Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

I admit I don’t pay much attention to most of these episodes. I did actually watch last night. Where did Diana get all this money from? Had to be a sugar daddy 

Divorce settlement from her rich husband… Scottish I think based on something flashed onscreen on tonight’s episode.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Apparently someone failed to tell Erika not to drink on Lexapro and/or whatever other meds she’s on. This will be a hot mess. 

Prozac and alcohol will cancel it out. I have been on Lexapro and I don't like, but I 'm not a drinker.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

This is still disturbing to watch, but just imagine if she were a drunk along the lines of Dorinda Medley? Yikes.

I would love for Erika to go head to head with a drunk Dorinda lol

• Like 1
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

Garcelle bringing up Diana’s book again is exactly why I continue to watch this train wreck of woman. Unlike Rinna and Kyle she knows exactly what she’s doing and how to pull it off. I can’t wait to see more of her movies.

• Love 24
(edited)

I'm pretty sure Erika was acting. No doubt she was drinking, but I didn't buy the drunk act. I assume she just fell asleep, although she had the presence of mind to put a pillow between her grossly-spread legs.

In all of the episodes this season, she is extremely uncouth and awkward as she attempts to play a normal housewife instead of her EJ persona. Her attempts at conversation are bizarre - she just randomly blurts out  stuff that supports whatever redemption theme she's chosen for the night.

Good call, Sutton, on the tone-deaf dancing to "Expensive."

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 1
  • Love 23
7 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

I thought the same thing. 

Erica was amping it up for the cameras. Especially the laying on the couch bit and talking to herself.   to the cameras to garner sympathy.

Phuleeze.

Fixed that for you....(hope you don't mind).  🙂

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Sutton mentioned Xanax not Lexapro.  I kept thinking she was on more than Lexapro.  

Erika said she took two Lexapro, a slow-release Xanax and three margaritas. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

IMO Sutton was firm, assertive, and a tad louder than a normal talking tone but not at all what I would call ‘yelling’. That’s stretching it a bit Diana.

She’s taking her cues from the other harpies, especially Erika and Crystal. The bullying she gets from Erika; the exaggeration, from Crystal. What do both have in common? Hatred for Sutton. (No, I don’t believe the chumminess is real with those two toward Sutton.) 

Instead of getting the lay of the land and finding her own personality, she’s imitating those who are the loudest and most visible. 

I sincerely hope she is a one-and-done. There is no redemption tour with her, and we’re just four episodes in. Just hateful.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10

Highlights for me:

Diana= no personality, no sense of humor. Getting stung by the jellyfish and all the girls arguing over who should piss on her. 

Kyle impersonating Erika's voice. Nailed it! 

Erika passed out, legs spread wide and a straw hat placed on her puss. 

Editing gold showing Dorit going on and on and the panning to all the women dying of boredom.

*Don't lie and expect that Garcelle won't do her research. 

* I get the impression Kyle is no longer loving Erika and Crystal this season. 

• Love 12

It was nice to see the non-fox force trio getting along, though I'm a pleasantly surprised there doesn't appear to be any lingering resentment (so far) between Garcelle and Crystal. 

Garcelle's reaction during Erika's declaration that "are doctor's wife supposed to care about their husband's patients?" might be even more impressive than Crystal staying stoic last year while trying to have a conversation with a face roller. "I've never thought about it that way..." when you know Garcelle was dying to add "... like a sociopath."

Was it Kyle's idea to play and rock out to XXpen$ive [sic]? I fail to understand why she's so chummy with Erika, whereas Sutton and Crystal are horrible people in her eyes. 

I was on Diana's side regarding the argument with Sutton at dinner last week, but her grudge is a bit OTT now. If her attitude is one strike and you're out, then she's going to be feuding with the entire cast by the time of the next girls trip.

You knew Erika was blitzed to near unconsciousness when she didn't even make any sexually suggestive remarks to the guy giving the safety spiel before setting sail.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

I'm pretty sure Erika was acting. No doubt she was drinking, but I didn't buy the drunk act.

Neither did I.  While she was doing her laid out stream of consciousness bit (while also sullying the upholstery) she sounded just fine.  No slurring.  Seemed like a performance. She did manage to get the camera all to herself, didn't she? It wasn't until later while at the table with the others that her voice sounded like the drinks could have been affecting it.

I hope they show Diana to have some redeeming feature soon because at this point it has been nothing but negative.  Ugh, and nothing entertaining about her.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, NJbutNoHousewife said:

It's a shame that they can't have more fun and get along like most of them are in this episode. New girl is not very likable and her boat comment was too funny. Someone should remind her that if she had real money...she wouldn't be renting a boat, K?

I don't know but $372K a week sounds like real money to me.  Besides, as a former boat owner myself (NOT a yacht) I can tell you they are mainly money  pits.  Seems financially smarter to me to lease a charter and let someone else deal with the details.   

• Like 5
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

Dorit looked like a toddler waiting to be dragged to a swim lesson in her sunglasses, pink flamingo hat and matching coverup. 

I will never not say that I think Dorit is a performance artist (producer plant).

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Like everyone else here, I LOVED Garcelle fact-checking Rinna regarding her lie about reaching out to Denise.  And how do we know it is a lie? Has Rinna posted anything about this? Normally, she would be all over Instagram and Twitter posing her truth, but there is nothing. She is unusually quiet. Busted.

In the previews for next week’s episode, when Diana says that she is Sutton’s villain, I hope Sutton can hold it together for a good burn, like “ You aren’t important enough to be my villain”, or even a good Southern “Bless your heart”: I just don’t want Diana to get the last word in that conversation. Dirty Diana (TM Michael Jackson) is just awful and is officially the worst BH HW, surpassing Erika Jayne and Brandi Granville in my book. You just know that Haitian Garcelle knows a lot about Diana’s alleged dealings Sean Pena’s questionable charity in Haiti (allegedly), which may account for can-opener Garcelle bringing up the book again.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9

Sutton needs to watch her back from all angles (except Garcelle) because I don't trust any of those women.  I can understand why she wants to make nice with Crystal and Erika since it can be tiring to be in the cross-hairs week after week, but they've both shown how fake their "friendships" are with her. Diana has it out for her and I see more of the same continuing.  Dorit, Rinna, and Kyle are not to be trusted, either.  They've all had issues with Sutton and just support their clique.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Editing gold showing Dorit going on and on and the panning to all the women dying of boredom.

Funniest part of the show.

I'm not a Diana fan, but cracked up when the editors focused on her face while she held a single French fry.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'm with you all on Diana. I enjoy something about almost every woman who's been on the show over the years. Kyle just plays the part of a Real Housewife really well. She's a strong anchor. I adore Garcelle. Sutton brings a different vibe and is a good person imo. I like Crystal more than the other women, and I'd like to get to know more about her. Dorit and Erika bring the Barbie glam. I appreciated Erika's more before the obvious. I grew up watching Rinna and she can be really freaking funny. Diana is boring so far. I know she's compared to Yolanda, but Yolanda was married to David Foster. Her ex was Mohamed. She dated Julio Iglesias. We watched two of her kids' modeling careers start on the show. She had an epic fridge and seemed to enjoy actual housewifery. She brought on Andrea Bocelli. I know her sickness was a lot of her storyline and that wasn't fun to watch for some people, but she was an interesting woman imo. 

I think Diana is beautiful and she's obviously very rich. But she doesn't give warmth, humor or a fun style. Say what you want about the rest, but they bring something other than just being rich ladies. Maybe what I saw on SM has me judging her more harshly than I normally would, IDK. 

I'll say that I start out liking most of the cast (even Brandi and Erika), and then most disappoint me. Maybe Diana just doesn't give a great first impression . . .

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

This one? 

image.png.d0612251b0d4d92406b8f048039006a3.png

Details...

Actor:Dorit Kemsley

Show:Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Episode:12x07 - "Ship-Faced"

Brand Product :DOLCE & GABBANA Carretto Mixed Print Poplin Midi Dress

Buy:

Farfetch
Saks Fifth Avenue
Brwons Fashion

Get it second hand:eBay

You are truly amazing!

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, janiema said:

Didn’t Sutton say last season that she had offered to loan money to Erika right after Erika filed for divorce? Might that be why Erika is being nice to Sutton all of a sudden? She needs the $$$.

Something tells me that if Sutton loaned money to Erika she would never get paid back.  

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I'm going to be mean, and I'm not sorry about it. Gird your loins.

It's a sad state of affairs when I find Erika more palatable than DIANA JENKINS.

DIANA JENKINS is a nasty, bloated, plastic piece of nasty with no style and no personality. All that divorce money, all those designers sending her clothes, and that's what she looks like? YAWN. She makes Rinna look like a haute couture fashionista.

Kyle and Garcelle can tell that she's not at all cut out for this show. She has no desire to engage productively. Just judge, ice out, and lay all over Crystal, the only one as boring as she is. 

That 6th grade mean girl shit she pulled with Sutton on the plane was the last straw for me. She's out of chances - I can't stand her and hope she's one and done. Keep your plane you nasty bitch, I'd have walked home before I rode back with her. 

Oh and no one's afraid of you Diana, you look like a lumbering, reanimated troll. She clearly thinks she's too good for the show, and I have no interest in watching her dig at Sutton for the rest of the season with no retribution. 

THANK YOU Supreme! You have said everything that I wanted to. I just keep using the word "loathe" since the first episode, because she reviles me. 

On another note, I didn't hate Erika or Rinna in this episode. Hell has frozen over and I am ashamed. And because it cannot be said enough, go Garcelle!

• Applause 2
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I know she's compared to Yolanda, but Yolanda was married to David Foster. Her ex was Mohamed. She dated Julio Iglesias. We watched two of her kids' modeling careers start on the show. She had an epic fridge and seemed to enjoy actual housewifery.

Have you seen Diana's fridge?  Does it compare to Yo's fridge?  Can you climb into it? Can you see into it?

For me, that fridge was the only interesting thing about Yolanda!

• LOL 17

Garcelle truly is the future of Beverly Hills, she's beautiful (top 5 most beautiful housewives IMO) she stirs the pot against the bullies, she's funny, shady and up front. 

She shut Rinna up in 1.3 seconds without breaking a sweat and it was a pleasure to see. 

Diana definitely thought NO ONE would ever DARE talk back to her, let alone "scream" at her because she's rich, but Sutton's also rich so she doesn't need her approval or clout. 

I saw a while back that Anthony Kiedis (RHCP) dedicated a song to Diana. This is a reminder that celebrities really don't know shit. 

I don't see Dorit and Crystal lasting another season, so I'm hoping next year they bring another friend of Garcelle's (I know Sheree is coming but let's bring another one!) or Sutton's. 

Am I crazy for thinking Kyle actually likes Sutton? Like, in the same way she cares for Kim, not that I'm comparing Kim to Sutton but I think Kyle likes to be the caretaker of people she deems "weak" or "fragile" while at the same time she throws them under the bus. It's messed up but the again her mom was Big Kathy. 

• Love 11
38 minutes ago, charliesan said:

Garcelle truly is the future of Beverly Hills, she's beautiful (top 5 most beautiful housewives IMO) she stirs the pot against the bullies, she's funny, shady and up front. 

Could not agree more! Garcelle is the best housewife of any franchise, ever. 

Try to change my mind...

• Love 17
30 minutes ago, charliesan said:

Am I crazy for thinking Kyle actually likes Sutton? Like, in the same way she cares for Kim, not that I'm comparing Kim to Sutton but I think Kyle likes to be the caretaker of people she deems "weak" or "fragile" while at the same time she throws them under the bus. It's messed up but the again her mom was Big Kathy. 

I can see her having a soft spot for Sutton. I definitely think she doesn't hate her like Erika and now Lisa do. I think she's going along with Sutton attacks as part of the Fox Force 5 (-1) pact. A couple years ago, before they all became a united front against Denise, there seemed to be an early attempt by Door-it, Erika and Lisa to take down Kyle and Teddi. Kyle likely senses that with LVP, she has a target on her back by anyone who wants to try to make a power play for Queen Bee of the show. So she probably is agreeing to the Sutton group attacks but wouldn't be her first choice. Especially since she has to know by this point that Sutton is the new LVP in the sense that majority of the fans currently like and dislike the housewives based on their attitude towards Sutton (see: Crystal).

Speaking of Crystal, there's someone Kyle can't stand imo. Comparing her treatment of the two -- she's been critical of things Sutton has said, and told her as much, as opposed to her much more personal attacks on Crystal's character which so far on the show Crystal seems unaware of.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Have you seen Diana's fridge?  Does it compare to Yo's fridge?  Can you climb into it? Can you see into it?

For me, that fridge was the only interesting thing about Yolanda!

Loved the fridge and, well…… I DID love Yo’s clothes. (Except the white jeans.) She knew how to dress in flattering colors and cuts and I would have loved to raid her closet. Whatever they send Diana just isn’t good. I realize she has some postpartum insecurities but all of her outfits seem to be baggy and poorly fitting. And she seems to be fairly short so a lot of times it looks like she is being swallowed up by all the Balanciega and logo merch.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, charliesan said:

I saw a while back that Anthony Kiedis (RHCP) dedicated a song to Diana. This is a reminder that celebrities really don't know shit. 

Wonder if there was money exchanged??

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, charliesan said:

I'm hoping next year they bring another friend of Garcelle's (I know Sheree is coming but let's bring another one!) or Sutton's. 

Sutton's BFF is none other than Jennifer Tilly. 

I think it's safe to say Tilly (who's also super wealthy) doesn't take any shit either.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

This sounds really terrible, but I am heartened by all the Diana hate.  There is something about that woman that doesn't sit well with me.  It's not because she's a regular run of the mill bitch (like we all know and love to hate) but because she seems like an evil bitch.  A cold blooded bitch, like yeah, she would shank you in a dark alley if she felt disrespected by you.  No prob.

And what was all that rubbish about not wanting to toot her own horn when Garcelle was grilling on her changing the subject about her book.  It worked though, it made Garcelle confused because it was total bullshit, and the subject was dropped.  Come on Garcelle, you have a formidable foe on your hands and you will have to do better.  We need you.  Run this bitch off the show, you and Sutton.  I wouldn't depend on Crystal quite yet...but I'm heartened by her too.

I think it hurt Sutton's feelings when the whole plane seating thing happened, and then turned into a 'oh fuck, here we go again, it's retribution time for me from Madame Diana' and really wasn't feeling it too much.  I am so glad Sutton has Garcelle as a real friend.  Dayum, Sutton needs friends because she can't catch a break.  These bitches are relentless.

Garcelle has everybody’s number on that show. She’s the only one who sees them for what they are and isn’t afraid to call them on their bullshit. Her side-eye of Rinna talking about Denise is a case in point, as is her reactions to Erika. I can’t wait until next week and Garcelle’s party.

I really hope Garcelle ends up throwing Diana out on her entitled, pompous, insufferable ass. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
19 minutes ago, film noire said:

I don't believe that Erika was out of control/inebriated/drunk/etc.  That was just an attempt to change the conversation about her from "Dirty grifter" to "Look at Erika all fucked up & ramblin' on about chocolate chip cookies for brekkie! (and being nice to Sutton the night before, too!") 

Fuck that noise. Never mind Erika living in one of the biggest pill poppin' places in all of history,  she seems to have forgotten she told us she first went on Lexapro in the fall of 2020  (remember her big sob story at the time? She was stuck at home during the pandemic -  wandering the halls of her mighty mansion, a sleepless waif -  and she called a shrink in despair & went on Lexapro). She's had months and months and months of experience with these meds, and she's asking me to believe either 1) The shrink never warned her about mixing different meds and booze.  2) Erika somehow never took a drink while on the meds (tea total for almost a year, thus avoiding a real life lesson in not mixing) or 3) Erika went on and off Lexapro at will whenever she wanted to drink...because she bloody well knew not to mix meds.  Erika also knows Xanax is often used as an excuse for inebriated behaviour because back in 2020, when Brandi posted shit about Erika divorce from Tom on her insta, Brandi blamed her "insensitivity" on the Xanax she took before posting.

So forgive me if I blow the biggest raspberry in the world as Erika acts all surprised that a handful of pills and booze could result in her (supposed) inebriation  ("I had no idea, y'all! Me being from a farming community - and not some hifalutin' textile factory down north! -  I jes' had no idea that Xanax and booze and anti-deps would be an issue! And cuz of that, here I was all day -  without a hair out of place, my lipstick perfect - playing hat the puss!")  

God, how I hated this episode. You, Andy, do not get to rehabilitate that thieving bitch. You do not get to repackage her.  Erika is trash.  For years, she lived off money meant to go to people enduring the worst that life can hand a human being (and she lived high on the hog on that money). And in the wake of all  the misery she participated in, she's not expressed a single moment of remorse (never mind reach out or repay). She is garbage. She is filth. Stop trying to make wretch happen.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 4
(edited)
On 6/22/2022 at 11:04 PM, CallmeCray said:

Dorit looked like a toddler waiting to be dragged to a swim lesson in her sunglasses, pink flamingo hat and matching coverup. 

That was one fugly outfit. I was trying to see the name on the hat but the logo appeared to be blurred. 

Speaking of fugly, Diana does not have one redeeming quality. I was hoping that when she jumped in the water and swam away, the boat would take off and leave her.

I find that Diana gives off similar vibes to what Erika gave off in her first seasons. Flaunting her wealth in a sneering way, as if she did something to earn it other than marry it.  And it would not surprise me if Diana's husband's wealth was  from some questionable sources. He was married to his first wife for almost 20 years, and right away married Diana who he was then only married to for 10 years. But he supposedly happily paid her 150 million? I  call B.S. on Diana claiming that they made the money together. He was in his banking career before she came along, and I am not sure what Diana would have done to further it? All in all she seems to be even more of a fake than Erika, and that is a pretty high bar to clear. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 4
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I admit I don’t pay much attention to most of these episodes. I did actually watch last night. Where did Diana get all this money from? Had to be a sugar daddy 

It was her ex husband.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

Tell me Diana is “that girl”. You know, the “cool girl”. The only people I see fawning all over her (I only skimmed her IG) is men. Is she “that girl” who magically only has men friends because she doesn’t like women? Women are too much drama for her. Women don’t get her. She can only be herself around men…is she “that girl”?

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Jack Terrier said:

Tell me Diana is “that girl”. You know, the “cool girl”. The only people I see fawning all over her (I only skimmed her IG) is men. Is she “that girl” who magically only has men friends because she doesn’t like women? Women are too much drama for her. Women don’t get her. She can only be herself around men…is she “that girl”?

Ha, Camille, Vanderpump and Erika have all said they have an easier time with male friends. Seems pretty common with this bunch.

Kyle said once she's a girl's girl, and I love that. As much crap as she gets for being jealous, she loves her daughters and nieces to pieces and seems to have more female friends than anyone. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, janiema said:

Didn’t Sutton say last season that she had offered to loan money to Erika right after Erika filed for divorce? Might that be why Erika is being nice to Sutton all of a sudden? She needs the $$$.

Sutton DID offer to loan some cash to Erika but I think Erika's so used to STEALING money and/or TAKING stolen money that the idea of a LOAN with money being PAID BACK is off her list.  Plus, WHY would Sutton loan that wanky ass any money now?

• Love 6

Unpopular opinion but I dont see Garcelle any different than Rinna or Kyle.  I get everyone loves Garcelle but she does exactly what the others do to stir up drama. 

I can't stand Rinna or Kyle but Imo Garcelle isn't that different from them. She's not some truth unicorn she's a lady on a reality show. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

Erika’s a “mess”, we already knew that - but right now, she’s purposely broadcasting it.  Shooting for a victim edit again?  

But of course!

15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

So let's talk about the body make up or self tanner issue, the HW's put it on and then sit on furniture, leaves smeared body make up or self tanner then just walks away with a shrug and not a care in the world...I just don't get it. This is not the first time we have seen self tanner on furniture, does this happen in their own home on their furniture?  Why wear the self tanner on a boat when you might be in the water or lay in the sun? 

Right?  I've been a self-tanner since the 90s because I couldn't stand tanning beds.  I can answer any questions you newbies have if you'd like!  And now it's literally 30 years later - there's something wrong with these women if they don't know how to do it 😡. Ditto for laser hair removal - anyone acting like they still need to be waxed needs a beating.

14 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

She has absolutely NO reason to go after Sutton like this, at least according to what’s been shown. People with her kind of “class” and “money” should be above this “cool kids” shit, which is what that business on the plane was.

Class?  Doesn't show up on a RH show.  I know a lot of you love Garcelle, and she's not bad, but she's still on this show for some reason . . .

10 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

DIANA JENKINS is a nasty, bloated, plastic piece of nasty with no style and no personality. All that divorce money, all those designers sending her clothes, and that's what she looks like? YAWN. She makes Rinna look like a haute couture fashionista. 

Not to mention that even with a "glam squad" her hair looks like crap at all of their festivities!  Whereas we saw this episode that Rinna even has a "bedhead wig" 😂

5 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Yeah, and also Sutton is a bit kooky and Kyle seems to be well equipped to deal with — and even seems to like — kookiness, maybe?

Kyle's definitely used to dealing with wackos - of the type who enjoy being seen as "fragile" 🙄

3 hours ago, film noire said:

(remember her big sob story? She was stuck at home during the pandemic -  wandering the halls of her mighty mansion, a sleepless waif -  and she called a shrink in despair & went on Lexapro)

I believe her exact words were "big people have big problems (shrug)" 😳. Made me think of my years living in Central America with women trying to raise families while living in garbage dumps - they were "little people" so I guess they had very small problems 😐

• Like 2
  • Sad 6
  • Love 3

I get why people don't like Diana.  But (I am probably alone in this), I also get why Diana is annoyed with Sutton.

What Diana was describing with the death of her brother was an atrocity.  And Sutton came back with something like "it's hard when you don't get to say goodbye."

I suspect what is actually hard for Diana is to know that her brother will never get a chance to chase his dreams, have a family and grow old.  That it is hard for her to know that her brother was probably tortured before being slaughtered like an animal, by evil people who felt like they had the right to "cleanse" this world of him because he was a Bosnian muslim.  It has nothing to do with not saying goodbye.

I get that Sutton was just trying to commiserate.  I can only imagine that Sutton doesn't know much about what actually happened in Bosnia?  But, I can see how from Diana's point of view, Sutton's response would not feel remotely empathetic or relevant, and just Sutton wanting to talk about how she felt after her father's death.

There are certain experiences in this life that people can tell you about, and the only proper response is "I am so sorry.  I can't imagine how that must feel."

On another note, I wonder if Diana's muslim heritage is contributing to her disdain for Sutton's love of bacon. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Set Them Free said:

On another note, I wonder if Diana's muslim heritage is contributing to her disdain for Sutton's love of bacon. 

I'm pretty confident the entire show is haram. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • LOL 5