Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E10: Week 9: Overnight Dates Part 2

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, Diana Berry said:

So you get a vibe that she did get serious with the other two?  I got the feeling with Zach it was hounding him with doubt 

It was interesting that they showed us her morning after w/ Aven but not with Zach. I don't know if she went all the way with all 3 guys but she spent the entire night with every one of them.
Trying to follow her feelings towards each of her 3 men is confusing since it looked like Zach was her #2 guy until all of a sudden it became Aven.

Despite having favorites both girls seemed to need validation from their other two final men. 

Edited to add: Clarifying that they did show Rachel's morning after with Zach but not in bed like the footage with Aven.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

I definitely miss parts of the show when I live-post.
Did Gabby say that Jason was her first pick? I thought she was always into Erich the most (other than her confusing relationship with Nate). 

I saw it exactly like you. Until Gabby cut Nate loose, I thought he was her first choice, and Erich then moved up to top dog. Sometimes I lose focus when Gabby rambles on due to her vocal fry and general blathering, but I could have sworn she mentioned at least twice that Jason was the one she wanted all along. I'll have to rewatch, but I was kind of WTH? Where did that come from? Personally, I found Jason to be a total cipher. Zero personality or enthusiasm.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

I still like both women but they seem to have unrealistic expectations. Everyone deserves to be loved but no you don’t deserve 4 men to have undying love for you who are ready to propose. I think the Bachelors have it easier because the women on their seasons do a better job of pretending they are in love with the lead so they can get to the end. Part of it is the guys know they can go on BIP and meet all kinds of girls and when they get home they can meet more as a insta celebrity. 
I have no idea what went down with Zach but he is way more of a catch then Tino. Of course the heart wants what it wants. On another shallow note, Gabby often looks drunk or high to me.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Amy Beth said:

Jesse is putting in the work. Chris Harrison would never!

I really like Jesse as the host. He tried really hard not to flinch when Zach started up with the waterworks and nose blowing, though. Jesse seems like the kind of guy who doesn't approve of men crying, especially in public and on camera, no less!

• Love 4

Wow. That was more dramatic than the usual "most dramatic" episodes--especially Jesse's dire warning from the ramshackle, closed WB lot: Prepare yourselves!!! This isn't just the Most Dramatic Finale in Bachelor History, but the Most Dramatic Finale of All Time! I'm not sure what to do to prepare myself, but I will spend the next week doing some deep breathing exercises or something in preparation.

What the hell happened this season that both girls were just hyper-focused on an engagement to the detriment of building an actual relationship? Was the ante upped because it would be humiliating if one girl got engaged and not the other, so all they cared about wasn't who was their most compatible match in the long-run, but rather who is ready to propose in ten days?!? It sounds like both girls' constant badgering about a proposal was exactly the wrong thing to say--because half the guys decided to leave on their on accord because, you know what? Now that you mentioned it 37 times, maybe I'm not ready to get engaged to someone I've had 2.5 dates with. Rachel turned into such a different woman "behind closed doors" in a panicked inquisition on marriage readiness that Zach, who was completely prepared to propose, decided that maybe Rachel talked him out of it after all. Yet, I have to say, Zach was the only one who nailed the Bachelor audition. All the rest are NOT ready for marriage--so you can just let the door hit you on the way out. But Zach is SO ready for marriage (despite being 25--and only a few months shy of 26), that he WOULD marry Rachel BUT her questioning made him worried that maybe she's not the one for him--but give me 30 to choose from next season, and I'll find my bride.

Erich just didn't want Gabby to go fucking anyone else--and now he's going to end up engaged by default...or will he? Tino only wants to win--so I think he will also play a part in the heartbreak drama, possibly blaming it on his parents as to why he can't get engaged to Rachel.

How many guys dumped them total this season?! I'm guessing more than in All of Bachelor History Combined! Both of these girls are highly emotional and needy, worried about being unlovable and abandoned--which just ended up being a self-fulfilling prophecy. But I also think perhaps having another option there broke the veil of Stockholm Syndrome that these contestants usually fall under. Not even necessarily because I have this other girl right here, but it was also like a talisman to remind them that there are other options out there. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

I'm not sure if this belongs in the spoilers and speculation thread, but it's based on the preview we just saw. It seemed that Erich wanted to have sex with Gabby before the engagement was to occur. Based on what we saw of their FS date, I assumed they already sealed the deal. Did anyone else notice that?

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

I saw it exactly like you. Until Gabby cut Nate loose, I thought he was her first choice, and Erich then moved up to top dog. Sometimes I lose focus when Gabby rambles on due to her vocal fry and general blathering, but I could have sworn she mentioned at least twice that Jason was the one she wanted all along. I'll have to rewatch, but I was kind of WTH? Where did that come from? Personally, I found Jason to be a total cipher. Zero personality or enthusiasm.

She appeared to have a better connection with Erich for weeks now so I too don't know what was going on tonight w/ Jason. After hometowns Erich looked to be locked in. Jason did not seem cut out for this type of experience or this show and he was way too quiet. Maybe both the producers and Gabby wanted it to seem like she had more options?
I agree Gabby's rambling is hard to focus on and the editing does not help.

I'm glad we at least found out what the big mystery was about Zach...Rachel turned into a weirdo when the cameras were off.🙃

BTW, I just checked Rachel's other two bachs' ages - Aven is 28 and Tino is 27. I think Zach is quite mature for his age (25) and I don't know what Rachel was worried about.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I still like both women but they seem to have unrealistic expectations. Everyone deserves to be loved but no you don’t deserve 4 men to have undying love for you who are ready to propose. I think the Bachelors have it easier because the women on their seasons do a better job of pretending they are in love with the lead so they can get to the end. Part of it is the guys know they can go on BIP and meet all kinds of girls and when they get home they can meet more as a insta celebrity. 
I have no idea what went down with Zach but he is way more of a catch then Tino. Of course the heart wants what it wants. On another shallow note, Gabby often looks drunk or high to me.

Maybe it's also because the bachelor is still the one who usually does the actual proposing even on the bachelorette series? The bachelorettes worry that their picks won't get down on one knee?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Poor Erich must be stressed out over being away from his father.

I really believe that is what drove that "insecurities" conversation with Gabby. It must have been so hard for him given his dad's health. He really seems like a decent guy.

And Gabby is so traumatized from being rejected by her mom that she thinks anything less than skyrockets and declarations of everlasting love = rejection.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Poor Gabby, saying, I’m so excited to see Jason while all the while he’s planning his exit. She may just have Erich by default. The men were fast tracked through mostly by attrition and there wasn’t enough time to get to know the guys. I think more guys wanted to bail earlier, but more air time and possible sex and maybe a few pity rose acceptances. I like Erich the best anyway, but Gabby may be too upset to continue with his attitude toward the fantasy suites.  

Some of the guys may have stayed on for the cruise and/or the chance to go to BiP.

I just re-watched some parts of tonight's episode and I agree Jason was never really all that interested in Gabby. He was so stiff when kissing her and was obviously uncomfortable with the cameras as well as the whole process. I think he did try to see if he could get there but couldn't imagine himself with Gabby outside the world of the show. 

I still don't quite understand what happened with Zach despite watching part of their segment again. The night before fantasy suites Rachel is all gung-ho and acts as if she wants the over-night for romantic reasons, but apparently she was leading him on in order to get him alone without cameras to try to manipulate him into leaving? (although I think they may have been intimate before she started using his age to cast doubt on his dedication to her!)

Rachel's attitude the next morning is just awful - snotty, condescending and phony. That feeling that I got early in the season that she is stuck-up and selfish came back while listening to their conversation the morning after their over-night.

They are drinking coffee and it's immediately clear that she is acting aloof and somewhat dismissive.
He mentions talking about a lot of things during the night and she says...
"It was a tough conversation, but I'm glad you handled it well. But hopefully it helped you gain clarity. You're feeling ok, honestly?"  This is all said in a bizarre sickly-sweet affected tone of voice.

Zach replies "It's a lot to digest but I'm here for a reason and you're that reason".
And Rachel basically ignores his response and tells him "So I hope we're on the same page."🤷🏻‍♀️

We come to learn through Zach's voiceover and discussion with Jesse that he had an "amazing time" in the FS at first until she abruptly brings up his age and her fear he is not ready for a commitment. He says she was inauthentic - so apparently Zach sees what a lot of viewers have noticed - Rachel is a phony. And she has apparently conjured up a fake excuse to dismiss Zach. I think she planned to let him go at the rose ceremony. She should have just told him the night before instead of leading him on.

I guess the producers want more drama out of this Zach situation or perhaps it's part of a bachelor audition for him, but they keep him on instead of having him go to her room to end things before the rose ceremony.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5

Re the previews:
Rachel is awful, once again yelling at and scolding the men. She acts so entitled - ugh!

Run Bachelors Run!
This is Pilot-Rachel when she doesn't get her own way!
🤣

north-by-north-west-plane.gif

Edited to add: I know I've used this great North by North West gif before but I couldn't resist reviving it after seeing Pilot-Rachel imperiously scolding all the men in the latest preview.😂

Edited by Melonie77
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

Seems like production told Gabby at the beginning of the episode to go hug Erich and make up because no one else wanted her. I'm feeling a bit sorry for Erich with everything going on with his family at this time as well. Gabby knew how much Erich really wants to be with her. Jason let her know he didn't want her, yet, she pushed for the fantasy suite with him anyway. Then she is upset that he still doesn't want her. 

Of course you are loveable Gabby!! Everyone is. Just get some therapy so you can love yourself first. Rachel and Gabby both seem too desperate to be engaged, no matter who it is they are engaged to. I think it would be great if they both end up saying, they tried, grew, learned a lot about themselves but realize neither of them are ready for engagement. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

Would someone be kind enough to give me a recap of what was said to Zack? I was working and I looked up it seems like I missed something, I also feel the producers are leading Gabi down a path and she is she is following it to the tea, I mean would you want to take a guy to the fantasy suite who basically says he’s not that into you? I actually think these guys are being quite thoughtful about it all, I’m super confused about Rachel and Zach what did I miss and was it not shown, the only thing I got is that the morning after with Jason The bed was made and there was no breakfast meeting they did not do anything. If I was Gabi I would grab Eric and run, not to be mean but she has the ugliest cry boo-boo face I’ve ever seen lol

• Love 2

Sigh.  I just can't take anymore of this season as I thought we would be done with the Fantasy Suites (finally) and moving on, but nooooooo we have to prolong this another week.  And, it's so serious and emotionally fraught that we needed Jesse to show up in an empty studio to tell us to prepare ourselves (hey, if Game of Thrones didn't bother to tell me to prepare for the Red Wedding, then there is nothing I have to prepare for with this show [unless, of course, Rachel goes all 'Red Wedding' when she finally has her rose ceremony...]).  I just can't take anymore crying and nonsensical ramblings from the leads that leave me totally confused about what I just watched.

I will check here for the outcomes of next week-unless I totally weaken due to nothing else being on t.v. and end up watching while cringing the entire time.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

I really have not seen all that many seasons of the Bach or the Bachelorette. I assume this is more of a shit show than normal?

This season has been, I think, the most boring. The confusing cuts between Rachel's story and Gabby's story have made it hard to follow. And I don't recall a season with so much CRYING.  

With cocktail parties and group dates being cancelled, I never got a clear sense of who these individual guys are. All I've seen is makeout sessions and "tough conversations". Both of the women have convinced themselves that they NEED validation in terms of having two proposals at the end of this, leaving one guy heartbroken and walking off in the sunset with the other. If that doesn't happen they will feel humiliated and broken, unworthy of love.

Desperation doesn't lead to a guy wanting a lifetime of that, and it doesn't make for a light, entertaining TV show either.

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, nlkm9 said:

Would someone be kind enough to give me a recap of what was said to Zack? I was working and I looked up it seems like I missed something, I also feel the producers are leading Gabi down a path and she is she is following it to the tea, I mean would you want to take a guy to the fantasy suite who basically says he’s not that into you? I actually think these guys are being quite thoughtful about it all, I’m super confused about Rachel and Zach what did I miss and was it not shown, the only thing I got is that the morning after with Jason The bed was made and there was no breakfast meeting they did not do anything. If I was Gabi I would grab Eric and run, not to be mean but she has the ugliest cry boo-boo face I’ve ever seen lol

We don’t actually know what she said since there are no cameras in the FS, so you didn’t actually miss anything, although like the rest of us, you lost two hours. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

He says she was inauthentic - so apparently Zach sees what a lot of viewers have noticed - Rachel is a phony. And she has apparently conjured up a fake excuse to dismiss Zach. I think she planned to let him go at the rose ceremony. She should have just told him the night before instead of leading him on.

I couldn’t stand Clayton but Rachel is worse for playing the victim last season and doing the same thing with these guys. And I can’t stand Tino so idk who I’d want to win in a Tony/Tino battle. I’d like to see Tony rail Tino worse than Tino’s dad did his daughter but that would mean I’m picking Rachel’s side and that’s a big NO! 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

My right reasons mind is hoping that all the Gabby Erich drama is fabricated by production and both parties are in on it for ratings while actually being all in with each other and solid. But then I said that about Michelle Nayte too. I know I’m being delusional here especially considering the hodgepodge this season has been but sometimes I really want this show to work out for some of them.

Eta: I need to get myself back on the wrong reasons wagon. So let’s go BiP, that’s all I need to reset. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

After watching every show, my first impressions have been validated. Gabby is her authentic self, warts and all. Even her baby voice.
Rachel is an actress, and a bad one at that. Rachel is totally aware of the cameras and saccharine sweet. She leaves a bitter aftertaste. 
My two shallow comments. Rachel can’t hold a candle to Gabby and needs a stylist STAT! She’s either gained weight or dresses like she has. Gabby has a killer body. If I had to compete with that, I’d overeat too. Secondly, the longer the season goes, the more Rachel tries to emulate Gabby’s voice. Now THAT is truly “nails on a chalkboard”! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
29 minutes ago, MissPriss said:

After watching every show, my first impressions have been validated. Gabby is her authentic self, warts and all. Even her baby voice.
Rachel is an actress, and a bad one at that. Rachel is totally aware of the cameras and saccharine sweet. She leaves a bitter aftertaste. 
My two shallow comments. Rachel can’t hold a candle to Gabby and needs a stylist STAT! She’s either gained weight or dresses like she has. Gabby has a killer body. If I had to compete with that, I’d overeat too. Secondly, the longer the season goes, the more Rachel tries to emulate Gabby’s voice. Now THAT is truly “nails on a chalkboard”! 

I love Rachel's curves and think they're both hot in different ways. Sometimes I want to feed Gabby some pasta and tell her to calm down.  But the rest of your post--couldn't agree more.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

My right reasons mind is hoping that all the Gabby Erich drama is fabricated by production and both parties are in on it for ratings while actually being all in with each other and solid. But then I said that about Michelle Nayte too. I know I’m being delusional here especially considering the hodgepodge this season has been but sometimes I really want this show to work out for some of them.

Eta: I need to get myself back on the wrong reasons wagon. So let’s go BiP, that’s all I need to reset. 

I just want to make a public service announcement lol, Jessie season is bachelor was memorable because he really let a few girls on in the fantasy suite, and instead of an engagement ring he gave his final person a set of plane tickets to visit him LOL back in the dayI 

Edited by nlkm9
Errir
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, MissPriss said:

Exactly my first (and lasting) impressions!  I think Gabby is lovely, inside and out.  If I were in the ICU, I'd want her as my nurse and I hope she doesn't give up nursing.  She is sweet, honest, intelligent and empathetic.  There is a charming gentleness about her.  I think even her head nodding is a symptom of her truly listening and validating what the other person is saying.  I certainly don't see her as "broken."  I've enjoyed her as Bachelorette.

Rachel, on the other hand, is a total actress.  She is so scripted and always sounds like she's addressing preschoolers.  I think Zach's feelings after the FS were genuine and he was shocked by Rachel's phoniness when the cameras were off.  She's a female Clayton and I wish her good luck with sweaty Tino.  There's something scary and off about that guy!  One thing I do agree with her about is that she's been a lousy Bachelorette.

Edited by Recyclorette
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, MissPriss said:

I think Rachel looks just fine, not everyone wants to be stick thin. I think Gabby and Rachel seem very much alike and are both too emotional to be on this show. I’m not sure why Rachel would be jealous of Gabby, to me Gabby has very average looks and she cries or is upset that same amount as Rachel.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

I'm not sure if this belongs in the spoilers and speculation thread, but it's based on the preview we just saw. It seemed that Erich wanted to have sex with Gabby before the engagement was to occur. Based on what we saw of their FS date, I assumed they already sealed the deal. Did anyone else notice that?

I found last night's preview for next week and put it in the spoiler thread....

• Love 1

I am so over the short pants, no-socks thing.  

I can't wait for the memes in 10 years to show how stupid they all looked.  "If you wore skin-tight pants above the ankles with no socks, you remember the 2020's".

Speaking of grooming:  Erich, your mullet has gots to go.

Jason with red dots all over his back from his fresh pre-show waxing, plus his neatly trimmed, oh-so-natural chest hair/bald shoulders look.  

Rachel really needs to figure out how to put her hair up.  Banana clips are so middle-aged women.  

Gabby does the really slick, slightly bouncy ponytail so well.

Why do they continue to use this BIP beach location that is apparently so hot & humid that the men sweat completely through their shirts?  Cheap much?  Actually, that's probably why they used it.  The cameras are already set up.  I betcha many of the guys didn't even have to fly home.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

I think Rachel looks just fine, not everyone wants to be stick thin. I think Gabby and Rachel seem very much alike and are both too emotional to be on this show. I’m not sure why Rachel would be jealous of Gabby, to me Gabby has very average looks and she cries or is upset that same amount as Rachel.

Honestly I’m not trying to be mean but I found Gabi‘s face extremely unattractive, but she has a great skinny little body, but honestly seeing her makes me sad I feel like she must starve herself or something, I think Rachel is absolutely beautiful, but just so artificial and the way she talks and smiles and the things she says and she was very condescending to Zach last night I just didn’t like her tone, I think she’ll be very annoying as an instructor

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Starlight925 said:

Why do they continue to use this BIP beach location that is apparently so hot & humid that the men sweat completely through their shirts?  Cheap much?  Actually, that's probably why they used it.  The cameras are already set up.  I betcha many of the guys didn't even have to fly home.

This isn’t the same place.  They are in the Mayan Rivera on the Caribbean side.  BiP is on the Pacific side.   The problem is the timing.  They went there in the middle of summer.  Most people go to Mexico in the winter.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Seems to me Gabby is engaged in self-sabotage. She's as unready for a long-term commitment as Jason is, but he's more self aware.

Wish I knew what Rachel and Zach talked about. It's hinted at, perhaps whether she'll sleep with other men. Speaking of which.... I agree with the guys fretting about it. I still and always will think it's gross if they sleep with numerous men or women in fantasy suites before supposedly proposing. 

• Love 9

Zach somehow got to see thev” real rachel” now i understand , the way she said “ are you ok with everyting” was said in such a snotty fashion, it struck me how this role has gotten to her and she really thinks shes all that. She had me fooled too. Ugh. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Andromeda said:

Wish I knew what Rachel and Zach talked about. It's hinted at, perhaps whether she'll sleep with other men. Speaking of which.... I agree with the guys fretting about it. I still and always will think it's gross if they sleep with numerous men or women in fantasy suites before supposedly proposing. 

My guess is there was some version of "who did you vote for in the last election?"  He did say they talked about religion and politics, and the show is okay with talking about religion -- as we saw when Tayshia dumped Ivan.

But neither of them were going to say something like "I can't date a Trump supporter" or "he/she got mad when I said 'Let's Go Brandon'" on TV.So it became about age and they quietly buried the underlying problem.

But that's a guess...

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/6/2022 at 8:52 PM, dizzyd said:

So she only spent the night with Erich. Why is Gabby just pushing the process and forcing an engagement expectation. She can tell the process to fuck it and say they need more time. 

I’m ready for Gabby’s grandpa and Tino v Tony. 

I know it's not being said to her but I think the "i'm not ready for an engagement yet" is another way of saying that they aren't into the lead enough. Because let's be honest, if they were into her they could at least say, "I have such strong feelings for you but I am just not ready to get engaged after only a couple of weeks of knowing someone. But can we please continue to date and see where that leads us?" But instead, they just say "i'm not ready for this" and just walk away from her without seeming to care whether they ever see her again or not. 

There is a BIP spoiler that proves this is true that they're just not that into her.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I cannot believe the fake-out of having to wait another episode of this show!  I stopped my whole morning and watched it yesterday on the couch wrapped in a towel with my hair wet because I thought, "It'll all be over soon and then I'll happily blow out my hair!" But no- they're wringing this season dry!  And Rachel was a Grade-A bitch to try to manipulate Zach into second guessing his own strong feelings- she wanted to get him to break up with her so that she didn't have to feel like a jerk and leave him. By the way, Zach is a kind and intelligent hunk, and he has a HOT masculine, deep voice- if he's the next Bachelor, I'll happily watch.  Let's wrap this shit up already! Bring on the sloppy make outs, sunburns, random ambulance shots, lizards, and drunken sobbing of Bachelor in Paradise 😄

• Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

there have been other seasons where at this point the lead knows who it is and essentially tells them. There is NO reason for Gaby to drag Erich further in the process, hes the only one left and she loves him. I can only think the producers are making her do this .

Rachel is a bitchy little actress with a fake smile and a very large ego. she told Aven she was falling in love with him and even said as he left "dont forget Im falling in love with you" this is EXACTLY what Clayton did . Im literally speechless

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I don’t think Rachel is a bitch for doing the same thing almost every single contestant has done on this franchise. I don’t understand why Gabby is some kind of goddess and Rachel is a bitch when Gabby has acted exactly the same as Rachel except some of her guys left by choice. I’m thinking they were really hurt by Clayton and didn’t understand until they were contestants themselves how the show operates. And we don’t know what Zach and Rachel talked about or how they left it. I don’t think either of them were good candidates for the show and having two leads just doesn’t work but that’s not all on Rachel.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Madding crowd said:

I don’t think Rachel is a bitch for doing the same thing almost every single contestant has done on this franchise. I don’t understand why Gabby is some kind of goddess and Rachel is a bitch when Gabby has acted exactly the same as Rachel except some of her guys left by choice. I’m thinking they were really hurt by Clayton and didn’t understand until they were contestants themselves how the show operates. And we don’t know what Zach and Rachel talked about or how they left it. I don’t think either of them were good candidates for the show and having two leads just doesn’t work but that’s not all on Rachel.

Good point !!!

• Love 1
On 9/7/2022 at 5:21 PM, Adeejay said:

I can’t help but believe that most of the guys didn’t care for either lady, and are just here for a shot at being the Bachelor or BIP. I find Rachel insufferable. 

I agree with the exception of Zach. He may be a right-reasons sort of guy!

Which is why I hope they make him Bachelor!

• Love 4
8 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Wow, are they going to back door michael? Nows their chance!

Are you talking about michael from katies season? Rumors are bachelor was offered to a few who turned it down. I cant say i blame them.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Wow, are they going to back door michael? Nows their chance!

5 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

What do you mean and who is Michael?😊

24 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

Are you talking about michael from katies season? Rumors are bachelor was offered to a few who turned it down. I cant say i blame them.

I think this is just a misplaced Big Brother comment.  

As for Jesse’s gravitas at the end of the show…remember there was no glee or excitement or even happy anticipation in his tone…I wonder if what just came out about Erich has anything to do with it?  There are stories in People and TMZ….link to the People story in the media thread.  

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On 9/6/2022 at 9:44 PM, Jaundiced Eye said:

Maybe Rachel did show Zach the REAL Rachel, and the "cameras on" Rachel is a fake.

I always got such a fake vibe from her. Gabby seems much more real and down to earth than her in my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 9/6/2022 at 9:55 PM, Jaundiced Eye said:

I feel sorry for Erich when he sees that he wasn't Gabby's first pick. She did not seem happy that she's left with her safety guy.

I don't know, Erich seemed like her number 1 from the beginning of the season . I think the show just has to edit some stuff to make it seem like there's more drama than there really is. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I think I'm confused.  So were Gabby and Rachel disgusted with Clayton because he slept with all three or because he announced that he slept with all three and each thought that she was the one?  (That still skeeves me out that ANYBODY would be okay with sex with three people in three nights running. )  How can Gabby be offended about Erich having the very same thoughts/feelings she had about Clayton?  I guess it's different if you get to call the shots, huh, Gabs, and Erich should just understand?  And for her to feel led on by Jason is laughable.  He's playing the same game you are, sweetie, and just looking for clarity.  I'm still a little perplexed how she is an ICU nurse.  She doesn't seem to have the emotional stamina I would think it would take and, frankly, she seems more than a little dense most of the time.  

• Applause 2
  • Love 4