own mental health being negatively impacted by their conversation.  I was as befuddled by that statement as Dr. Pia looked.  Alexis only wants to stay married because she wants to stay on the show in her desire to become some type of "influencer."

And wow as to how everyone supports Morgan.  "Emotional intelligence/maturity" what?  Where?  How?  Who?  What kind of nonsense was that?

Lindy is very two-faced.  She acted one way with Miguel and the faux baby but when with the other women, she definitely presented a different view and attitude.  Wow, if she resents and is overwhelmed about a faux baby, what about a real one?  Oh, and Lindy, so what if the baby woke up every two hours?  By your own admission you work as little as possible so why are you worried about losing some sleep during the night (and Miguel is the one who took care of the baby during the night).

• Like 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Shallow comment here but everytime Krysten is on screen I can't stop staring at her nose. Any idea why it's so red all of the time?

I did notice her red nose, but for me, it is the eyes.  I can't get past them.  Definite medical condition. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Lindy is very two-faced.  She acted one way with Miguel and the faux baby but when with the other women, she definitely presented a different view and attitude.  Wow, if she resents and is overwhelmed about a faux baby, what about a real one?  Oh, and Lindy, so what if the baby woke up every two hours?  By your own admission you work as little as possible so why are you worried about losing some sleep during the night (and Miguel is the one who took care of the baby during the night).

Miguel also seems to do most of the cooking.  

Lindy is strange.  On the one hand, she tries to come off as all sweetness and light, but then she starts spewing f-bombs.  I guess she thinks she's being "cute." 

Speaking of cursing, this is the most bleeped out season I've watched, and it's getting really tired.  I had high hopes for this season being in San Diego, but I'll be glad when it's over.

Forgot to add, I hated that stupid Migindy name and that creepy little fake baby. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Miguel also seems to do most of the cooking.  

Lindy is strange.  On the one hand, she tries to come off as all sweetness and light, but then she starts spewing f-bombs.  I guess she thinks she's being "cute." 

Speaking of cursing, this is the most bleeped out season I've watched, and it's getting really tired.  I had high hopes for this season being in San Diego, but I'll be glad when it's over.

Forgot to add, I hated that stupid Migindy name and that creepy little fake baby. 

I can't get past how often Lindy says "like".  It is super annoying.  Like, is she 12 or what???

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Retired at last said:

still don't like Princess Perfect Stacia. She is forcing Nate to define things as she sees them and does not consider any other alternatives. She also had too many trust issues and I don't think they will work long term. 

Sucking toes.  Is that something new?  Freakin GROSS.