Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Daamn Kylie Cosmetics is hitting retail next week when Ulta will start carrying the line (my Ulta already has a huge "coming soon display when you walknin that girls are taking selfies with). This will probably put her over the billion dollar mark IMO. 

3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Daamn Kylie Cosmetics is hitting retail next week when Ulta will start carrying the line (my Ulta already has a huge "coming soon display when you walknin that girls are taking selfies with). This will probably put her over the billion dollar mark IMO. 

I might have to swallow my pride and sample it the next time I'm in the store. Finding good lip liners is hard.

6 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Daamn Kylie Cosmetics is hitting retail next week when Ulta will start carrying the line (my Ulta already has a huge "coming soon display when you walknin that girls are taking selfies with). This will probably put her over the billion dollar mark IMO

You know this is gonna piss Kim off royally. What a blow to her ego that her little sis is richer than she is. I don't know this family personally, but I think Kim got too comfortable being the #1 of the family. Now that Kylie has a profitable cosmetic company and overtook Kim, Kim is more than slightly annoyed. I think Kim starting her own cosmetic line had to do with Kylie. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I might have to swallow my pride and sample it the next time I'm in the store. Finding good lip liners is hard.

I swallowed my pride and bought a lip kit after Allure singled out the one in the color Posie K.  I've since bought 4 more lip kits. The liners go on really, really nice and smooth.

35 minutes ago, iwasish said:

People’s Chouce awards coming and I don’t think there’s a Kardashian/Jenner nominated.  I doubt they will attend.

I dont know if they are attending but Kim is nominated for a couple of awards, including one that shes up against Kylie in some category.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, chabelisaywow said:

ColourPop - same product.

So did Kylie rip off their product? It seems that family has ripped off other product styles in the past and were taken to court over it. Funny thing, you never heard any outcome from the court, which leads me to believe that the Kardashians/Jenners settled out of court.  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, chabelisaywow said:

ColourPop - same product.

2 hours ago, BeeBop88 said:

So did Kylie rip off their product? It seems that family has ripped off other product styles in the past and were taken to court over it. Funny thing, you never heard any outcome from the court, which leads me to believe that the Kardashians/Jenners settled out of court.  

Colourpop was the original manufacturer, but then Kylie switched to someone else who was cheaper. Don't know their name.

6 hours ago, skipnjump said:

Looks like Kylie's baby daddy Travis had some concert issues in Raleigh, NC yesterday:  Travis Scott concert issues cause concert goes to wait in the cold for hours

At first I thought that Travis had gone the way of Kanye and had a mental breakdown. Those Kardashians/Jenners sure know how to drive their men crazy.

And I also wonder if Travis is the daddy. If Travis was smart, he would have a paternity test done. Maybe he did. But it took no time for Kylie to get pregnant with Travis, but she was with Tyga quite a while and no pregnancy. It was like she was with Travis for 10 seconds and then she is pregnant. Of course that was the same way with Rob and Blac Chyna. Of course Chyna had a couple reasons why she wanted a Kardashian baby. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

In just watched Travis on Ellen and I can't believe how likable I found him to be. He actually has a nice personality and seems to be a good daddy

Agreed - somewhere on this thread I mentioned that he has a cute personality (though most posters on the K forum don’t like to hear anything good about these people) - Travis again referred to Kylie as his wife on tour this week; how awesome if they managed to pull off a wedding without cameras! In any case, they seem happy and good together.

• Love 9

I couldn't care less what they call each other. They've been together for a while and have a kid so who cares if he calls her wife?   I don't usually watch Ellen (can't stand her) but had it on while I was baking today. I really liked Travis but I had no clue who he was until just a few minutes ago. He seemed like a decent guy.  

For some weird ass reason I have always felt a bit sorry for Kylie.  She was so young when she was yanked onto a national stage, I just can't be too hard on her.  I think deep down, she's probably the nicest of the sisters.  

I don't watch much so I could be way off. 

Edited by Talky Tina
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Talky Tina said:

I couldn't care less what they call each other. They've been together for a while and have a kid so who cares if he calls her wife?

Yeah exactly it all seems harmless to me especially when you have the bond of a child. And as nexxie pointed out, Kylie calls him "hubby" so they are both doing it. If they aren't married its simply pet names.

• Love 4

It's the first time I've ever seen a Travis interview and I agree, he seems like a likeable, down-to-earth guy and yes, I was also surprised but I don't feel bad about it. I'm not used to seeing women in that family date/marry men that seem appear normal and likeable. Scott may be decent now but he was an absolute trainwreck for seemingly the entirety of his relationship with Kourtney.

I went to Ulta earlier and I evidently wasn't one of the Kylie stans who got there as soon as the store opened. If anyone ever doubted Kylie's or her makeups popularity you just had to see the few remaining lip kits and 6-7 glosses that were left on the large display. Quite a bit was already sold out (they were putting more out after 2pm. Kim's fragrances are launching there next Sunday.

I am beginning to think I would rather read this inconsequential, shallow, debilitating drivel than the real headlines.  If I have to be aghast, it is easier to be aghast at  superficiality inanity than fearful world altering headlines.

Kylie Jenner's Lip Fillers Are Back Because She Can Do As She Damn Well Pleases

And in the "the rich are different than you and I" department (looking at the expense of the food for a 2 year old's birthday, not the roach):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqP9A8MleeV/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

Edited by vast wasteland
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I went to Ulta earlier and I evidently wasn't one of the Kylie stans who got there as soon as the store opened. If anyone ever doubted Kylie's or her makeups popularity you just had to see the few remaining lip kits and 6-7 glosses that were left on the large display. Quite a bit was already sold out (they were putting more out after 2pm. Kim's fragrances are launching there next Sunday.

Reminds me to go to Sephora instead of Ulta.

• Love 7

I was going to go to Ulta today, hopefully the Kylie stans will be long gone & I can shop in peace.

• Love 1

stan

/stan/

INFORMAL

noun

plural noun: stans

an overzealous or obsessive fan of a particular celebrity.

"he has millions of stans who are obsessed with him and call him a rap god"

verb

3rd person present: stans

be an overzealous or obsessive fan of a particular celebrity.

"y'all know I stan for Katy Perry, so I was excited to see the artwork for her upcoming album"

• Love 1

No reaction to the roach from the family? I thought there would have been some spin from someone. I’m actually not surprised with all the live foliage as decor it’s almost guaranteed  to find a  bug on them. When they decorate for the holidays with those hundreds of live poinsettias there must be all kinds of grubs and bugs around.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
On 11/8/2018 at 3:32 PM, DangerousMinds said:

I just can’t believe hers are better than anything else out there. 

It's been suspected or proven her lip kits were produced by the same factory as Colourpop. 

I think Too Faced and Ofra have great liquid lipsticks as well as Wet n Wild if you want the look. 

Why did they spend and decorate that 2 year olds birthday like a wedding? So stupid. ?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

It's been suspected or proven her lip kits were produced by the same factory as Colourpop. 

I think Too Faced and Ofra have great liquid lipsticks as well as Wet n Wild if you want the look. 

Why did they spend and decorate that 2 year olds birthday like a wedding? So stupid. ?

Because they can? Because they can’t just have a simple little cake and coffee. Because Kris needs everything over the top and fabulous so they can have photographic evidence of the wonderful parties they threw for her and of course THE MEMORIES!!

• Love 8
7 hours ago, GaT said:

stan

/stan/

INFORMAL

noun

plural noun: stans

an overzealous or obsessive fan of a particular celebrity.

"he has millions of stans who are obsessed with him and call him a rap god"

verb

3rd person present: stans

be an overzealous or obsessive fan of a particular celebrity.

"y'all know I stan for Katy Perry, so I was excited to see the artwork for her upcoming album"

Urban Didtionary??

2 hours ago, GaT said:

People used the word stan - a portmanteau for stalker and fan -before that song. I am a "stan" on social media because I'm a Little Monster. Many other fan bases, like Barbs, Lana, or Beyhive have Stans who clash in twitter threads or on YouTube comments, make compilation videos etc. 

lady-gaga-beyonce-gif.gif

I love her lip kit.  I don’t care for any of these fools, but that lip stick stays ON.  And I love love love the maliboo. Sorry not sorry.  It’s a GREAT product and I’m so happy I don’t have to mail order it anymore. 

• Love 3
On 10/25/2018 at 8:41 PM, iwasish said:

I think their properties are s purchased under a trust that Kris has set up. I can’t stand her but I can appreciate her business skills. 

She’s a relentless beast.  Smart damn woman.  Totally obsessed with money and power though.  I envy the financial security, but not the narcissistic lifestyle.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

She loves her Da-da.

Oh wow she really is cute. Like, possibly the cutest Kardashian grandchild thus far. Although Dream is really pretty too.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 5

With her billions , I wouldn't be surprised if he put a ring on it right away . 

I have never seen someone look so drastically different from what they used to look like as Kylie does within just a couple of years . She looks good now because shes 21 but in her late 30s her face is gonna  look ridiculous with all the surgery she already has and no doubt will have much more of  ( see Jwoww ) 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 3
On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:43 AM, howmanywords said:

This is too cute. Stormi always looks so happy

I would be happy too if I found out my Mommy was close to being a billionaire. And pretty sure that I won't have to work at all for my entire life.

• Love 3

Wouldn't it be awesome if PimpMamas golden goose managed to pull off a secret wedding without cameras? You know Kris and E must have been chomping at the bit for a 2 hour wedding special.

She managed to keep her pregnancy under wraps (even though we all knew about it), so I can see her not wanting a giant show wedding like Kim always has.

• Love 2

I feel like Kylie is more mature than Kim . Kim strikes me as a 20 year old who needs constant attention at all times and will do whatever it takes to get it . She just seems to have a very young mentality .. meanwhile Kylie is 20 and acts much older and more self aware than I remember Kim ever being .  The whole family is gross but Kylie just seems like she is happy with the money and doesn't need the fame (hence her not really appearing on the show anymore ).

• Love 9
On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:41 PM, GaT said:

She managed to keep her pregnancy under wraps (even though we all knew about it), so I can see her not wanting a giant show wedding like Kim always has.

I used to think that Kourtney was the sister that really wouldn't care if their show ended. She seemed to be the least interested in fame, but I think Kim and Khloe are into it 100%. Kylie seems to share the same attitude as Kourtney regarding the fame part. Of course the money is nice, but I notice that Kylie really doesn't join in on a lot of PR stuff by herself or with her sisters. At the People's choice awards, all the sisters were there but Kylie. And I don't think she attended Kanye's concert that was later on in the evening. But Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Kendall were all there. So I can see a Kylie wedding that would be private, and announced that it happened a few weeks later. 

• Love 3