Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, BeeBop88 said:

At the People's choice awards, all the sisters were there but Kylie. And I don't think she attended Kanye's concert that was later on in the evening. But Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Kendall were all there. So I can see a Kylie wedding that would be private, and announced that it happened a few weeks later. 

She was on tour with Travis.

• Love 1
On 11/19/2018 at 7:41 PM, GaT said:

She managed to keep her pregnancy under wraps (even though we all knew about it), so I can see her not wanting a giant show wedding like Kim always has.

Do you think that if they are already married it will stop Kris from recreating a whole fake wedding for the cameras?

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Do you think that if they are already married it will stop Kris from recreating a whole fake wedding for the cameras?

She wouldn't have to, if they got married already, it was filmed.

12 hours ago, GaT said:

She wouldn't have to, if they got married already, it was filmed.

Ah yes!!!! I forgot the Kardashian-Jenner mantra... “ if it happened it was filmed, if it wasn’t filmed, it didn’t happen” !!

• Love 1

I mentioned this in the Kourtney thread but notice she said when mentioning who was in the house when she woke up? "My brothers". I figure she meant like what my family does - even family by marriage means you are brother, sister. Bet she's referring to not only Kanye but also Travis. Ellen also refered to Kris as his mother in law. I'd make a bet those two are indeed married.

• Love 1

I dont know if its the most common thing but as I said above, my family does it. My sister has referred to her sister in law as her "sister" since the day she got married. And in this case who else would Kourtney be talking about when she's saying brother(s)? Even if by some chance Rob was there what other brother? The Jenner's sure arent close enough with any of them to pile into Kim's house for a sleepover.

2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I dont know if its the most common thing but as I said above, my family does it. My sister has referred to her sister in law as her "sister" since the day she got married. And in this case who else would Kourtney be talking about when she's saying brother(s)? Even if by some chance Rob was there what other brother? The Jenner's sure arent close enough with any of them to pile into Kim's house for a sleepover.

No, Brody and Brandon despite all the talk of the close bond they had with them growing up were dropped like hot potatoes when Kris and Caitlyn split. I don’t know that they even associate with Kylie and Kendall anymore. 

• Love 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqtLhtnnExq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=fpkmr8ex561o

So for whatever reason I was trying to do a screenshot of this picture but it wasn't coming up. Anyways so is it a safe bet to say that they're probably buried like y'all have been saying and we'll find out about it later like she did with the birth of their child. Because she's referring to him as husband again, this doesn't make any sense to do that unless they are married.

• Love 2

I think Kylie and Travis are saying "hubby" and "wifey" it too much lately, like they want it to be known but not in a big formal announcement. Its like Justin Bieber and Haley Baldwin who were dropping so many obvious hints right down to her changing her last name on Instagram and people were getting pissed telling her to stop obsessing over him. Finally Justin casually referred to himself as a married man. It took that word for people to finally grasp they were married. When Travis, on stage said "my beautiful wife", that sounded pretty darn sincere.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I think Kylie and Travis are saying "hubby" and "wifey" it too much lately, like they want it to be known but not in a big formal announcement. Its like Justin Bieber and Haley Baldwin who were dropping so many obvious hints right down to her changing her last name on Instagram and people were getting pissed telling her to stop obsessing over him. Finally Justin casually referred to himself as a married man. It took that word for people to finally grasp they were married. When Travis, on stage said "my beautiful wife", that sounded pretty darn sincere.

Well Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber are legally married they just haven't had a formal ceremony because they went to the courthouse and got the license and filed it so they're they're married legally. Whether or not them calling each other husband and wife or her changing her last name on her social media legally they got married. 

But yeah Travis Scott and Kylie I think they are married and it wouldn't surprise me a lot because I've noticed that she is seem to have calmed down a bit on the being Kim Kardashian 2.0 with the half naked selfies and all this stuff since she got was Travis and had the baby she seems to be more about her little business which is good because she's parlaying her time on the show into big business and she's kind of tapping into that market of these teens and early twenties young women who flocked to everything that's pop culture and trendy.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I've noticed that she is seem to have calmed down a bit on the being Kim Kardashian 2.0 with the half naked selfies and all this stuff since she got was Travis and had the baby

Yep I noticed this as well.  I see a big change and she appears to be very loving and attentive with Storm. She still posts the occasional somewhat sexy pic but nothing remotely like what she use to do. Even her new calendar isn't sleazy like her last Terry Richardson calendar. Hey what a novel concept! Imagine becoming a new mom and realizing you don't have to pose nude for attention? Kylie may end up the most mature out of all her sisters.

Speaking of Stormi, Travis' music isn't my cup of tea so I'm wincing a bit at whatever he's shouting about but good lord, that baby!  This is backstage at MSG where Kylie and Stormi are watching his concert on the monitor. She sure loves her dada! What a doll.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I've noticed that she is seem to have calmed down a bit on the being Kim Kardashian 2.0 with the half naked selfies and all this stuff 

That's probably because she feels less secure about her body now. We saw her getting rid of clothes she didn't think would ever fit again because of giving birth, so I think she's just not comfortable showing off her body anymore.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Stormi is so cute. I love her little camo overalls.

Same here. I love the way Kylie dresses her. She actually puts her in cute comfy clothes and doesnt turn her into a dress up doll wearing tutus and always sticking something on her head lol

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Marley said:

I have no idea if they are actually married but I know lots of ppl who call each other hubby and wife who aren’t legit married.

I have a co-worker who calls her live in boyfriend husband.  They've been together for years, so he might as well be. 

10 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Stormi needs her own show!

I don't mean to be rude, but God no!!!  In my opinion Stormi should be around fewer cameras, not more.  I just think of kids like the Gosslins and the Duggars that have been on camera their entire lives and how screwed up they are.  It's bad enough we have one generation of Kardashians on TV.  I don't want two!

• Love 7

Realistically, Stormi is probably the one that will spend the least time in front of the E cameras if at all seeing as how Kylie doesn't seem to care much about the show anymore (plus it sounds like from that tour vlog that she tries to shield her from paparazzi cameras). But the rest of the kids? Forget it. They have famwhore parents who won't hesitate keeping them in front of the cameras as long as possible. I'm surprised there isnt already some kind of spinoff for the kids.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Isn’t Kylie the only one who had her OWN show?

On Kylie’s show, she kept talking about wanting a normal life - and, even though they both have very public careers, Kylie and Travis are carefully building a pretty normal family life. Guess she got her wish.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Oh, FFS.

I’m claustrophobic, so the pressing crowds would completely freak me out - having highly professional security people makes sense imo.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

Wow I dont know why this is annoying me so much. whatever you think of any of the Kardashian/Jenner's shit like this is not OK. I'm glad Kim, Kylie and Khloe are voicing how pissed they are. When the pics of "Travis" cheating surfaced the other day Travis seemed sincere with his furious comments about how they weren't real, but this is crazy. I get what this guy was going for with his 'social experiment' but something like this could potentionally hurt people who did nothing wrong 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Wow I dont know why this is annoying me so much. whatever you think of any of the Kardashian/Jenner's shit like this is not OK. I'm glad Kim, Kylie and Khloe are voicing how pissed they are. When the pics of "Travis" cheating surfaced the other day Travis seemed sincere with his furious comments about how they weren't real, but this is crazy. I get what this guy was going for with his 'social experiment' but something like this could potentionally hurt people who did nothing wrong 

This is total bullshit, they could ruin someone's life doing crap like this, I hope Travis sues them. I also can't believe this has 27k likes & only 5.8k dislikes on YouTube. WTF is wrong with people?

• Love 4
On 11/29/2018 at 2:18 PM, GaT said:

Kylie & Travis seem like a real, affectionate couple. Unlike Kim & Kanye & Khloe & Tristan, or Kourtney & her boy toy of the moment.

Probably because Kylie seems to notice that if you let people actually see that you are happy, others will be happy for you.  Unlike the others and their "never let them see you smile" shit.  

I suspect that Kylie enjoyed life off camera during her pregnancy much more than she realized.  She could relax, enjoy, be herself and not be forced to always be the sexbot all of the time.  And that's probably carrying over to now.  I say good for her.  She seems confident and happy.  Unlike some other Kardashians that shall not be named.  

• Love 7
6 hours ago, GaT said:

This is total bullshit, they could ruin someone's life doing crap like this, I hope Travis sues them. I also can't believe this has 27k likes & only 5.8k dislikes on YouTube. WTF is wrong with people?

Travis should sue but also TMZ should sue this guy! Dude had the balls to put a TMZ watermark on the pics.  I would think there should be some kind of grounds for a lawsuit? And his insistence that this project wasn't intended to hurt anyone is stupid. Maybe he'll think twice before a stunt like this since the backlash is pretty bad.

• Love 4

Kylie Jenner Just Responded to Those Fake Travis Scott Cheating Pics and She's Not Thrilled

The reality star posted a message to her Instagram Stories slamming the prank, saying "Idk if this is really a social experiment to some people but you're messing with real people, real relationships, real family. I'm happy my relationship is strong because this is getting out of hand. The internet scares me sometimes for real."

I seem to be developing a soft spot for Kylie, to my surprise.  She actually seems rather grounded, but maybe it is just in comparison to the others.

• Love 9

Travis Scott 'excited' to apply to Harvard after teaching class at Ivy League university

Travis Scott has revealed he has his eyes set on Harvard University.

The rapper, 26, announced in a tweet on Monday that he would be applying to the Ivy League institution "in a couple of days".

"I really am excited!" he added.

Watch more

Ariana Grande explains Mac Miller's absence from 'thank u, next' video

Scott visited Harvard on Sunday to teach a class about creativity.

He told students during the session that he hopes to one day study at the university in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

"I'm really excited to be here," Scott says in a video of the event shared on social media.

"I actually want to go to school here one day."

Short video of Travis on stage at Harvard

Kanye’s “brother-in-law” tweet was mentioned on the Kanye thread, but maybe it belongs here too. I have wondered if Kylie and Travis got married during the Houston tour stop - he introduced her as “my beautiful wife” there in his hometown.

“And in a since-deleted tweet, Ye wrote "People sold their souls You gotta a number one record but you got it by letting this dude diss your brother in law."

Travis Scott has yet to reply to Kanye, and Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner have also stayed quiet about this particular beef. Christmas shouldn't be awkward at all this year!”

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a25581605/kanye-west-travis-scott-tweets-threats/

On 12/14/2018 at 4:36 PM, nexxie said:

Kanye’s “brother-in-law” tweet was mentioned on the Kanye thread, but maybe it belongs here too. I have wondered if Kylie and Travis got married during the Houston tour stop - he introduced her as “my beautiful wife” there in his hometown.

“And in a since-deleted tweet, Ye wrote "People sold their souls You gotta a number one record but you got it by letting this dude diss your brother in law."

Travis Scott has yet to reply to Kanye, and Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner have also stayed quiet about this particular beef. Christmas shouldn't be awkward at all this year!”

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a25581605/kanye-west-travis-scott-tweets-threats/

Kanye is basically saying that Scott has a #1 album because of Drake's feature on the album. What a loving, supportive brother-in-law he is, eh? 

Ever since the news broke about Kyle's pregnancy and just the way I felt she handled it, I've looked at her as the cream that was able to rise to the top. She left all of her sisters behind...those who used their bodies and looks and continue to rely on that avenue in order to be relevant and 'interesting'. Kylie made a conscious decision to limit her time in front of the cameras and take control of how she shares her world and her family with the public and it's probably the most mature thing that anyone from that family has ever done and it's being accomplished by the youngest of the bunch. Being a part of the brand has given her a huge leg up and she's had her share of insecurities that were played out in front of the cameras for all to see, but in the end, she used the platform to think of the long game. She built a business that she was passionate about and she was completely invested in, unlike her other sisters who simply slap their names on various products and rake in money with false advertising on their social media platforms.  And it seems the birth of Stormi has shifted her entire outlook. I hope this lasts with her...she's about the only person in that family that I can root for.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I hope this lasts with her...she's about the only person in that family that I can root for.

That's the key!  If she can manage to maintain this level of celebrity and not go nuts with additional plastic surgery to try and stay "hot" and "relevant" and not pimp out her daughter for likes I could be impressed.   It's not a very high bar, but I realize she was raised in a toxic environment.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kylie Jenner Makes Forbes' List of America's Wealthiest Celebrities

She's # 5, unbelievable. If I knew lip fillers & Instagram could earn you this much, I would have big plump lips too.

Business 101: fill a need. Thin-lipped women at a time when full lips are the thing have a need, and are willing to pay for a remedy. Kylie sells her products well, constantly posting creative content that’s fun, and connecting with her customers as if they were friends. Kudos to the baby of the family!

• Love 4