Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

This. Kylie is super insecure. Remember how she said she got all that plastic surgery because she worried no guy would want to kiss her? That just shows her lack of self esteem. Whenever someone acts like she wants to be her friend, she immediately clings to them for dear life. Vacationing together, living together, dressing alike. Someone say co-dependency issues? 
Tyga was with her because she was young and she took care of him financially. Travis wanted exposure to further/establish his career and perhaps her money as well. 
I’ve yet to see anyone around her who genuinely cares about Kylie.

In other words, he’s another kardashian! 
Just goes to show that the typical kardashian body is completely man made and up for purchase.

The sad thing is I think at this point she is almost paying guys to kiss her. Travis was a more decent guy than Tyga but I always felt like he is there for the come up.

The problem is so many young girls are imitating Kylie in hopes of making themselves more attractive to men. First, your life should not be dictated by what men think of you...that is a sure road to misery. Second, most regular men do not go for the whole trashy/glam vibe of this crew. It is a bit of a turn off and girls are much better off being themselves than this warped artificially enhanced picture of beauty perfection.

• Love 14
12 hours ago, qtpye said:

Despite all her plastic surgery, I feel like Kylie has to buy her men and friends. Kim had a little while where she was not famous and probably had a normal if privileged life. 

I think everyone in Kylie’s life is just using her for exposure and no one genuinely cares about her in any sort of meaningful way.

Sadly, I agree. It's like when Kylie gave the weird makeup guy that really expensive ring for his birthday. The first thing he did was pull his phone out so he could start showing off on Instagram. Thanking her was barely on the radar. 

I don't know if any of you follow Shallon Lester on YouTube, but she does a lot of great videos about the Kardashians. This one in particular touches on how Kris' narcissism has damaged her children, most notably Khloe and Kylie:

https://youtu.be/eoKjr_yV-c0

Edited by BitterApple
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

At one point In the video of Kylie giving a tour of her business, she goes into Stormi's room to get her up & sings "rise & shine" (as moms do) to her. For some reason, this went viral & became all sorts of memes. I'm guessing this was Kris' idea (and why she has a big office in Kylie's company) but Kylie is now selling $65.00 hoodies with "rise & shine" on them, & apparently, they are selling. They won't even ship for 4-5 weeks after you buy them, which means they aren't even made yet. Talk about running with it.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GaT said:

At one point In the video of Kylie giving a tour of her business, she goes into Stormi's room to get her up & sings "rise & shine" (as moms do) to her. For some reason, this went viral & became all sorts of memes. I'm guessing this was Kris' idea (and why she has a big office in Kylie's company) but Kylie is now selling $65.00 hoodies with "rise & shine" on them, & apparently, they are selling. They won't even ship for 4-5 weeks after you buy them, which means they aren't even made yet. Talk about running with it.

Anything any kardashian does that a normal person does daily is considered monumental and worthy of genuflecting. That someone as truly busy (between getting her makeup done and 9 hour meetings how does she do it all?) as Kylie has the energy to pick up her own child and actually talk to her? Well. Thank the heavens someone was filming it so that precious private moment could be posted so that the unwashed and unworthy masses could get a moment of sunshine in our dingy lives.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Marley said:

I saw the clip and it’s idiotic lol. Her singing is also not great. I’m not sure why it went viral ppl are so dumb.

This video was posted in the kids thread but it is so freaking hilarious it should be posted here too 😂 Stormi seems to agree it isnt great (cant stop laughing at her literally shutting Kylie's annoying song off and asking for daddy instead lol)

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

How was that Kylie "singing?" All I heard was a bunch of horrid auto tune.

When your fortune is made through plastic surgery and putting your name on another company’s makeup line, it makes sense that she thinks unrecognizable auto tuning is her “singing”

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

In the original "rise and shine" which was in the video of the Kylie Cosmetics office tour she really is singing, in that new clip of Stormi dancing its a remix someone put together. That's why its sounds (badly) tuned. I honestly dont know why a 10 second line went viral the way it did.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I honestly dont know why a 10 second line went viral the way it did.

Either do I, when I saw the video, it didn't even register to me, I had to go back & look for it, so what made other people latch on to it? Do you think Kris has some way of making things go viral? Maybe she's trying to turn Kylie into a singer? Wouldn't it be funny if Kylie was one of the people on The Masked Singer?

• Love 5

It originally went viral because people were making fun of her obvious attempt to fish for compliments on her voice and look like a relatable mom. The premise was that her last stop on the office tour was to swing by the nursery to wake Stormi up from her nap with her rise and shine struggle vocals and then head home. Only she's shown explaining this from outside the nursery door and the next shot is of her walking into the nursery and singing this to Stormi, who's standing up in her crib. So a camera person was already in position inside the nursery to catch this totally candid and authentic mother/daughter moment where Kylie wakes her already up and alert child.

• LOL 12
  • Love 8

Yeah I think it went viral or trending since she sounded bad. And people memed it for waking up with/to something annoying or faking positivity. The memes weren’t that good, the best of the year were of Suzie from Stranger Things, the one of a amateur drum line stomping and dancing in front of a burning down warehouse made me laugh my ass off. 

• LOL 2

Hmmmm, so , I watched that video. What can I say, I am at work and it happens to be quiet. I walked into our lobby and sadly, saw no pink accents or fuzzy chairs to sit in for 8 hours. Wow, call me jealous? !  ?

For real though, what happens to this phony body when the fake ass falls and the plastic melts? How is it that for some in our society, FAKE is pretty? Want a big ass, then eat unhealthy foods and watch it grow. At least that is REAL, not an implant or injections. I get so turned off by this group of people (I can't even call them a family). I have never watched their show, so admittedly, there is not one thing about them I know. But for a good laugh when bored, I follow this thread.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Fig Newton said:

Hmmmm, so , I watched that video. What can I say, I am at work and it happens to be quiet. I walked into our lobby and sadly, saw no pink accents or fuzzy chairs to sit in for 8 hours. Wow, call me jealous? !  ?

For real though, what happens to this phony body when the fake ass falls and the plastic melts? How is it that for some in our society, FAKE is pretty? Want a big ass, then eat unhealthy foods and watch it grow. At least that is REAL, not an implant or injections. I get so turned off by this group of people (I can't even call them a family). I have never watched their show, so admittedly, there is not one thing about them I know. But for a good laugh when bored, I follow this thread.

I am with you Fig!!! There are a lot of narcissistic people out in the world, but the Kartrashians have to be #1 on the list. There has been many rumblings about how awful they are to people. So fake. I watch from time to time for the train wreck factor. All of them look older in the face than their actual age. So much for plastic surgery, fillers, etc. making a person look younger. They must keep the Beverly Hills plastic surgeons in business. 

• Love 8

Wow, Kylie may be the new leader in the "most narcissistic Kardashian mom" contest. She got Stormi all dressed for Halloween. Is she a princess? Is she a firefighter? Is she a superhero? Nope, she's Kylie at the Met Gala. Who dresses their kid up as themselves?

kylie-jenner-is-a-candy-colored-dream-in

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Wow, Kylie may be the new leader in the "most narcissistic Kardashian mom" contest. She got Stormi all dressed for Halloween. Is she a princess? Is she a firefighter? Is she a superhero? Nope, she's Kylie at the Met Gala. Who dresses their kid up as themselves?

Stormi looks miserable and when I see that picture of Kylie, I have to keep telling myself she's only 21-22?  She looks like 10-15 years older.  What happened to enjoying looking youthful?

• Love 14

Stormi's face says it all. Poor thing looks over it.

One of Kylie's thousands of Instagram fan pages posted the pic with the caption "imagine being such an icon and so famous that you can dress your baby up as you". I actually had to comment because the comment was that annoying. Iconic? Um no. I've seen bigger stars than Kylie Jenner never dress their child up as themselves. Kylie's office showed me just how vain and arrogant she really is. This takes the cake though. But hey she spent enough money  on her numerous surgeries so she might as well be enamored with herself.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, GaT said:

Kylie looks like the average 53 year old with too much surgery 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

One of Kylie's thousands of Instagram fan pages posted the pic with the caption "imagine being such an icon and so famous that you can dress your baby up as you". I actually had to comment because the comment was that annoying. Iconic? Um no. I've seen bigger stars than Kylie Jenner never dress their child up as themselves. Kylie's office showed me just how vain and arrogant she really is. This takes the cake though. But hey she spent enough money  on her numerous surgeries so she might as well be enamored with herself.

As the child of Bruce and Kris Jenner it's not exactly surprising that Kylie's more than a peck full of wormy apples infested with vanity and narcissism in that orchard.

• Love 3

Textbook narcissism. It honestly made me sad. I think we were all hoping for and expecting better. 

Let her have her moments while she can before you shove her into being a mini-me. What ever happened to being a lady bug, ghost, or cat? Letting her decide? Picking your costume and being proud of it are so special as a toddler to grade school even if they are cheap or homemade. When I was 4 I was a ghost and it was a sheet with eyeholes and my sister the next year wore it and her eyes didn’t match the holes, haha. I was a witch at 3 and had big glasses so that totally ruined the effect. Kylie was pushed into being mini Kim as a teen and she’s shoving Stormi into mini Kylie/Kimbo ripoff at age one. 

• Love 10
13 hours ago, skipnjump said:

Stormi looks miserable and when I see that picture of Kylie, I have to keep telling myself she's only 21-22?  She looks like 10-15 years older.  What happened to enjoying looking youthful?

And Kylie also looks miserable at the ball.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Stormi looks like one of those little people women on some TLC show.

At least she didn’t give her fake boobs and ass. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I saw a photo of Paul Rudd and his daughter on FB. She was dressed as the Wasp and he was dressed as... (Paul Rudd was Ant Man to the Wasp in the Marvel movies)....Weird Al.

and that is why Paul Rudd rules

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Completely unrecognizable!! And I mean this 100%.

Yes its scary! I know the whole family has had so much surgery to alter their looks, but Kylie is the one is completely unrecognizable. I cant find a single trace of what she once looked like.  

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Frost said:

I'm trying to figure out her hands,  Is she literally having to hold her right boob in place?  And what is she holding in place with her left hand?

That's what it looks like to me.  Those talons she's wearing don't look like a good choice with that mesh fabric.  I don't even want to know how she goes to the bathroom with those claws.

• Love 3
On 11/3/2019 at 2:35 AM, jenboghel said:

Deep dive into Khloe’s instagram, look how beautiful Kylie was...

D233C99A-0034-4C05-8F19-9E9CC4640395.jpeg

81638835-5614-4EA2-92AA-625270F3EA35.jpeg

They both looked so much better before than they do after. Now they both look like expensive plastic blow up dolls.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Nicmar said:

They both looked so much better before than they do after. Now they both look like expensive plastic blow up dolls.

You know your culture is in a very sad state when the average person knows the difference between expensive and inexpensive plastic blow-up sex dolls. The end is nigh.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, skipnjump said:

For some reason, I'm getting a "she's pregnant" vibe.  I don't know why, but that's what I'm thinking

Because she’s not dressed like a blow up doll? Time to start hiding in plain site like no one will know

• Love 1
3 hours ago, skipnjump said:

For some reason, I'm getting a "she's pregnant" vibe.  I don't know why, but that's what I'm thinking

Isn’t that from when she was pregnant (and in hiding) with Stormi?

Is her makeup line really that spectacular and  unique to make her the youngest billionaire ever? I have never even seen it,  is it something you can buy in stores or is it online order only? 

I was flipping channels tonight and hit E! just as they were getting ready for the Met Gala.  I wonder if when she has her makeup artist doing her makeup if they use her brand? She honestly looks like a 40-45 year old woman. 

I have a 14 year old niece.  I don't remember what our discussion was but the fact that Ellen is older than me came up.  Niece Tostandon says "Really?!, she looks so much younger,  she must really take good care of herself! I thought she was younger than mom!" (Who is in her mid 40's).  I told her if mom & I  had professional makeup artists doing our makeup everyday,  we'd look more amazing than Ellen!  I then found a picture of Ellen with no make up.   She was shocked and said I looked much better without makeup than Ellen!  I asked her then if she was impressed with the Kardashians.  She told me she thought all of them were fake looking.  Good Girl! 

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

Is her makeup line really that spectacular and  unique to make her the youngest billionaire ever? I have never even seen it,  is it something you can buy in stores or is it online order only? 

Kylie & Kim's makeup lines are sold at Ulta, both online & in the stores.

• Useful 1
12 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I've never tried Kylie's line, but I've read mixed reviews. Some people love it, some say it's overrated. Her skincare was pretty much panned by most users and beauty vloggers.

Her lip kits are amazing.  I am in my 40's and it took me about a year to actually buy one (due to the cost) but, I finally did and it's really great.  It's lightweight, it stays on forever.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I'm a makeup artist and I begrudgingly admit I like a lot of Kylie's stuff. Of course there are much better products out there but I do like her lip kits and some of her palettes in terms of colors. 

I just tried Kim's line for the first time after sampling it in Ulta and I actually prefer it to Kylie's.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3