Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I've always felt that a child's first birthday party is more for the parents and not the child because they're not going to remember it and will only have pictures and video of the event to look back on when they get older.

Yes, Stormi's party was WAY over the top but honestly I'd expect nothing less from someone young with money especially in this family. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

So much for Kylie being the “private” one. SMDH.

Yup.  It's laughable when she is the biggest media whore who is constantly pimping her kid.  I personally respect those in the public eye - those with real talent who are way more successful than the Kardashians - who keep their children out of the public eye and allow them to have their own childhood. 

• Love 5
On 2/6/2019 at 8:47 AM, iwasish said:

Sorry but this looks like Barbies Beauty Salon.

And the “Plastic” sign? How apropos. 

She was making matzo ball soup and had ONE  single carrot delivered. 

Barbie’s postmoder dining room. 

AD030119_KYLIE_JENNER_01.jpg

Interesting scale. Gigantic floor pillows?

AD030119_COVER_02_4.jpg

Condom themed bar

AD030119_KYLIE_JENNER_06.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, kokapetl said:

Barbie’s postmoder dining room. 

AD030119_KYLIE_JENNER_01.jpg

Interesting scale. Gigantic floor pillows?

AD030119_COVER_02_4.jpg

Condom themed bar

AD030119_KYLIE_JENNER_06.jpg

Ugh. Totally an example of money can’t buy class. I imagine it’s like  living in a perpetual photo shoot. 

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Ugh. Totally an example of money can’t buy class. I imagine it’s like  living in a perpetual photo shoot. 

IDK I've seen worse celebrity  houses, what  did y'all expect a 21yr olds house with a BIG bank account to look like? 

Also the maid service must be getting paid very well to keep her house picture perfect...well those rooms anyway

• Love 5

I think that was the best kid party I think they've thrown. Good for Kylie & Travis.

Mason and Reign with Sophia and Caitlyn. I guess Cait is back in the fold.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Kylie looked beautiful in that red dress at the Clive Davis party, who the hell put her in this mess? She looks embarrassed.

Travis cleans up really well. 

He does clean up well. Poor Kylie, stuck with an outfit that looks like something stitched together in middle school home ec!

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, GaT said:

Holy crap is that outfit ugly, & it makes her look fat.

The gloves.... are ridiculous. It looks like she was wrapped in toilet paper. 

The “fat” comment will probably result in some revealing photos being  released. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Kylie looked beautiful in that red dress at the Clive Davis party, who the hell put her in this mess? She looks embarrassed.

Travis cleans up really well. 

He does, but in that picture he looks stoned and confused as to who he's with.  Meanwhile, she looks all lovey dovey with him.  Maybe he was startled by the photographer.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, skipnjump said:

He does, but in that picture he looks stoned and confused as to who he's with.  Meanwhile, she looks all lovey dovey with him.  Maybe he was startled by the photographer.

Considering his reputation for fine weed, Travis probably is stoned and trying to go with the photo flow, while she loves the camera and always has a pose to offer. Kylie often does a similar lovey dovey face and head tilt when posing with Stormi.

4 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Yes, god forbid she do anything at all for herself. Other than take pictures of herself.

If I had so many pets I’d hire someone to help with bathing, nail cutting, feeding, pooper-scooper duty etc. if I could afford it. Let me do play time and walks!

• Love 3

Police use pepper balls on angry crowd after Travis Scott postpones Oklahoma show

Travis Scott's "Astroworld" was not the fantasyland he imagined it would be on Monday night. The rapper's concert in Tulsa, Oklahoma, was postponed due to technical difficulties, but some fans still showed up to the BOK Center and police used pepper balls to disperse the crowd.

About an hour and a half ahead of the scheduled sold-out concert, Scott tweeted that he was "so sorry" he couldn't perform. His show features an elaborate theme park-like experience, including an on-stage rollercoaster. "We had last minute production issues and I can't give y'all an incomplete show," Scott wrote. "Rescheduled to March 26 all tix still valid. Everyone get home safe." BOK Center tweeted a similar message, blaming "technical production issues" for the postponement. 

Some fans received the announcement too late and still showed up at the venue. The crowd of frustrated fansstarted getting rowdy outside the BOK Center, "just a little bit by throwing stuff at the building and attempting to get into the building," Tulsa Police Sgt. Jeremy Noland said, according to CBS Tulsa affiliate KOTV. "So we had to use pepper balls in order to assist the dispersement of the crowd."

Police say a glass door was also damaged, which is seen in one of the many witness videos posted on social media. One video shows someone throw an object at the glass door, cracking it, as fans crowded around a barrier in front of the venue. Another video posted by the same Twitter user shows fans chanting, "Let us in!"

Another chaotic video shows the crowd dispersing after police responded. "People started throwing guard rails at the doors and was able to open one of the doors, then people rushed the door.... so cops came out and started shooting paintballs filled with mace," the Twitter user wrote.

Nick Cannon Shades Kylie Jenner For Plastic Surgery & Tyga Relationship  (<video in article)

During the show, he called out Jenner for having plastic surgery at the age of fourteen. He says that Bhad Bhabie may have a "bad mouth" and need some guidance but that all of that is fixable. Later on, he spilled even more tea when he slid into the comment section of his own Instagram post, responding to a fan who asked why he didn't just say he didn't want his daughter to be sleeping with an adult at fourteen years old. Of course, Kylie Jenner was romantically linked to Tyga for a long time before she turned eighteen. "Pretty much," replied Nick. "You knew where I was going!!!"

Nick Cannon has been making headlines for his controversial statements as of late but you can't really blame him this time. Would you rather your daughter end up like Bhad Bhabie or Kylie Jenner?

Edited by vast wasteland
7 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

Nick Cannon has been making headlines for his controversial statements as of late but you can't really blame him this time. Would you rather your daughter end up like Bhad Bhabie or Kylie Jenner?

Neither of them are what I call models for teens but I find it laughable that with Bhad Bhabie's popularity skyrocketing that her criminal record seems to be getting swept under the rug. I find Kylie getting extensive plastic surgery and banging Tyga at 14 way ess offensive than grand theft auto and punching people on airplanes. I'm pretty sure "Bhabie" was screwing men she was a kid too.

• Love 6

Kylie's Grammy outfit was just hideous and ill-fitted. Too bad she didn't carry over a bit of her pre-grammy style to the actual big night. Travis cleaned up really well...Kylie's outfit really let him down in terms of the overall red carpet look of those two together. They do look genuinely happy together though. 

But Wesley is ridiculously adorable!

• Love 2

It must be exhausting to never be able to just do something simple. Every event has to be over the top & expensive. Do they have someone on staff who thinks these things up?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, GaT said:

It must be exhausting to never be able to just do something simple. Every event has to be over the top & expensive. Do they have someone on staff who thinks these things up?

All he does is write the check. That music was horrible and it looked and sounded like you were entering the haunted house at an amusement park. 

• Love 4
21 hours ago, iwasish said:

All he does is write the check. That music was horrible and it looked and sounded like you were entering the haunted house at an amusement park. 

I actually like this Valentine's Day floral setup that either Travis did for Kylie or Kylie had the family's on call florist Jeff Latham put together.

And the music Kylie was playing herself from her cellphone, it wasn't playing in the house.

Edited by carolinagirl81
Correction on the florist name

Yet ANOTHER reason why these 2 idiots are not equipped to be parents.  This kid is being raised with pretty messed up values. 

With the money this greedy, no talent family has hoarded, you rarely hear about them involved in charitable causes and giving back.  And there is certainly no interest in education.

• Love 10
On 2/16/2019 at 8:41 AM, nexxie said:

And then there’s this...(Nice try, Kylie)...

She looks like Ralphie in the bunny suit his Aunt sent him for Christmas. Right down to the expression on her face. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4