Type keyword(s) to search

Ghosts of Housewives Past: Jill Zarin, Alex, and the Rest

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

While I am curious what Bethenny could have done to do anything to please, I will just point out that she was nice and respectful at a funeral in public, which is indeed the bare bones minimum and she *did that* rather than anything unpleasant or attention getting - aside from showing up and guess what? I'm guessing she was invited.

I genuinely don't recall poor innocent Jillzy actually being innocent in their rift, nor do I recall Jill letting the grudge go and I especially don't recall Jillzy letting go of any slight, petty, imagined, or real. 

Bethenny was in a Catch 22 because if she attends, it does inevitably become about the rift, but if she doesn't, it's disrespectful and I never got the impression the rift extended to Bobby. She showed, she was respectful, and there's no suggestion that she was reigniting the anger or doing anything other than showing respect. I personally doubt the rift is "mended" but when someone passes, you put aside your anger and show respect. 

Bethenny does have every right to be totally distrustful of Jillzy & not want to be friends with her or even to speak with her ever again.  Jillzy pulled a shitty & reprehensible move on Bethenny & it backfired on her completely.  I just find Bethenny's forever-grudges exhausting & annoying as hell.  Is Jillzy still holding grudges against Bethenny?  Really?  Didn't know that.  OK then.  Yeah, the headlines for these funeral stories are misleading & just plain wrong.  Neither of these 2 are letting go of anything.  Somehow, I don't think we'll be seeing Bethenny cozying up in Jillzy's bed anytime soon, eh?

And yeah, sure, Bethenny was invited.  But why do I think Jillzy wanted this photo op moment of Bethenny & her "making up"?  Again, it doesn't mean Jillzy isn't in deep grief.  But we know very well who Jillzy is.  Just means that she never will forget when to seize a beneficial moment for self-promotion.  Yup, that's who Jillzy is.  I'm not necessarily questioning Bethenny's motives here.  She seems to have done the right thing.  But Idk.  Maybe she was doing it for the cams too.  It was being filmed after all.  Ugh, I still can't get over how disrespectful & intrusive & gross that is.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

I’ve rewatched Season three and Jill was awful.  Pure awful and while she’s not lashed out at Bethenny since, her BFF Patti Stanger has been more than vocal.  I have no doubt that Jill has been thru hell over the past couple of years.  I dare say, I’m now interested in seeing her return.  

Next time everyone watches Scarey Island, because I always make sure to catch that one, watch for this.  Jill screaming how she ignored poor Bobby with Cancer.  And there stands Bobby next to Jill, being the swell guy he always is.  Bethenny screams back, you texted me, you said a little procedure, but I didn’t even ignore that, I sent flowers, I wrote a card.  Bobby?  I wrote that card.  Then look at Bobby’s face.  He had no idea there were flowers.  He had no idea there was a card.  The look just broke my heart.  Jill can play all the games she wants but that was a terrible thing to do to Bobby.  He would have stood with her regardless but hiding the flowers/cards hurt him.

Bethenny tweeted that one of the producers called and mentioned that it was Bobby that gave her Bethenny’s name.  So I think that Bethenny’s heart was in the right place.  I don’t think that she did it for Jill and so that might not last.

• Love 21

Bobby always seemed like a really decent guy. Bad taste in wives, maybe--but there's a lid for every pot, as they say, and he did seem to dote on Jill, even if most people cant stand her.

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, bref said:

Bobby always seemed like a really decent guy. Bad taste in wives, maybe--but there's a lid for every pot, as they say, and he did seem to dote on Jill, even if most people cant stand her.

This comment made me think of what I always pondered about the 2 of them, EVERY time I saw them together.  I always thought -- Oh Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, why her?  Why that awful, awful woman, when you could have your pick of nice women, far more attractive -- and more importantly . . . nice?  What was the hold she had on him?  I suspect he actually liked her social-climbing shtick because he was way too much of a class act to stoop down to Jillzy's social-climbing ways himself (even tho he seemed to happily go along with whatever she did).

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 6

I have no doubt that Jill has gone thru hell over the past couple of years.  I actually really loved her in season one (there were some issues with her even then for sure).  I’d like to see her return if it meant that we got season one Jill.  On the other hand if we got Evil Jill....we won’t need Bethany to go after her because we have Dorinda.

• Love 3

While I am curious what Bethenny could have done to do anything to please, I will just point out that she was nice and respectful at a funeral in public, which is indeed the bare bones minimum and she *did that* rather than anything unpleasant or attention getting - aside from showing up and guess what? I'm guessing she was invited.

Bethenny being there made more sense than Ramona. You could argue Bethenny was at least very close to both Jill at one oint and Bobby, and she never seemed to have an issue with Bobby. Ramona and Jill, on their best days together, seemed to mostly just tolerate each other, and I don't think Ramona and Bobby were that close, even if Bobby seemed to get along with just about everyone overall. But in the end, you put aside your bs and do the right thing and pay your resoects, whether you are Bethenny, Ramona, whoever.

I genuinely don't recall poor innocent Jillzy actually being innocent in their rift, nor do I recall Jill letting the grudge go and I especially don't recall Jillzy letting go of any slight, petty, imagined, or real. 

Bethenny is kind of justified in holding whatever grudge she has against Jill for what Jill did.

Bethenny was in a Catch 22 because if she attends, it does inevitably become about the rift, but if she doesn't, it's disrespectful and I never got the impression the rift extended to Bobby. She showed, she was respectful, and there's no suggestion that she was reigniting the anger or doing anything other than showing respect. I personally doubt the rift is "mended" but when someone passes, you put aside your anger and show respect. 

The rift doesn't need to be mended, necessarily. You can still offer support to someone you were once close to for the loss of a loved one, and pay your respects to someone (especially if, as you said, Bethenny and Bobby never seemed to have any issues with one another), without becoming best friends again.

Bethenny, and I'd argue Ramona as well, both did the right thing by coming to the funeral, paying their respect to Bobby, and offering some support to Jill.

• Love 9

Is Luann in rehab yet? If not, I would have assumed that she would have attended the funeral. She and Jill are still close. 

In all the pre season leaks through the paparazzi or the step and repeats we are missing Luann.  And that makes sense.  She’s in rehab.  But where’s Carole?  I know she spent the summer in LA but they’re filming now.  Where is she?

27 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

In all the pre season leaks through the paparazzi or the step and repeats we are missing Luann.  And that makes sense.  She’s in rehab.  But where’s Carole?  I know she spent the summer in LA but they’re filming now.  Where is she?

I doubt that Carole even knew Jill/Bobby, she joined the cast after Jill was fired. She has been quiet on SM except for shilling her used clothes/sunglasses, so who knows what she has been doing. 

• Love 5

From the post-Jill HWs, Dorinda and Aviva know Jill, so they showed up. Carole, Heather, Jules, and Kristen don't seem to know her, so no reports of them being there. Unless some of them were there and the media missed it.

From the HWs who did film while Jill was on, Alex probably couldn't make it from Australia, Luann has her own issues to deal with, and who knows if Cindy was there...probably not.

• Love 4

No Luann! She must be in a strict lockdown somewhere to not go to Bobby’s funeral.

Did Jill film the funeral? Inside? Or was it Bravo filming as part of the current filming of the upcoming season? Outside, like the arrivals of current cast under contract. ?

Good on Bethenny for going. Would she have gone if it wasn’t current filming ? IDK. I didn’t care for the Squeaky Fromme hat. Hiding under a hat and then exposed legs short skirt and spiked attention grabbing designer boots is a juxtaposition for me. I don’t think she and Jill made up nor do they have to. But Bethenny did the right thing, took a deep breath and went. 

I loved seeing all of their funeral attire. Ramona looked great and well preserved. Sonja was tickled pink to be photographed . Dorinda looked like she needed a shot of whiskey or possibly had one prior. The doorman let anyone in dressed in black why didn’t one of us go? :-) 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, BBHN said:

Bethenny being there made more sense than Ramona. You could argue Bethenny was at least very close to both Jill at one oint and Bobby, and she never seemed to have an issue with Bobby. Ramona and Jill, on their best days together, seemed to mostly just tolerate each other, and I don't think Ramona and Bobby were that close, even if Bobby seemed to get along with just about everyone overall. But in the end, you put aside your bs and do the right thing and pay your resoects, whether you are Bethenny, Ramona, whoever.

Bethenny is kind of justified in holding whatever grudge she has against Jill for what Jill did.

The rift doesn't need to be mended, necessarily. You can still offer support to someone you were once close to for the loss of a loved one, and pay your respects to someone (especially if, as you said, Bethenny and Bobby never seemed to have any issues with one another), without becoming best friends again.

Bethenny, and I'd argue Ramona as well, both did the right thing by coming to the funeral, paying their respect to Bobby, and offering some support to Jill.

Ramona & Jill have a very contentious relationship; however I’m pretty sure Ramona did visit them in the hospital and brought food.  I think it was reported that she came in her sweats and spent several hours there.

Of all the ladies, except for maybe Luanne, I think Bethany had the most history with Bobby and I think there was genuine love there.  However when the rift happened, I think Bobby was very blunt that he would always have Jill’s back.

• Love 7

Prior to Bobby's passing Bethenny sent a basket and it was acknowledged.  I believe Bravo will probably have the ladies discuss their memories of Bobby with a montage of scenes.  Jill and Bobby appeared last year, Ramona and Jill reconciled so the death of a RHNY husband is a first (although this franchise has two widows).  They may have a myriad of divorces and break ups but a death in real time of a long time spouse is a different.  

Kelly and Luann were both recently at the hospital.  Kelly was at a food bank preparing 1600 meals and she acknowledged Bobby's passing and support of Jill.  

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Bethenny was in a catch-22, but ultimately I’m happy she attended the funeral.  If Jill invited her, it was inevitable that cameras would seek her out and Jill would know that.    Judging by Bethenny’s tweet about the funeral, I think the rift may officially be mended.

I’ve rewatched Season three and Jill was awful.  Pure awful and while she’s not lashed out at Bethenny since, her BFF Patti Stanger has been more than vocal.  I have no doubt that Jill has been thru hell over the past couple of years.  I dare say, I’m now interested in seeing her return.  

When I heard the sad news I told my sister this could actually be an epic season (yeah, I am hellbound but I can scooch over in case anyone wants to join me).  You have the 3 widows (Dorinda, Carole, and now Jill), you have the divorcee's (Ramona, Sonja, Tinsley, Bethenny, Luann) and you have the new felonious Luann!  

• Love 10

RIP Bobby, he was a true gentleman and his love for Jill was glaring and strong. he was the best of JZ

With that being said and at the risk of being a total&^%ch I am just going to say it. 

I know Jill is a grieving widow, but somehow she has managed to make Bobby's passing all about her. I just can't support this. 

All the articles are about the Bravo crew filming (can't believe she was okay with this) , reconciling with Bethenny is the middle of the street, interview with People magazine about how Bobby would be happy that they buried if Jill and Bethenny reconcilied. WTF? 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, AnnaL said:

RIP Bobby, he was a true gentleman and his love for Jill was glaring and strong. he was the best of JZ

With that being said and at the risk of being a total&^%ch I am just going to say it. 

I know Jill is a grieving widow, but somehow she has managed to make Bobby's passing all about her. I just can't support this. 

All the articles are about the Bravo crew filming (can't believe she was okay with this) , reconciling with Bethenny is the middle of the street, interview with People magazine about how Bobby would be happy that they buried if Jill and Bethenny reconcilied. WTF? 

ITA with all this.  Jill will see an opportunity to either get back on Housewives or OMG try to get her own show about life as a new widow. If it wew anyone else I wouldn't think this but its Jill.

• Love 12
50 minutes ago, sarivon said:

ITA with all this.  Jill will see an opportunity to either get back on Housewives or OMG try to get her own show about life as a new widow. If it wew anyone else I wouldn't think this but its Jill.

Don't get me wrong, I know that Bobby is/was a very loved reality TV personality and paparazzi were bound to be outside whether Jill was okay with it or not, that part I get. 

What I don't get is this "alleged" authorization that she gave Bravo crew to film the outside of the venue. They could have filmed the family arriving, Jill and her daughter, the other HW and then call it a day, just passing moments. There was absolutely no reason IMO for Jill to be outside on the street except for her arrival. 

Why oh why was Jill outside on the street welcoming her guests? having conversations, was that something she couldn't do inside, far away from media vultures? This to me is highly opportunistic. 

Give Bobby and his family (children) a moment to breathe an compose themselves before you start campaigning and auditioning again for get back on TV, sheesh.

• Love 10
On 1/14/2018 at 3:20 AM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Sad to hear about Bobby.  He was definitely a gentleman.  And that's something we NEVER see on Bravo shows.  As far as Jillzy?  I have no doubt she loved him & was absolutely devoted to him.

But I have to admit, my first thought on hearing this was -- and I know this seems harsh, and I'm not a Jillzy hater at all -- um, was . . . at least she'll get his dough.  I know, I know, I know.  That's harsh.  But look, Jillzy set it up for people think this way because of her own behavior.  Still, I'm sure this is a painful time for her & my sympathies are with her.

And yet, I wonder . . . what's gonna happen to Zarin Fabrics?  Is it all gonna go to Jillzy?  Maybe not.  He had kids from a previous marriage, right?  I always got the impression Bobby & Jillzy were yet another Bravo couple living way beyond what they could actually afford.  Oh sure, Bobby's business was/is supposedly worth millions.  But what will that mean for Jillzy?  I'm very curious.

And speaking of being curious, I bet I'm not the only who's curious.  Hey, Satan Andy, are you or your minions reading here?  Hire her the fuck back quick!  Make her an offer & she'll do it for pennies -- or even free!  Oy, I can just picture her jumping for joy at the op to cry & wah-wah her head off again to us.  I know, harsh, but true.  That's just who Jillzy is.

Please God No -----  Do Not Bring Jill Back --- !!!

• Love 15
On 1/17/2018 at 10:04 AM, AnnaL said:

ng all about her. I just can't support this. 

I hear, ya,  Jill's Jill that's for sure.  She's a "Connectah". I like Jill and would like to see her back. I like hearing and seeing her posturing with her "fabulous" circle of people, she is part Yenta and a housewife involved with a successful business I like it! 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I hear, ya,  Jill's Jill that's for sure.  She's a "Connectah". I like Jill and would like to see her back. I like hearing and seeing her posturing with her "fabulous" circle of people, she is part Yenta and a housewife involved with a successful business I like it! 

I'd be happy to see season 1 + 2 Jill back. By S3 she was getting nasty and by S4, actually malicious. Ponder please: is the real Jill the one from early seasons who simply got swept up in her own celebrity  or is the real Jill the vicious one from season 3 + 4 who could no longer suppress her true self?

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, SCS said:

I'd be happy to see season 1 + 2 Jill back. By S3 she was getting nasty and by S4, actually malicious. Ponder please: is the real Jill the one from early seasons who simply got swept up in her own celebrity  or is the real Jill the vicious one from season 3 + 4 who could no longer suppress her true self?

She is S1 & S2 Jill with a little Vicki OC -itis in 3 and 4. Still wanting to be the leader. I don't think she was jealous of Bethenny I legit think Jill being the connector that she thinks she is felt betrayed that she wasn't sharing in it and was left behind. I feel she was a mother figure to Bethenny in Jills mind. Jill acted badly out of feelings of betrayal and rejection. Jill is better than Vicki for me anyway.

• Love 6

Jill and Vicki could both be shipped off to Siberia on a one-way ticket as far I am concerned.

Then again, we'd probably end up with The Real Housewives of Siberia...

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 11

“He spent the last days of his life snuggled up in it. The irony is when I draped it over the casket, it fit perfectly. Bobby knew.”

That's the line that made me cry.  I bet he spent his last days worrying about how Jill and his family would do after he was gone... 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

LOL, that made me laugh because it is 100% true. Jill is Jill. 

Jill is such a lucky woman, Bobby knew who she really was and loved her with her flaws and all. I have the feeling that Bobby would have approved of her opportunistic behavior because he knew who she was and accepted her and loved her anyway. 

If Jill would ever realize how incredible fortunate she was to find a man like Bobby, with not only money but such class, IMO she would have ever gotten so nasty and low with Bethenny. Jill's behavior came out of complete jealousy, she couldn't stand that Bethenny was the break out star and was offered her own show. Jill thought that with her being the "connector" than she should have been the star and the one with the show. She couldn't understand why nobody else seemed to think like her. The fact that famewhore Andy Cohen told her it was not a good idea to concoct the plot about fighting with Bethenny is pretty telling. Their friendship was one of the highlights of the show. Jill lost control. 

Jill has said herself that even Bobby pointed out to her that in all that fiasco Jill was to blame. I think Jill knows this, she went too far, she became a complete filming nightmare trying to manipulate the story lines and she paid the price for this. 

Maybe out of all this Jill has learned a lesson and has become a better person. Her opportunistic behavior doesn't do her any favors in my eyes, I just have this nasty feeling that if Bravo knocked on her door she would come running.  She has campaign so hard to return and it is sad that the ticket for her return would be the death of her husband who IMO was her only redeemable feature. 

• Love 7
On 1/14/2018 at 3:11 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Bobby was the best. I am so sad for Jill and Aly and his children, fly high Bobby on the PP to heaven, where the gates are surely wide open for a wonderful man like he was. 

What does PP mean? 

It seems like half of my posts are asking what all of these damn initials mean. 

• Love 8

LOL (laugh out loud ;-)  Yes, you do ask a lot.  Here's a list.

If I didn't have a teenager, I wouldn't know most of them.

That said, you won't find 'PP' on the list.  That's Jill's abbreviation for 'Private Plane' that she found hilariously funny in an episode long ago. And I have to say, when one of us uses it now, as Alonso did above, it still makes me laugh - like I belong to an exclusive club that has been watching this franchise way too long.

http://www.smart-words.org/abbreviations/text.html

• Love 7

If Jill does dome back to the franchise I say we start a pool.  How long before Jill pisses someone off enough that they say, ‘The only good thing about you was Bobby and he’s dead.’

• Love 10
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

If Jill does dome back to the franchise I say we start a pool.  How long before Jill pisses someone off enough that they say, ‘The only good thing about you was Bobby and he’s dead.’

I'd put money down that the person saying it would be Ramona or Bethenny. Slightly better odds with Moaner. Sad thing is, I can clearly hear either one of them saying it. Ramona would be all wide-eyed and, "What? I didn't mean it like that."

Whereas Beth would be screaming it at point-blank range in that unhinged, "GO TO SLEEP!!! GO TO SLEEP!!!" tone she uses. 

Jill should go live in Europe with Ally.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

My money is on Ramona saying it.

LOL! I see @ryebread beat me to it!  Agree tho, Bethenny is also an excellent candidate ;)

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 2

God Bless Bobby Zarin.  He seemed like a fine man from what I saw. God's Peace, Bobby.

Just as an aside, WHO is that with LuAnn and WTF message is she sending?

Edited by goofygirl
What the ....??
  • Love 3

How long before Jill pisses someone off enough that they say, ‘The only good thing about you was Bobby and he’s dead.’

I'd bet a handful of viewers would be saying that before any of the HWs.

• Love 5
On 1/14/2018 at 3:20 AM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Sad to hear about Bobby.  He was definitely a gentleman.  And that's something we NEVER see on Bravo shows.  As far as Jillzy?  I have no doubt she loved him & was absolutely devoted to him.

But I have to admit, my first thought on hearing this was -- and I know this seems harsh, and I'm not a Jillzy hater at all -- um, was . . . at least she'll get his dough.  I know, I know, I know.  That's harsh.  But look, Jillzy set it up for people think this way because of her own behavior.  Still, I'm sure this is a painful time for her & my sympathies are with her.

And yet, I wonder . . . what's gonna happen to Zarin Fabrics?  Is it all gonna go to Jillzy?  Maybe not.  He had kids from a previous marriage, right?  I always got the impression Bobby & Jillzy were yet another Bravo couple living way beyond what they could actually afford.  Oh sure, Bobby's business was/is supposedly worth millions.  But what will that mean for Jillzy?  I'm very curious.

And speaking of being curious, I bet I'm not the only who's curious.  Hey, Satan Andy, are you or your minions reading here?  Hire her the fuck back quick!  Make her an offer & she'll do it for pennies -- or even free!  Oy, I can just picture her jumping for joy at the op to cry & wah-wah her head off again to us.  I know, harsh, but true.  That's just who Jillzy is.

the truth is, not having to worry at all about money is one less, and a big one, stressor in life. and death. i feel worse for the people who are left without a breadwinner, with a reduced pension and s.s. income etc. who have little or no family.  i did not like her but even so, her husband seemed like a good person as little as i knew about him. prayers and may he rest in peace.

• Love 7

“When I told Bethenny how scared I was to be alone, she said, ‘Don’t be scared. I’m alone.’ ” Jill adds. “I said, ‘Yeah, but you have your daughter. My daughter grew up. You still have your baby.’ ”

“And then Bethenny said, ‘Well, Bobby is with Cookie now. Bobby can take care of Cookie,” referring to Frankel’s beloved 17-year-old dog, who passed away in October."

http://people.com/tv/jill-zarin-bethenny-frankel-reunite-bobby-funeral/

She so wants back in.

• Love 3

Jill running to the magazines and letting Bravo film the funeral is....so Jill. 

On 1/15/2018 at 4:09 PM, ScoobieDoobs said:

I'm not impressed, Bethenny.  Acting nice & respectful at a funeral in public is the bare-bones minimum to do.  I always thought Bethenny went way overboard in holding Jillzy's feet to the fire & holding onto a ridiculous grudge against Jillzy.  Ah, but we know it's not in Bethenny to ever forgive for ANYTHING.  So we'll see if she can actually forgive Jilly.  Me thinks not.  That's just who Bethenny is.  Holding onto grudges forever & ever & ever . . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5271477/Jill-Zarin-54-funeral-husband-Bobby-71-NYC.html

Nah, Jill deserved the hate that Bethenny threw her way. She tried to mess with Bethennys money and livelihood by attempting to persuade the cast not to film with her and Jill just overstepped her boundaries bts.  

But it does appear that Bethenny has forgiven her and buried the hatchet, I believe she even follows her on social media now. 

• Love 4
On 1/21/2018 at 0:47 AM, Primal Slayer said:

Jill running to the magazines and letting Bravo film the funeral is....so Jill. 

Nah, Jill deserved the hate that Bethenny threw her way. She tried to mess with Bethennys money and livelihood by attempting to persuade the cast not to film with her and Jill just overstepped her boundaries bts.  

But it does appear that Bethenny has forgiven her and buried the hatchet, I believe she even follows her on social media now. 

Money probably was a huge factor, but I think that for Bethenny it was more than that. 

Yes, Bethenny was getting all the attention and her own show, that probably killed Jill inside and the monster of jealousy reared its ugly head, but IMO it is the way Jill went about it that made it so awful, vindictive and nasty. 

Jill knew that Bethenny had a full calendar of activities, not only interviews and media but also getting her cocktail line up and running, most of these activities not in NYC, she purposely kept Bethenny is the dark about Bobby's condition, she only mentioned it once and in the form of "he is just having a procedure" which Bethenny send him a get well card and flowers. She started bickering with Jill and then the issue of Bobby's health never came up again. Jill was doing her own presentations and interviews around so she was always busy, out and about according to her own social media. I am assuming that Bethenny had no idea of the severity of Bobby's condition mainly due to the fact that Jill seem to doing all her regular social activities and because Jill herself concealed it on purpose.  

For Jill to use that against Bethenny when filming started was cruel and vindictive. To use the fact that Bethenny was not there for her when Bobby was diagnosed with cancer was premeditated to inflict the worse possible damage possible to B's image and even until now you can read about how awful friend B was to J because she wasn't there for her and Bobby. 

This was calculated and premeditated, part of her strategy to punish B for being "the chosen one"  Jill went as far as to ask the other ladies behind cameras not to film with Bethenny and she almost got her wish. If it wasn't because Alex refused and Ramona had to be convinced by production, Jill most have likely succeed and her fabricated story line would have been successful. 

Jill's delusional mind went as far as to have a meeting with AC to explain his "wonderful" idea and despite being told don't do it, she thought she knew better and did it anyway. 

I often wondered around that time what would have happened if destiny didn't intervene and the three major events that marked Bethenny that year didn't happen: her father's death, her engagement and her pregnancy, those event were major and gave Bethenny a story line without much need for her castmates. 

IMO Jill was never truly remorseful, she gave  smug interviews, about how all viewers would be on her side, she even got Team Jill T-shirts made, it must have been a huge slap on her face to find out that most viewers sided with Bethenny and Jill had to eat crow and try to be apologetic during the reunion and then ask for forgiveness. 

Maybe life and Bobby's long time illness have brought JZ a new perspective and she is truly a different person,  I surely hope so, but I do have my doubts. One thing is to be a famewhore, which they all are to be on a reality TV show, but to get that low and dirty IMO is a sign of a rotten person, not sure that can be changed. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, AnnaL said:

IMO Jill was never truly remorseful, she gave  smug interviews, about how all viewers would be on her side, she even got Team Jill T-shirts made, it must have been a huge slap on her face to find out that most viewers sided with Bethenny and Jill had to eat crow and try to be apologetic during the reunion and then ask for forgiveness. 

Jill has never truly been remorseful about these actions. The key indicator is that WWHL interview, which was Andy and the network testing to see if they could work with her again and she failed big time by secretly taping the interview. She was once again trying to control the narrative to the nth degree. It was obnoxious and manipulative as always. Jill has remorse about the result--being booted from the show and reviled by the viewing public--but not the thing she did and harm she caused to her relationships with Bethenny, Alex, and even Ramona. It was so unnecessary.

I just think it's so telling that except for Danielle (RHoNJ), Phaedra (RHoA) and Jill, no former housewife from any of the other shows was banned from their former shows even as a guest at a party. Danielle is batshit and managed to come back as a friend. Jill only managed to earn a reprieve from her banishment after years away, subsequent interviews on WWHL on her best behavior, and was limited to a single scene. Jill's scene from last season didn't reassure me that she's become a better person when she admitted that she missed all of the gossiping and back-stabbing.  Hopefully, Bobby's illness and passing will help Jill gain some perspective about what is actually important in life.

• Love 2
On 1/22/2018 at 11:26 AM, HunterHunted said:

Jill has never truly been remorseful about these actions. The key indicator is that WWHL interview, which was Andy and the network testing to see if they could work with her again and she failed big time by secretly taping the interview. She was once again trying to control the narrative to the nth degree. It was obnoxious and manipulative as always. Jill has remorse about the result--being booted from the show and reviled by the viewing public--but not the thing she did and harm she caused to her relationships with Bethenny, Alex, and even Ramona. It was so unnecessary.

I just think it's so telling that except for Danielle (RHoNJ), Phaedra (RHoA) and Jill, no former housewife from any of the other shows was banned from their former shows even as a guest at a party. Danielle is batshit and managed to come back as a friend. Jill only managed to earn a reprieve from her banishment after years away, subsequent interviews on WWHL on her best behavior, and was limited to a single scene. Jill's scene from last season didn't reassure me that she's become a better person when she admitted that she missed all of the gossiping and back-stabbing.  Hopefully, Bobby's illness and passing will help Jill gain some perspective about what is actually important in life.

I can't remember what Jill did to Ramona but there is some irony the one RHONYC Alex is in contact with is Jill.  

I have always wondered if Jill wasn't holding out for money for her appearances.  At one she did mention Bobby did not want her doing the show any longer.  She certainly attended and threw a lot of parties that had RHs from NY and other franchises.

• Love 3