Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E10: Week 9: Overnight Dates Part 2

• Start Topic

I blinked again and I thought for a second that there was a bear on the bachelorette. That commercial came in so fast. 
This show does make you feel senile - now I have no idea what happened with another fantasy suite.

R (13)a.gif

Edited by Melonie77
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Ouch, is Rachel trying to convince Jason that he’s not ready for an engagement because she’s looking to Tino as her winner? 

The funniest part is we can’t even get the names right this season. That was Zach btw not Jason. 

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

The funniest part is we can’t even get the names right this season. That was Zach btw not Jason. 

I noticed right before you responded! But yeah, that’s this season in a nutshell, not many people stand out. Everyone’s kind of just a bland blur. It’s also not great how many fantasy suites have ended in actual tears. 

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Congrats, Erich!

default.jpg

Right after this moment, I think Homer gets wacked in the head.

57 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Who knew Gabby would have more tears than Rachel. Expecting this short season to end in serious relationships is delusional. With all the canceled dates and cocktail parties there was no chance to get to know each other. 

Yes, this.  I want one of these guys to say "WTF did you expect when you kept cancelling every chance to get to know you."

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Is Aven getting a bach audition too?
I've seen a lot of talk online about a dual bachelor season next.

Zach and Aven would be a great pair but the show would have to do it right this time with extra women and more episodes.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

Zach for Bach!

Did Rachel sleep w/ him AND let him down?

I think she peppered him with questions and played mind games with him.  I don’t think (jmo) anything romantic happened.  Maybe just a way for him to self eliminate so that tino would be her number one route. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

Maybe Rachel did show Zach the REAL Rachel, and the "cameras on" Rachel is a fake.

Maybe her selfish narcissistic side is stronger than what she showed on camera. She looked so smug when she walked into the rose ceremony.
I get the impression Rachel had to have an overnight with all the men in order to stroke her ego. Maybe the show could do an epilogue episode showing what happens when Tino finds out about the other overnights.😱

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Erich is a good egg. I hope those two kids make it.  

I really like Erich, but he’s having a tough time right now.  His dad died, and now he is watching Gabby pining for Jason…ATFR is two weeks away…

eta,and Gabby appears to be immersed in DWTS rehearsals.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 1
Just now, DEL901 said:

I really like Erich, but he’s having a tough time right now.  His dad died, and now he is watching Gabby pining for Jason…ATFR is two weeks away…

I thought it was next week, another 2 nighter 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Melonie77 said:

Maybe her selfish narcissistic side is stronger than what she showed on camera. She looked so smug when she walked into the rose ceremony.
I get the impression Rachel had to have an overnight with all the men in order to stroke her ego. Maybe the show could do an epilogue episode showing what happens when Tino finds out about the other overnights.😱

So you get a vibe that she did get serious with the other two?  I got the feeling with Zach it was hounding him with doubt 

• Like 2

I hope Erich is ready for continuous paralysis-of-analysis for the duration if he goes for this. Good times (eyeroll)! If you might propose to someone, it's good to consider the person's emotional stability, which sadly I do not see in Gabby. Erich is wise to pump the brakes, at least it appeared from the preview. 

The guys are absolutely roasting in the cottage, in full suits, and Zach picks now to have the dramatic conversation. Predictably, Tino reacts with strong profanity in a hissy fit. If Zach wasn't feeling it, he should've just packed up and left. It's disappointing given their couple of good dates and a good meeting with Z's family, but R showed a lot of phoniness and interrogated him for hours...who needs that? Best he found out before the end. 

Something seems so off to me to dangle a luxury honeymoon suite at these folks after a couple of dates. It's a lot of pressure and not a normal situation in which to get to know each other better. 

I think closing with a "proposal" is BS. Maybe don't have rings, or make them "promise rings" with an invitation to keep dating after the show ends. As is, too much pressure, and people leave feeling like failures if they aren't "engaged."  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

I'm so confused. I hope someone has a compete moment by moment spoiler about the finale posted somewhere.  

I follow Erich on IG .  Seems like he’s just hanging with his friends.  In the sneak peek of next week he told he just wants to date and she flips out.

• Mind Blown 2
5 minutes ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

I feel sorry for Erich when he sees that he wasn't Gabby's first pick. She did not seem happy that she's left with her safety guy.

I definitely miss parts of the show when I live-post.
Did Gabby say that Jason was her first pick? I thought she was always into Erich the most (other than her confusing relationship with Nate). 

8 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I checked my pvr.   Two more Tuesday shows with BiP starting on the 27th.  

I think the next two Tuesdays are going to be a blend of the final episode and after-the-final-rose told together with an audience in two parts.

Based on the previews and Jesse's speech at the end it sounds like a lot of weird twists have yet to happen....

• Love 2