Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Didn't the coven give someone grief over someone going on a trip just after her mother died? Hm now Rinna is BRAVE and GROWING, and stuff like that there. (Or am I mixing up shows lol). (I am not drunk ha)

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Didn't the coven give someone grief over someone going on a trip just after her mother died? Hm now Rinna is BRAVE and GROWING, and stuff like that there. (Or am I mixing up shows lol). (I am not drunk ha)

Kelly Bensimon did it to Bethenny on the trip to scary island.  Oh good times!

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Shannah Banana said:

Diana is a bitch.  There is just not a nice way of saying some things. 

And she could get her head butted back.

Her lips have to be soo dry and messed up with all the licking she does 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

So Diana’s plan becomes clear.. she already knows most of the girls are against Sutton .. so now she will attempt to alienate and ice her out of the friend group all because she “yelled” at her one time (while forgetting Sutton almost immediately apologized for it ON camera) 

• Like 3
  • Love 21
9 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Kelly Bensimon did it to Bethenny on the trip to scary island.  Oh good times!

Ohh I did just rewatch Scary Island so that was it. Thank you for remembering.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, rlc said:

Diana is a bitch, but not even remotely in the fun way. She is super tedious. The Sutton pile on is infuriating. 

Exactly. With some of the others, I get the impression they're playing a part. Rinna can be cray, but she does with charm and a wink. I don't get that from Diana. Hopefully she'll prove me wrong. 

• Love 7

I loved the opening. No drama, nice clothes, beautiful location, it’s what I tune in for.

But then, Rinna dresses like a 70’s hooker cowboy, Erika misses money and dignity, and Diana should have just been left in the water for the jellyfish to finish her off. And another boat trip from hell starts up.

I like Crystal, Sutton and Garcelle as a team. Hope the coven stays away from them. Diana really is Eurotrash.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 17

It's a shame that they can't have more fun and get along like most of them are in this episode. New girl is not very likable and her boat comment was too funny. Someone should remind her that if she had real money...she wouldn't be renting a boat, K? Sutton's comment was perfectly fine, she just wants to get in the group by hating on her, not a fan.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6

Best episode this season. No screaming just some cattiness. Diana should have just kept on swimming straight to Bosnia.i’ll take stoned out Erika over nasty bitch Erika anytime. Let’s keep supplying her with xanax. 
Hoping to see we’ll see Denise at Garcelle’s party and that Rhinna stays away. Gotta love Garcelle texting on camera. 

• Love 21

Diana is not enjoyable to watch. If anything she’s just going to make Sutton more popular with viewers. Perhaps Erika realized that being so hostile to Sutton was making her look bad. Maybe. I do hope it lasts because drunk Erika was better than her mean girl crap. 

• Like 3
  • Love 20

Diana saying that Sutton just wanted to talk about Sutton...Sutton asked Diana a question about having and siblings and found out she had a brother who died, Sutton tried to relate by telling her about her loss and that losing someone without being able to say goodbye is really sad...Diana, that is someone sympathizing and trying to relate to you, you snobby bitch.

Erika just found a way to be on the show without having to be on the show, fake pass out/sleep thru the episode. 

So let's talk about the body make up or self tanner issue, the HW's put it on and then sit on furniture, leaves smeared body make up or self tanner then just walks away with a shrug and not a care in the world...I just don't get it. This is not the first time we have seen self tanner on furniture, does this happen in their own home on their furniture?  Why wear the self tanner on a boat when you might be in the water or lay in the sun? 

I loved Dorit's dress she wore at dinner on the last night, any fashion sleuthers care to find out who makes it and where I can buy it and how to set up a go fund me account to pay for it?

Kyle's impression of Erika was so funny and dead on, that is the Kyle we need more of.

Crystal has got to figure out how to be more interesting without using victim mode because that has worn thin and now she has nothing left in her tool box.  

Garcelle and her texting Denise was classic, I wanted to know more about her response, "When?" just did not fully explain it, Garcelle could have texted Denise as to why she was asking and the story Rinna told about texting her.

• Like 1
  • Love 21

This episode was incredibly confusing, and I even watched it.  There was a fight about something, at some point, but no one felt like saying what happened?  It was like everyone was speaking in code or about some other location in the multiverse.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)

It’s going some to make yourself one of the most repellent housewives ever, but Diana is really doing a good job. No redeeming qualities about this bitch. At. all.

She has absolutely NO reason to go after Sutton like this, at least according to what’s been shown. People with her kind of “class” and “money” should be above this “cool kids” shit, which is what that business on the plane was.

Oh, and Diana? Don’t mess with Garcelle. And Andy, what the hell did Sutton do to deserve this kind of endless pile-on?

40 minutes ago, Lassus said:

This episode was incredibly confusing, and I even watched it.  There was a fight about something, at some point, but no one felt like saying what happened?  It was like everyone was speaking in code or about some other location in the multiverse.

I thought it was a pretty mellow episode, as far as they go. The only real tension I saw was on the plane trip home with that juvenile bullshit about seats. I DVRd it, so I’m going to rewatch as some point.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Dropped word. Need to read it before I hit send.
  • Like 2
  • Love 10
39 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I’ll out myself here…. But first a disclaimer: I hate Erika with the heat of a thousand suns so this is not an Erika apologist post!

This is my tale of meds and alcohol not being good bedfellows!

Once upon a time when I was mid-thirties I had a brief brush with depression (situational: tough divorce, 4 kids with one of them disabled, their father virtually missing etc) so I was on prescribed SSRI medication. After a particularly tough week dealing with custody issues I had a rare child night off, which I spent with friends. We had some drinks and laughs… and I don’t remember anything past the beginning of that night! Apparently I was a hoot!  [ok, don’t make me regret sharing this folks…. I love the B52s (from their inception) and in the spirit of their song ‘Love Shack’ I enthusiastically and loudly shrieked “Show us your love crack Frank!” to one of my friends! We all still say that loudly to each other many years later! None of us really know what I meant and I have absolutely no recollection!

I hate Erika, that’s clear, but last night was a huge red flag, just from what I saw. Mixing antidepressants and alcohol is no good. I got the sense from watching her in the van early in the day that she may also be overmedicating (and/or self-medicating) as well. Nobody can fake being that limp and immobile as she was on the boat. She was talking basically stream of consciousness when she was somewhat lucid. Her being on open seas in her state genuinely concerned me. I didn’t find it the least bit funny.

I’ve been saying that this is how she’s apparently dealing with the legal trouble, despite saying it’s not bothering her. God only knows what she’s like when the cameras aren’t around. The combo of pills and alcohol also explains her obvious weight gain and her sloppy appearance in her candid photos (see her forum).

YMMV.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

l loved Dorit's dress she wore at dinner on the last night, any fashion sleuthers care to find out who makes it and where I can buy it and how to set up a go fund me account to pay for it?

This one? 

image.png.d0612251b0d4d92406b8f048039006a3.png

Details...

Actor:Dorit Kemsley

Show:Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Episode:12x07 - "Ship-Faced"

Brand Product :DOLCE & GABBANA Carretto Mixed Print Poplin Midi Dress

Buy:

Farfetch
Saks Fifth Avenue
Brwons Fashion

Get it second hand:eBay

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8

Didn’t Sutton say last season that she had offered to loan money to Erika right after Erika filed for divorce? Might that be why Erika is being nice to Sutton all of a sudden? She needs the $$$.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

So Diana said Sutton is lucky she didn't get headbutted but instead Diana cried when Sutton "yelled" at her? Me thinks Diana is the type of person that is used to people bowing at her feet and fawning all over her because she's rich and Sutton refuses to do that. The whole seat thing in the plane was stupid. Oh and the lip licking! And Garcelle is the most unwelcoming? Diana is a flop.

I loved Sutton saying she cannot celebrate this song when they started playing Exxxpensive on the boat. I'm sure the victims loved seeing these women dance around to that. 

I live for Garcelle texting Denise to ask if that story was true. Hell, I would have texted Denise right then and there, not waited for a talking head interview. I don't believe Rinna for a second. Of course she had to make herself sound so nice and Denise was so forgiving. Yeah right.

These women are dumb. You have a drunk, talkative Erika and you don't ask her any questions? I would have parked myself on the couch and asked her "where is the money?"

IMO Sutton was firm, assertive, and a tad louder than a normal talking tone but not at all what I would call ‘yelling’. That’s stretching it a bit Diana.

• Like 2
  • Love 21