Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The women set sail aboard Dorit’s luxury yacht in Mexico, but Erika goes overboard with her partying and winds up three sheets to the wind. Diana admits to Kyle that her temper is still burning hot at Sutton. Garcelle springs a surprise on Lisa, who turns the tables with a stunning admission of her own. Crystal vows to stop holding onto the past.

Airdate: 06/22/2022

• Love 1
(edited)

The preview looks pretty intriguing - but I’m dying to know if the Girardis had a boat called The Illegal or The ill Eagle?!  

Rinna…what say you? 😉

Edited by CallmeCray
  • LOL 13
(edited)

I think Mauricio may have been pretending to stuff a dollar bill into her suit - I never saw that scene, can’t believe I missed it!  

I’m just glad that little number wasn’t revealing enough for the boat to be called The Bald Eagle. 😱

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 20
Just now, FlyingEgret said:

Rinna's breakfast of coffee and cloche looked so unappetizing...

HA! I was thinking the same thing. "Room Service? I'll have coffee, a basket of bread I won't eat, and hide the empty plate. Thanks."

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
(edited)

Erika…slurry drunk in the morning. Drinking game — how many times will she say “I’m lit”? This is how she’s coping, Lexapro aside. Not good. 

This is kind of hard to watch, actually.

EDIT…OMG. Just about passed out, talking to herself. This is just sad, folks. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Rinna believing all birds represent a visit from her mother reminds me of Dorinda (RHNY) thinking all balloons were her late husband Richard.  Don’t mean to be insensitive, and, I’ve heard cardinals are a visit, but, I don’t like Rinna enough to care.

Edited by Axie
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

What is Diana's issue anyway? I don't think I like her at all.

She’s sensing that the way in to this group is to hate Sutton, I guess.

EDIT — I am just gobsmacked by Erika. “I’m just fine, I’m drunk”? This is pathetic, embarrassing, sad…

And we get Rinna Writhing On The Boat Part Deux. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika drunk all alone is fucking hilarious… more of this Erika 

They all need to be watching her on deck. We need Kate Chastain doing a commentary about this excursion.

• LOL 8
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Did Erika pee on the cushions? I don't think that's body makeup...

Probably a little of both. 
I don’t mind all this shit faced talking/acting, it’s a nice change from the constant fighting. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Emmeline said:

I have to admit, drunk is much more enjoyable than her normal persona!

This is still disturbing to watch, but just imagine if she were a drunk along the lines of Dorinda Medley? Yikes.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

What are these women wearing? Diana looks like she was going camping, Kyle, I have no words, Erika should find her pants, Rinna should find the sides to her dress, Crystal looks like a bridesmaid, just odd.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It was medication mixed with alcohol there is no way she’s that good of an actress to pull that off 

Sutton mentioned Xanax not Lexapro.  I kept thinking she was on more than Lexapro.  

I sincerely wish, I never have to hear Lisa Rinna say “Harry Hamlin” again.  Her shtick is getting old.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

What are these women wearing? Diana looks like she was going camping, Kyle, I have no words, Erika should find her pants, Rinna should find the sides to her dress, Crystal looks like a bridesmaid, just odd.

And Sutton does look like a bride. Especially from the back. I did kind of like Garcelle’s dress (or whatever the right word is for it).

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Sutton mentioned Xanax not Lexapro.  I kept thinking she was on more than Lexapro.  

I sincerely wish, I never have to hear Lisa Rinna say “Harry Hamlin” again.  Her shtick is getting old.

Well, we’d never know who she’s talking about, otherwise. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Applause 2