Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

That’s the one I saw earlier.

But couldn’t her eyes look rounder (like that first pic) if there was a flash or someone did something to get the baby’s attention?

Edited by nexxie
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

The sales week officially ended yesterday and Travis ended up with numbers even more massive than originally predicted.

http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=312976

2nd highest first week numbers for Epic records in 8 years, 2nd biggest 1st week sales for the year. 500 million streams on Spotify. Guess Kylie has officially upgraded from Tyga.

Likely that Travis’ connection with Kylie is responsible for a bunch of those sales - her fans are loyal.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, GaT said:

Her name is Tammy Hembrow, she an Instagram "model" & apparently is lip sisters with Kylie

4F005EAA00000578-6049287-She_posted_on_h

Clearly, one of Kylie’s hundreds of very close friends. Cause most people invite just their close friends to their birthday parties. 

• Love 3

Looking at a few different photos, the bottoms of her feet aren't black, it's the lighting. And most likely, she was transported face down because she was vomiting. She's another one with a huge ass. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, suomi said:

Looking at a few different photos, the bottoms of her feet aren't black, it's the lighting. And most likely, she was transported face down because she was vomiting. She's another one with a huge ass. 

Hence the face down removal, maybe she had an ass blowout? 

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Probably underage too.

According to the KarJen clan,the  underage can drink if they have a great work ethic and mom’s 15% isn’t affected by jobs lost due to hangovers or a stay in the drunk tank. 

• Love 5

What I find so incredible sad about those selfies is that it wouldn't even occur to her to just take a picture of her daughter - without herself in the photo!   I mean, does Kylie even realize that her phone takes regular pictures, with the lens facing away from her?

• Love 10
12 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

She definitely looks very Asian to me. I don’t really see much black in her.

Yeah - if I didn’t know who her parents are supposed to be, I’d guess that one of them is Asian.

9 hours ago, chabelisaywow said:

Well, Tyga = half black/half Vietnamese + Kylie = white, therefore Stormi = 1/4 black, 1/4 Asian, 1/2 white. Mystery solved.

Not sure 1/4 is enough - maybe 1/2, so back to the bodyguard?

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

She definitely looks very Asian to me. I don’t really see much black in her.

I think they photoshop her to look like Travis for still photos, but in live action she looks like Tyga. Maybe it's just random coincidence and she totally takes after Kylie, but she's getting older and I still don't see Travis in her at all, especially in the videos.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

I'm Asian and I don't see the Asian in Stormi, but I just think that baby is Tyga's; Maybe someone else's (not feeling the bodyguard) but not Travis' either. 

Interesting that she doesn’t look Asian to you - I’m guessing you’ve seen a bunch more Asian babies than me. There was a rumor that Travis’ mom thought he should get a paternity test - wonder if that ever happened.

Interesting that she doesn’t look Asian to you

I just started watching and don't really see pictures of them, except maybe on here. Maybe all I've seen are the photoshopped versions. Conception is a frame of time that really is not what most people believe it is.  For me, to believe that Travis is the baby's father - has to be some sort of kismet.  The window of their relationship, at least what's been revealed, is such a short timeline. 

I mean "Asian" by what standards? Almond shaped eyes?  If that were the case - then True, even looks Asian.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, chabelisaywow said:

I just started watching and don't really see pictures of them, except maybe on here. Maybe all I've seen are the photoshopped versions. Conception is a frame of time that really is not what most people believe it is.  For me, to believe that Travis is the baby's father - has to be some sort of kismet.  The window of their relationship, at least what's been revealed, is such a short timeline. 

I mean "Asian" by what standards? Almond shaped eyes?  If that were the case - then True, even looks Asian.  

True looks like a turtle.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Frost said:

What I find so incredible sad about those selfies is that it wouldn't even occur to her to just take a picture of her daughter - without herself in the photo!   I mean, does Kylie even realize that her phone takes regular pictures, with the lens facing away from her?

I have never understood taking pictures in front of a mirror.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Doesn’t look like Kylie, even without makeup - the shape of her mouth is off maybe.

She calls herself a “mum”  I guess she thought being on the cover of “Vogue Australia” meant she was Australian. 

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She calls herself a “mum”  I guess she thought being on the cover of “Vogue Australia” meant she was Australian. 

That may just be creative editing on Vogues part.

13 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Do any of these twats EVER smile?

Smiling creates wrinkles! Besides, with a face full of fillers and botulinum toxin, it’s very difficult to smile.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, chabelisaywow said:

Why does it look like her backside was photoshopped to her front?

That's what I thought and then I decided it was just me. But it sure as shit looks that way. Unfortunate choice of shorts and unfortunate cropping of the photo. Sheesh. 

Edited by suomi
typo
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, chabelisaywow said:

Why does it look like her backside was photoshopped to her front?

HA! I almost posted about this - kept staring to see if it really was her backside in the front. Kim and Khloe should start showing their giant asses in the front too!

• Love 4
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

It’s an Australian media style guide thing. She would’ve said mom, but it gets transcribed as mum. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

HA! I almost posted about this - kept staring to see if it really was her backside in the front. Kim and Khloe should start showing their giant asses in the front too!

Reminds me of the pic of Kanye in his backwards sweatshirt.

if their giant asses were in front it would make wiping it easier.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Reminds me of the pic of Kanye in his backwards sweatshirt.

if their giant asses were in front it would make wiping it easier.

Plus, they could show off their balloon lips and balloon butts in the same shot!

• Love 2

“I actually feel like I love myself more after having Stormi”......what a beautiful quote. Hallmark should make Birthday cards with this sentiment. “ to my beloved daughter. Having you showed me how much I could love myself . So instead of making you a cake, I bought myself new lips”

• Love 20
On 8/11/2018 at 8:18 AM, howmanywords said:

The sales week officially ended yesterday and Travis ended up with numbers even more massive than originally predicted.

http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=312976

2nd highest first week numbers for Epic records in 8 years, 2nd biggest 1st week sales for the year. 500 million streams on Spotify. Guess Kylie has officially upgraded from Tyga.

On 8/11/2018 at 1:31 PM, nexxie said:

Likely that Travis’ connection with Kylie is responsible for a bunch of those sales - her fans are loyal.

On 8/11/2018 at 3:23 PM, BitterApple said:

No disrespect to Travis, but yeah, I think he has Kylie to thank for a big chunk of those numbers. 

Looks like you're not the only ones that think Kylie helped Travis' sales, Nicki Minaj is once again showing off her bitch & over inflated self of importance.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, GaT said:

Looks like you're not the only ones that think Kylie helped Travis' sales, Nicki Minaj is once again showing off her bitch & over inflated self of importance.

She may be  a bitch with an over inflated sense of self, but if she’s correct and his sales are artificially inflated she has a point. Let’s see if they do make a change in how sales are tallied and if it makes a difference. i suspect a lot of Kardashian, Jenner numbers are inflated thru some creative use of internet workings. I can see them using it to help out others within the circle. 

• Love 4

If you go to Pulse Music and Twitter even some Nicki fans think she's talking crazy and are embarassed for her. Yesterday she was also insisting that once the official numbers came out she would be # and calling Hits Daily "fake news". Now shes saying Travis knows hes not #1?she sounds like shes in deep denial. She's claiming Kylie's post promoting his album is what caused the 50,000 sales that beat her. So Kylie isn't supposed to support her boyfriend?  We live in an age where social media is massive. Social media promotion is huge. Travis is dating someone whos very popular. I'm no Kylie fan but I see nothing wrong or vindictive or fake about her promoting Travis. No one is forcing Kylie's followers to stream and buy his music.  Kylie and the Kardashian connection may have contributed but the massive, massive numbers like 500 million streams and outselling Drake is way past Kardashian promo. He's also outsold Kanye.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

If you go to Pulse Music and Twitter even some Nicki fans think she's talking crazy and are embarassed for her. Yesterday she was also insisting that once the official numbers came out she would be # and calling Hits Daily "fake news". Now shes saying Travis knows hes not #1?she sounds like shes in deep denial. She's claiming Kylie's post promoting his album is what caused the 50,000 sales that beat her. So Kylie isn't supposed to support her boyfriend?  We live in an age where social media is massive. Social media promotion is huge. Travis is dating someone whos very popular. I'm no Kylie fan but I see nothing wrong or vindictive or fake about her promoting Travis. No one is forcing Kylie's followers to stream and buy his music.  Kylie and the Kardashian connection may have contributed but the massive, massive numbers like 500 million streams and outselling Drake is way past Kardashian promo. He's also outsold Kanye.

I read her ramblings and it seemed like she was saying something about sales of the album being inflated in some way by Kylie putting promos or maybe samples of his songs on her internet postings or instagrams and those were being counted as sales or downloads. I dont understand most of the workings of these music sites anyway and it’s tough to decipher Nicki’s post. So I could be wrong. 

• Love 1

Don't feel bad because her fans don't even understand what she's saying. If Nicki is indeed trying to say that Kylie posting clips of Travis' songs is being counted in sales then she is batshit crazy. I know she complained about Travis having a merchandise deal where you get the album anytime you buy a tee shirt or something but she has the same exact deal so it makes her ranting look lame. I saw one tweet that referenced to the Instagram by Kylie where she said her and Stormi I were getting prepared for Travis tour with the link to his website and that for some reason set her off. IMO she sounds Kanye level twitter crazy.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Shangrilala said:

Wait is that Kylie on the cover?  It looks more like kendall. 

I'm so confused.  I have absolutely NO IDEA what this girl actually looks like, but she's everywhere.  How is this possible?

They are all starting to morph together. Even Kendall has had a lot of work done at this point.

• Love 3