Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, iwasish said:

There’s always hers to fall back on. 

Did she bring the same ugly feather dress in more than one color? 

Gotta camouflage that 2nd pregnancy, also for what it's worth the daily mail reports that that necklace cost  $350,000 and it's supposedly the logo from one of her makeup line products. However I don't think any celebrity pays full retail for any of these diamond pieces that they get custom made. Correction I don't think that the Kardashian-Jenner's and their men of the hour pay full retail.

But Travis did go on tour and I know artist when they go on tours at all of that money goes directly to them so maybe he's banked quite a bit of money because didn't this past Christmas he purchased his mother a range Rover and his dad Porsche? those are $100,000 plus cars

14 hours ago, iwasish said:

There’s always hers to fall back on. 

Did she bring the same ugly feather dress in more than one color? 

Did he take a DNA test to prove Stormi is even his?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 8/13/2019 at 3:14 PM, Veronique Bette said:

Whether or not Travis is the bio father, he clearly loves Stormi and has a wonderful bond with her. It's nice to see.

Looking back at old clips of Caitlyn in her heyday, she clearly loved her kids from her first and second marriage, up til the time it became “uncomfortable” dealing with their mothers. 

Hopefully Travis isn’t the same kind of dad and if he and Kylie split, he’ll keep that bond with Stormi. Time will tell. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, iwasish said:

Looking back at old clips of Caitlyn in her heyday, she clearly loved her kids from her first and second marriage, up til the time it became “uncomfortable” dealing with their mothers. 

Hopefully Travis isn’t the same kind of dad and if he and Kylie split, he’ll Keto that bond with Stormi. Time will tell. 

Ugh I hate people whose relationship with their children is contingent on the relationship with the other parent. The relationship might end at some point, but you are ALWAYS the child’s parent.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

Full Disclosure:

I do not watch, follow, or read about any of the K people. I find them to be quite despicable in so many ways that it's not really worth my time or energy to discuss. However, today, I am VERY bored at work and just decided to check this forum. Every picture I see is a gross display of overindulgence that I really find to be gross. I am all for having nice things, even showing them off a bit. But, this family seems to be popular over what, Nothing? Big (FAKE) asses and bodies that were created with a knife and implants. 

We need actual role models in this world. People who actual have some moral compass and hearts that show good.  Money DOES NOT make you, but these people have allowed for it to fully DEFINE them.

Puffy lips, puffy ass, and puffy tits---- make puffy brains.

I will go back to work now, getting paid small amounts of money to work as a Social Worker. I won't taunt the world with my body, I won't make an appointment with a plastic surgeon to change my face so I am more acceptable and attractive. I won't cover my office floor in rose petals or create, I mean...."create" a make-up line.  I will eat my lunch created by me, I will take a walk amongst the common people. And guess what, I will be happy. I just won't post an over filtered selfie to gain likes so that I too, can feel good about my fake self.

I wish I could love this 1000 times. 🙌🏼💯

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I would rather have a 10 dollar item  that someone saw and thought “iwasish will “love”this, or “needs” this, or will “get a laugh out of this”  than an extravagant display of excess that serves no purpose except to scream “ look at how much money we have to piss away “

Kylie wants to keep her life private, she hid her pregnancy from the public, and has talked openly about perhaps one day stepping out of the spotlight and living a quiet life with her man and her kid. Nice thought.. but really how sincere is she, when she posts so many pics that scream “ look at me” “look what I have” “ look what someone gave me “ “ look at how much I spent on something you will never be able to afford” 

I remember the trip where Brody confronted Kris about her materialism and her excuse was that they couldn’t have the closeness and the love that the family ( supposedly) has, if they didn’t have the money for expensive, extravagant vacations 6 times a year. It’s Kris that has instilled the idea that every gesture has to be over the top or is meaningless. 

I can only imagine Kris’s reaction if Travis had done something romantic and yet relatively inexpensive and low key. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Kylie’s face looks terrible without the ability to carefully angle/photoshop. It doesn’t look attractive at all. Her old face looks so much better.

She looks like a plastic doll.  Who knows what she will look like when she's 50

• Love 1

I would never look at Kylie and guess she's only 21. She looks like a late-30s trophy wife whose face is bloated from too many martinis. 

I really hope this filler craze ends soon. It's one thing to do some minor tweaks, but these girls don't even look human anymore. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I would never look at Kylie and guess she's only 21. She looks like a late-30s trophy wife whose face is bloated from too many martinis. 

I really hope this filler craze ends soon. It's one thing to do some minor tweaks, but these girls don't even look human anymore. 

I’ve never seen ANY pre-menopausal woman (save for someone disfigured in an accident or something) look decent with fillers. There is nothing to fill! Gain an extra 2lbs and you look a bloated mess. Fillers only look nice on very very thin older women who are trying to bring youth back to their face. 

What is Kylie doing to herself?

• Love 7
On 9/7/2019 at 10:06 AM, skipnjump said:

She looks like a plastic doll.  Who knows what she will look like when she's 50

Too bad Ellen’s so busy kissing the kollectiive Kar-Jenner asses and isn’t friend enough to tell her that. 

• Love 10
On 9/7/2019 at 7:23 AM, Aw my lahgs said:

Kylie’s face looks terrible without the ability to carefully angle/photoshop. It doesn’t look attractive at all. Her old face looks so much better.

Nothing youthful about her face at all. 

• Love 6

So learned from doing my morning Instagram scroll that Kylie and Travis will be In Playboy. So she really is Kim 2.0 I wonder if she'll be draped in pearl necklaces like Kim was and she posted a teaser picture to her Instagram and good Lord what a diaper ass. Like she's not fooling anybody that ass is faker than a $1,000 bill.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

So learned from doing my morning Instagram scroll that Kylie and Travis will be In Playboy. So she really is Kim 2.0 I wonder if she'll be draped in pearl necklaces like Kim was and she posted a teaser picture to her Instagram and good Lord what a diaper ass. Like she's not fooling anybody that ass is faker than a $1,000 bill.

So he keeps his pants on and she shines her big ol’ ass for all the world to see - looks like that billion dollars hasn’t given her any self-worth.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 9/10/2019 at 3:28 PM, iwasish said:

Wonder if Kris will be taking down Kim’s old nudes and hanging Kylie’s. 

Her ass looks deformed. 

It has been deformed by injections and/or implants. She claims pregnancy left her that way, but I’ve had babies and they didn’t grow in my butt cheeks!

10001000-6711281-Fans_have_also_speculat

I also think she had her chin reshaped.

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 7/18/2019 at 6:06 PM, Mu Shu said:

That just looks stupid as hell. I’ll never understand taking a lean, athletic figure and putting a giant ass on it. They look like ponies from behind.

Her hair reminded me a horse tail sweeping flies off their flanks.

On 8/14/2019 at 10:13 AM, Fig Newton said:

Full Disclosure:

I do not watch, follow, or read about any of the K people. I find them to be quite despicable in so many ways that it's not really worth my time or energy to discuss. However, today, I am VERY bored at work and just decided to check this forum. Every picture I see is a gross display of overindulgence that I really find to be gross. I am all for having nice things, even showing them off a bit. But, this family seems to be popular over what, Nothing? Big (FAKE) asses and bodies that were created with a knife and implants. 

We need actual role models in this world. People who actual have some moral compass and hearts that show good.  Money DOES NOT make you, but these people have allowed for it to fully DEFINE them.

Puffy lips, puffy ass, and puffy tits---- make puffy brains.

I will go back to work now, getting paid small amounts of money to work as a Social Worker. I won't taunt the world with my body, I won't make an appointment with a plastic surgeon to change my face so I am more acceptable and attractive. I won't cover my office floor in rose petals or create, I mean...."create" a make-up line.  I will eat my lunch created by me, I will take a walk amongst the common people. And guess what, I will be happy. I just won't post an over filtered selfie to gain likes so that I too, can feel good about my fake self.

Love all of this.

On 9/7/2019 at 8:23 AM, Aw my lahgs said:

She is starting to look like Roseanne Barr.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Mmmmm, I don't think she's pregnant. Woman aren't normally hospitalized for several days due to pregnancy unless they've got a serious condition and can't stop throwing up like Duchess Kate. This article in People says that Kylie has had a "painful sore throat and fever." I think there are some nasty germs floating around LA right now as several people were sick at the Emmys and on DWTS this week.

“Sources connected to the now exes say they haven’t been together publicly since his ‘Look Mom, I Can Fly’ documentary premiered in Santa Monica on Aug. 27,” TMZ writes. They also note that Jenner has not posted anything  Scott-related since Sept. 10, though the “Playboy” issue featuring Jenner — which Scott creative-directed — went out on September 13 and featured Jenner’s thoughts on the pair’s relationship.

https://pagesix.com/2019/10/01/report-kylie-jenner-and-travis-scott-are-taking-a-break/

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

They were just at Justin B. Wedding in SC, maybe that was their last couple outing

Travis wasn't there, just Kyle & of course Stormi. Why would she bring Stormi to a wedding? Was it the nanny's night off?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

That Page Six article reports that Kylie and the kid were at the wedding but Travis was not. I'm not into JB so I don't know any more than that.

Kris raised two sets of kids against a backdrop of a long relationship.

Now, look what her greed hath wrought for the next generation. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Sad for Stormi.

New daddy will be along shortly.

Maybe her stay in the hospital was for   “ emotional exhaustion”

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 3
16 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Damn. All that plastic surgery, a billion dollars and a kid and she still couldn't keep him. 

Not surprising though.  She was more invested in the relationship then him.  I wouldn't be surprised if her recent hospitalization was related to the break-up.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8