Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E10: Week 9: Overnight Dates Part 2

• Start Topic

@bachelordata on Instagram posted some interesting statistics on how the time was divided up in last night's episode. I wonder how they will use the time tonight when they have only two overnights left? Could there be that much drama left to show?

305626833_455989869909477_911666283384173785_n.thumb.jpg.b0c79a101672a36e25a9713e5ebb6971.jpg305560921_809744030028459_8413633259567192203_n.thumb.jpg.6f479b43966a203d8fa3f8069f0a6c9c.jpg

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

Wow someone went through all that trouble with those stats! I’m glad they made up because I like Erich and like them together. He doesn’t come off as fake like we’re used to seeing and I’m getting the real feels from him. He’ll be one of my rare right reasons guys. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Won't someone tell Gabby that production probably told Erich to check in with Gabby and tell her how he's feeling and they would write the little card to tell her to come out of her room?  It's not worth dumping Mr. True Love over production shenanigans!!

• Love 3

Things are going to get interesting for Gabby and Erich.  She already abandoned Johnny on a deserted and we’ve seen Jason express his doubts…. If she ends up with Erich, what will he think when he realizes he is her only option!

• Love 2

James and Zach each confess to a shocking truth about their feelings.

I didn't even realize there was a James still on the show.  This show has rushed so much we don't even know the names.  Did they mean Jason?

• Love 4

Was wondering why they went to Mexico for tennis but didn’t know he’s a tennis player, so that was thoughtful.

So I see how production is going to use Erich to fill the 2hours. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, LakeGal said:

I didn't even realize there was a James still on the show.  This show has rushed so much we don't even know the names.  Did they mean Jason?

….if their feelings are for each other, it truly would be the most shocking ending ever…

• LOL 16

Poor Gabby, saying, I’m so excited to see Jason while all the while he’s planning his exit. She may just have Erich by default. The men were fast tracked through mostly by attrition and there wasn’t enough time to get to know the guys. I think more guys wanted to bail earlier, but more air time and possible sex and maybe a few pity rose acceptances. I like Erich the best anyway, but Gabby may be too upset to continue with his attitude toward the fantasy suites.  

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

I didn't even realize there was a James still on the show.  

Meatball's real name is James. I wonder if he's invited back for a visit.  Maybe you're right that it's Jason. 

Wonder if we'll get a repeat of Gabby's dental-floss swimwear. Klassy. Production had to black out every view of her from the back and side. A little modesty, Miss Gabby, can be even sexier... I think she should have listened to her gut about not wanting to jump off that very high platform. Slip a little or be slightly off on impact, and you could really hurt yourself, as she (an ICU nurse) would know. Erich was a douche that he wouldn't do it without her. 

Jason makes Johnny look like the life of the party. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Good for Jason.  He is telling it like it is and trying to be kind.   I also appreciate that he told her BEFORE the fantasy suite.  

It sucks that it has to be engagement or nothing.  Even BiP gives couples 3 choices at the end, break up, get engaged or keep dating. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 8

This season has been so rushed, I hardly know any of the guys and or feel the love between them and the women. And I think both the guys and the ladies are feeling the same thing. It’s a series of very uncomfortable break ups. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Good for Jason.  He is telling it like it is and trying to be kind.   I also appreciate that he told her BEFORE the fantasy suite.  

It sucks that it has to be engagement or nothing.  Even BiP gives couples 3 choices at the end, break up, get engaged or keep dating. 

Agree smart man realizing they are in a bubble.  He was very polite and thoughtful and also,appreciated he did it before the FS 

• Love 3

Who knew Gabby would have more tears than Rachel. Expecting this short season to end in serious relationships is delusional. With all the canceled dates and cocktail parties there was no chance to get to know each other. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

When did Jason learn there was an "engagement" at the end of this?

JFC a beach engagement with Jesse Palmer and a Neil Lane ring is not a real engagement.  Get over yourself. Say yes to the faux engagement and let ABC pay for your long-distant dates for a few weeks.

Edited by phlebas
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

Yeah, there is no James now. They were referring to Jason. The only James was "Meatball"!

Yeah Gabby wants to be 'on top' all right!🤣

Edited by Melonie77
  • LOL 3

Ok, again, how are Gabby and Rachel not swooning over Jesse? Empathetic, good listener, easy on the eyes. C’mon ladies!

Maybe he’s a great guy in real life but Jason’s edit has him as the blandest F3 I can remember. I can’t recall a single way he’s stood out all season. Then again, the man may be a genius - he may have made it through the show with his reputation intact. 

Anyone else think Rachel and Aven have similar facial structures - close set eyes, sloping nose, same smiles? I can’t unsee it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

So let me get this straight.  Gabby is stringing Erich along because she really loves Jason??

She seems determined to take someone else besides Erich to the fantasy suite!🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Melonie77
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

More than 45 minutes and still on Jason who has got Gabby convinced to spend the night knowing he doesn’t think he is ready to propose.   

Bring on Zach and HIS revelation.   

I hope they don't put off the whole Zach story until next week. I'm tired of waiting to find out what happened with him!🙃

I put some previews in the Spoiler thread...

• Love 1

So she only spent the night with Erich. Why is Gabby just pushing the process and forcing an engagement expectation. She can tell the process to fuck it and say they need more time. 

I’m ready for Gabby’s grandpa and Tino v Tony. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

What did Gabby think was going to happen when she went to Jason’s room the morning after?  Did she expect him to have suddenly realized she was the 9ne for him after all?

1 minute ago, Melonie77 said:

I left the room for a minute and now I'm confused.
Did they use the fantasy suite or not?

And why is she upset about Jason when she has ERICH?

They did…sort of. They talked. He got clarity.  They went back to their own rooms. 

And she is upset because if the F3 aren’t in love with her, she isn’t lovable or something.  Clearly Erich is her fall back plan. He is NOT going to like this episode.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Melonie77 said:

I did the same thing.  I missed the first minute.  Did they actually get involved in the FS or not?  Pls adv I’m confused 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Amy Beth said:

Sometimes this show is downright evil. Gabby is now convinced that if a man doesn’t want to propose after knowing her a few weeks, that makes her unloveable. 

And it bothers me that her favourite was the one who wasn’t ready emotionally.  It is hard to be loved if you choose guys who aren’t ready for love.   She still needs to do more work on herself. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I feel so bad for Gabby, she looked absolutely dejected with her swollen eyes, and slumped over posture. It’s like a self-fulfilling prophecy with her believing she is hard to love. 

And she makes it come true by fixating on the least emotionally available guy.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Diana Berry said:

I did the same thing.  I missed the first minute.  Did they actually get involved in the FS or not?  Pls adv I’m confused 

See @DEL901 's post above - gosh if you blinked you missed it! They walked away hand in hand heading for the suite but I don't think we got to see any footage at all not even of the hotel facilities.

Yea! It's ZACH time!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

I did the same thing and had to rewind twice, watching that Samsung commercial with Queen’s Don’t Stop Me Now twice because it’s so catchy, to see that they didn’t use the fantasy suite. And just now I googled that commercial while Gabby was talking with Jason because a freaking phone ad was more interesting than a conversation with Jason. Gabby, pull yourself together! It’s not that he didn’t love you. He just had a mission to uphold his blandest reality show contestant title. 

• LOL 5

How funny would it be if someone from an earlier episode showed up at one of these ladies’ F3 dates offering a room key, like Trish from Jesse’s season? Just me? Even the contestant with the best personality on this season (Zach) can’t keep me interested. 

• Love 1