Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 5/3/2019 at 4:27 AM, heatherchandler said:

Yeah Scott is hot.  Kanye is so UGLY, I never thought he was good looking, but he has gotten worse lately. 

Tristan is pretty hot.  I think he knows it, though.  Travis is NOT hot, but seems like a nice guy.  

Tyga was so gross looking. 🤮 🤢 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, kokapetl said:

Tyga was so gross looking. 🤮 🤢 

It’s like Kylie has been brainwashed by her family into thinking she was the ugly one (reinforced when her sister became a supermodel) so she didn’t think she could do better. Then she had hundreds of thousands of dollars of cosmetic surgery to look like the prized heifer Kim and she decides she can finally dump Tyga.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Marley said:

That billboard makes me laugh so much. So lame lmao. Who would even want that as a gift.

I'm sure that, that was not his only gift that Kylie got for him.I think she threw the party as well that I saw all over social media.

And I don't know the billboard was kind of cool different than just your regular card saying happy birthday.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kylie is expanding

Now Kim is going to have to play catch-up.

I wonder if Kim Hates Kylie for being much richer and younger than her or if she loves her for continuing on with the family name , therefore keeping her relevant . I’m going with the first . 

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kylie is expanding

Kind of ironic, since with all the money in the world she has such bad skin!

I wonder what brand is making the stuff she’s slapping her name on.

• Love 6
(edited)
15 hours ago, GaT said:

Kylie is expanding

Such gross, crippling nails. 

I think her skin looks above average for such a heavy abuser of makeup. 

Edited by kokapetl
  • Love 4

Looks like she’s wearing plenty of make up, and they sprayed half a bottle of glycerin on her face.

2 hours ago, kokapetl said:

Such gross, crippling nails. 

Those claws don’t allow her to apply any kind of creams or potions properly.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Looks like she’s wearing plenty of make up, and they sprayed half a bottle of glycerin on her face.

Those claws don’t allow her to apply any kind of creams or potions properly.

And fake lips still pumped full of crap.

• Love 3

In fairness to Kylie, I think the 'ground up' reference is to the fact that the business is an individually funded and self-run company that is its own brand. I take it as an affirmation by Kylie that her brand and products are not a result of collaborations where Kylie slaps her name and likeness onto products that are being produced under another brand's label.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

In fairness to Kylie, I think the 'ground up' reference is to the fact that the business is an individually funded and self-run company that is its own brand. I take it as an affirmation by Kylie that her brand and products are not a result of collaborations where Kylie slaps her name and likeness onto products that are being produced under another brand's label.

Didn’t she start by just slapping her brand on Color Pop’s products?

• Love 12
25 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

All of her products are made by another brand and she just signs off on them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

16 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

All of her products are made by another brand and she just signs off on them. 

All of her products are made exclusive to Kylie Cosmetics and are promoted and sold under Kylie's brand. Kylie's brand is her company. There is a distinction. Having started from the get go selling under her own brand meant building her reputation in the industry without using using the names of existing brands who already have a large base (the association between Kylie and Color Pop was confirmed after her brand and original products were launched). I believe Kim is going this same route and establishing her own brand for her make-up line. That is not the same as  slapping your name and face on an existing brand. Khloe does that with Good American. Kylie and Kim don't fall into that category. I was argue all day, every day that Kylie is not a self-made billionaire, but she most definitely started her company from the ground up.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

All of her products are made exclusive to Kylie Cosmetics and are promoted and sold under Kylie's brand. Kylie's brand is her company. There is a distinction. Having started from the get go selling under her own brand meant building her reputation in the industry without using using the names of existing brands who already have a large base (the association between Kylie and Color Pop was confirmed after her brand and original products were launched). I believe Kim is going this same route and establishing her own brand for her make-up line. That is not the same as  slapping your name and face on an existing brand. Khloe does that with Good American. Kylie and Kim don't fall into that category. I was argue all day, every day that Kylie is not a self-made billionaire, but she most definitely started her company from the ground up.

Her face isn’t on An Olay/L’Oréal bottle so to speak. Her packaging only carries her name. But she doesn’t produce the product, not does the research and development work. Other people make her product, she signs off on it. 

So while she is responsible for her brands image, other people do all the work for her, under her label. The same way certain brands produce for store brands.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Her face isn’t on An Olay/L’Oréal bottle so to speak. Her packaging only carries her name. But she doesn’t produce the product, not does the research and development work. Other people make her product, she signs off on it. 

So while she is responsible for her brands image, other people do all the work for her, under her label. The same way certain brands produce for store brands.

And how does any of that mean she didn't build her business from the ground up? Do you think every business owner started their business by rolling up their sleeves and doing the labour all by themselves? Building a company from the ground up has to do with personal investment and how you manage your product - that doesn't mean having to make the product yourself - it could mean recruiting experts to develop the products for you. Sometimes people with ideas aren't necessarily the best minds to execute those ideas.

Kylie has don't anything groundbreaking in terms of ideas and yes, there's a lot to criticize her for, but I see no point in unnecessarily discrediting her for something she obviously meets the criteria for. She built her business. Part of that was ensuring she recruited experts that she felt fit the brand she wanted to craft.

• Love 6

Kylie posted a video a few weeks back showing how she does Stormi's hair.  She's got very curly hair and Kylie brushed it back into a tight ponytail. That black and white pic looks like when her hair is tightly pulled. Probably not smart to do that a lot.

• Love 1

Brings back memories of my hair as s kid, straight, almost black and my mom kept it really long. I hated the morning and evening brushing and the barrettes!! They never stayed in place, just slid down and had to be adjusted constantly.  Around 6 yrs old, I stole my mom’s scissors and hacked off enough that I had to get it cut to above the shoulder. My mother was so devastated, but I never let it grow out. Short hair is so much easier and quicker to care for. 

My guess is all these Kardashian kids are going to have lots of hair loss. The constant braiding and pulling on it will destroy the hair follicles. 

• Love 3

I get a kick out of random pap pics of Kylie that are not the usual perfectly posed made up filtered and photoshopped ones we usually see.

And yes you can see how tightly pulled Stormi's hair is here.

2019-05-13 20.35.40.png

43 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Kylie looks very rough for a 21 year old. I cannot even imagine in 10 years.

She’s got a lot of miles on her for 21. She could easily become a Britney Spears by 30. There’s clearly some mental issues (Rob) in the family and he seemed to lose it as he got into his 20s.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, GaT said:

And another business....

Kylie Jenner Files Docs to Secure 'Kylie Hair'

That's the third business, how is she going to keep track of all of them?

It’s easy if other people do all the work for you! All she does is pick names/colors and sign off on merchandise. Other people do all the research, design, development and business work for her. All she does is sign off on new products and take pictures/videos for marketing.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

All she does is pick names/colors and sign off on merchandise. Other people do all the research, design, development and business work for her. 

That's pretty much how all big business works.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Kylie's fans might as well save their money and buy the St. Ives Apricot Scrub for $4 at CVS. It's the exact same thing. 

Facts. I LOVE st. Ives been using it for years.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

There is alot of people about bitching about st ives as well. A lot of the comments were about their lawsuit involving st ives. I haven't heard anything about?

1 minute ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I like it as well. I think all this outrage over manual exfoliants is ridiculous. The beauty industry, (as well as influencers) sway whichever way the trends and $$$ blows. Everyone's skin is different. I've tried chemical exfoliants and they burn and irritate my face. I side-eye Kylie overcharging for a rip-off formula, but she's hardly committing a crime against humanity for putting it out there in the first place.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I like it as well. I think all this outrage over manual exfoliants is ridiculous. The beauty industry, (as well as influencers) sway whichever way the trends and $$$ blows. Everyone's skin is different. I've tried chemical exfoliants and they burn and irritate my face. I side-eye Kylie overcharging for a rip-off formula, but she's hardly committing a crime against humanity for putting it out there in the first place.

Agreed. The cosmetics Industry is way over saturated but there's always money in that business. Because we're all looking for that next great beauty product.

• Love 1

Part of the issue is that the walnuts are in rough irregular pieces and can cause damage to the skin if you are too vigorous when washing your face. Smooth, round, less abrasive particles are supposed to be preferable. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

I say, to each their own, when it comes to skincare products. I have hyper-reactive, dry, sensitive skin, so I can't use any products with chemical exfoliants like alpha or beta-hydroxy, although I know those are all the rage now. I'm a big fan of Origins' Modern Friction, which has rice starch, aloe, and a bunch of other natural ingredients. It actually gets rid of the dry skin without causing redness or irritation and my skin always feels really smooth after using it. I wonder if Kylie is recommending her products for a certain age group (young like her) or if she says women of all ages can use them? If the latter, we'll probably be seeing ads with everyone in the KarJenner clan from Penelope to Kris using the products.

Edited by BrainyBlonde
  • Love 1

I could see Kylie and Travis eloping, with Stormi as flower girl.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/05/kylie-jenner-wants-elope-boyfriend-travis-scott/

“She loves what Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas just did and is brainstorming something similar,” the source said about Kylie’s wedding plans. “This won’t be a family-planned event though, as Kylie sees herself above the whole KUWTK circus these days.”

As Radar previously reported, Kylie wants out of the family based reality show.

“Kylie thinks KUWTK has run its course,” an informant shared. “She is just so busy with Kylie Cosmetics that she doesn’t have time to deal with the long hours it takes to film.”

The informant ended, “She is just really over all of it.”

• Useful 1
23 hours ago, Frost said:

Kylie's getting some shade on her face washing routine

I guess Kylie posted a video of her washing her face with one of her new products and her technique leaves something to be desired.

Kylie's getting dragged to hell and back on social media. I saw the video and the vibe was like "let me wash this cheap crap off my face as quickly as possible. " If we opened the medicine cabinet in her bathroom, I guarantee it's stocked with SK-II and La Mer. She isn't using any of her own products.

• Love 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, Nicmar said:

She didn't even wash her whole face and used a dirty face towel to dry!!!! 😂

A dirty towel with the price tag still attached. 

If that’s the attention to detail she has, I’ll never believe she’s some kind of business genius. 

And she had a creepy demeanor. Like she was stoned. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7