Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E19: We Need to Talk About Kathy

• Start Topic

What really bugs me about a lot of the Erika stuff is with everyone claiming that it's about her "showing compassion" to these unfortunate souls, it makes it seem like it's not just about Erika having someone else's money in the form of earrings that don't belong to her! 

Garcelle looks great in that outfit.

LOL - love Rinna laying down how this is about how incredibly successful Kyle is and Kathy isn't. 

Edited by sistermagpie
LOL. Souls, not soles
  • Love 13

Was it just me, or did Erika kind of smile when Crystal said Rinna left? Looked straight-up evil.

Well, the rest of the coven (Diana) is now in it. I think those three have decided to go after Kathy. Goes back to what Erika said earlier about everybody having some dirt on them.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So Kathy vented about Kyle and Rinna saw an opportunity to weaponize it and took it .. 

That's her usual m.o. You can't share anything with her, she will use it against you.

I'm kind of surprised she left. She usually enjoys a good group confrontation. I guess she's mixing it up.😉

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16

Why is Sheree here? Does she think Crystal won’t know Sheree signed as an afterthought? Especially because she signed it with a green highlighter.  I don’t know anything about this woman other than she was married/had a kid with Wil Smith.  She obviously burned through the divorce settlement if she’s (allegedly) grifting for “donations”.

Did Kathy (allegedly)say nasty things about Rinna in Aspen?  Why would Rinna be shocked and have PTSD and need to vacate the premises over what Kathy said about Kyle?  Rinna only cares what people say about her, HarryHamlin and their two vapid offspring. And Erika, of course.  Any and all other people on the planet are fair game for slander in Rinna’s world, even people she had supposed long term friendships.

Erika’s outfit didn’t fit the theme IMO, but as we know,  nonconformist Lil Miss Cunty doesn’t have any fucks to give and only cares about herself.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 18

I want to say it too!!  SHUT UP RINNA!!!  We all know you can't tell the truth for anything.  Keywestclubkid said it best: Rinna keeps adding things that Kathy said "about everyone" and you KNOW if that were true, LA would have been lit up like a Christmas tree with shit Rinna said Kathy said.

I can barely even WRITE that sentence.  Thank goodness, FF5; you guys are completely riddled with moronic thoughts and actions.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
16 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Rinna left the party because she was unable to command an audience while she revealed the horrible awful things that Kathy supposedy said and did. So from what I understand  only Lisa, Erika and Diana claim to have witnessed Kathy acting up at the club and only Rinna witnessed Kathy going berserk and verbally attacking all of them. Erika is acting like she is medicated and Lisa is acting like the shit stiring bitch that she is.  For the record I think 90% of what come out of Rinna's mouth is a lie and the other 10% is exaggerated.

I haven't watched the episode yet but if Kathy went nuclear in the Sprinter van and/or at Kyle's then I find it hard to believe that none of that was caught on camera.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 4
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Why is Sheree here? Does she think Crystal won’t know Sheree signed as an afterthought? Especially because she signed it with a green highlighter.  I don’t know anything about this woman other than she was married/had a kid with Wil Smith.  She obviously burned through the divorce settlement if she’s (allegedly) grifting for “donations”.

Did Kathy (allegedly)say nasty things about Rinna in Aspen?  Why would Rinna be shocked and have PTSD and need to vacate the premises over what Kathy said about Kyle?  Rinna only cares what people say about her, HarryHamlin and their two vapid offspring. And Erika, of course.  Any and all other people on the planet are fair game for slander in Rinna’s world, even people she had supposed long term friendships.

Erika’s outfit didn’t fit the theme IMO, but as we know,  nonconformist Lil Miss Cunty doesn’t have any fucks to give and only cares about herself.  

Kathy made negative comments about Kyle. And allegedly against two employees at a club before that. 

Kathy admitted that her behavior was not proper in Aspen in a talking head/interview.

Paris Hilton used racial slurs in the past.

Erika still plays the victim. And no, she cannot demand compassion from the group when she doesn't show any herself toward the victims.

Sheree doesn't think the earrings should be returned if there is a court order to do so?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

After Kyle admitted to her and Kim making each other bleed when they used to fight? 

This took me right out. My younger sister and I used to squabble when we were kids (almost a 7-year age difference between us). but we never drew blood. 

WTF.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

This took me right out. My younger sister and I used to squabble when we were kids (almost a 7-year age difference between us). but we never drew blood. 

WTF.

We all can see that the sisters are toxic for each other .. letting Rinna have a storyline using that and wedging herself once again between Kyle and one of her sisters is all kinda fucked up 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 6
  • Applause 7
  • Love 5

I once gave my older brother a black eye when we were in middle school. Surprisingly, he said he had always wanted a black eye and was fine with it .  I doubt he ever told anyone he got it from his little sister, though. 

• LOL 22

I think the real reason Rinna left Crystal's party was because she and Garcelle both wore mens' wear and Garcelle looked 1,000,000 times better!!! 

Oh - and I think tonight may have been the one and only time that I agreed with (and actually may have even liked a teeny, tiny smidgen) Diana.  Rinna did chicken out.  She NEVER shies away from stirring the pot or calling people out, so what made tonight different?  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, charliesan said:

Kathy made a HUGE mistake by leaving with Rinna, if anything, Lisa is cunning enough to know she was about to witness a complete shit show, only problem is, outside of the FF5, no one believes Lisa. 

I'm surprised that everyone's making a huge deal about Kathy, does anyone believe she's this sweet, quirky lady all of the time? I mean, look at her family... Plus, hasn't EVERYONE lost it at one point or another (or several times, like Rinna and Erika). Was Kathy's outburst worse than Erika's? 

Yes. Huge mistake. We all know she’s a liar and the biggest shit stirrer of them all. Really Rhinna, Kathy’s jealous of Kyle? Ha. This from the woman who has shown some of the worst behavior of all the housewives is so shocked by Kathy’s behavior that she has to leave? Please.. i think maybe Kathy has become a little too popular for Rhinna’s liking, so of course she’s on the attack. She had no story line this year other than poor Lois’s passing ( you know, the mom she didn’t visit for years until she became a fan fave) so she’s trying to get something she can sink her teeth into at the reunion. Now she’ll work to destroy Kyle and Kathy’s relationship as she did with Kim and Kyle. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 7
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, Grumpbump said:

I can't believe I fell for this AGAIN.  A whole episode amounting to nothing.  Bravo is gaslighting me.

At this point, I continue watching this show so that I can come here and snark about it.

I'd be happy with a spinoff show starring Phoenix and Jagger snarking on the adults in their lives.

• Like 1
  • Applause 15
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

she ask for money online under giving to the lord .. and sells knock off items this woman aint gonna chip in on nothing 

And with a green highlighter to boot!

I mean, does Garcelle not have a pen lying around in her kitchen? LOL.

At this point, I'd rather see an 80's theme party over another Roaring Twenties party. Although I get why the nouveau riche are attracted to having Gatsby parties.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Did Diana just throw shade at Erika by saying "20's Maleficent?"

4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean if you were rich white man back then it was AMAZING lol I don't get the big draw for anyone else 

Right? With a 1920's version of Dorit walking around talking about how everything looks chic.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4