Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E19: We Need to Talk About Kathy

• Start Topic

I hope Sheree's lazy grifting ass is gone next season.  What kind of grifting lowlife does this to a friend.  Put your name on a card and then tell the host it's from you both?    Please Sheree they Fab 5 aren't going to like you.  You can't even bring a gift, they will just laugh at you fool. This was the only scene I watched.

I don't need to see Rinna and her PTSD to know she is a lying scam artist who will grift her way for more money.  She said her self she will do anything.  It shows here.  And if she wants sympathy maybe go back and get some acting classes because your soap opera techniques are past their expiration date. Her past antics are case in point enough.  Andy if she isnt' shown her behavior then I no longer need to watch any reunion.  Have a backbone.

I think Kathy was mad and fed up and pitched a fit.  But it's no where near what the vile fab five have done. 

I swear the next episode should be Pot Meet Your Kettle Lisa.  Its fitting for her but the dilusional is reall with her and the rest of those idiots.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, Lassus said:

Sure, the lack of anything with JUST Rinna and Kathy is understandable, at least to me. 

But the whole thing prior where they were all in a group (even if some weren't paying attention or nearby) and NOTHING?  That's the part that strikes me as a little weird.

They were at a for members only club before, that's why there is no footage. Everybody including Sutton mentioned Kathy's questionable behavior there.

Although Rinna, and others behaved badly in the past, there is no justification for Kathy's bahavior just because it happened before on the show and other shows. She is supposed to act better than them in relation to the image she tries to project the last few years (after her own wild younger years, and Nicky, Paris, and one of her sons getting married and leaving their partying ways behind). It seems her tequila was promoted enough by her as seen in the Bravo footage, and it was promoted in Aspen, as well (it was available at the house, at the bar, and people there and some of the HWs had it). There was no reason to rage about a tequila, and a conga line....She also didn't film until almost Aspen because she wanted a raise (which she received), and I don't doubt this bothered the women. 

• Love 1
Just now, ZettaK said:

They were at a for members only club before, that's why there is no footage. Everybody including Sutton mentioned Kathy's questionable behavior there.

Although Rinna, and others behaved badly in the past, there is no justification for Kathy's bahavior just because it happened before on the show and other shows. She is supposed to act better than them in relation to the image she tries to project the last few years (after her own wild younger years, and Nicky, Paris, and one of her sons getting married and leaving their partying ways behind). It seems her tequila was promoted enough by her as seen in the Bravo footage, and it was promoted in Aspen, as well (it was available at the house, at the bar, and people there and some of the HWs had it). There was no reason to rage about a tequila, and a conga line....She also didn't film until almost Aspen because she wanted a raise (which she received), and I don't doubt this bothered the women. 

she didn't film and be with them everyday because she is a friend OF im not sure what people are forgetting about that .. she isn't full time ... so this well she is being treated this way because she held out... And where were the cameras at Kyles or in the sprinter that they used that had cameras in them??  and what behavior are we justifying here? there is no film of her "freak out" and the Sutton just said she got mad and wanted to go home crystal said she didn't see what happened Diana said she saw her fighting with Kyle coming back from the bathroom and RINNA is the only one saying she did things that we should not like her for

• Applause 1
  • Love 8

The more I think about last night’s episode and Rinna’s bullshit PTSD narrative, the more I wonder about how much of this Bizarro World situation (in other words, missing footage) is due to legal issues.   There are so many questions to which I (personally) don’t know the answers!  

Was there, in fact, a cease and desist letter sent/filed?  Could there have been several?  

I’m also now thinking a lot about the whole story that Rinna hired someone to fabricate some story - was that “story” supposedly about Kathy’s use of racial and/or homophobic slurs?   If so, was the rumor about Rinna hiring someone debunked?  

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

Rinna can’t discuss what happened in Aspen in front of Kathy because Kathy could clarify what really  happened. To me, what probably happened was Kathy was pissed, was cussing out Kyle and ranting about all the shitty things she has done to Kathy and her family; immediately upon entering the duplex went to her room to pack, probably was making a lot of noise packing, and then left for a hotel within an hour of reaching the house. However, Rinna kept texting Erika about how awful it was even after the ranting was over. If Rinna were to discuss the night in front of Kathy, her “Kathy was frightening me for hours” would probably be disputed by Kathy producing her receipts of her hotel check-in time. This is how Rinna works: she gets her “truth” out before her victim even knows there is an issue.

I bet Rinna really fed Sutton a lot of BS about Kathy when they met to buy Crystal’s birthday gift. 

9 hours ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

Kyle said Kathy was still in her house the next day, refusing to leave her room. She told Kyle she wouldn't fly back to LA with the group.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1

Random things…

Crystal’s party on the episode was NOT the one she showed in that IG link above.  The invite was for a different party, in October, in Palm Springs at some ball room.  Her  fake bday party for the cast was in renovated basement.  The basic “rec room” looked comfy, but very HGTV circa 2007.

If Rinna felt so scared and terrified by Kathy’s psychotic serial killer vibe, why didn’t she call a Bravo PA and get the fuck out of there?  I am sure there is at least one production person assigned to be on call in case of emergencies. Or why not text her bloated lip sistah, Diana, and ask if she could come to her magnificent , de-ghosted hotel suite?  Erika and Dumbwit Dorit had already moved in, so why not go join the mean girl table?

Maybe Rinna shared some of her meds from her zip-loc baggie o’ pills with Kathy, and which ever “supplement” Kathy got didn’t mix well with all the investment worthy tequila.  Kathy goes on a wild rant/bad trip, and Rinna was “locked in her room”, shitting herself with fear of Kyle’s or the Hilton family’s wrath that she could be the reason Kathy went temporarily cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. 

Erika’s makeup for the Bday party was not good.  The lip liner was not good.  Her  BS thinly-veiled threats to “expose” dirt, with the s  l  o  w….d e l i b e r a t e…pauses for effect were not good. 

Edited by BusyOctober
  • Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
48 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

she didn't film and be with them everyday because she is a friend OF im not sure what people are forgetting about that .. she isn't full time ... so this well she is being treated this way because she held out... And where were the cameras at Kyles or in the sprinter that they used that had cameras in them??  and what behavior are we justifying here? there is no film of her "freak out" and the Sutton just said she got mad and wanted to go home crystal said she didn't see what happened Diana said she saw her fighting with Kyle coming back from the bathroom and RINNA is the only one saying she did things that we should not like her for

HWs get angry about others getting more money for doing a lot less. Friends film from the beginning.

Some times HWs are promoted, or demoted as a HW in the process, like Vicki Gunvalson who filmed full time and became a friend after filming ended, or Jackie Goldenheimer who filmed as a HW for the new NJ HW season, and she was demoted already according to reports. Another three women were filming for the new season of NJ, and two will become full time HWs (on top of Jackie getting demoted). 

Sutton said Kathy confronted her angrily at the Aspen club. 

3 minutes ago, ZettaK said:
Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

HWs get angry about others getting more money for doing a lot less. Friends film from the beginning.

Some times HWs are promoted, or demoted as a HW in the process, like Vicki Gunvalson who filmed full time and became a friend after filming ended, or Jackie Goldenheimer who filmed as a HW for the new NJ HW season, and she was demoted already according to reports. Another three women were filming for the new season of NJ, and two will become full time HWs (on top of Jackie getting demoted). 

Sutton said Kathy confronted her angrily at the Aspen club. 

“I’m leaving and if you don’t come with me you’re not my friend!” Which seems plausible when someone is out with their  friends and fighting with one of them would turn to say to the others … I’ve seen this happen in groups of girls at the gay bar tons of times .. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

To be fair Brandi didn't go on a whole campaign against Kyle. She had her issues with Kyle and of course there was no love lost but in the moments where Brandi was being there for Kim it was usually in the moment and in real time. It was usually during an actual disagreement Kim was having with Kyle that Brandi was right there to see. And I remember on at least two separate occasions where Brandi's involvement was mainly her trying to remove Kim from an escalating situation. Brandi ended up getting slack for that. Look I am totally against outside factors interfering with my family issues however Brandi spoke up here and there in defense of Kim and shared what her observations about Kyle's treatment of her during an ongoing interaction the sisters where having in front of her/them. 

Rinna isn't speaking up for Kyle during some group discussion bad mouthing Kyle or during a disagreement Kyle and Kathy are having in her presence. No, Rinna is creating this whole narrative surrounding who Kathy is, as a person, as a sister, as a friend using information that may or may not be true and she's created this whole scandalous backdrop of evil, deception and chaos with absolutely no provocation.  Witnessing someone have a terrible tantrum and ragefest means what to the world exactly? Kathy cursed out Kyle in her rant. And? Stop the presses!! Give me a break!

I'm reminded of Lisa's limo ride with Kim where she claims to have witnessed Kim fall off the wagon and she was so traumatized by Kims erratic and disturbing behavior. Rinna turned that one limo ride into a way to go after Kim because of how distraught and frazzled she came across during her retelling of that experience to Eileen. Somehow, Rinnas confusion about why Kim was behaving weirdly was somehow turned into Kim mistreating Rinna and so it was allowed to come out in conversation as "holding Kim accountable" for what she did. Like huh? Okay even if she was high. How does that turn into her having to atone for it with Rinna and the group? Sound familiar? Now she's trying to pull the same bullshit on Kathy.

Man, Rinna's a lying Rinna who Rinna's!!! 

You are totally right - I stand corrected.  My recollections are not as clear as yours.

And, your bringing up that limo ride with Rinna and Kim (I believe it was to Eileen's house) is the perfect example.  

Rinna is a master at manipulating the truth and blowing it all out of proportion.

While I do believe that there was some sort of meltdown and angry outburst from Kathy, I also believe that whatever occurred has been highly exaggerated by Rinna, especially with no witnesses to counter her story telling.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7

I finally watched the episode and here is the thing that jumped out at me the most. Rinna says that she has known Kathy for 30 years and that she has never  seen her like this. If I had a friend of 30 years who was having an extremely out of character meltdown, I wouldn't go lock myself in a room leaving her to continue melting down alone. I'd be there with her trying to hold her hand and calm her down. 

I think that Kyle has always been jealous of her sisters. She was the least known of the  3 of them when the show started. I started watching because of Kim, I remembered her from her child/teen acting days. Kyle constantly name dropped Paris and the Kardashians in the early seasons. She rarely took her sisters sides in arguments. Remember season one? Taylor was constantly making threats against Kim and Kyle not only didn't stop her, she took Taylor's side. Now that Kathy has become popular with viewers Kyle has to take her down too. She makes fun of Kathy not knowing how to plug in a fan, her travel slippers,  her outfits. She even texts Kathy's daughters to make fun of her slippers and then she throws them away! WTF does she think she is?

Erika pretty much confirmed my suspicion that the FF5 made a pact to stick together and cover up all of their lawsuits and sketchy doings. That was her threat and I don't think it was really against Kathy. It was against Kyle. Erika was mad that Kyle said she couldn't defend what Erika was saying. I think that Erika, Kyle, Rinna, Diana, and Dorit are all intertwined in various Ponzi schemes, lawsuits, and questionable activities. If they can move the focus to other people and things (Kathy and Sutton,  for example) then no one will pay attention to  anything they or their husbands have been up to.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 11

Erika: "I'm getting tired of being the whipping boy with this entire group"

....I thought that was Sutton? The majority of "this group" has had Erika's back the whole time, and even after the whole earring meltdown they went right back to being friends and not doubting her on anything.

Rinna: "I think Kathy's jealous of how much more successful Kyle is than her"

Oh, that's rich.

Edited by sara1025
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, sara1025 said:

Erika: "I'm getting tired of being the whipping boy with this entire group"

....I thought that was Sutton? The majority of "this group" has had Erika's back the whole time, and even after the whole earring meltdown they went right back to being friends and not doubting her on anything.

Rinna: "I think Kathy's jealous of how much more successful Kyle is than her"

Oh, that's rich.

Erika mentioned being the whipping boy a couple of times. How? Because she was asked about the earrings? Because she wants everyone to deny that the victims exist or at least never mention them? Plus she gets scary on anyone that dares ask her anything about her legal situation. I couldn’t believe she referred to herself as that but if she wants to tell the others secrets, she can go for it. 
Rinna calling Kathy jealous of Kyle made no sense either. They don’t have a good sisterly relationship but if anyone seems jealous, I would say it’s Kyle. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, BusyOctober said:

Random things…

Crystal’s party on the episode was NOT the one she showed in that IG link above.  The invite was for a different party, in October, in Palm Springs at some ball room.  Her  fake bday party for the cast was in renovated basement.  The basic “rec room” looked comfy, but very HGTV circa 2007.

Edited for brevity ⬆️

Only the invite is out of place. I *think* it was just to give a shout out to where to design your own. All the other pix on that post are of the party shown. Same outfits, cake, cookies, portrait backdrop.

🤷🏼‍♀️

yes, Crystal confirmed in the comments the invite is a stock photo.

Edited by Jack Terrier
Confirming
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3

Oh! The  other thing that bugged me that I forgot about before...

The way Phoenix spoke to Dorit about the  soda. OMG. The fact that Dorit did not remind Phoenix about who is the parent and who is the child is a big problem IMO. When my kids were young there was no way I'd have let them speak to me like that. Had they tried I would have reminded them that I was the one in charge,  not them LOL.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, NJbutNoHousewife said:

Mom had to die worrying about you. JFC that is so vile and totally unforgivable, I forgot about that line. 

As I remember what Kyle said to Kim was even worse. She said something to the effect that Mom had to go and die and leave me to take care of you. Can you imagine hearing that from your sister? 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, NJbutNoHousewife said:

Mom had to die worrying about you. JFC that is so vile and totally unforgivable, I forgot about that line. 

Wow, it’s shocking to see that. Kim tried to end it a couple times but Kyle kept coming. And what a horrible thing to say to your sister. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, NJbutNoHousewife said:

Notice how Kyle was delivering most of the dialogue. Kim was trying to stay disengaged knowing that it was not going to lead to anything good and Kyle is sitting there inventing a conversation. Kim’s quiet and of course responding minimally and Kyles annoyed by this cause she’s not getting Kim to blow up and take the conversation where Kyle wants it to go. Kim’s just sitting there and Kyle drops her bomb about mom dying having to worry about Kim and dropped everything on kyles shoulders.  To me it seemed extra obvious that Kyle wanted a blow up and wanted a set up for the big reveal. Like I said before Kyles been dying to unpack a lot of stuff and she came in hot that first season then realized that as raunchy as reality TV is it still wasn’t gonna be her vehicle to do all that unpacking without some serious backlash. She had to slow her roll and learned how to dish it out in doses. It’s still a gamble but she’s not as gung ho it should I say reckless as she was in season one when she didn’t understand they she couldn’t  go all in Real World style. Ugghhhhhh. Kyles agenda has been so obvious since the very first season. At least to me anyway. 

28 minutes ago, Jel said:

Wow, it’s shocking to see that. Kim tried to end it a couple times but Kyle kept coming. And what a horrible thing to say to your sister. 

EXACTLY!!! 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Kyle is showing a perfect example in that limo clip of toxic narcissism. Kim is showing what people should do when the bullying attacks are starting to be hurled.  Give them nothing back. It drives them absolutely out of their minds. They need to destroy you for their feeding pleasure. Emotional drama HAS to be escalated for the best results. Its the only way their own soulless self feels anything. Kim not giving Kyle her emotional pain in a defensive reaction is just making Kyle go out of her mind. She’s (Kim) NOT playing the game right dammit! Kyle cant even control her obsession to control and destroy, in front of the cameras. 

Ahh! She goes in for the physical attack lunge. Good thing Adrian was there or Kyle would definitely have started hitting or punching Kim. This is from a grown woman. A supposed adult.

Narcissists Always treat others better than family members, the original nuclear family. They HATE it if their friends become friends with their siblings and do everything to turn their friends against their siblings. Actually they do everything they can to totally divert their friends from becoming friends with their siblings. This is why Kyle is all in when she puts down Kathy every chance she gets, while pretending she is joking. Cant have them being better liked than they are in the eyes of their peers.

That limo clip is very triggering for people who have been abused by sibling narcissists all their lives. 

Kim “grey rocking” (not giving energy to it) is what is the only way to win against a narc who is looking for a feeding. Oh look! Kim lashed out back at her! The house! Time for Kyle to go for the ultimate glory and energy boost by going in for the attacking kill! 

Psychiatrists could use this clip to show people exactly what a narc will act like.

Edited by SassyCat
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Jack Terrier said:

Crystal IG about the party

it was also a murder mystery dinner we saw nothing about? 🔪 🩸 

3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

See, that explains it. Which means that much was cut out of the ep. 

That makes much more sense now, especially the cake.  

Those at-home, do-it-yourself muder mystery nights are a lot of fun, if done right.  Now, even the way they are all dressed also makes sense, because each invitee is given a "role/character" in the murder mystery and are requested to dress according to the character's description.  I guess each housewife interpreted her character's costume and we saw what they came up with.

I was confused with everything, because there were no other guests at Crystal's birthday, including her parents, who were in attendance at Crystal's party last year.  I also was confused because it seemed like the housewives were only at Crystal's home for a short time before they all started leaving.  There was no way that Rinna caused that mass exodus simply by her sneaking out the front door without saying good-bye to anyone.  Also, obviously, Kathy was probably not present for the murder mystery portion of the evening, and arrived late.

I would have really enjoyed seeing them doing the murder mystery, but the game is probably trademarked and the producers didn't choose to or get permission from the game company.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Blondie said:

Just throwing this out here:

Maybe Rinna didn't want to make a scene at the birthday party because Chrystal's hubby was there and he is in the film industry.  She thinks she's a good actress and doesn't want to burn that particular bridge.

Are they doing a special on the hyenas from The Lion King? 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I was confused with everything, because there were no other guests at Crystal's birthday, including her parents, who were in attendance at Crystal's party last year.  I also was confused because it seemed like the housewives were only at Crystal's home for a short time before they all started leaving. 

Looks like Crystal smartened up and decided not to humiliate herself in front of her real friends and family because she knows darn well how uncouth and rude “some” of the people in this circle can get when invited to other peoples parties or venues. She probably thought it best to have 2 parties. The real one, and then this one where it wouldn’t disturb normal people she and her husband want to have present and actually have the pleasure of enjoying themselves 🥳, and not cringing in horror. 😬😖

• Like 10
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

The more I think about last night’s episode and Rinna’s bullshit PTSD narrative, the more I wonder about how much of this Bizarro World situation (in other words, missing footage) is due to legal issues.   There are so many questions to which I (personally) don’t know the answers!  

Was there, in fact, a cease and desist letter sent/filed?  Could there have been several?  

I’m also now thinking a lot about the whole story that Rinna hired someone to fabricate some story - was that “story” supposedly about Kathy’s use of racial and/or homophobic slurs?   If so, was the rumor about Rinna hiring someone debunked?  

There were stories on the gossip sites when filming was going on about Kathy's Aspen issues.  Some of the rumors were about a verbal altercation between Kathy and an employee of the Caribou Club and Kathy supposedly used a racial slur.  Kathy also, supposedly went on a tirade at Kyle's house, I'm guessing while the other ladies except for Rinna were still at the club or maybe back at their respective accommodations.  We did see a preview clip of Kathy yelling about "I'm fucking pissed off and get me the fuck out of here" or something like that, which looked to be in Aspen.  There were stories about Kathy misplacing her phone and leaving a message on Rick's Instagram to "get me out of here now", presumably left for him from another I-pad?  

Also, stories leaked at the time of filming were that Kathy's attorneys sent cease and desist letters to Rinna, the production company and Bravo, but, then, other stories denied this rumor.

It is all sooo convoluted and confusing.  There are definitely holes in Rinna's story about what happened that night and the next morning, there are unanswered questions about logistics, timelines and the such.  

The next morning, you see Kyle and Rinna packing and acting like there isn't another person still asleep in the house.  Rinna didn't seem so traumatized at that time and Kyle didn't seem so overly concerned.  We see nothing of Mauricio - where did he disappear to the night before and that morning?   

I'm with you in that "someone" leaked stories to the press at the time of filming - whether it was someone who may have been hired by Rinna, or Rinna herself.  If that is the case, well, wow - wasn't that the same shit Rinna accused LVP of doing?  

I honestly don't think we will ever know EXACTLY what happened because, either there is no film of it (everything we've read said that filming shut down for the night), or there was a threat of legal action from some powerful Hilton attorneys and Bravo/production isn't taking any chances.  We won't be able to believe the exaggerations and misconstrued truths from Rinna and Kathy won't be telling poor bahavior stories about herself, even if she remembers what happened (I think that Kathy was pretty drunk, as she seemed that way even at the cowboy bar prior to going to the Caribou Club).  

I think that the Hilton's are powerful enough to instill some serious fear into production execs and possibly even Bravo bigwigs, so this may all be brushed under the rug never to be mentioned again, except in passing, as a family issue between Kathy and Kyle.

• Applause 2
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

There were stories on the gossip sites when filming was going on about Kathy's Aspen issues.  Some of the rumors were about a verbal altercation between Kathy and an employee of the Caribou Club and Kathy supposedly used a racial slur.  Kathy also, supposedly went on a tirade at Kyle's house, I'm guessing while the other ladies except for Rinna were still at the club or maybe back at their respective accommodations.  We did see a preview clip of Kathy yelling about "I'm fucking pissed off and get me the fuck out of here" or something like that, which looked to be in Aspen.  There were stories about Kathy misplacing her phone and leaving a message on Rick's Instagram to "get me out of here now", presumably left for him from another I-pad?  

Also, stories leaked at the time of filming were that Kathy's attorneys sent cease and desist letters to Rinna, the production company and Bravo, but, then, other stories denied this rumor.

It is all sooo convoluted and confusing.  There are definitely holes in Rinna's story about what happened that night and the next morning, there are unanswered questions about logistics, timelines and the such.  

The next morning, you see Kyle and Rinna packing and acting like there isn't another person still asleep in the house.  Rinna didn't seem so traumatized at that time and Kyle didn't seem so overly concerned.  We see nothing of Mauricio - where did he disappear to the night before and that morning?   

I'm with you in that "someone" leaked stories to the press at the time of filming - whether it was someone who may have been hired by Rinna, or Rinna herself.  If that is the case, well, wow - wasn't that the same shit Rinna accused LVP of doing?  

I honestly don't think we will ever know EXACTLY what happened because, either there is no film of it (everything we've read said that filming shut down for the night), or there was a threat of legal action from some powerful Hilton attorneys and Bravo/production isn't taking any chances.  We won't be able to believe the exaggerations and misconstrued truths from Rinna and Kathy won't be telling poor bahavior stories about herself, even if she remembers what happened (I think that Kathy was pretty drunk, as she seemed that way even at the cowboy bar prior to going to the Caribou Club).  

I think that the Hilton's are powerful enough to instill some serious fear into production execs and possibly even Bravo bigwigs, so this may all be brushed under the rug never to be mentioned again, except in passing, as a family issue between Kathy and Kyle.

Thank you so much for answering my questions, I really appreciate it.  I was so over this show when all of that was coming out here and on SM, I wanted nothing to do with it, and it seems like a lot of the info has disappeared now that I’m finally interested!

I’m really curious as to what we will and won’t learn @ reunion time. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

Thanks guys, makes more sense. Although it's not that impressive a basement remodel for six figures. It looked kind of depressing. Not what I would expect from Beverly Hills. 

Haha - it’s worse than six figures, she wanted to make sure it *stayed* in the six figures… Implying that there was a chance for it to get to seven. If that plain-ass basement rec room cost $900k, well… Maybe it was built by military contractors, with the $23,000 toilet seats and all that?

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
57 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

We see nothing of Mauricio - where did he disappear to the night before and that morning? 

Not sure about the night before, but on the plane home he said he had gone skiing that morning. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
16 hours ago, Jel said:

Do you happen know the source of these allegations against the club employees? I've seen this mentioned in this forum quite a few times, but haven't been able to find the actual source: who was the person who said Kathy used the n word? I'm wondering, was it the employees themselves, other members of the club, one of the HWs?  So far we've seen no mention of it on the show. Maybe it's coming, but Rinna already threw out the kitchen sink last night with her claim that Kathy was raging, Kathy Hilton is the devil, Kathy went after Kyle, the other HWs, CBS, ABC, NBC, Bravo, The Franklin Mint,, Charlie Babbitt, the lady from the Where's the Beef commercial...so it seems odd that she neglected to mention it at the time. 

To me, it felt orchestrated. Like kind of a typical Rinna/FF5 plan to take someone down.  Just something very off about the way Erika was behaving as well (way too calm and way too emotionally regulated, a skill she does not possess in real life). None of it adds up.  But if there's a source somewhere out there, some person who claims she heard this, I would love to know.

Filming was over for the day (we saw the camera people stop filming in the beginning), that's why there is no footage after that. This is not uncommon on reality shows. At the club (where the Bravo crew wouldn't be able to enter even if it was there because the club is private, members only, and doesn't allow cameras), the van, and the house. Caribou Club caters to the rich and famous, so its employees/management won't provide a statement to the media (they were asked, and didn't), but some information leaked immediately. 

I believe the source(s) is/are members of the club per different articles that appeared at the time of filming.

There are cease and desist letters from Kathy's attorneys to the media, and the cast not to discuss the incident at the club (where she allegedly used homophobic and racist slurs- made comments about white privilege at personnel who was rude to her).  Those letters are not normally public record. That's why we probably didn't hear more about it after the first reports.

https://www.realitytea.com/2022/02/08/kathy-hilton-michael-jackson-fight/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
6 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

There are supposedly cease and desist letters from Kathy. To the media and the Beverly Hills cast members. 

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1

Regarding the limo ride, I can't blame Kyle too much, given how much shit she probably had to deal with Kim prior to that, while Kim,s alcoholism was still in the closet, so to speak. And I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle and Mo did occasionally help out Kim financially from time to time.

Kyle obviously isn't a saint, but then neither is Kim.

As for the party, it's too bad we didn't see the murder mystery aspect of it. I do remember RHONY did a similar 1920s murder mystery dinner too, a few years ago, in season 10. And I don't blame Crystal either for having one birthday party for the show, and probably one for her family and friends.

As for Kathy...whatever she did, it still doesn't take away from the nasty way Lisa, Ericka, and Diana have acted this season.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Sherrie said:

Can I just say, Rinna is giving me Columbia (from Rocky Horror Picture Show) vibes.

I am taking notes from her look, my sister is getting married (same sex wedding) and I am her Best Woman and decided to wear a tux, not sure if I am wearing a silk/sheer tuxedo shirt or a crisp menswear tux shirt, as much as do not really like Rinna she did look great...my tux look will pale in comparison to hers and I hate that, lol.

• Love 5

Rinna claimed that Kathy was so mad, when they got back to Kyle's she threw her glasses to the floor and jumped up and down on them, breaking them. Ok then, where's the photo of the smashed glasses? When they've missed the excitement that occurs after filiming, Bravo is good at showing the aftermath (Ramona's Hampton house the morning after the naked drunken tiki-torch javelin competition). Where's the evidence? No smashed glasses still on the floor? in the trash can? No one stepping on a piece of glass or a screw or nose piece the next morning? No path of destruction? Own it Rinna!

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6

Erika often misses the mark when it comes to dressing on theme for a party, I did not get her costume for Crystal's party. 

During Kathy's ranting and raving at Kyle's Aspen house Rinna never turned on the camera on her phone? Rinna of all people knows the value of receipts and knows how this show works.

The chocolate shop did not impress me, pink chocolate dipped cookies...meh but I am not a chocolate lover so what do I know.

I would have loved to see what was in the tiny box that Kathy brought for Krystal.  Did we see Sheree add her name to Garcelle's gift card in green high lighter???

Have we seen every single RH city do a Roaring Twenties party?

Crystal's basement was lovely, I thought she was doing the the whole floor lowering thing so her husband can swing a golf club for his VR golf practice...the ceiling did not look that high.

Whenever they show Kyle's house there are more and more dogs, they are just there, no introduction, just poof another dog, it's sort of funny. By the time Halloween 165 is released her home will be over run with dogs.

The dynamic between Kyle and Mo has shifted, it is not the same relationship we have seen in past seasons, there is something very strained between them.

15 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

God, it's just so Whatever Happened to Baby Jane!

OMG! I can see that!

34 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Rinna claimed that Kathy was so mad, when they got back to Kyle's she threw her glasses to the floor and jumped up and down on them, breaking them. Ok then, where's the photo of the smashed glasses? When they've missed the excitement that occurs after filiming, Bravo is good at showing the aftermath (Ramona's Hampton house the morning after the naked drunken tiki-torch javelin competition). Where's the evidence? No smashed glasses still on the floor? in the trash can? No one stepping on a piece of glass or a screw or nose piece the next morning? No path of destruction? Own it Rinna!

THIS! 100%!

Own it!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am taking notes from her look, my sister is getting married (same sex wedding) and I am her Best Woman and decided to wear a tux, not sure if I am wearing a silk/sheer tuxedo shirt or a crisp menswear tux shirt, as much as do not really like Rinna she did look great...my tux look will pale in comparison to hers and I hate that, lol.

@Baltimore Betty - Here's another tuxedo look for women:

https://www.adriannapapell.com/products/long-sleeve-crepe-jumpsuit-with-tuxedo-collar-in-black-ap1d102894?variant=42123556389064&gclid=Cj0KCQjwsrWZBhC4ARIsAGGUJuq9qpNsWXJdwnAh5WEb1Ya1LD_EpV_DJGksYVgXwEuvk5RNq4m7Vp8aApDCEALw_wcB

I have this jumpsuit and it's super comfortable!  I added a white sequined camisole to "jazz" it up a little bit more.

Congrats to your sister!  

• Love 7
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Filming was over for the day (we saw the camera people stop filming in the beginning), that's why there is no footage after that. This is not uncommon on reality shows. At the club (where the Bravo crew wouldn't be able to enter even if it was there because the club is private, members only, and doesn't allow cameras), the van, and the house. Caribou Club caters to the rich and famous, so its employees/management won't provide a statement to the media (they were asked, and didn't), but some information leaked immediately. 

I believe the source(s) is/are members of the club per different articles that appeared at the time of filming.

There are cease and desist letters from Kathy's attorneys to the media, and the cast not to discuss the incident at the club (where she allegedly used homophobic and racist slurs- made comments about white privilege at personnel who was rude to her).  Those letters are not normally public record. That's why we probably didn't hear more about it after the first reports.

https://www.realitytea.com/2022/02/08/kathy-hilton-michael-jackson-fight/

Thanks so much for that, @ZettaK

I dove in, and it seems that according to a Radar Online source (ahem) the accusation made against Kathy (by a witness at the club) is that she asked the DJ to play Billie Jean. DJ took umbrage and asked her "where she was from". She replied LA and DJ told her to go back to LA. At which point, Kathy Hilton said, "I have white privilege".

(That alleged exchange... just sounds strange. Strange that a DJ would ask a woman where she was from, angrily, and then tell her to go back there. And two, that someone would announce , "I have white privilege". Isn't the point that one just has it; it's not like a 20% off Bed Bath and Beyond coupon you present to the cashier.  Kathy says kooky things, but that? I don't know. Seems odd)

I did not find any source saying she had used a slur, so I wonder why anyone has been thinking she did. Either we are experiencing the telephone game, internet style, or someone else has gone to some effort to leave us with that impression.

Edited by Jel
  • Thanks 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
On 9/21/2022 at 8:21 PM, Beachdreamer said:

This is the second week in a row that I think Erica has hinted at having the goods on Kyle.  When she is talking with Dorit at the chocolatier, I think she very clearly hints at KYLE having secrets, then switches to Kathy.  I think Erica and editing make it look like Kathy was always the subject, but I'm skeptical. 

Absolutely!! I 100% agree with this. Erika was hinting pretty hard about this more than once but never mentioned Kathy. It was Dorit that took it to a Kathy place. I think Erika has some kind of dirt on both Kyle and Rinna, and possibly Dorit. It would explain Kyle's 180 from screaming about the victims to kissing Erika's ass the next day. I think Erika is using Dorit to get the "message" back to Kyle and Rinna that they better shut it and stick by her. 

I mean, I can't stand Rinna but there were a couple of times on the Aspen trip that she seemed annoyed with Erika maybe. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I also got the impression Erika meant Kyle. 

t occurred to me that RHs are my "sports", and I am getting into fantasy football territory here, but wouldn't the greatest reveal of all time be that Erika spills that it was Kyle who planned Puppygate!?

!!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Jel said:

I also got the impression Erika meant Kyle. 

t occurred to me that RHs are my "sports", and I am getting into fantasy football territory here, but wouldn't the greatest reveal of all time be that Erika spills that it was Kyle who planned Puppygate!?

!!

The only thing that would make this show watchable again next season would be if the FF5 turned on each other and started spilling everyone secrets. I would love to watch that happen.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
46 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

@Baltimore Betty - Here's another tuxedo look for women:

https://www.adriannapapell.com/products/long-sleeve-crepe-jumpsuit-with-tuxedo-collar-in-black-ap1d102894?variant=42123556389064&gclid=Cj0KCQjwsrWZBhC4ARIsAGGUJuq9qpNsWXJdwnAh5WEb1Ya1LD_EpV_DJGksYVgXwEuvk5RNq4m7Vp8aApDCEALw_wcB

I have this jumpsuit and it's super comfortable!  I added a white sequined camisole to "jazz" it up a little bit more.

Congrats to your sister!  

That is cute, I bought a tux from Zara which needs not alterations amazingly enough but the shirt is what I cannot figure out, I have two options and not sure which one I will go with, I do not want to look like waitstaff, lol. I am thinking about the low bun that Rinna did with her hair, damn Rinna for nailing that look, damn, damn, damn!

I love that Crystal bought her earrings on Amazon.

• Love 5

Just from my own anecdotal experience, but  a DJ would never flash attitude like that to a customer at a bar/nightclub. Especially not in a ritzy place like Aspen. At most they’d just politely say they don’t have a copy of the song with them or even just say something like “Sorry I don’t do requests” in a nice way. So yeah, that story seems a bit strange.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9