Type keyword(s) to search

Ghosts of Housewives Past: Jill Zarin, Alex, and the Rest

• Start Topic

Bethenny might want to re-think her no bullshit stance.  I am quite certain people didn't pay her thousands of dollars a day to cook for them.  An auction item at a benefit doesn't really define your pay scale. 

• Love 5

Slightly OT but the current references to A&S; all I can think of is the now defunct department store Abraham and Strauss, always called A&S. I used to work in their display department. They were bought out by Macy's maybe 30 or years ago.

• Love 4

I watched the entire 1st season yesterday and it was great!  Such a different vibe from what the show has become now.  I was waiting for Season 2 to start, but no go.  My entire day was gone, but it was so worth it.  And Bethenny's face has changed SO much from 8 years ago... wow.  She was much less manic also, I'd bet her Adderall dose was much lower then.

• Love 6
On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 4:52 PM, straightshooter said:

Wow, and hearing LuAnn talk about wanting to go out to "forget she has kids" after her son has been giving her a hard time, saying that all of the other parents are home with their kids.  The nanny said it perfectly - "the nannies raise the kids".  

This explains the biggest issue I have with LuAnn - that she's not one bit discreet about her sex life when her kids and their friends/parents of friends will eventually hear about it even if they don't see it when it airs.  THAT is what I find shameful.  Sonja is just as bad.  I have little respect for the two of them for that very reason.  I would never, ever do (or talk about) the things they've done while being filmed because of the impact it could have on my child.  

I think a lot of the "Countess" behavior was to keep the Count as happy as possible while they were figuring out their marriage and keep the kids away from the more adult aspects of it and also I'm sure tptb loved it because anything royalty as distant as it may be plays well. LuAnn tried to keep things on the down low until after her divorce and her kids were older. Sonja on the other hand has a young daughter and I think much worse with her drunken, panty less exploits.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

I think a lot of the "Countess" behavior was to keep the Count as happy as possible while they were figuring out their marriage and keep the kids away from the more adult aspects of it and also I'm sure tptb loved it because anything royalty as distant as it may be plays well. LuAnn tried to keep things on the down low until after her divorce and her kids were older. Sonja on the other hand has a young daughter and I think much worse with her drunken, panty less exploits.

I totally agree.

• Love 1
(edited)

Recent interview with Alex and Simon including vintage footage when Alex describes her aspiration (which she later denied) to move "higher and higher in society".

The video commentator also notes that Alex has apparently backtracked on her insistence that she would never "live in the suburbs".

Alex has reverted to her apparently self-maintained Season 1 hairdo with dark roots and straggling ends. She retains her penchant for wearing unflattering colors in the tan/khaki/beige family. On the positive side, she looks more healthy than in Season 1 when she was extremely thin.

She and Simon predictably insist that they are thrilled to be excluded from the Real Housewife franchise. I hope they are truthful; however, the pair habitually claimed that they were delighted with their circumstances during their tenure on the show despite their documented efforts to achieve higher status ("I made eye contact with Jane Fonda!"). For example, they said that they did not have a  home in the Hamptons because they did not want a residence in this prestigious address and lived in Brooklyn because it was their preference when their choices were obviously dictated by affordability.

I wish them well in Australia. They were uncomfortable to watch on RHONY because of their predilection to prevaricate. Example: Simon claimed the nude photographs of Alex were "above the waist" when her dangling clitoris was plainly visible. His apparent lack of familiarity with the female body (his wife's labia is NOT above her waist) did not  bolster his claims that he is heterosexual.

Edited by grayson
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, grayson said:

Recent interview with Alex and Simon including vintage footage Recent interview with Alex and Simon including vintage footage when Alex describes her aspiration (which she later denied) to move "higher and higher in society".

The video commentator also notes that Alex has apparently backtracked on her insistence that she would never "live in the suburbs".

Alex has reverted to her apparently self-maintained Season 1 hairdo with dark roots and straggling ends. She retains her penchant for wearing unflattering colors in the tan/khaki/beige family. On the positive side, she looks more healthy than in Season 1 when she was extremely thin.

She and Simon predictably insist that they are thrilled to be excluded from the Real Housewife franchise. I hope they are truthful; however, the pair habitually claimed that they were delighted with their circumstances during their tenure on the show despite their documented efforts to achieve higher status ("I made eye contact with Jane Fonda!"). For example, they said that they did not have a  home in the Hamptons because they did not want a residence in this prestigious address and lived in Brooklyn because it was their preference when their choices were obviously dictated by affordability.

I loved Simon saying the boys lived in a "high rise" when they were in NYC, a Brown Stone is not a High Rise! He is still trying to make it sound like they were high society. Oh, and according to the male interviewer, Simon now "owns" a Law firm?!?

• Love 3
(edited)

The "Daily Mail" recapped this video in an article with photographs of the "stunning two-story rural home with a pool and picturesque views of the Australian countryside". They rented that house for the first year that they resided in Australia, but they now live in a modest home on a one acre plot in a rural/suburban area where they raise chickens.

I hope they are genuinely happy with the decision to relocate and did not supply the pictures of the "stunning" property in a disturbing effort to portray their lives as more glamorous than the reality. They were often uncomfortably ostentatious on RHONY.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3675284/Former-RHONY-star-Alex-McCord-prefers-quiet-life-Australia-takes-dig-divorced-ex-castmates.html#ixzz4DZKgMp7b

Edited by grayson
  • Love 2

That area is really beautiful -- I gave Lennox Head, NSW a quick Goog and think I may just have to visit. Any Aussies reading who are familiar with that part of the (your) world, please weigh in if it's as lovely as it appears.

I'm glad A&S and the boys are doing well but I have to ask -- did any of you who viewed the vid notice how twitchy Johann is? Massive allergy attack? A touch of Tourette's? 

Here is a link to van Kempen & Associates, who focus on property law and conveyancing. (Conveyancing is the transfer of legal title of property from one person to another, or the granting of an encumbrance such as a mortgage or a lien.) Simon and his brother are both Directors. I think I read somewhere that Simon is/will be studying law.

https://vkalaw.com.au/who-we-are/

• Love 1

I am glad they are happy, but a lot of that interview reads as sour grapes. 

Simon and Alex slowly lost everything in the United States, because of their insistence on being on this show.  They knew from season one that the show will always portray them as social climbing losers, even if that is not true, yet they still kept signing on.

After they lost their jobs, reputation, and the spot on the show...I doubt if they had the financial means to continue with their lifestyle in Brooklyn, which is quite expensive.

I also felt like Simon thought he should be the star and Alex followed along with his plan.  Sorry, this show has never been about the guys.

I hope they do well in Australia and can leave this show behind once and for all.  They just were not cut out to be reality stars and that is not necessarily a bad thing.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

The underside of that boob. No. It's like a lumpy, raw chicken breast. Ugh. 

Well, that is dreadful. I recall, from my long-ago viewings of "Dr. 90210" -- yes, I confess I watched the first few seasons -- that certain kinds of implant placement can lead to an anomaly called a double bubble. Maybe that's what Kelly has.

• Love 1
On 7/14/2014 at 7:46 AM, ghoulina said:

Wow, I loved Bethenny in the beginning and have tried to give her passes as the years went by - tried to see her side and empathize and all that. But this picture is deeply disturbing. This is a bad forecast for Brynn's future. Who, besides an insecure narcissist, even thinks to see if they fit in their 4-year-old's clothing??? She tries to play it off innocently - invoking images of mother-daughter bonding over clothing. But really she's trying to point out how tiny she is. I fear Brynn is going to end up just as screwed up as Bethenny is. Bethenny should have never had kids. I'm sorry. That's probably a terrible thing to say, and I'm usually not one to be that judgemental. But she has SO many issues. She knows she has issues. She knows what growing up with her own mother and HER issues did - but she didn't stop the cycle. She's funny and a good business woman, entertaining to watch. But she is not selfless enough to really be a good wife and mother. I think she should have recognized that and just married and babied her career. 

I keep seeing photos of her where she looks disengaged from the kiddo, like she is just sort of dragging her along, and just looks preoccupied with something else or unhappy.  She doesn't look like she is 'in the moment' having a good time , it looks more like, ok, let's just get wherever and get it over with. Even in photos where the child is younger, the way she holds her looks awkward and not particularly 'warm'. I'm sure she's doing the best she can, but I just don't know if one can 'have it all' at that level of celebrity and business, etc.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/bethenny-frankel-picks-up-daughter-bryn-hoppy-from-schools-on-16-in-picture-id502470472

bethenny-frankel-bryn-miami12.jpeg

Bethenny+Frankel+Family+Out+Early+Dinner

132382PCN_Bethenny41-500x750.jpg

Bethenny-Frankel-hits-the-beach-with-dau

Slw=.jpg

517137000-bethenny-frankel-and-bryn-hopp

bethenny-frankel-and-her-daughter-bryn-g

On 7/14/2014 at 0:43 PM, ghoulina said:

Bethenny looks an awful lot like The Joker in that photo. Just one more layer of disturbing. 

The 'I'm wearing my 4 years old's clothes' shot-I was thinking Charles Krauthammer.  Other than all this stuff, on the show she is funny and weird and makes me laugh, although I do think some of the cattiness is manufactured like the sleep-over hissy-fit about , hell I can't even remember.  It's good that she probably has a slew of nannies to deal with all the everyday, redundant and sometimes tedious, frustrating and downright boring aspects of having a little kid especially coming to motherhood late in the game and having a celebrity lifestyle before that. I didn't just pick and choose the photos , there are a ton of them like that. Sure there are some where she 'seems' happy, but it looks like for the camera happy, not deep-down. I don't know, maybe it's because of being run-down by paparazzi and they do hang out and do mother-daughter things at home. I hope so.  Stuff and fancy digs and clothes can't make up for time or knowing someone really wants to be there.  Also hope she gets better from the fibroids and the heavy bleeding,  usually worse after you have kids-been there. The consolation is she isn't that far from the change, and won't have to worry about it for that long.

At the beginning of this past season she was actually looking good (and younger) and seemed a little more calm. I hope she isn't going back to skelator-level eating disorder defcon 5.  I didn't think it was going to work with that Jason dude, they just seemed like such polar opposites, him trying to get her to adjust to the 'let's go hang out at grandma's and have sunday dinner all together' stuff.  Did he really think he was going to change her?

Okay, I think judging ANY of these women's parenting skills/level of engagement in their child based on their expressions in a random pap shot is kind of a reach and a pretty slippery slope to go down.

Which isn't to say there haven't been awful/disengaged parents on these HWs shows (if anything, it's practically a requirement), I'm just saying pap pictures aren't really a good gauge for it, IMO.

• Love 8
(edited)

I actually have never seen Bethany's daughter before.  She sure is the spitting image of her father...pretty cute.

I will say that Bethany looks a lot healthier in these bikini shots then the one where she is barbecuing.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 1

Bethenny has had lots of photo ops with Brynn.  (They've been discussed previously on this board, maybe under the B tag.)  IMO she was cannily trying to use her daughter to show the world "look at me, I'm such a mommy."  Photo ops staged (IMO) outside, in front of paparazzi, where she fed Brynn ice cream, and the most gag-worthy was where Bethenny had her and Brynn do the intertwining arms while feeding each other thing that you ordinarily see couples do when they're trying to be romantic (with champagne flutes, etc.).  IMO IMO IMO, I'm sure someone will want to burn me on this, but I go deep in my Bethenny investigations and it's what I think.

Another thing- just like Bethenny is controlling in her regular life (her closet, anyone?  her hospital operating-room-like apartment?  her filing system for her bathing suits and shoes?), of course she is controlling with her daughter.  It's just who she is at this point. I frankly think if I were Brynn I would really look forward to time with my daddy or grandparents.  Time when I can eat a damned hot dog or not have to worry about spilling on my mommy's white rug.   

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, abbottrabbit said:

That part I can kind of see -- a friend was just told not to let her aging dog walk long distances, so when he goes to work with her, she carries him in kind of a dog version of a Baby Bjorn. 

"goes to work"?  Since when does Kelly go to work, LOL?  And why with her dog when she has a huge apartment... 

• Love 1
On 7/8/2016 at 1:40 PM, abbottrabbit said:

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE PHYSICS INVOLVED IN THIS GARMENT. Is it backless? Is it backless and unbuttoned? WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Errrr.....maybe....Kelly ran out of glue sticks for her glue gun?

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/8/2016 at 5:10 PM, OhGromit said:

"goes to work"?  Since when does Kelly go to work, LOL?  And why with her dog when she has a huge apartment... 

Maybe I wasn't clear: A friend of mine was recently told not to let her (my friend's, not Kelly's) aging dog walk long distances, so when he  (my friend's aging dog) goes to work with her (my friend), she (still my friend! Not Kelly!) carries him (my friend's dog) in kind of a dog version of a Baby Bjorn.

I was trying to use my friend's behavior as an example of why Kelly might be schlepping the dog around. I know nothing about the health of Kelly's dog. 

Edited by abbottrabbit
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 7/7/2016 at 6:42 PM, KFC said:

Okay, I think judging ANY of these women's parenting skills/level of engagement in their child based on their expressions in a random pap shot is kind of a reach and a pretty slippery slope to go down.

Which isn't to say there haven't been awful/disengaged parents on these HWs shows (if anything, it's practically a requirement), I'm just saying pap pictures aren't really a good gauge for it, IMO.

I couldn't agree more.  It's outrageous to me that a mom holding her child's hand as they're walking is being "disengaged".   What's she supposed to be doing, stopping every two seconds to kiss and hug her?  I don't see how this is Bethenny being a disengaged mom.   She needs to watch where she's walking,  I used to look ahead when I walked with my kids.  I never knew that made me a disengaged bad mom. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 6
On 7/8/2016 at 1:40 PM, abbottrabbit said:

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE PHYSICS INVOLVED IN THIS GARMENT. Is it backless? Is it backless and unbuttoned? WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Nevermind the physics in the dress.  Is that part of a breast on display in the right photo?  What the heck is going on with that?  Explanations gladly welcomed...

1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Surprisingly self-aware and non-bullshitty interview from Jill Zarin.

Surprisingly, it was a good interview and I hate to say it but at this point I would rather see Jill back on the show instead of Beth and I found myself agreeing with Jill on a number of things.

But yeah, I don't think for a moment that Jill quit.  And sorry Jill, Beth wasn't the monster in your relationship with her.  You even admitted that you came up with the idea of you and Beth having a falling out.  It failed. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Wellllll, except for the "I quit", "I was Fired" BS spin. LOL

Kind of a I got fired for quitting sentiment.  Temper tantrums never work.

Interesting that Jill is confirming a per diem arrangement for all the women.  Somehow that doesn't surprise me and it shows that Bethenny gets the upperhand because they continually film at her house.

Interesting what she had to say about Heather and I can actually see Heather's husband not being on board with the direction the show was going.  When Heather started all the women were either married or in relationships, well except Sonja but she always has her friends with benefits relationships.  By this season there was only Jules that was married and that marriage wasn't working.  It has had more of a single women's vibe.

I wonder how long the good relationship with Ramona will last?

• Love 4
6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Interesting that Jill is confirming a per diem arrangement for all the women.  Somehow that doesn't surprise me and it shows that Bethenny gets the upperhand because they continually film at her house.

Which translates as, no camera time, no paycheck or a much smaller paycheck and that makes freezing out or trying to freeze out a cast member for the first half of the season more egregious.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Which translates as, no camera time, no paycheck or a much smaller paycheck and that makes freezing out or trying to freeze out a cast member for the first half of the season more egregious.

My guess is when they enter into a contract there is also a bare minimum of what they will be paid for the season.   

It also makes changing trips from Mexico to Miami a lot more serious as a pay cut.  Big difference between five and six day trips to a three day trip.  It also is weird they waste filming days with Dorinda cleaning out her bathroom and bedroom with Bethenny and Dorinda cleaning out Sonja's basement.  The three minutes of footage for those exciting moments was probably very expensive.  It also explains why Ramona showed up when Bethenny was relaxing and offered to sit outside her bedroom, stayed a short period of time at Bethenny's birthday party, left the pizza party early, left the lunch early.  She is getting per diem for very short stints.   

• Love 3
23 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Surprisingly self-aware and non-bullshitty interview from Jill Zarin.

Yeah, I don't believe for a hot second Jill quit.  I also don't believe she wouldn't come back to the show.

As to her falling out with Bethany, I believe ego got in both their ways.  Takes two to tango and I believe that was the case here.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I think I'd like to see Jill Zarin return - but ONLY the self-aware Jill Zarin we are gleaming from this article - and a promise not to create story lines and another promise not to be difficult to Andy's staff (apparently she was very difficult to them).   

Bethenny alone is pretty boring.  She's really only interesting with someone who can keep up with her who she can play off of.  Jill is the only person who has been able to do that. 

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Yeah, I don't believe for a hot second Jill quit.  I also don't believe she wouldn't come back to the show.

As to her falling out with Bethany, I believe ego got in both their ways.  Takes two to tango and I believe that was the case here.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I think I'd like to see Jill Zarin return - but ONLY the self-aware Jill Zarin we are gleaming from this article - and a promise not to create story lines and another promise not to be difficult to Andy's staff (apparently she was very difficult to them).   

Bethenny alone is pretty boring.  She's really only interesting with someone who can keep up with her who she can play off of.  Jill is the only person who has been able to do that. 

Their friendship played well because Bethenny was willing to play second fiddle to Jill but there is no way Bethenny will ever relinquish the Top Spot to Jill, and visa versa, now. Although, it would be fun to see Ramona's head spin, then explode, if Jill came back with not only Bethenny's blessing but her invitation to rejoin. LOL

• Love 6
4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Their friendship played well because Bethenny was willing to play second fiddle to Jill but there is no way Bethenny will ever relinquish the Top Spot to Jill, and visa versa, now. Although, it would be fun to see Ramona's head spin, then explode, if Jill came back with not only Bethenny's blessing but her invitation to rejoin. LOL

There must be a reason for Ramona to suck up to Jill.  Maybe Ramona is getting tired of sucking up to Bethenny.  Ramona has a had a zero season this year.  Even her fights with Luann have been lame and baseless.   

• Love 4
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

There must be a reason for Ramona to suck up to Jill.  Maybe Ramona is getting tired of sucking up to Bethenny.  Ramona has a had a zero season this year.  Even her fights with Luann have been lame and baseless.   

Ramona knows not to completely burn bridges and with Jill hosting so many events that other current and former HWs attend, she knows to make nice with Jill right now. With many viewers calling for Jill to return to the show, because they are tired of Bethenny, I think Ramona is just covering all her bases to protect herself/HW job if that were to happen. LOL

• Love 5

The spectre of 'Jill's Return' just won't stay down--like a horror movie where the thing just keeps getting back up and coming at you.  Can no one lop off its head once and for all?

I'm not clicking the interview link, but if she sounds all reasonable and self-aware, I'm suspicious that's just another box checked in her strategy to get back in the Howife system.

• Love 3

If it was so damaging for her marriage, would she have really done Wife Swap? Sure, it's not the same as filming RHONY, but it's still a reality show and putting yourself out there.

I hope to God Aviva never returns (even moreso if her disgusting father's in tow). I would sooner see Jill come back than Veevs.

• Love 5

I liked Aviva and her disgusting father.  She has an interesting story and caused legit drama - at least in the beginning.  Unfortunately for her, I think there is a point at which the women have to sort of like - or at least accept each other.  She burned her bridge with the other cast members and the planned leg-throwing was probably the end where producers were concerned.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

After her interview special with Andy, I really doubt that she will ever be back on this franchise. She burnt her bridge big time.

I think in his book Andy mentioned her return.  So he has zero in the way of backbone. 

• Love 3

IA Andy would take her back, after all this is show business and mostly it's more business than show.  If Bravo thought Jill would bring in the bucks and she wanted to come back she'd be hired in a hot second, imo.  I also agree with what Jill said about the show being totally different now than when she was hired.  None of the main cast members is married and none seemed all that interested in letting the cameras in to their real personal lives.  Jill wouldn't fit in at this point and she seems to realize it.  I think she's right that she saved her marriage and improved her husband's health by leaving the show.  She was way too wrapped up in her public persona and most likely brought all the drama and angst home with her at night.   Who the hell wants to live with that?  Just imagine for example how Jill felt after Ramona wouldn't let her and Bobby come on scary island.  Jill probably obsessed about that the whole rest of her vacation thereby ruining it for everyone else, especially her husband who IIRC had rented a private plane for her!  I'm glad to hear she's invited to Luann's wedding, if they don't film it I hope someone posts some pics.

Edited by zulualpha
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think in his book Andy mentioned her return.  So he has zero in the way of backbone. 

Really? I could have sworn that he said that she would never be back.

1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

Really? I could have sworn that he said that she would never be back.

I don't think he ever said that.  Besides, he seems OK with her now.

The one who's putting a stop to Jillzy coming back is Bethenny.  In the RealityTea interview, Jillzy never said anything about being asked back as a regular cast member.  Why?  Cuz she hasn't been.  And she won't be.  Bethenny would NEVER allow it.  Her thirst for revenge is too great.  Now, you might think Bethenny would take great pleasure in slicing & dicing Jillzy, as she has done to Lu (and will continue to do to Lu as long as she's desperate & stupid enough to remain on the show & take it).  But no.  Bethenny knows Jillzy (as we do) and knows that despite the crap she said in that RealityTea interview, she would dash back to the show in a hot second.  And Bethenny adores & relishes the fact she can deprive Jillzy of ever being able to come back to the show.  That is her ultimate revenge.  I wonder if Bethenny really does enjoy this revenge shtick.  Seems pretty fuckin' sick to me.  Well, makes me sick watching it.

• Love 5

You know, maybe I should share my experiences in spotting both Jillzy & Bethenny out in the Hamptons in last summer.  I only saw Bethenny once -- at a house party on an estate in Southampton, where there were many, many famous people & celebs of various levels of fame.  McCartney was there, Seinfeld was there & many others who were being ogled and fussed over.  When I went to get a drink, I spotted Bethenny right next to the bar, huddled with 2 20-something blondes, who I assumed were PR girls (cuz PR girls here always seem to have the same look -- kinda like Noah's PR girl in The Affair).  Anyhoo, there was Bethenny -- yelling & barking at the 2 girls, who looked at her anxiously.  And she kept pointing at the bar & screaming incessantly at the 2 millennial blonde girls, who kept staring at her so intensely.  Unfortunately, it was too loud to hear what she was saying.  Drats!  Was she upset SkinnyGirl wasn't being served?  Well, it wasn't & guess I'll never know.  Saw her again, maybe a half hour later, not near the bar, but still huddled with the PR girls.  Nobody seemed to notice her, and as far as I saw (even tho it was short & limited), she spoke to nobody except the PR girls.

And I saw Jillzy twice at 2 similar tent events that were sponsored by charity organizations.  Wow, what a difference than when I saw Bethenny!  Jillzy is very a social gal.  She's not bullshitting when she says she has a lot of friends.  She does.  At both events she was surrounded by many different people & was literally swirling everywhere -- often with Bobby, but not always.  Jeez, she seemed to be talking to everyone.  Not me tho.  She was only talkin' to the hoity-toidy gals she's lookin' to be her friends.  Typical Jillzy, eh?

So is this a confirmation of what many of us suspect?  That Bethenny is friendless & Jillzy is very much the opposite?  Hmmm, it seems to be confirmed by my observations.  What it leaves me with is wondering how different the show would be if Jillzy was back and Bethenny was out.  Not gonna happen, but I can dream, can't I?  Oh, I'm not saying Jillzy is anything so great.  Far from it.  We all know that.  But Jillzy's wide circle of friends could actually really help the show.  She could help cast the show in a way Bethenny just can't -- because she is so friendless & isolated.  OK, she did get to Veevs & she may have found Jules thru some sources, but I still think Jillzy's social adeptness among the hoity-toidy set puts her in a much better place to cast the show.  The big question to me is (if she came back to the show) -- would Jillzy's ego get out of control again & would she eventually turn back into the manipulative & insanely annoying PITA she was before they booted her?

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

OK, she did get to Veevs & she may have found Jules thru some sources

She says she did but did she really? I'll bet they were already on TPTB's radar and B just slapped her approval on one and noted the ex-husband's ties to other wives and unique footwear of the other. The wive's connections to Harry Dubin were probably the only intel B brought to the table.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I don't think he ever said that.  Besides, he seems OK with her now.

The one who's putting a stop to Jillzy coming back is Bethenny.  In the RealityTea interview, Jillzy never said anything about being asked back as a regular cast member.  Why?  Cuz she hasn't been.  And she won't be.  Bethenny would NEVER allow it.  Her thirst for revenge is too great.  Now, you might think Bethenny would take great pleasure in slicing & dicing Jillzy, as she has done to Lu (and will continue to do to Lu as long as she's desperate & stupid enough to remain on the show & take it).  But no.  Bethenny knows Jillzy (as we do) and knows that despite the crap she said in that RealityTea interview, she would dash back to the show in a hot second.  And Bethenny adores & relishes the fact she can deprive Jillzy of ever being able to come back to the show.  That is her ultimate revenge.  I wonder if Bethenny really does enjoy this revenge shtick.  Seems pretty fuckin' sick to me.  Well, makes me sick watching it.

Bethenny knows that Jill has all the intel on her that could bring the mighty SKG mogul down and that is why Bethenny would never allow Jill to come back on the show! LOL

• Love 7