Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, mwell345 said:

According to GQ they are the “world’s most powerhouse power couple”

WTF even is a “powerhouse power couple”? 

Travis is a total nobody. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Being with a kardashian is never enough for these guys . Wonder why  ? 

Probably because all these women do is get primped & take selfies, it's hard to be in a relationship with someone so self involved.

• Love 2

I don't know enough about Travis to say he's cheating on her or not, but geez Kylie's bodyguard was with Kim the other day (I guess he still works for the family despite the drama?) and seeing him only reinforced how much he looks like Stormi. They aren't ever going to be able to escape people noting the bizarre similarity.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, kokapetl said:

He’s not a nobody in his industry.

13 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I don't know enough about Travis to say he's cheating on her or not, but geez Kylie's bodyguard was with Kim the other day (I guess he still works for the family despite the drama?) and seeing him only reinforced how much he looks like Stormi. They aren't ever going to be able to escape people noting the bizarre similarity.

I’m really curious to see Stormi’s face now - guess we will in the upcoming “three kardashian kousins” photo spread.

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:26 AM, howmanywords said:

I don't know when this was filmed, but this makeup tutorial Kylie did for Vogue is interesting. She starts off bare face with no makeup except ChapStick and you see step by step how much makeup she piles on. The lipliner she uses really is excessive. I actually think all the makeup looks nice until she goes all out with the lips.

https://video.vogue.com/watch/kylie-jenner-makeup-tutorial-beauty-secrets-video-lips-foundation-baking-stormi

Fwiw all the recent pics she's been posting I think she reduced the fillers, but didn't get rid of them completely. Her lips look smaller but still more full than what they were when she was younger..unless she still has some swelling from the reduction.

All of it is excessive.  Jeez, who has time for that?!  She looked better before the makeup.  By the middle her face looked like a mask, you can see the outline where she stops the makeup.

What's the purpose of the light line on the nose?  I know it's something about contouring but have no idea.  [I watched with the sound down, so if she "explained" I didn't hear it.]

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I’m really curious to see Stormi’s face now - guess we will in the upcoming “three kardashian kousins” photo spread.

Which will be heavily airbrushed/photoshopped.

• Love 4
(edited)

He’s not a nobody in his industry.

I listen & pay attention to hip hop & I find Travis Scott to be a nobody in the hip hop industry. There is nothing powerhouse about these 2 losers. BTW, that GQ cover is downright revolting & not even remotely sexy.

Poor little Stormi. Being around a pack of African Wild Dogs would of been a better faith for her than being parents to these 2 dumbasses. Has this nobody even taken care of Stormi for a day? Because I have never heard of him taking care or spending time with Stormi.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 5

That article was terrible. Why are they a powerhouse couple? I legitimately had never heard of him until she got knocked up.

The interviewer was a fangirl. His theory on Kardashian curse was that these men just couldn't fly too close to the sun, and Kylie's answer was that she just agreed with him. Aren't reporters not suppose to "lead" when they do interviews? Their relationship is also ridiculous. They met at Coachella and Kylie couldn't bear to part with him so she just went on tour with him. x The interviewer called it "super romantic". I call it "rich kid with nothing to do." Glad she could take a break from running her billion dollar business do this! TOTALLY normal. Then recently, they had a fight so Kylie flew across the country to make up with him and she didn't tell anyone where she was going. Just up and left without the kid.

Also, re: Forbes article. She is not SELF MADE. I mean, I love Kylie lip kits and you pry Posie, Mary Jo K, and Koko from my cold, dead hands. But. Come on. She is the figurehead, primary model, and the inspiration. That's it. Here is how I imagine Kylie Cosmetics meeting going.

Employee: So, what do we want to do for fall?

Kylie: Well, so like, what I'm really feeling, is like, a dark vibe. Like, a sophisticated, cool, glam, aesthetic, but like, dark. You know, in like, summer, it's literally all color. I love color in summer. It's such a summer vibe. SO, I was thinking, for like, fall, if we do like darker reds, like, darker purples for eyes, and like no color on the lips. Nude lips. I'm really feeling it, guys. Literally have chills.

Employee: Innovative. Let's do it. 

Media: Kylie's a GURU!!! Genius!

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, The Ascension said:

Also, re: Forbes article. She is not SELF MADE. I mean, I love Kylie lip kits and you pry Posie, Mary Jo K, and Koko from my cold, dead hands. But. Come on. She is the figurehead, primary model, and the inspiration. That's it. Here is how I imagine Kylie Cosmetics meeting going.

Employee: So, what do we want to do for fall?

Kylie: Well, so like, what I'm really feeling, is like, a dark vibe. Like, a sophisticated, cool, glam, aesthetic, but like, dark. You know, in like, summer, it's literally all color. I love color in summer. It's such a summer vibe. SO, I was thinking, for like, fall, if we do like darker reds, like, darker purples for eyes, and like no color on the lips. Nude lips. I'm really feeling it, guys. Literally have chills.

Employee: Innovative. Let's do it. 

Media: Kylie's a GURU!!! Genius!

I don’t think she’s that involved. I believe (based on what we've seen from KarJenner business deals on tv in the past), that someone from the make-up company meets with her with a bunch of colors, and Kylie picks her “faves” to go into the collection. Plus, the on trend colors that have to be in it.

• Love 11

Wow, Kylie must have a photoshopper on permanent retainer because she looks absolutely nothing like her Instagram photos. Her real body doesn't have the cartoonishly small waist and huge hips that you see on social media.

I can't figure out what's going on with her lips either. They look completely different in the two pictures even though they were taken in the same week. How strange.

• Love 6
(edited)
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Wow, Kylie must have a photoshopper on permanent retainer because she looks absolutely nothing like her Instagram photos. Her real body doesn't have the cartoonishly small waist and huge hips that you see on social media.

I can't figure out what's going on with her lips either. They look completely different in the two pictures even though they were taken in the same week. How strange.

If you zoom in on the second photo, you can see the photoshop block - but how do they get publishers of public photos to do this? Money? Access? Or are Kylie’s people taking and submitting them?

Edited by nexxie

The sad thing is when you look at Kylie unfiltered and without airbrushing, whether it be a rare video she posts or papp pics that aren't under the Kardashian payroll - she looks fine. There is nothing wrong with her face and body. The constant obsession that you HAVE to alter pics to look perfect is concerning especially this is someone with so many young fans.

4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Looks like the rest of her fillers have dissolved - but there are other pics of this trip where her lips look bigger. Lip kits?

I have a couple of lipkits and they definitely do give your lips a more full appearance so that could be it. Plus as we saw in that makeup tutorial she posted even though she stopped the fillers she still uses way too much liner to fill out her lips. It looked like she went a good inch outside the line.

• Love 4
(edited)
20 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

The sad thing is when you look at Kylie unfiltered and without airbrushing, whether it be a rare video she posts or papp pics that aren't under the Kardashian payroll - she looks fine. There is nothing wrong with her face and body. The constant obsession that you HAVE to alter pics to look perfect is concerning especially this is someone with so many young fans.

I have a couple of lipkits and they definitely do give your lips a more full appearance so that could be it. Plus as we saw in that makeup tutorial she posted even though she stopped the fillers she still uses way too much liner to fill out her lips. It looked like she went a good inch outside the line.

Wow, I just watched this video and can’t believe how many different products she uses - and how many chemicals she dumps into her system every day. Travis said recently that she takes a couple of hours to get ready to go anywhere - that would be a hellish job imo, good thing she gets paid well for it.

https://www.vogue.com/article/kylie-jenner-makeup-tutorial-beauty-secrets-video-lips-foundation-baking-stormi

For the sake of herself, her fans and Stormi, I’m glad she’s looking more natural.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Frost said:

Is everyone sure that's the same person?  The woman in the camo dress doesn't look like the "Kylie" in all other photographs.

I wondered the same thing, but that pic does match up with others from the same arrival scene - same earrings, ring, chest mole, etc. Could be the angle that makes her look so different, but I sure see Bruce in her there (Caitlyn, not so much). Here’s another - maybe leaving, and maybe with more makeup:

4E7BCCBE00000578-5979295-image-a-109_153

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, GaT said:

Her face looks really different, is it just the lips? (or lack of)

To me her face looks longer, but could be the odd angle.tilly03.jpg

9 minutes ago, iwasish said:

In the top photo, she looks like Meg Tilley.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, kokapetl said:

I was getting Michelle Yeoh vibes. 

Funny you should say that, some of Kylie’s fans think she’s trying to look more Asian - more like Stormi.

• Love 4
(edited)
29 minutes ago, iwasish said:

In the top photo, she looks like Meg Tilley.

Interesting tidbit, Meg and Jennifer Tilly have a Cantonese father. Their given name is Chan,  Tilly is their mom's maiden name. 

Edited by Picture It. Sicily
  • Love 3

Her cheek implants or whatever she has in her face makes her look much older than she is . But really I just think all of these girls would look 10 x better without their butt implants . It looks ridiccculous especially Kim's . It makes her look way heavier than she is 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

She needs a couple inches added to that skirt. She must be worried all the time that she’ll flash someone.

My thoughts too.  I also think it would fit better around the waist and hips if it were a bit longer.  You can be sexy without feeling the need to flash your butt all of the time.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I think she is indeed trying to look a little more Asian so that she can pin Stormi’s features on herself.

Oh man, that's Kim level thinking, I can see that happening too. 

• Love 4

So talk to me about the grills Kylie’s man wears? I’ve read about the history of them in the music business but really don’t get the point - they just creep me out. I think the only pic of Travis I’ve seen without a grill was back when he also didn’t have braids. Any insights?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

So talk to me about the grills Kylie’s man wears? I’ve read about the history of them in the music business but really don’t get the point - they just creep me out. I think the only pic of Travis I’ve seen without a grill was back when he also didn’t have braids. Any insights?

I know nothing about grills (except I don't like them) but it's not just Travis who's wearing them

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=947&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=OY1XW_GKFpHw9AOqu76IBA&q=kim+kardashian+grill&oq=kim+kardashian+grill&gs_l=img.3..0l2j0i30k1l2j0i10i30k1j0i5i30k1j0i8i30k1l4.2569.2569.0.3538.1.1.0.0.0.0.146.146.0j1.1.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.1.143....0.uupKUXGk9Ak

10 hours ago, skipnjump said:

My thoughts too.  I also think it would fit better around the waist and hips if it were a bit longer.  You can be sexy without feeling the need to flash your butt all of the time.

You clearly are NOT a Kardashian/Jenner. The first thing learnt at pimp mama’s knee is no matter how short your skirt, it can always be shorter!!!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Yeah - even kids are getting them, but I just wonder what people are trying to say with them. Is there some special meaning, or are grills just like any other jewelry?

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:08 PM, iwasish said:

She needs a couple inches added to that skirt. She must be worried all the time that she’ll flash someone.

So a fit, 20-year-old is wearing a short skirt in a cute outfit. Honestly, I’m not seeing anything clutch-your-pearls shocking or out of the ordinary here for this age group. It’s not as if she’s a middle-aged or grossly overweight woman looking ridiculous. I’ve seen much worse and more revealing before from Kylie herself and from every single one of her older sisters, including Kourtney, the oldest. In the Kardashian-Jenner world, this outfit is downright modest. Now, the obvious fillers and cosmetic surgeries: that’s another story.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

So a fit, 20-year-old is wearing a short skirt in a cute outfit. Honestly, I’m not seeing anything clutch-your-pearls shocking or out of the ordinary here for this age group. It’s not as if she’s a middle-aged or grossly overweight woman looking ridiculous. I’ve seen much worse and more revealing before from Kylie herself and from every single one of her older sisters, including Kourtney, the oldest. In the Kardashian-Jenner world, this outfit is downright modest. Now, the obvious fillers and cosmetic surgeries: that’s another story.

Honestly, I don't care from a modesty standpoint, but all I can think of is the way my thigh skin feels like it's being torn away from the chair when I stand up.

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

Honestly, I don't care from a modesty standpoint, but all I can think of is the way my thigh skin feels like it's being torn away from the chair when I stand up.

And everytime she gets out of a car or is walking from some place to her car,she has to pull it down to keep her hooha from showing. She has the bubble ass which no matter how fit she is, pulls dresses and skirts up, adding an inch or 2 would still leave her skirt short, but would also give her insurance against indecent exposure. 

• Love 4

Sadly, go into a trendy teen store like Charlotte Russe, H&M or Forever 21 and you will see stuff even shorter than what Kylie is wearing. When I had to go prom dress shopping with my daughter I could not believe what prom dresses looked like today.  Some of them looked like something an adult would wear in a Vegas nightclub. Yes the Kardashian/Jenners wear revealing clothes but there's also a big trend out there outside of their world.

On 24/07/2018 at 9:45 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

I think she is indeed trying to look a little more Asian so that she can pin Stormi’s features on herself.

How is she going to explain away the black?

• Love 1
On 7/18/2018 at 3:12 PM, Mrs peel said:

All of it is excessive.  Jeez, who has time for that?!  She looked better before the makeup.  By the middle her face looked like a mask, you can see the outline where she stops the makeup.

What's the purpose of the light line on the nose?  I know it's something about contouring but have no idea.  [I watched with the sound down, so if she "explained" I didn't hear it.]

No new mother who actually cares for her child would have such a detailed makeup routine. Obviously motherhood did not change her priorities.

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, Wanda said:

No new mother who actually cares for her child would have such a detailed makeup routine. Obviously motherhood did not change her priorities.

She’s completely uninvolved in raising her baby. The only time she spends with Stormi are selfie moments/photo ops and perhaps an occasional cuddle.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

She’s completely uninvolved in raising her baby. The only time she spends with Stormi are selfie moments/photo ops and perhaps an occasional cuddle.

These people seem to breed for storylines. 

• Love 5
On 7/11/2018 at 9:56 PM, GaT said:

Man, I would hate to be that person if the Beyhive gets hold of this quote.

So talent is now a lowest common denominator? Sigh.

• Love 1