Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Clean Slates and Secret Dates

• Start Topic

A doggie wedding? I’ve seen everything now. The event planner probably believes Patricia is nuts, but I don’t blame her for accommodating a request and taking some of Patricia’s cash. Hell! The puppy dog(little Craig) will probably be more committed to a relationship than Shep.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
4 hours ago, APK said:

A doggie wedding? I’ve seen everything now. 

I'm not going to complain about this sad plot development bc frankly Patricia's attention to party planning detail was the only good part of the episode (I did like Venita's mom, too).

Apparently Bravo didn't think Kathryn & Olivia bored us enough during the episode so they put them on WWHL. Kathryn's faux-dismissiveness of other women and general immaturity have never made her interesting.

• Love 9

How lowwwww can you go with this dead horse of a show? 

Naomi grasping at any attention for camera time she can. I did, however, enjoy Craigs I give no fucks attitude towards her. Are you done? Ok, I gotta go. See ya!

Shep visiting Patricia and them talking about his dog humping hers. 

High Society Patricia planning a wedding for the dogs. 

Sheps cousin folding baby clothes. WTF? 

Venita's meet up with Olivia. Two newbies I don't care about. At all. Ever.

Shoot this show and put it out of it's misery. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 16
35 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Naomi grasping at any attention for camera time she can. I did, however, enjoy Craigs I give no fucks attitude towards her. Are you done? Ok, I gotta go. See ya!

Once the wedding planner got there I turned it off.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Turned sour, just like the New York Housewives. Too much preaching.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Axie said:

Gee, Craig, Paige doesn’t care if you drink tea or coffee!  It’s true love!  Quick!  Marry her!

A girl is supposed to support her boyfriend .. Naomi constantly belittled him.  She comes back and still did the same thing.  So happy he gave her the brush.  She calls him to bullshit?  What a lame ass excuse.

• Love 9

I'm liking Venita more.  Not as much as I enjoyed the old cast members before they left, but more than I did.

And I finally put my finger on who Paige looks like - Winona Ryder.  It was driving me crazy.  Also driving me crazy was her fuzzy 70s-ish getup at the end while drinking coffee out on the porch with Craig.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I understand Naomi's frustration. She certainly put her time in with Craig during his figuring-it-all-out years. She was there when Craig barely passed the bar and sat home hungover instead of going to work. Now that Craig's the man she always wanted him to be, he's with a new girl who gets to reap all the benefits without any of his growing pains. Naomie caught the right man at the wrong time.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, wallies said:

I understand Naomi's frustration. She certainly put her time in with Craig during his figuring-it-all-out years. She was there when Craig barely passed the bar and sat home hungover instead of going to work. Now that Craig's the man she always wanted him to be, he's with a new girl who gets to reap all the benefits without any of his growing pains. Naomie caught the right man at the wrong time.

That is a hard pill to swallow but....She left him and found Dr. Man of my Dreams until she found out he was a cheater. She would still be with him not giving Craig the time of day if the perfect Dr. didn't turn out to be a jerk. She even left the show because she thought she was better than everyone else cause she bagged a Dr. Now she has nobody and came crawling back to BRAVO begging to get her job back. 

• Applause 7
  • Love 9

Naomie is pathetic, groveling for Craig’s attention just for screen time. He gives zero fucks about you now Naomie, move on. No one has forgotten your bitchy superiority to him. Bye. 

Also, why does she talk in that monotone, staggered speech? 

Why are there so many parents on here now? I want to see none of them, outside of Austen’s. Venita’s mom seemed nice though. Chleb’s mom was, um, hard to follow. 

Olivia and Austen “dating”-fake. No pretty girl with many dating options would stand for a moron blathering on (and on) about his ex.

Marcie pregnant isn’t Cameran pregnant. We have no attachment to Marcie. Zzzzz. 

But the most offensive story to the senses was Pat’s dog wedding. Gawd. I miss Thomas & Shep worrying about pregnancy tests. I don’t care about Pat and Shep giggling about horny dogs. Time for the show to peace out. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 10

I felt uncomfortable watching the scene with Venita's mom, as if the audience was a collective interloper on some very personal information that a non cast member was being pushed to give. Venita wasn't comfortable doing it, either, so I'm assuming that her pushing her mom for more info than she was prepared to give about her dad was producer-driven. Shame on them for doing that.

This show has become an embarrassment. 

• Like 1
  • Love 10

Dog wedding wasn't offensive, just boring.

Out of ideas.

They keep putting together convos of people who would only talk once or twice in real life, like Venita and Olivia.  Doubtful either care about "understanding" each other or getting along.

Even Naomi wanting to go for coffee with Craig, how stupid.  Why would she pursue him when he's expressed reservations?  Dumb producers try to keep forcing them together.

This show never had much more than Kathryn being a screeching monster.  

Just ply them with booze all the time and let the fireworks ensue, that's what they really want drunken fights and hookups.

• Love 4

Living for Little Lamar’s faces when Leva said, “Mommy’s doing exercise, it’s ok!” 🤣

Also…wtf with all these acid washed mom jeans/paper bag jeans. 1986 called and said nope she has a headache.

Edited by Toodleoo
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, aghst said:

Out of ideas.

They keep putting together convos of people who would only talk once or twice in real life, like Venita and Olivia.  Doubtful either care about "understanding" each other or getting along.

Even Naomi wanting to go for coffee with Craig, how stupid.  Why would she pursue him when he's expressed reservations?  Dumb producers try to keep forcing them together.

Just ply them with booze all the time and let the fireworks ensue, that's what they really want drunken fights and hookups.

Cage match...the winner gets a story line, that is the only way this show can last.

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

Watching now. What has Leva had done? I 100% did not recognize her AT ALL in her talking heads. Holy crap.

My guess would be in addition to that trainer stepping on her thighs she has had some surgery on some body parts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

What a snooze fest.

I fast forwarded thru all of Leva and Venitas scenes. They are two try hards, and annoy me. Venita, you can't come back from at the foolishness that you spewed to Olivia. Making everything about race is beyond annoying, and I am sick of the lectures. 

Whoever mentioned all of the parents on this show... good God! Enough! Its bad enough Olivia's parents are constantly on, now we have to see manic Chlebs mom and Venitas? Again..... fast forward.

When they pan around Miss Pat's home I am always on the lookout for her racist statues that were on in the early days. Seems maybe Michael hid them for good measure. The dog wedding is just a ploy for camera time at her home, but I do enjoy her level of entertaining.  When will Whit exit the closet?

Naomi and her Jennifer Grey nose are just annoying. Craig is no longer going to be her storyline. So they hooked up. Whatever. His somewhat forced relationship with Paige is not likely going to last either. They both just seem very intent on making this a "thing," yet I am not sure either has the maturity level to handle a "thing."

Austin and Catherine getting a pedicure made me look forward to mine on Tuesday. And that's literally all I got. ZZZZzzzzzzzzz!

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
39 minutes ago, Crazydoxielady said:

His somewhat forced relationship with Paige is not likely going to last either.

Agree. Paige is an NYC gal and won't be tromping around after kiddos in Craig's backyard.

Craig should get with Taylor now. They both want kids. That would be the ultimate "FU" to Shep.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

That is a hard pill to swallow but....She left him and found Dr. Man of my Dreams until she found out he was a cheater. She would still be with him not giving Craig the time of day if the perfect Dr. didn't turn out to be a jerk. She even left the show because she thought she was better than everyone else cause she bagged a Dr. Now she has nobody and came crawling back to BRAVO begging to get her job back. 

I liked that he was still the gentleman and met her, but I hope she has the courtesy of not asking him again.  She had a hell of a nerve asking him in the first place.  Maybe she thought he would cave.  Btw, who cheats after moving his girlfriend up to N.Y.C.  What an ass.  She looks like skin n bones since the breakup.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, ProudMary said:

I felt uncomfortable watching the scene with Venita's mom, as if the audience was a collective interloper on some very personal information that a non cast member was being pushed to give. Venita wasn't comfortable doing it, either, so I'm assuming that her pushing her mom for more info than she was prepared to give about her dad was producer-driven. Shame on them for doing that.

This show has become an embarrassment. 

I felt very uncomfortable and also thought maybe Venita did it to get her mother to feel pressured to talk about something she hadn’t before.  It just was not a topic for TV. I’ve gone through what her mother has and worry that I’ve done a bad job by fighting with my ex. I would have never though NOT fighting would be just as bad.  I was just a little confused by the whole thing and felt bad for her mom.

The dog wedding was ridiculous.

Would Naomi be fine with her new boyfriend hanging out with his ex, especially an ex that he had just hooked up with?  Get over yourself Naomi.  I think she’s very pretty, but she looked much prettier before the surgery. 

It’s so sad because this show used to be so much better.

Paige has said she would move to Charleston for Craig.  Can’t see it though.

Best thing about the episode was not as much Austen.

Edited by KLJ
  • Love 7
On 8/5/2022 at 8:59 PM, wallies said:

On 8/5/2022 at 10:35 PM, bichonblitz said:

I go back and forth on this. I had always remembered Naomie being quite critical of Craig but when I rewatched a previous season they showed an incredibly toxic irritability with each other - their communication was filled with a kind of unnecesary derision and contempt.

But I also think their tea talk (lordy can we bring back Gentry bourbon bc I really can't listen to any more conversations about tea) was super-staged and that neither Naomie nor Craig are being sincere - I think Naomie would be less interested in hanging with Craig if he didnt gave a TV show; Craig would be falling all over Naomie if Paige didn't provide the opportunity of appearances on another TV show. 

On 8/6/2022 at 1:35 AM, ProudMary said:

In all honesty I've always had a problem with HWs who "out" their parents on the show. Whether its family history or trauma it always comes off bad. I don't discount childhood experiences but this stuff just seems cheap & and a little mean. 

On 8/6/2022 at 2:03 AM, aghst said:

The show is really lacking the more organic get-togethers and conversations. These new episodes are tedious. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
On 8/6/2022 at 2:03 AM, aghst said:

Out of ideas.

Yep.  I’m really tired of Austin’s parents.  A crummy lunch of ham and egg salad for three husky guys moving furniture?  I would have put out a big spread.  My guy would never eat egg salad.  He says it’s for sissies. Lol.

• Love 2

But maybe since they’re moving, sHe didn’t have access to pots and pans and other implements to make something better.

The boys should have pestered the producers for a catered lunch.  Ot at least some pizzas.

Reality shows must not offer craft services with a big spread of food for cast and crew like scripted TV shows and movies.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, aghst said:

But maybe since they’re moving, sHe didn’t have access to pots and pans and other implements to make something better.

A quick trip to the local store.  Three eggplant Parmesan or chicken cutlet Parmesan heroes. 

• Love 3

Or order a spread from Firehouse Subs or Panera or ChikFilA or any of the other places where they live. We always do that for our movers and then also give them a cash tip. It’s always nice to show appreciation to hard working folks.

• Love 3

I rolled my eyes when Venita was blaming her for not knowing how to deal with conflict because her mom didn’t fight in front of her. Seriously? I would be thanking my lucky stars if my mother were like that. I really liked her 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Like 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Or order a spread from Firehouse Subs or Panera or ChikFilA or any of the other places where they live. We always do that for our movers and then also give them a cash tip. It’s always nice to show appreciation to hard working folks.

Us too.  Roast beef sandwiches and salads.  Plus tips.  They said they always get pizza. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, chick binewski said:

I feel a little bad for Naomi this season.  I think she feels out of sorts.  Her dad passed away, she doesn't have her 2 best buddies on this season (Carmeron & Chelsea) and she's looking to Craig as some sort of familiarity this time around.  I don't see her as still in love with Craig.

I'm just not buying her and Venita as tight friends.  They hardly film or interact with each other.  

I think she just got delt a bad hand in life.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

I feel a little bad for Naomi this season.  I think she feels out of sorts.  Her dad passed away, she doesn't have her 2 best buddies on this season (Carmeron & Chelsea) and she's looking to Craig as some sort of familiarity this time around.  I don't see her as still in love with Craig.

I'm just not buying her and Venita as tight friends.  They hardly film or interact with each other.  

No that's the setup for her character this season.

They apparently want her to pursue Craig.  Also have some feuds with Catherine since she criticized her on IG or something for the monkey emojis.

She signed up to come back on the show.  She's supposedly rich but must want that 15 minutes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 8/5/2022 at 11:01 AM, bichonblitz said:

You have summed it up so well.  WHY ARE THEY SHOWING US THIS BORING SHIT AND WHY ARE WE WATCHING IT?????

Omg please, end this show!!!! 

On 8/5/2022 at 3:10 PM, mandymax said:

I'm liking Venita more.  Not as much as I enjoyed the old cast members before they left, but more than I did.

And I finally put my finger on who Paige looks like - Winona Ryder.  It was driving me crazy.  Also driving me crazy was her fuzzy 70s-ish getup at the end while drinking coffee out on the porch with Craig.  

I’m not enjoying her, she’s still trying too hard.  I feel bad for her, I pity her.  Why is she on this show?

Why did she meet up with Olivia?  That was a convo of absolutely nothing.

Paige always has the worst outfits!  How she got a gig hawking clothes on Amazon I’ll never understand.

On 8/6/2022 at 7:08 AM, Toodleoo said:

Living for Little Lamar’s faces when Leva said, “Mommy’s doing exercise, it’s ok!” 🤣

He looked right at the camera, like what’s even going on here?

Leva’s interaction with her son was so awkward!  She’s trying hard to portray a fun, silly mom, but it’s so weird and badly acted.  

4 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I rolled my eyes when Venita was blaming her for not knowing how to deal with conflict because her mom didn’t fight in front of her. Seriously? I would be thinking my lucky stars if my mother were like that. I really liked her 

Right?  Her mom is like what??  She would have preferred a house of fighting, so she would know how to fight?  Venita is REALLY struggling to find a storyline, and she’s failing.

1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

I do NOT feel a bit sorry for her. She’s a loser who burned bridges.  Why they have her on the show at all confuses me.  

What happened with her Labia “clothing line?”  🙄🙄🙄

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

I don’t think those guys were really moving much for Austin’s parents.  That was just for the show.  I bet the parents hired a moving crew for most of it.  (I hope they did!).  Surely they could hire an outfit like Three Men and a Truck at least.

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Thumper said:

I don’t think those guys were really moving much for Austin’s parents.  That was just for the show.  I bet the parents hired a moving crew for most of it.  (I hope they did!).  Surely they could hire an outfit like Three Men and a Truck at least.

I think the story was that Austin was picking up his childhood bedroom stuff.  The parents weren't packing and moving themselves. This was just showtime. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

We have to suspend reality to digest anything this "reality" show is feeding us......and it's really hard and not enjoyable.  In real life, Venita and Olivia would say "hi" to each other at parties and generally avoid each other.  There is no basis for a friendship there.  Venita would not confront her Mom about a sensitive topic in front of the cameras.  Naomie would not be calling Craig to bounce a situation off of and demand an in-person meeting versus telling him over the phone.  

Shep's complete opposition to marriage is so apparent that he could barely hide his horror at agreeing to have his dog do it!  His dog! (Granted, it is the stupidest thing ever, but I digress). 

Leva's workout scenes and moaning and writhing around made me uncomfortable....I don't blame her little boy for being like WTF, Mom?

Who is Shep's cousin and why has she suddenly been dropped in the middle of this show?  Is she a regular member now?  A "friend of"?  I'm confused every time she shows up on screen alone.  Am I supposed to be interested? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9

I paused the screen when they flashed up “Chleb” and asked my 14-year-old (who doesn’t watch and had just walked into the room) how to pronounce it. They actually said…Caleb! That was the most shocking and revealing and interesting part of the episode to me that someone actually read Chleb as Caleb!! I was nearly as stunned as the finale of season 1: fade to black “9 months later” baby cries. Okay, it wasn’t quite that shocking. But remember how incredible the show was back then?!?!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I’m not sure which was more gripping-watching Olivia trying to swat a fly or that lady (why is she on this show?) puttering around in the nursery or that damn dog wedding. Oh wait, it was the Austen/Kathryn pedicure scene!

This show majorly blows now.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’m not sure which was more gripping-watching Olivia trying to swat a fly or that lady (why is she on this show?) puttering around in the nursery or that damn dog wedding. Oh wait, it was the Austen/Kathryn pedicure scene!

This show majorly blows now.

Truer words….

The show is wrecked. I think everyone on here will go on with their lives just fine, but I do think Kathryn will spiral when this show ends. She seems to have literally nothing else in life. 

I wish Eliza Limehouse had come back instead of adding random Marcie. 

• Love 5
On 8/8/2022 at 11:12 AM, OlderThanDirt said:

I think the story was that Austin was picking up his childhood bedroom stuff.  The parents weren't packing and moving themselves. This was just showtime. 

Ahh, thank you.  Makes more sense.  I obviously don’t listen closely enough! 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Thumper said:

Ahh, thank you.  Makes more sense.  I obviously don’t listen closely enough! 

Not sure what adult would want to use their childhood bedroom set but you do you Austen.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Everytime I read “Venita and Olivia” I see vino and olives. Lol.

What exactly happened with Naomi and Katherine? I didn’t watch last season but the last one that I did watch, they were friends and Naomi and Dani were defending her/checking up on her and stuff? What was the drama that made them arch nemeses?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Peachyqueen said:

Everytime I read “Venita and Olivia” I see vino and olives. Lol.

What exactly happened with Naomi and Katherine? I didn’t watch last season but the last one that I did watch, they were friends and Naomi and Dani were defending her/checking up on her and stuff? What was the drama that made them arch nemeses?

I belive the chasm developed initially when Naomi came to Cameran's defense, after Katherine was spreading the story/rumor of Cam's husband being unfaithful.  I'm sure there were tweets.  Devolved from there.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I belive the chasm developed initially when Naomi came to Cameran's defense, after Katherine was spreading the story/rumor of Cam's husband being unfaithful.  I'm sure there were tweets.  Devolved from there.

I think Naomie also disapproved of the monkey emojis (rightfully so).

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

Leva's son is super duper cute but seems like a bit of a handful! 

I wonder if Venita's mom was notified that Venita was going to call her out on her parenting in that conversation. She seemed a bit blindsided-- yikes! 

• Love 2