Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I love the caption!  Unfortunately for her, the buoyant part of her anatomy would mean her head was underwater!

That outfit looks incredibly uncomfortable.  I thought only nerds got wedgies?

On 10/7/2018 at 9:55 PM, starlightlost said:

That was so strange. I've never seen anyone's lips just not move like that. It's a miracle she can speak correctly.

Reminds me of watching a movie and the actors mouths are out of sync with the dialogue track. 

• Love 7

Seeing Stormi in live action, it's crazy how much filtering and photoshop goes into their social media pictures. Don't get me wrong, she's cute, but not quite as cherubic and pretty as she is in still photos. The only one who seems to translate well in both is Chicago.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Kylie, Travis and Stormi seem like a loving little family - good on ‘em!

I just happened to see these photos & noticed that Stormi's full face isn't showing in any of them. I wonder if that was deliberate?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

Resemblance to Tyga - harder to hide; especially next to Travis......

Travis looks to be a good dad. Not sure exactly who's kid it is he's being a good dad to, but it sure as hell isn't his....

• Love 4
3 hours ago, GaT said:

I just happened to see these photos & noticed that Stormi's full face isn't showing in any of them. I wonder if that was deliberate?

Her full face is visible in fourth shot - cute one of her and dad.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

These Kardashian Jenners really love the cement block style of house.  

It reminds me of a prison, at least from the outside.

They probably stand up to earthquakes.

Stormi looks adorable.  If Kyle wants to be matchy-matchy with the costumes, she should put more clothes on.  If Kyle wants a sexy butterfly costume for a party, I say go for it.  It just seems to needlessly sexualize her baby with this photo.  Maybe I'm just overly sensitive because Kim's latest 'eye shadow' post with her posing topless with naked a Chicago.  This weird mix of sexy moms and their infants is grossing me out.

• Love 13

Very unfortunately, I think this is just the beginning of the MILF-with-sexualized-baby competition. The three who currently have babies are the worst at defining and respecting boundaries. Can Khloe's offering be far behind?

3, 2, 1 ...

• Love 11

The butterfly pic of Kylie and Stormi is different from the “heavenly” one of Kim and Chi in that it’s not a photo pose for an ad with a sleeping baby as prop, but a mom (yes, as usual, in a sexy outfit) posing with a happy toddler in a Halloween costume.

• Love 5
23 hours ago, nexxie said:

The butterfly pic of Kylie and Stormi is different from the “heavenly” one of Kim and Chi in that it’s not a photo pose for an ad with a sleeping baby as prop, but a mom (yes, as usual, in a sexy outfit) posing with a happy toddler in a Halloween costume.

Yes, and Kylie is actually looking and smiling at Stormi. In almost all of Kim’s pictures with her children, she is gazing, smirking or looking sultrily into the camera. Because for Kim, it’s all about her and the kids are nothing more than props in the shot.

• Love 14

Maybe she’s knocked up again?

I recall when Kourtney was pregnant with Mason, Kris practically begged her to get married, she did not want iilegitimate grand kids. 

Now she talks about “push” gifts instead of engagement rings. They’re  better at reproducing than keeping a marriage together.

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

This may be a super dumb comment, but I thought she had at least one dog, all those flowers on the floor aren't exactly a great idea.

Don’t they go nuts decorating with poinsettia  during the holiday season? I know those are poisonous to pets. Maybe that’s how so many of their pets crossed the rainbow bridge.

• Love 6

Not gonna lie, I love the concept of this but I thought it was a bit too excessive all over the main floor and ultimately, a waste of money for something that's going to die in a couple of days. I know he may have the money to spend on things like that but it was just the flowers and candles along the staircase, it would have been beautiful, romantic without being TOO much, in my opinion. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

This may be a super dumb comment, but I thought she had at least one dog, all those flowers on the floor aren't exactly a great idea.

Last I saw she had a pack of small greyhounds (they’re supposed to be skinny - she wasn’t starving them). Not sure what happened to them. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, iwasish said:

Don’t they go nuts decorating with poinsettia  during the holiday season? I know those are poisonous to pets. Maybe that’s how so many of their pets crossed the rainbow bridge.

Seriously!