Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 1/25/2019 at 6:52 PM, BitterApple said:

Her lips would look much better if she stopped doing the ridiculous over-lining. Is that a "thing" these days?

Kylie filled a need that thin-lipped women have and built a successful business on it - kudos to her for that - but going so over-the-top with the lip lining makes it look like someone punched her.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kylie filled a need that thin-lipped women have and built a successful business on it - kudos to her for that - but going so over-the-top with the lip lining makes it look like someone punched her.

You can get away with s bit of the overlining in pictures, but in person ... not so much. 

• Love 4
On 1/28/2019 at 9:39 AM, nexxie said:

This was never a “need,” rather a desire I would say. Nothing at all wrong or unattractive about thin lips. Just one more thing for women to feel insecure about. I can’t wait until this trend dies. 

5 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kylie is surprisingly articulate.

Too bad I can’t say the same for Travis.🤣

• Love 17
On 2/1/2019 at 2:12 PM, DangerousMinds said:

This was never a “need,” rather a desire I would say. Nothing at all wrong or unattractive about thin lips. Just one more thing for women to feel insecure about. I can’t wait until this trend dies. 

Too bad I can’t say the same for Travis.🤣

I would like to heart this 100 times.

What's with the stairs they are sitting on???  Half of the stairs end up walking into a wall.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Frost said:

I'm not a rap fan, but I thought Travis did fine at the half time show.  A lot of dead air which I assume was due to swearing, but I liked him better than Big Boi.

He couldn't have chosen a song that wasn't full of expletives? Or does he not have any.

• Love 8

Stormi sure loves her dada.

I'm guessing Travis went with Sicko Mode because its his biggest hit (I think his only song that went to #1 on mainstream radio). Kind of loses something though when the whole damn song has to be bleeped for live TV.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Frost said:

Doesn't Kylie bring the baby to his live concerts?  Apparently no concerns about her rocking out to obscenities as she learns to talk.

They bring her to the venue, but only in a special room decked out with toys so she’s protected from the noise - looks like protecting her from the language isn’t in the cards. 

• Love 4

Kylie Jenner says second attempt to throw daughter Stormi a lavish 1st birthday party is ruined due to heavy rain in LA

Well, you did name her Stormi.

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2019/02/04/560091024287250420/636x382_MP4_560091024287250420.mp4

Kylie Jenner was going to throw a big birthday party for daughter Stormi Webster last week but had to downsize it due to the weather.

Then again on Monday the 21-year-old beauty attempted to put on a major shindig in Los Angeles, but the bad rain persisted.

'Is Stormi's party ever gonna happen,' the Kylie Cosmetics founder wrote on social media as she shared a photo of a rainy freeway and a tearful emoji.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

At this point, why bother? It's not like Stormi has a clue about what's going on. It just proves these ridiculous parties are thrown so the adults can show off to their social media followings. 

I'm also sure the grandkids are tired of attending the same shit over and over. Same petting zoos, same donuts, same guests, same fondant monstrosity for a birthday cake. The only thing that differs is the theme. 

• Love 17

Yikes - if true, that’s quite a prenup!

“The terms, according to In Touch, include a gag clause that forbids Scott from talking to anyone about Kylie or the rest of the Kardashian clan.

The prenup also allegedly stipulates that Scott is obligated to appear in episodes of the reality TV show, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," and participate in family vacations and holiday cards, according to In Touch.”

https://www.chron.com/life/article/Travis-Scott-Kylie-Jenner-prenup-engagement-weddin-13588545.php

• Love 2

Kylie Jenner Had Her Makeup Done by Robots and Looks So Unrecognizable and Intensely Creepy

For her cover of Issue Zero, Dazed enlisted the help of Beauty_GAN, which "generates beauty images without human help." Beauty_GAN looked at 17,000 Instagram posts to determine what society thinks is attractive. Then, the AI used that information to create different hair and makeup looks for the youngest Jenner, which sounds like the future of getting ready in the morning. Only, the pictures turned out a little creepy and Kylie looks totally unrecognizable. 

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 1

Regarding the prenup, I can't see Travis agreeing to that. I think his affection for Kylie is largely because of Stormi. I think Kylie's grown on him, but it always seems like she's the one chasing Travis and not the other way around. Kylie herself doesn't even care about the show, family vacations or the Christmas Card, so I can't imagine her using those as a bargaining tool for a prenup. It seems like her inner circle is gravitating more towards Jordyn, Travis and her other friends rather than her sisters.

• Love 10

Yeah IF that's true it smacks of a prenup Kris was all over. Even Kylie I can't see wanting a prenup like that when she doesn't seem to give a crap about any of those things.

3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

At this point, why bother? It's not like Stormi has a clue about what's going on. It just proves these ridiculous parties are thrown so the adults can show off to their social media followings. 

Sadly this is not exclusive to the Kardashians. People in general are obsessed with YouTube and Instagram and take photos/videos of every stupid little thing. Parties even for middle class families are over the top now for the sake of trying to show off. Kylie threw a nice little party the other day on Stormi's birthday and I was impressed with how low key it was, then I saw the video she posted where she said the REAL party had to be postponed. I mean, god forbid an intimate party with balloons and a cake be enough.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

The decor isn't to my taste, but the house has more life to it than Kim and Kanye's concrete prison. Kourtney's place is my favorite.

I need to see Khloe’s - if I remember correctly, I liked what was seen on the show. Even though they all used designers, seems like their houses fit their personalities.

Edit - imo there are great and not-so-great design elements in both: https://www.fq.co.nz/life/home/see-inside-kourtney-khloe-kardashians-stunning-california-homes

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, GaT said:

You see that "plastic" sign on the wall? $10,000 There are soooo many other things I could buy for $10,000.

She also spent $10,000 on Postmates deliveries that an article is online about which I think it's asinine at least that plastic sign is art I guess and it might appreciate in value.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

Sorry but this looks like Barbies Beauty Salon.

And the “Plastic” sign? How apropos. 

2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She also spent $10,000 on Postmates deliveries that an article is online about which I think it's asinine at least that plastic sign is art I guess and it might appreciate in value.

She was making matzo ball soup and had ONE  single carrot delivered. 

• Love 10

Her decor isn't my personal style but I appreciate the colour she has throughout her home. Some rooms are more eclectic than others but I like the fact that each room looks like it's meant to be a fun space which makes it inviting. Beats walking into a cold, sterile space any day. Would never choose a dining room like that for myself but I do like it. It's colourful and modern but it's still sophisticated to me.

Is that a black layered leather couch in the picture with the staircase and stroller? I can't say for certain what it is but that is certifiably ugly from what I can see.

I think Kim's home is the only one I haven't seen pictures of. Kourtney still has my favourite space so far.

Edited by RHJunkie
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Sorry but this looks like Barbies Beauty Salon.

And the “Plastic” sign? How apropos. 

I think she was going for Barbies Beauty Salon - the whole thing is a spoof, including the sign and the artwork. There’s a lot of humor in her home design.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

I think she was going for Barbies Beauty Salon - the whole thing is a spoof, including the sign and the artwork. There’s a lot of humor in her home design.

She hired a designer to make her “vision” a reality. Don’t care what she paid him. It!s ugly.

Another example of people thinking a high price  tag must mean something.

I can see it as a basis for a photo shoot but not to spend hours in getting made up.

• Love 6

Travis Scott and Lady Gaga Will Perform at the 2019 Grammys (UPDATE)

UPDATED 1:20 p.m. EST: The Recording Academy has confirmed the news, revealing on their website officially that Lady Gaga and Travis Scott among others have been added to the lineup of performers. The Academy has re-shared the news after initially removing it on social media. The 2019 Grammy Awards will take play Sunday, Feb. 10 at 8:30 p.m. EST.

Stormis bday party is happening now..when I saw "Stormi's party" was actually trending on twitter I had a feeling it was even more OTT than I ever imagined. Holy crap. Looks like two themes, butterflies and "Stormiworld" (a takeoff of daddys Astroworld. There's actually an entire store with her own merch and a big "Stormi World"carnival. Gotta say though Travis really seems like a very loving father. Watching him dance with Stormi to Baby Shark is the cutest thing.

Stupid question here but does Rob ever leave the damn house to actually take his daughter anywhere? Dream is there, looks like Khloe brought her much like every other family party either Kim or Khloe has her. How obnoxious. These are moments he can be enjoying with his child.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Stormis bday party is happening now..when I saw "Stormi's party" was actually trending on twitter I had a feeling it was even more OTT than I ever imagined. Holy crap. Looks like two themes, butterflies and "Stormiworld" (a takeoff of daddys Astroworld. There's actually an entire store with her own merch and a big "Stormi World"carnival. Gotta say though Travis really seems like a very loving father. Watching him dance with Stormi to Baby Shark is the cutest thing.

There's a video here on TMZ https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/09/kylie-jenner-stormiworld-first-birthday-party-universal-studios-travis-scott-dj-khaled/

Apparently Kylie rented out the entire Universal Studios backlot for the party. There's even a shop with Stormi merchandise, are the guests supposed to buy them?

Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, the gauntlet has been thrown down.

• LOL 1

I saw the videos of the party and I thought it was gaudy as hell, but the clips of Kylie and Travis with Stormi were really cute.

Rob is such a lazy slug. Get off your ass and do something with your daughter. It shouldn't have to be Kris, the sisters or the nanny taking Dream everywhere. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Stupid question here but does Rob ever leave the damn house to actually take his daughter anywhere? Dream is there, looks like Khloe brought her much like every other family party either Kim or Khloe has her. How obnoxious. These are moments he can be enjoying with his child.

The 1st birthday party Rob had for Dream (one of the last times he was seen in pictures) was very low key: a cake, some balloons and a car.  Maybe he prefers spending time with her this way. Even Dream's second b-day party seemed pretty low key compared to the other kids. Rob himself never seemed to have a big birthday party like his sisters and seems to not attend A LOT of events, not sure if it’s by choice or something else.   I’m biased though because I find these parties to be vulgar, narcissistic, and inauthentic and living that type of lifestyle would make me feel so empty. It’s like an instagram ready production, and I find that depressing. I’m not sure if these productions are a way to “make memories” or to make money or to get attention or to promote their show, and I don’t think he’s involved in that anymore.  He can be spending time with his daughter without participating in the “show” that seems to be the Kardashian's lives.  Or maybe, he’s just really screwed up *shrugs*.

3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

• Love 10

It isn’t that Rob doesn’t engage with Dream, it’s that he doesn’t want to be on camera - he’s there and active, but not being photographed. (For example, he was at the fire station recently with Khloe and the kids, but not in the pics.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2