Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

You’d probbaly be surprised to know that lots of Muslims will drink alcohol and show skin when they dress and have premarital sex and even partake in the occasional herbal rememdy…but draw the line at eating pork products.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Set Them Free said:

I get why people don't like Diana.  But (I am probably alone in this), I also get why Diana is annoyed with Sutton.

What Diana was describing with the death of her brother was an atrocity.  And Sutton came back with something like "it's hard when you don't get to say goodbye."

You are not alone!   First, anyone who thinks it's okay to declare they "are a good person" multiple times by yelling it into someone's face is at the very least annoying.

Secondly, any response to Diana's story about her 21 year old brother's torture and death other than "I'm so sorry, that is terrible" is inappropriate in my opinion.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

I don't know how long ago Sutton's father died, but it sounds like she was traumatized by his suicide, and is still grieving and processing it. She brought it up in her explanation of how she reacted to hearing Dorit allegedly had a gun pointed at her head, and when hearing about Diana's brother. 

I think she thought she was trying to relate in some way to Diana's loss. She is very awkward and clumsy with her conversation skills.

...or maybe she's just a self-absorbed bitch; tho, If she is, the others are much worse and make her look almost harmless in comparison.

• Like 2
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

You’d probbaly be surprised to know that lots of Muslims will drink alcohol and show skin when they dress and have premarital sex and even partake in the occasional herbal rememdy…but draw the line at eating pork products.

Nope, zero surprise to me. A lot of us have Muslims in our lives. Of course the way they practice their faith will vary just like it does with Christians and other religious people.  

In all seriousness, I don't think Diana has an issue with Sutton due to pork. She just doesn't like Sutton. 

• Like 3
  • Love 10
On 6/23/2022 at 4:21 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Diana saying that Sutton just wanted to talk about Sutton...Sutton asked Diana a question about having and siblings and found out she had a brother who died, Sutton tried to relate by telling her about her loss and that losing someone without being able to say goodbye is really sad...Diana, that is someone sympathizing and trying to relate to you, you snobby bitch.

Erika just found a way to be on the show without having to be on the show, fake pass out/sleep thru the episode. 

So let's talk about the body make up or self tanner issue, the HW's put it on and then sit on furniture, leaves smeared body make up or self tanner then just walks away with a shrug and not a care in the world...I just don't get it. This is not the first time we have seen self tanner on furniture, does this happen in their own home on their furniture?  Why wear the self tanner on a boat when you might be in the water or lay in the sun? 

I loved Dorit's dress she wore at dinner on the last night, any fashion sleuthers care to find out who makes it and where I can buy it and how to set up a go fund me account to pay for it?

Kyle's impression of Erika was so funny and dead on, that is the Kyle we need more of.

Crystal has got to figure out how to be more interesting without using victim mode because that has worn thin and now she has nothing left in her tool box.  

Garcelle and her texting Denise was classic, I wanted to know more about her response, "When?" just did not fully explain it, Garcelle could have texted Denise as to why she was asking and the story Rinna told about texting her.

The website As Worn on TV shows Dorit's square neck colorful dress to be by Dolce and Gabbana.  Two websites are shown selling it:  Farfetch for $1995 and MyTheresa for $2155.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Annifran said:

The website As Worn on TV shows Dorit's square neck colorful dress to be by Dolce and Gabbana.  Two websites are shown selling it:  Farfetch for $1995 and MyTheresa for $2155.

I am afraid I will have to start a Go Fund Me to own it...I guess I will be admiring it from afar with a wistful look in my eyes.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 6/23/2022 at 4:21 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Diana saying that Sutton just wanted to talk about Sutton...Sutton asked Diana a question about having and siblings and found out she had a brother who died, Sutton tried to relate by telling her about her loss and that losing someone without being able to say goodbye is really sad...Diana, that is someone sympathizing and trying to relate to you, you snobby bitch.

It was Garcelle, not Sutton that asked Diana if she grew up with any siblings.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I don't know how long ago Sutton's father died, but it sounds like she was traumatized by his suicide, and is still grieving and processing it.

19 years ago (last year she did an Insta post about the 18th anniversary of her father's death). So she was 31 years old.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Nope, zero surprise to me. A lot of us have Muslims in our lives. Of course the way they practice their faith will vary just like it does with Christians and other religious people.  

In all seriousness, I don't think Diana has an issue with Sutton due to pork. She just doesn't like Sutton. 

And she uses the excuses others are using not to like Sutton Unless she has some history with her, Diana really has no place to be as mean and petty as she’s being to Sutton.

Unless, of course, she is just a mean and petty person.

The bullshit on the plane was not even worth a reaction, and I wish Sutton would learn how to pick her battles. She’s not going to win, no matter what, so shake the dust off the Louis Vuitton and move on.

3 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

19 years ago (last year she did an Insta post about the 18th anniversary of her father's death). So she was 31 years old.  

That’s how I took her reaction to the robbery. A part of her shut down as a defense mechanism.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
On 6/23/2022 at 2:23 PM, charliesan said:

I saw a while back that Anthony Kiedis (RHCP) dedicated a song to Diana. This is a reminder that celebrities really don't know shit. 

I think I heard that one… it goes “California! California! Ring-a-ding-a-Diana California,” right?

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
On 6/23/2022 at 1:39 PM, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

Like everyone else here, I LOVED Garcelle fact-checking Rinna regarding her lie about reaching out to Denise.  And how do we know it is a lie? Has Rinna posted anything about this? Normally, she would be all over Instagram and Twitter posing her truth, but there is nothing. She is unusually quiet. Busted.

Lisa has posted proof in the form of a text.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

That’s a crap apology, if it’s legit.  I don’t know how anyone would ever believe a word the woman says.  I honestly don’t even think she has a grasp on reality, herself.  The concepts of truth and reality don’t mean the same thing to her as they do to others.  

• Love 14
On 6/23/2022 at 10:17 PM, film noire said:

I think sharing that your father killed himself is a way to let someone know you understand something about how tortured and brutal death can be, how senseless, and how hard it is to have a life you valued enormously end so quickly and pointlessly, with no chance to say goodbye - and I'm almost certain Diana would've welcomed that comment from anyone other than Sutton.  

I agree that this is what Sutton was trying to do.   But when you have experienced loss, you get that even comments made with the best of intentions can be annoying.  

I know many people will not agree with this, but I don't believe every sudden death is the same.  Suicide and mental illness are tragic.  But the murder of someone, especially someone young, in a holocaust or ethnic cleansing or genocide is just on another level.  I just think most of us should never assume we can know anything about what is like to lose someone to that kind of hate unless we have been through it ourselves.

I am not sure how Diana would react to someone else saying what Sutton said, although I suspect she would put any of these girls on her s***list in a heartbeat.  Also, I would counter that the only reason people won't allow for the possibility that a Bosnian refugee who lost a brother to ethnic cleansing had a legitimate reason to be put off by Sutton's comments is because they don't like Diana.  

• Love 6
5 hours ago, howivesforever said:

Denise didn’t text anything but when. She didn’t say Rinna didn’t text her.

I haven't watched the episode yet, so I can't comment on that. But the comment I responded to said Rinna had no proof that she texted Denise and that seemingly is not the case.

• Love 2

So Rinna has her husband's last name in her phone (Harry Hamlin if anyone didnt know) but not Denise's; also according to the "text screen" the slide bar on the right makes it appear there are more texts below Denise's reply; would love to see those....

• Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I  can not stand racist Diana Jenkins. I can' t wait for the reunion for Garcelle to go in on her about her racist comment on SM.

Scenes coming up with them dancing with the stupid Kyle hair whirly bird and splits?! Are you kidding me? Kyle NO ONE, and I mean no one wants to see you do splits. Her kids have got to be embarrassed. And the splits aren't enough to keep her husbands eye from wandering.

I am also tired of the Sutton pile on. She is awkward, yes. But she is like a little kitten. How can you be mean to a kitten?

Shut UP Dorito? You and your stupid accent have zero self awareness. Such a bore. 

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, Set Them Free said:

I agree that this is what Sutton was trying to do.   But when you have experienced loss, you get that even comments made with the best of intentions can be annoying.  

I know many people will not agree with this, but I don't believe every sudden death is the same.  Suicide and mental illness are tragic.  But the murder of someone, especially someone young, in a holocaust or ethnic cleansing or genocide is just on another level.  I just think most of us should never assume we can know anything about what is like to lose someone to that kind of hate unless we have been through it ourselves.

I am not sure how Diana would react to someone else saying what Sutton said, although I suspect she would put any of these girls on her s***list in a heartbeat.  Also, I would counter that the only reason people won't allow for the possibility that a Bosnian refugee who lost a brother to ethnic cleansing had a legitimate reason to be put off by Sutton's comments is because they don't like Diana.  

It wouldn’t matter how Sutton reacted - Diana was looking for any reason to be offended by Sutton (had a boss like that.)

Maybe Sutton appeared tone deaf to Diana and maybe she was, but in my opinion, Sutton was trying to find a common ground of loss to connect to Diana. Diana may not have recognized it as such. If so, it is highly improbable that this is the first time someone tried to make this connection  (this awful thing did not happen 3 years ago).

I cannot begin to relate to the loss Diana experienced, especially the circumstances. I don’t think many of us could ever relate to how awful that was (for which we are blessed and lucky). That being said, this cannot be the first time in Diana’s life where she shared her story and another person (no matter the intention) tried to make a personal connection of sudden loss to give her a place to feel free to share her grief. 

Diana has all the resources and opportunities to connect with others who have experienced the same kind of loss, of which their are too many.  She may not find them on TV, in Beverly Hills, or on a private plane, but they are there is way too many who have suffered similar horrific ordeals.  Maybe she could could use all her money to reach out and connect this people so they can all heal and lift them up.

• Applause 1
  • Love 16
On 6/22/2022 at 6:00 PM, WaltersHair said:

Is Diana pulling the cool girl act? Bitch, please.

She thinks she’s Bosnian royalty or something real special but she just doesn’t fit in with her superior attitude and ego

• Love 4
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Why have they run that clip of PK suggesting to Dorit that she take the others on a trip to Mexico so many times?

Maybe so we know that for a minute at least, she wore something other than her widow uniform.  

• Wink 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 6/23/2022 at 4:16 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Diana is not enjoyable to watch. If anything she’s just going to make Sutton more popular with viewers. Perhaps Erika realized that being so hostile to Sutton was making her look bad. Maybe. I do hope it lasts because drunk Erika was better than her mean girl crap. 

Oh but I would love to see one of Erika’s vicious hostile smackdowns on Lady Diana!

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
On 6/23/2022 at 7:29 AM, RoseAllDay said:

I hate Erika, that’s clear, but last night was a huge red flag, just from what I saw. Mixing antidepressants and alcohol is no good. I got the sense from watching her in the van early in the day that she may also be overmedicating (and/or self-medicating) as well. Nobody can fake being that limp and immobile as she was on the boat. She was talking basically stream of consciousness when she was somewhat lucid. Her being on open seas in her state genuinely concerned me. I didn’t find it the least bit funny.

I’ve been saying that this is how she’s apparently dealing with the legal trouble, despite saying it’s not bothering her. God only knows what she’s like when the cameras aren’t around. The combo of pills and alcohol also explains her obvious weight gain and her sloppy appearance in her candid photos (see her forum).

YMMV.

Yep, I am having the same sense of Erika overmedicating and drinking, the way people have done before her like Anna Nicole Smith and others.  We know from her persona she has a lot issues and the past couple of years are certainly contributing to the dysfunction of her life and psych.

• Love 3

Do we know how Diana had her daughter at her age?  Was it like when Janet Jackson had a baby when she was almost 50?

sorry if that question is sooooo ignorant; I’ve been curious!!!

• Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Have those two even interacted? If they have, I totally missed it. 

Yes Erika and her in a store (omg Diana was in a store you guys did you know she’s never been in one before in her life EVER?) it was something to do with a expensive ring

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, teapot said:

Do we know how Diana had her daughter at her age?  Was it like when Janet Jackson had a baby when she was almost 50?

sorry if that question is sooooo ignorant; I’ve been curious!!!

This is a good question. When she was telling Kyle about her miscarriage, I got the sense that they were not trying to get pregnant at that point- - she had just given birth to her now-toddler daughter. Which seems to suggest that she conceived without medical assistance. But she’s almost 50 now according to google.

• Love 5
(edited)
20 hours ago, endure said:

Oh but I would love to see one of Erika’s vicious hostile smackdowns on Lady Diana!

Well, Erika may have a thing or three to say to Diana after Diana announces "Are you looking for a new villian?  Here I am, baby".  Erika isn't going to like someone trying to take her place as the villian.

Erika is the only one who is allowed to wear the Queen Villian crown - she's not going to share it with "the new girl", as Erika referred to Diana several times during the show.  Diana was so insignificant to Erika that she can't even be bothered to know her name, but she sure jumped on that private jet Diana provided quick enough!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This is a good question. When she was telling Kyle about her miscarriage, I got the sense that they were not trying to get pregnant at that point- - she had just given birth to her now-toddler daughter. Which seems to suggest that she conceived without medical assistance. But she’s almost 50 now according to google.

If a woman had children before, she can conceive without medical assistance later in life. In fact before modern contraception methods women kept having children for as long as they had periods.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

If a woman had children before, she can conceive without medical assistance later in life. In fact before modern contraception methods women kept having children for as long as they had periods.

I'm much younger than Diana, but I would still be an older mom if I have kids. It can sound scary when you hear 35 and up is geriatric and high-risk. An older male coworker of mine even flat-out told me I'm too old to have kids now. I know it may not be as easy as it would have been at 25, but as many menstruating years as I have ahead of me, it sounded so wrong (not to mention rude). Some suspect there's all this talk about fertility quickly dropping to scare women into spending money freezing their eggs and whatnot. 

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I'm much younger than Diana, but I would still be an older mom if I have kids. It can sound scary when you hear 35 and up is geriatric and high-risk. An older male coworker of mine even flat-out told me I'm too old to have kids now. I know it may not be as easy as it would have been at 25, but as many menstruating years as I have ahead of me, it sounded so wrong (not to mention rude). Some suspect there's all this talk about fertility quickly dropping to scare women into spending money freezing their eggs and whatnot. 

That’s incredibly rude! I am so sorry he said that.

• Love 7
On 6/23/2022 at 2:34 PM, rlc said:

More like Baltictrash, but trash nonetheless.

Sorry to nitpick, but you must mean Balkantrash. 

My favorite line: 

Erika: "Garcelle, go pee on the new girl."

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

That’s incredibly rude! I am so sorry he said that.

You are sweet, thank you. Some people just have no manners. 

1 hour ago, Glama said:

Sorry to nitpick, but you must mean Balkantrash. 

My favorite line: 

Erika: "Garcelle, go pee on the new girl."

It's up there with "Erika, you're bugging the shit out of me."

• Hugs 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 6/27/2022 at 12:42 PM, RealHousewife said:

Your male coworker was not only rude, he is also ignorant. Women are healthier and live longer than ever before in human history. We have achieved tremendous medical advances, as well. The term geriatric pregnancy used for women 35 years old and older is outdated.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Your male coworker was not only rude, he is also ignorant. Women are healthier and live longer than ever before in human history. We have achieved tremendous medical advances, as well. The term geriatric pregnancy used for women 35 years old and older is outdated.

Thank you! I could go on and on about this issue, but I'll leave it at that to avoid getting too OT.

• Love 3
On 6/22/2022 at 8:20 PM, FlyingEgret said:

I honestly dont understand Diana's anger with Sutton - Sutton asked about her brother, listened to the horrible story of his death, and sympathized that it is hard to lose someone when you can't say goodbye. Unless the scene was edited, how is that all about Sutton?

Exactly! Sutton can be self-centered (as can most of these women) but that just seemed like a pretty normal interaction to me. 

Perhaps Diana will later claim “something very dark” was said. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 6/28/2022 at 7:27 PM, RealHousewife said:

Thank you! I could go on and on about this issue, but I'll leave it at that to avoid getting too OT.

As someone who just had a baby at 40, I have some choice words for your coworker…

• Like 1
  • Love 6