Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Yeah caught that a few days ago too, so I don't know and the rings on her forefinger are diamond eternity bands what she's always really kind of worn diamond eternity bands they all have so that doesn't really mean anything to me, but yeah I'm going to go with they're probably engaged and that big floral display that she showed for Valentine's Day was probably the proposal

7 hours ago, Marley said:

I think it’s all just a game for attention like usual. Being vague on purpose. I’m sure if they got engaged everyone would know. This family loves showing off and showing each other up.

Really. Kylie is looking ridiculous now.

• Love 1

Why on earth would anyone even want to get marry at 21?  We all know where this is headed.  It will only be a matter of time the cheating rumors surfaces.

I also don't buy her latest claim that she is "self-made".  No, she had the Kardashian machine behind her.  She isn't exactly the smartest in this highly dysfunctional, no-talent, greedy family.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 12

Paper Magazine again? I would really be interested in finding out if the Ks own at least a part share in this magazine, they are featured waaay too many times for there to be no connection.

• Love 9
On 2/13/2019 at 1:09 PM, GaT said:

It must be exhausting to never be able to just do something simple. Every event has to be over the top & expensive. Do they have someone on staff who thinks these things up?

Yes - Kris.

Edited by peaceknit
Clarification
  • LOL 2

"My parents told me I needed to make my own money, it's time to learn how to save and spend your own money, stuff like that," she explains, taking her time to think through the statement. "What I'm trying to say is I did have a platform, but none of my money is inherited."

How come no one said that stuff to Rob???

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, teapot said:

"My parents told me I needed to make my own money, it's time to learn how to save and spend your own money, stuff like that," she explains, taking her time to think through the statement. "What I'm trying to say is I did have a platform, but none of my money is inherited."

Rob wasn’t born with tits and ass. That’s what the girls used as seed money for their business ventures. Kylie’s been out there pouting and primping and showcasing  her tits and ass before she was legal. Rob was supposed to make money the old fashion way, but sadly they got him used to the good life of fancy vacations and sleeping til noon, working the daily grind to make a living doesn’t interest him. 

• Love 5

Kylie Jenner wore a $65 outfit from Fashion Nova 

Fashion Nova is the brand that Kim is lambasting for copying the Mugler dress.  Pockets, pockets, pockets, - they are in each other's pockets.  I am leaning on the side of Jordyn "taking one for the team" - at Kris' or the sisters' behest.  Khloe may even be in on it.  Never known her to "cosign" - so quickly. No sympathy, no sympathy at all.  I actually believe - enjoy your freedom, Tristan.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, teapot said:

Because Rob is stupid and lazy.  Too bad Kylie's parents didn't stress her getting an education. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She probably bought a new condo with that check PimpMomma cut her. 

Normally I would say this has Kris's sticky fingers all over it, but this is humiliating for Khloe.  I don't see that Kris had anything to do with it.  She's milking the press for sure, and trying to convince us all that Khloe was already leaving him, etc.  But I don't see her behind the hookup - it makes Khloe look pathetic, and she always wants the girls to look like no one can resist them.  

• Love 5

Weirdly enough, the only people I feel sorry for in this mess are Kylie and True.

If all this nonsense is valid and it isn't a ratings ploy, this is a huge betrayal to Kylie. Thanks to her, Jordyn has millions of Instagram followers, money in the bank, her name on a few Kylie Comsetics palettes, swanky vacations and a rent-free place to live. Even if Tristan was a dog from the start, and Khloe a delusional idiot, you just don't go there, especially when a child is in the mix.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Normally I would say this has Kris's sticky fingers all over it, but this is humiliating for Khloe.  I don't see that Kris had anything to do with it.  She's milking the press for sure, and trying to convince us all that Khloe was already leaving him, etc.  But I don't see her behind the hookup - it makes Khloe look pathetic, and she always wants the girls to look like no one can resist them.  

This is exactly where I'm at. Of course everyone is free to believe what they want but this is causing hurt and humiliation to not only Khloe but it has a big impact on pimpmamas golden goose Kylie. 

• Love 6

Yikes. I mean, I feel for Kylie. Its got be a shock to the system to lose someone she was glued to the hip with but also in the way it happened. I put the blame solely on Jordyn and Tristan. She didn't ask for this..but for Gods sake go and snuggle your daughter and heal.

• Love 2

Kylie called Jordyn “wifey” so she’ll really miss her - but the break-up might not be forever. I read that Khloe is the one who told Kylie - and remember, Kylie was the one who told Khloe about the cheating before True’s birth. 

4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

This is exactly where I'm at. Of course everyone is free to believe what they want but this is causing hurt and humiliation to not only Khloe but it has a big impact on pimpmamas golden goose Kylie. 

Kylie’s posting pictures and video of herself in pajamas playing with her hair and making sad, thoughtful faces into her camera, making sure everyone can see her skinny waist and perky(big) ass.  I’m sure her next makeup release will contain products with names like “ betrayal” “treason” “unfaithful” after all this family always figures out how to make lemonade out of lemons.  I doubt she’s going to lose much sleep. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

well I guess this might be just for ratings because Kylie just posted an insta story of her and Jordan going somewhere and she was commenting on the snow that was going on in Calabasas at the moment

That’s not Jordyn.

A couple paragraphs about the Jordyn situation - sad for everyone:

According to the source, the controversy has significantly affected her friendship with Kylie and the rest of the Kar-Jenners. "As of yesterday, she has been completely cut off by Kylie and the family," the source said. "Kylie's life has been turned upside down as well. She feels like she never knew who Jordyn was."

(Snip)

Now, Woods is back living with her mom after moving out of Jenner's house and has tried to make amends, a second source told E! News. "She is devastated and feels completely lost," the second source described. "Jordyn has tried profusely to apologize to Khloe, Kylie and even Kris [Jenner] several times since the news spread. She has reached out to Khloe multiple times trying to explain that this was a one-time mistake."

https://www.eonline.com/news/1017083/jordyn-woods-is-living-her-worst-nightmare-after-tristan-thompson-cheating-scandal

• LOL 1

This thing could be a blessing in disguise for Jordyn - these women who play second fiddle to the Kar-Jenners aren’t building their own lives.

There’s a video of Khloe at an event last night with Malika - holding hands as they walk into the room. Really?!

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

Who in their right mind decides that the a man who will leave a pregnant woman is just the man she wants as the father for her child?  Khloe.

lol who also is known for saying "how you got him, is how you'll lose him."

karma is a Jordyn or Jordan

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

This thing could be a blessing in disguise for Jordyn - these women who play second fiddle to the Kar-Jenners aren’t building their own lives.

There’s a video of Khloe at an event last night with Malika - holding hands as they walk into the room. Really?!

Malika is in love with Khloe, she always has been. 

47 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

nope - just more mindful of her meal ticket

A few seasons ago she was trying to kiss her. And she’s been pretty obviously  jealous when Khloe had a BF and wasn’t having pillow fights and pajama party sleepovers with Malika. There’s something more than a meal ticket in the relationship   On BOTH sides. 

9 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

This whole thing stinks of a set-up. Unless Jordyn is dumb like a box of rocks. Someone wants Khloe to leave Tristan the f alone once and for all. These women never do anything spontaneous, it’s always well planned out.

Maybe Tristan put his sights on Jordyn and played her, knowing that no way could Khloe ignore it as some random hook up. It gets Khloe out of his life, he can return to Cleveland and not worry about her coming back “to support him and the team”!!!  I doubt he cares if anyone calls him a dog or a playa.... or a cheater. He’s getting all the ass he wants and for now,  that’s the life he wants. 

• Love 9

Jordyn appeared at an event for her new eyelashes last night and the whole thing seemed akward. Beauty blogger Victor Ramos was there and says it was empty and that some people got a memo from EyeLure that it was canceled. The same site has vid of Jordyn saying hello to the "crowd" and girl looks worn down.  And yes I actually do think she's that stupid or flat out naive and didn't think things through. More and more I believe she was drunk, which will absolutely make a huge difference in judgment. 

Edited by howmanywords
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Jordyn appeared at an event for her new eyelashes last night and the whole thing seemed akward. Beauty blogger Victor Ramos was there and says it was empty and that some people got a memo from EyeLure that it was canceled. The same site has vid of Jordyn saying hello to the "crowd" and girl looks worn down.  And yes I actually do think she's that stupid or flat out naive and didn't think things through. More and more I believe she was drunk, which will absolutely make a huge difference in judgment. 

3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I need to know what lip color/gloss that guy is wearing.

I need to know what the hell he uses to whiten his teeth, those things are blindingly white LOL

• Love 2
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

Saint has my vote for cutest. Chi is starting to morph into Kanye which is hilarious after Kim talked all that nonsense about God making Chi take after her. 

Chi looks tiny compared to Stormi and True - and she’s the oldest. 

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Chi looks tiny compared to Stormi and True - and she’s the oldest. 

I was thinking the same! True is a ginormous baby, which isn't too surprising given her genetics, but even Stormi is twice her size. Chi looks like she's going to take after Aunt Kourtney and be really petite.

• Love 4