Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E05: She by Herself

• Start Topic

As the group celebrates Kandi's Broadway play in New York, the ladies attempt to get to the bottom of Drew's weight-loss business; a date with Tyrone in Philly leaves Sheree's long-distance relationship in peril.

Airdate: 06/05/2022

I felt bad for Sheree, too, but, I don’t understand her desperation.

There is no way in hell that I would wear a vibrator to see a Broadway show or anywhere else.  Good Lord.

• Love 18

I don’t get the vibrating undies either. The play they were seeing wasn’t a sex show. It made no sense. Marlo was right. 
Sanya coming for Dru seems forced. Even though I’m not a Dru fan, she doesn’t owe them an explanation for her mommy makeover. You can still be into fitness after cosmetic surgery. Now if the business is a scam then yes say something but I don’t think Sheree has room to grill her. It took balls for her to mention She by Sheree. Is it 15 years in the making?
I get what Kenya is saying for Brooklyn to have her dad in her life but does Mark have the capacity to be that strong role model to her? If he’s constantly changing up the plans or ending his time early, I don’t know if it’s worth it. 
Wouldn’t it be better to be single rather than chase some parolee around the country?

• Love 9

I feel like Kandi is always trying to turn these girls out .. No one needed to have their clit vibrated during a Broadway play for real .. this isn't some eyes wide shut shit like Kenya said ... Kandi harping on the sexual stuff needs to pull back Jesus christ 

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 13

I'm going to go right in to the superficial because the storylines so far suck.

Kenya and Sheree are looking gorgeous this season. In fact, all of the women have a beautiful glow up. Even Marlo who I never considered attractive looks great. Nice wigs, better makeup and all the things. Kenya must be on some anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds because she's too damn calm. I do like calm Kenya, though. 

I don't feel sorry for Sheree at all. What the hell is she doing devoting so much time to a felon? Is the man pool in Atlanta that bad? I also want to know what Sheree has been doing for money all these years. She still has her house and seems to spend a lot on glam. So what's the secret? 

I agree Kandi is getting stale and boring with all her sex promotions. Especially since she admitted she and Todd hardly do it anymore. Give it a rest, Queen. You don't need any more money so sit back a bit and enjoy your kids. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
39 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't feel sorry for Sheree at all. What the hell is she doing devoting so much time to a felon? Is the man pool in Atlanta that bad? I also want to know what Sheree has been doing for money all these years. She still has her house and seems to spend a lot on glam. So what's the secret? 

Yeah, I mean, I suppose I should give her props for being open minded, but I don't think I will ever be comfortable with that, personally. Thank God travel wasn't on her dime, but still. 

Good question about what she's doing for cash. She never got that six figure payout from Bob, so I dunno. Also, it will forever baffle me how Sheree missed the boat on doing a fitness hustle. She let Phaedra, Kenya, and now Drew(!) scoop her. Drop it with Drew does sound like a scam. Drew looks as if she barely works out, yet she has a fitness "passion"? 🤨

Sheree needs to leave the fashion alone. She's never been known for her outfits. Her Elvira: Mistress of the Dark getup needs to go.

I also agreed with Marlo that Kandi's constant sex talk is getting juvenile. I get that it's her brand, but the vibrating panties to go see a play that sounded like For Colored Girls, but for men was weird. If it were her dungeon show, I could understand, but this? Very odd.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I feel like Kandi is always trying to turn these girls out .. No one needed to have their clit vibrated during a Broadway play for real .. this isn't some eyes wide shut shit like Kenya said ... Kandi harping on the sexual stuff needs to pull back Jesus christ 

Kandi is always pushing her businesses, even if it come at the expense of her friends. That was just a stupid game to me and not funny at all.  I don't blame Kenya or Marlo for not participating.  I mean who wants to do that ? 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I don’t get the vibrating undies either. The play they were seeing wasn’t a sex show. It made no sense. Marlo was right. 
Sanya coming for Dru seems forced. Even though I’m not a Dru fan, she doesn’t owe them an explanation for her mommy makeover. You can still be into fitness after cosmetic surgery. Now if the business is a scam then yes say something but I don’t think Sheree has room to grill her. It took balls for her to mention She by Sheree. Is it 15 years in the making?
I get what Kenya is saying for Brooklyn to have her dad in her life but does Mark have the capacity to be that strong role model to her? If he’s constantly changing up the plans or ending his time early, I don’t know if it’s worth it. 
Wouldn’t it be better to be single rather than chase some parolee around the country?

Unless the next episode will reveal what Sanya is trying to articulate to Drew, she needs to forget about it. That was the absolute worst , she said nothing to Drew, even I was confused ?  Poor communication skills. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

Good question about what she's doing for cash. She never got that six figure payout from Bob, so I dunno. Also, it will forever baffle me how Sheree missed the boat on doing a fitness hustle. She let Phaedra, Kenya, and now Drew(!) scoop her.

I think Sheree is basically lazy. If it's not going to come easy she's not interested. 

10 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Didn't Tyrone feed her a load of crap about having alot of money waiting for him once he got out of prison? I seem to remember something like that from the last time she was on the show. Of course it's most likely all lies. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Aw... Poor Sheree! Swathed in her fur, crying, getting stood up & humiliated by that loser. I will never understand why she seemed so certain that she was the only woman he was talking to all those years in prison. The man had nothing but time on his hands & wanted money in his commissary. Not very bright. I'm glad she wasn't having sex with him, but that's probably why he dumped her. I also liked Kenya being supportive.

Marlo riding the bicycle was cute. I dunno about leaving the Citi Bike with the door man to watch though. I wish they had shown more of the play. It sounded great.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, NowVoyager said:

Aw... Poor Sheree! Swathed in her fur, crying, getting stood up & humiliated by that loser. I will never understand why she seemed so certain that she was the only woman he was talking to all those years in prison. The man had nothing but time on his hands & wanted money in his commissary. Not very bright. I'm glad she wasn't having sex with him, but that's probably why he dumped her. I also liked Kenya being supportive.

Why is she so desperate for a man? She's a very pretty woman. You think she'd know better than to waste years talking to a man who is incarcerated. I get that you might stand by someone you were already involved with through their legal troubles, but to "meet" a guy in prison and wait for years for him to be released? No way!

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, queta said:

Why is she so desperate for a man? She's a very pretty woman. You think she'd know better than to waste years talking to a man who is incarcerated. I get that you might stand by someone you were already involved with through their legal troubles, but to "meet" a guy in prison and wait for years for him to be released? No way!

I guess if she ever gets kicked off the show again she could always transition to love after lockup lol 

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I like the slow burn of the season so far.

Ms. Olympic:  Trying to have her moment with that strange conversation she had with Drew where even I was giving off the same expression as Kandi while she was talking.

Kenya:  She's been on her best behavior... for Kenya that is.  Judging by next weeks preview I'm guessing she and Marlo will fall out... again.

Marlo:  On the bike alone made me laugh 

Drew:  Why does she hold a peach?

Sheree:  So her prison lover proved not to be Prince Charming?  Are we surprised?

• Like 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I like the slow burn of the season so far.

Ms. Olympic:  Trying to have her moment with that strange conversation she had with Drew where even I was giving off the same expression as Kandi while she was talking.

Kenya:  She's been on her best behavior... for Kenya that is.  Judging by next weeks preview I'm guessing she and Marlo will fall out... again.

Marlo:  On the bike alone made me laugh..though if the NYC bike is anything like the Chicago Divvy, she's going to be charged quite a bit of coin if she doesn't check in the bike after a certain time period.

Drew:  Why does she hold a peach?

Sheree:  So her prison lover proved not to be Prince Charming?  Are we surprised?

Drew is so shitty lol. Her business seems shady as hell. Ralph is just trash.

Marlo zinging Drew at the end was cracking me up. She actually was pretty good this episode.

Tyrone and Sheree are just weird as hell. Something seems off with the whole thing.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I do not feel bad for Sheree, that guy is not the hill you want to die on, he lives in her phone.  I did get excited because I instantly recognized the restaurant she was waiting at, it is the Caribou Cafe on Walnut, a wonderful little French restaurant. 

Kandi could have had a sizzle reel for her play so we could see a little bit of it, every B'way play has something for a commercial on TV, it is a shame we didn't get one for this play. 

I did not understand the deal with Marc and the baby, did he want to see her but not have an overnight with her? Or did he want to throw a wrench in Kenya's plans just in case she might have had a date?

Sheree's talking head look was the worst. Elvira hair is not a good look on her and her boobs! Did she not look like Kandi from the neck down?

Kandi and her sex toy thing, beyond immature and cringe worthy.

Marla was really fun this episode.

Olympic runner wanted to talk to Drew but could not articulate what ever it was she wanted to say. 

Drew and her husband seem off. Her business is hard to pin down and what is it that he does? Is laundering money for him thru her "workout" business?

• Like 1
  • Love 10

I think (I hope, LOL) Sheree knew Tyrone before his "unfortunate incarceration" (shout out to "Designing Women").  Otherwise her involvement with him makes no. damn. sense.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, jalady said:

I think (I hope, LOL) Sheree knew Tyrone before his "unfortunate incarceration" (shout out to "Designing Women").  Otherwise her involvement with him makes no. damn. sense.

Wasn't Tyrone at the center of the Sheree and Nene's "Fix ya teeth!"-"I'm a Rich Bitch" fight? Or am I just making shit up? Waaay too many years of housewives' episodes in my head!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 6/5/2022 at 8:04 PM, JonnieUniteUs said:

I don’t usually watch WWHL afterward it’s on before I shut it off but I think Andy is wearing lipstick and I think I have the color he’s wearing.

Drew took a beating on that show. Andy, the polls, and the callers were relentless.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

We need to nominate "She By Herself" for the best name of an episode in all categories and genres in the history of television

Maybe? Below Deck's episode last night was titled "Salty Seamen".

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

Sorry, the category is really:  We need to nominate "She By Herself" for the best name of an episode in all categories and genres in the history of television of shows I watch.  LOL, but yes, Salty Seamen is pretty good too.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

she for real needs to stop trying to defend this it was STUPID and had NOTHING to do with the play .. it has gotten to a creepy level with her and this sex stuff now 

Creepy is right, why is it she is always asking about the other women's sex life? To just say everyone else was uptight seems shady, if everyone is giving the remote control panties the side eye Kandi has to see it is HER and not THEM! I'd be pissed if my husband was hitting the remote for another woman sitting next to me, odd does not begin to explain Kandi's preoccupation with sex, it is making people uncomfortable! And top of the weirdness she wants the women to sit in a theater, watch her play and get their jollies...that is a bridge too far.  

The fact that Kandi had those toys hand delivered by people wearing very little, (tape on the nipples before 5pm, I am clutching my pearls), was a bit much, what if someone's kids saw that?  That whole thing was a bit much.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
to too
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Creepy is right, why is it she is always asking about the other women's sex life? To just say everyone else was uptight seems shady, if everyone is giving the remote control panties the side eye Kandi has to see it is HER and not THEM! I'd be pissed if my husband was hitting the remote for another woman sitting next to me, odd does not begin to explain Kandi's preoccupation with sex, it is making people uncomfortable! And top of the weirdness she wants the women to sit in a theater, watch her play and get their jollies...that is a bridge to far.  

The fact that Kandi had those toys hand delivered by people wearing very little, (tape on the nipples before 5pm, I am clutching my pearls), was a bit much, what if someone's kids saw that?  That whole thing was a bit much.

Everybody knows you only wear nipple tape AFTER 5p  ~ Phaedra

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Creepy is right, why is it she is always asking about the other women's sex life? To just say everyone else was uptight seems shady, if everyone is giving the remote control panties the side eye Kandi has to see it is HER and not THEM! I'd be pissed if my husband was hitting the remote for another woman sitting next to me, odd does not begin to explain Kandi's preoccupation with sex, it is making people uncomfortable! And top of the weirdness she wants the women to sit in a theater, watch her play and get their jollies...that is a bridge too far.  

In regards to Kandi...there is an old saying 'Those who aren't having sex are the ones talking about it so much'

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

Way back in the time when dinosaurs still roamed the earth and I was in college, it was a thing to do to for awkward girls to become pen pals with guys in prison. They advertised in the school newspaper. Yes, I admit, I did it.....for about a nanosecond, then came to my damn senses. I was 18. Sheree is how old? Even if she knew Tyrone from before, a prison relationship occurring entirely via phone or message, c'mon now Sheree, you know better than to think that was real. She is a very attractive woman, can be funny as hell, and seems to have more than two brain cells to rub together; there must be a decent dude in Atlanta for her soemwhere.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Don't watch Below Deck but Salty Seamen just sounds like a description of people at sea with some sort of gripe. She by Herself is a clever and very shady play on Sheree;s nonexistent design line. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

Way back in the time when dinosaurs still roamed the earth and I was in college, it was a thing to do to for awkward girls to become pen pals with guys in prison. They advertised in the school newspaper. Yes, I admit, I did it.....for about a nanosecond, then came to my damn senses. I was 18. Sheree is how old? Even if she knew Tyrone from before, a prison relationship occurring entirely via phone or message, c'mon now Sheree, you know better than to think that was real. She is a very attractive woman, can be funny as hell, and seems to have more than two brain cells to rub together; there must be a decent dude in Atlanta for her soemwhere.

I think they had prisoner ads in Right On Magazine.

• Useful 1
On 6/6/2022 at 1:13 PM, byrd said:

Kandi is always pushing her businesses, even if it come at the expense of her friends. That was just a stupid game to me and not funny at all.  I don't blame Kenya or Marlo for not participating.  I mean who wants to do that ? 

Kandi needs to go. She promotes something every season. Enough already. She has no story line without these business ventures.

• Love 3
On 6/6/2022 at 11:30 AM, bichonblitz said:

I'm going to go right in to the superficial because the storylines so far suck.

Kenya and Sheree are looking gorgeous this season. In fact, all of the women have a beautiful glow up. Even Marlo who I never considered attractive looks great. Nice wigs, better makeup and all the things. Kenya must be on some anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds because she's too damn calm. I do like calm Kenya, though. 

I agree Kandi is getting stale and boring with all her sex promotions. Especially since she admitted she and Todd hardly do it anymore. Give it a rest, Queen. You don't need any more money so sit back a bit and enjoy your kids. 

So true about Kenya, Sheree, and Marlo looking good.

Kenya might have had her butt implants removed because her backside looks nice and natural instead of square.

Also, was there a bonus for who could have the most ridiculous hair in their talking head?

Sheree looks like Elvira going to a 1960's prom and Drew looks like Cindy Lou Who from When the Grinch Stole Christmas.

I felt bad for Sheree but her dating a man so beneath her is more embarrassing than getting stood up. 

Kandi wants to promote her 300 businesses in the show even if it makes no sense. I will give her props for having a successful play.

On 6/6/2022 at 8:14 AM, dosodog said:

At this point I don't care who Sanya comes for. As long as Ross continues to grace my tv screen!  Hottest husband in the housewives universe!

That man is fine.

• Love 5

So was Drew saying that Lebron James sent her drinks, listened to her music before games, and whatever else? I missed part of that scene, but is that who she was talking about? My knowledge of sports ball is very basic, so that is who first came to mind when I saw part of the scene, but I am probably wrong at who they were hinting at.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She is obsessed. The more she indulges the greater her cravings. She's constantly trying to rope her castmates into her adventures. It's one reason I don't buy her stated objection to Todd's New Jersey apartment. The woman has threesomes in her current marriage. We saw how she kind of ambushed Cynthia on the stage of her sex show. She can't keep out of the strip clubs yet we are supposed to believe Kandi feels some kind of way because Todd had relations in that condo. Nah, it's just a power play.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I finally got around to watching this episode and I agree that Kandi needs to stop with all of the sexual bullshit.

She won't of course because she is shilling her sex toys just as she did with the restaurants.

I wish people would learn that sex and true intamancy are often two separate things, people may fuck like rabbits but that does not mean that they are connected any deeper than that..Hello Drew & Ralph and countless others both public & private.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

So was Drew saying that Lebron James sent her drinks, listened to her music before games, and whatever else? I missed part of that scene, but is that who she was talking about? My knowledge of sports ball is very basic, so that is who first came to mind when I saw part of the scene, but I am probably wrong at who they were hinting at.

Yes I am pretty sure she meant Lebron James. She says the king of basketball and he calls himself King James. I really doubt it tho. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Marley said:

Yes I am pretty sure she meant Lebron James. She says the king of basketball and he calls himself King James. I really doubt it tho. 

Hah! I really doubted she had music! Is she a singer that had songs to listen to? 

Signed,

Mrs. Donny Osmond, (as long as we are living in a fantasy world, lol).

• Wink 1
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Hah! I really doubted she had music! Is she a singer that had songs to listen to? 

Signed,

Mrs. Donny Osmond, (as long as we are living in a fantasy world, lol).

She did have music! She wasn't big as a musician, like I don't think she had any real hits. But, she kind of became known in the culture for playing a version of herself, the singer Drew Sidora, on The Game. That's where I know her from.

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1

She has no story line without these business ventures

I don't mind that. It beats starting fights for the sake of starting fights in order to secure next season's peach.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

She did have music! She wasn't big as a musician, like I don't think she had any real hits. But, she kind of became known in the culture for playing a version of herself, the singer Drew Sidora, on The Game. That's where I know her from.

I just clicked on a few of her songs and why isn't she doing something with her music now??? She could record a song with Kandi, I mean if Kandi could make Kim Z. sound good (ish), imagine how good Drew would be! That would be a good story line, less shady than the odd work out app.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I just clicked on a few of her songs and why isn't she doing something with her music now??? She could record a song with Kandi, I mean if Kandi could make Kim Z. sound good (ish), imagine how good Drew would be! That would be a good story line, less shady than the odd work out app.

It is kind of ironic because all the other ladies really look like they have slimmed down.

I am not saying Drew is fat (she is far from fat) but even with the 20-pound weight loss and liposuction, she still looks the same as last season.

• Love 5
(edited)

Sheree is an attractive woman, she is in good shape, she is funny when she wants to, she has a house in Buckhead, and she seems to have an income on top the Real HW one. Why is she with Tyrone? He embarrassed her when he knew she was filming. 

I don't have any issues with Kandi. I like her, and although I know it's one of her businesses, I think she could tone down the sex (toy) talk. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

21 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I wanted to hear more about Gene Simmons and Marlo.  That got glossed over.  And it could have been...interesting...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6