Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: She's Not Who You Think She Is

• Start Topic

Pam gains notoriety once the “Dateline” episode airs. As she squares off against Betsy’s daughters in a civil suit for the insurance money, public opinion turns against her. Leah Askey finds her seat as District Attorney challenged by Mike Wood, whose campaign centers around Pam’s connection to Betsy’s murder.

Original airdate 4/5/2022

• Love 1

"I didn't kill my mother, if that's what you mean. The balcony did."

First off, what a way to end that sentence, second, way to tell on yourself, Pam. For someone who's into true crime, you think she would've covered her tracks better. The main reason she got away with all this stuff for as long as she did was because of how hideously inept the original investigation was. I'm amazed Pam didn't get struck by lightning after swearing to tell the truth in court.

God, those poor daughters. That scene at the restaurant, with Pam and the money...if I were that daughter it'd be all I could do to keep from punching her. I love how she handled it, though - that whole thing of matching her handwriting on the receipt to the letter was fantastic. As was the shredding of that document requesting destruction of evidence. Gotta take the small victories where you can find them.

I love how Pam's own family seems beyond done with her :p. And I love the town turning on her, too. And the prosecutor getting upset that Pam doesn't seem to care much what happens to her with the election...I'm just laughing. That's karma for ya, baby. 

18 minutes ago, saoirse said:

I am amazed by Renee Zellweger’s performance throughout this show. She really commits to being incredibly unattractive.

This. 

• Love 20
(edited)

I want to reach thru the TV and punch her myself. It seemed like everyone was really afraid of her. I just can’t imagine being afraid of someone who looks and acts like her. I’m worried about the poor neighbor now, she should have changed her locks. I’m just living for Pam and the creepy DA to go down. I was wondering why the civil case couldn’t use her statements regarding the money and also ask for medical proof of her supposed injuries. It’s hard to believe every judge would somehow be on her side.

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 18
23 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

I love how Pam's own family seems beyond done with her

The more you see of her son, the more you have to suspect that being the unfavorite was actually Sara's good fortune.

It's not clear how financial issues will play into the denouement, but wouldn't it be great if the Derby Street house were Pam's downfall?

• Love 11

The Pam Hupps of the world are the reason why returns can be so complicated?!?!?

How much of this is hyperbole?  Did she really donate Sara’s baby shoes, or distribute compromised lozenges, or keep her husband from eating?

• Love 8
(edited)
23 minutes ago, nora1992 said:

How much of this is hyperbole?

I'd like to know those things, too.  Did she really write that awful letter to the Mariah Day?

One thing Pam said that was true, "I'm the best thing that ever happened to Dateline."  Heh.

Edited by JudyObscure
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

Not much really happened in this episode.  I've watched enough Judge Judy and People's Court to know that if it wasn't in a contract, it didn't exist.  Therefore, it wouldn't really matter how many people Pam told that she was going to put the money into a trust-Betsy left the insurance policies to her and that's all that legally mattered no matter how sympathetic the daughters and repulsive was Pam.

• Love 17

Therefore, it wouldn't really matter how many people Pam told that she was going to put the money into a trust-Betsy left the insurance policies to her and that's all that legally mattered no matter how sympathetic the daughters and repulsive was Pam.

And everyone, including Pam, agreed that Pam was a liar.

• Love 13
(edited)

I saw at least one Dateline episode regarding Pam but after a quick Google search and watching the show I realize I forgot just how awful she is. I didn't actually remember what's still to come, or Mom's murder. Once the show is over I hope they air them again, I'm, sure that many people want a second viewing.  I can't imagine how they are going to wrap this up so quickly knowing what's coming but as they have done such a great job so far I trust them. I admittedly don't want it to end, Renee and the entire cast are spectacular.

One thing I noted is the opposing candidate up against  Askey in the next DA election used the unfair case against Russ as a reason not to vote for Askey. I tried to find out if those commercials actually aired, I do hope they did. Askey deserved to be ruined for what she did to Russ.

This has been such a great series, what a treat!

I'm hoping after it ends we get an update from the daughters, Russ, Betsy's family and Pam's neighbors. I imagine they would love for this to all be over but perhaps being able to rip into Pam for a whole new group of viewrs would be cathartic.

Edited by CapeCodLuv
  • Love 22

Please tell me Pam's testimony at the civil trial is a word for word recreation, because WOW. This woman's narcissism knows no bounds, and yet, she cannot handle the attention when the heat turns on her.

I'm guessing people were scared of Pam because she's just overtly creepy enough that you don't quite know if you'd be in trouble. Like leaving the dead squirrel for the neighbour to find, for instance.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, RunningMarket said:

Please tell me Pam's testimony at the civil trial is a word for word recreation, because WOW. This woman's narcissism knows no bounds, and yet, she cannot handle the attention when the heat turns on her.

I'm guessing people were scared of Pam because she's just overtly creepy enough that you don't quite know if you'd be in trouble. Like leaving the dead squirrel for the neighbour to find, for instance.

I truly can't remember the details of the Dateline episode or episodes I watched which is why I so want to do a re watch. I have to believe the squirrel incident and her threatening treatment of the women at the fitness center are real. If the next door neighbor told others about the squirrel they would understandably be frightened. I sure for heck would not want to be her enemy, look what she did to friends and family.

I can't understand how her husband stayed with her, and am not sure I believe he didn't know about at least some of her actions. What a spineless worm. If they do have an update I would love to hear him stumble around trying to explain how he missed everything and seemed to condone her stealing from the girls. Even if he had no idea about her being a murderer he had to have known keeping the money was wrong. Was he frightened of her or did he just enjoy benefiting off of her being a sociopath?

• Love 15
(edited)

"Are they literally skipping?" 

Pam is literally the worst, I would have grabbed that hamburger and shoved it into her stupid smug face. I really am so impressed by Renee Zellweger being able to play a character so utterly loathsome and being unafraid to make her look so unattractive. Especially in the way she hunches around like Richard III in full villain mode, I'm surprised the floor didn't open up and swallow her when she was on the stand. Did the daughter really figure out that Pam forged the letter that way? Pam isn't very smart, I can imagine that her overestimating her own smarts will lead to her downfall.

I loved the expressions on everyone's faces in the court while Pam just rambled on about people "bugging" her, especially her very stressed out lawyer. It really sucks that there isn't more that the daughters can do right now to get the money back, I feel so bad for them. No wonder heading to California sounds so good. 

I am really enjoying getting to watch the whole town turn on Pam, even her family is getting tired of her. Her son seems like a real lump, being the kid she dislikes the most has probably been for the best for Sara, who seems like a pretty well adjusted normal person, at least as much is possible when Pam is your mother. Everyone treating her like she's carrying the plague is pretty great, even if she is getting away with her crimes and getting her big payday (for now) its clear that everyone in town wants nothing to do with her. I'm glad that her neighbor caught onto her now before its too late like poor Betsy, but evil cant be easily hid from. Hopefully she changes the locks or goes to stay with an out of town friend or relative before Pam strikes again. 

When she finally goes down, I'm making popcorn and opening my favorite wine, its going to be a cause for celebration. I hope we also get to see the downfall of the crooked DA, although I do like watching the two of them doing battle. Their both so awful there is no one to root for, although Pam is an actual murderer so I guess she is the greater of two evils, unless you count the DA's awful haircut. First the DA is like "what do you want me to do?" when Pam wanted her to wave her magic legal wand to make everyone stop hating her, then she showed up at her event to spread her Pam stink everywhere, an epic battle between garbage people.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 20
15 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

I want to reach thru the TV and punch her myself. It seemed like everyone was really afraid of her. I just can’t imagine being afraid of someone who looks and acts like her. I’m worried about the poor neighbor now, she should have changed her locks. I’m just living for Pam and the creepy DA to go down. I was wondering why the civil case couldn’t use her statements regarding the money and also ask for medical proof of her supposed injuries. It’s hard to believe every judge would somehow be on her side.

The insurance case drives me crazy. However, I understand why the Judge ruled in her favor. Pam didn't technically do anything wrong. Is it absolutely wrong and disgusting to keep the money? Yes of course, but Betsy signed over  that policy to Pam and didn't leave anything saying Pam had to give the money to the daughters. Of course a good person would do the right thing but we're talking about Pam.

Legally she could keep it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
20 minutes ago, Cozytea said:

The insurance case drives me crazy. However, I understand why the Judge ruled in her favor. Pam didn't technically do anything wrong. Is it absolutely wrong and disgusting to keep the money? Yes of course, but Betsy signed over  that policy to Pam and didn't leave anything saying Pam had to give the money to the daughters. Of course a good person would do the right thing but we're talking about Pam.

Exactly, it was in her rights because there was no contract, nothing in writing. Everyone knew Betsy didn't intend to give her life's saving to Pam but legally she was fine. Morally she was dead wrong. It's just amazing how outraged she was at being questioned for doing so, she really couldn't seem to believe they were trying to hold her accountable. And then to be upset because people turned on her? What a fascinating character! And again, how did her husband back her up? He had to have known it was morally wrong. What a spineless piece of crap!

• Love 13
42 minutes ago, Cozytea said:

I knew Pam would win the case but they made it seem like the attorney for the daughters presented no evidence at all. I know they did that to highlight Pam’s behavior but they could have at least asked for proof regarding her mental problems and/or presented the idea that neither she nor Betsy were in the right frame of mind when they signed the papers. Maybe they did more in real life than was shown. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I knew Pam would win the case but they made it seem like the attorney for the daughters presented no evidence at all. I know they did that to highlight Pam’s behavior but they could have at least asked for proof regarding her mental problems and/or presented the idea that neither she nor Betsy were in the right frame of mind when they signed the papers. Maybe they did more in real life than was shown. 

yeah, the daughters' attorney was either a fan of Pam (how anyone could be is beyond me) or totally inept

even if it didn't win them the money, having them testify would have showed who Pam was.

and wasn't there some question on whether Betsy really signed that insurance over to Pam's control?

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

I watched it and couldn't believe the neighbor lady not only took the dirty (ant-infested?) lozenge but then ate it. And I spent the whole time wondering why all these people kowtow to her and give into her obvious power plays. But, then, they all think she's a murderer and they all now know she kills animals, and I wonder what I'd really do if I thought Petty Pam would break into my house and kill my dogs. I think that's kind of where Leah was when Pam mentioned knowing her address. That's some scary stuff.

I don't think the judge was on Pam's side. If anything, the judge asking the girls' lawyer during closing arguments to please provide evidence indicated to me he was not on Pam's side. It's the plaintiff's duty to prove their claim. The judge seemed objective and did his job; unfortunately, there did not appear to be any evidence that Betsy wanted the girls to get the insurance money.

(And I hated rooting for Leah when she finally clued Pam in on what happens if the other person becomes DA.)

• Love 22
2 hours ago, CapeCodLuv said:

Exactly, it was in her rights because there was no contract, nothing in writing. Everyone knew Betsy didn't intend to give her life's saving to Pam but legally she was fine. Morally she was dead wrong. It's just amazing how outraged she was at being questioned for doing so, she really couldn't seem to believe they were trying to hold her accountable. And then to be upset because people turned on her? What a fascinating character! And again, how did her husband back her up? He had to have known it was morally wrong. What a spineless piece of crap!

I would love to know what the husband thought. Obviously Pam is a psycho and thinks nothing of keeping money that should go to the daughters of the woman she killed.  But her husband, irl did he ever question Pam as to why she'd keep the money.  Spineless piece of crap is a great description. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, dovegrey said:

I watched it and couldn't believe the neighbor lady not only took the dirty (ant-infested?) lozenge but then ate it. 

YES! I was sitting here like, "No, no, NO, do NOT eat that!" Ick. 

And god, the scene with the neighbor lady waking up only to see Pam sitting there...talk about a nightmare scenario. I actually flinched at that. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, dovegrey said:

I watched it and couldn't believe the neighbor lady not only took the dirty (ant-infested?) lozenge but then ate it. And I spent the whole time wondering why all these people kowtow to her and give into her obvious power plays. But, then, they all think she's a murderer and they all now know she kills animals, and I wonder what I'd really do if I thought Petty Pam would break into my house and kill my dogs. I think that's kind of where Leah was when Pam mentioned knowing her address. That's some scary stuff.

I don't think the judge was on Pam's side. If anything, the judge asking the girls' lawyer during closing arguments to please provide evidence indicated to me he was not on Pam's side. It's the plaintiff's duty to prove their claim. The judge seemed objective and did his job; unfortunately, there did not appear to be any evidence that Betsy wanted the girls to get the insurance money.

(And I hated rooting for Leah when she finally clued Pam in on what happens if the other person becomes DA.)

Yes, the Judge did what he had to do legally. There was no evidence of misdeeds on Pam's part. Betsy made a huge mistake in not leaving a contract saying that Pam should distribute  the money between the girls after death. 

• Love 9
19 hours ago, saoirse said:

I am amazed by Renee Zellweger’s performance throughout this show. She really commits to being incredibly unattractive.

She’s really great in this. I’d love to see her do more parts like this one. I’m not a really big fan of the romantic comedies except I did love her in Bridget Jones diary. I don’t mind the fat suit at all. She really is fantastic in this. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

But if Pam ever gets convicted, can the slayer rule be applied retroactively?

• Useful 2
7 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

Not much really happened in this episode.  I've watched enough Judge Judy and People's Court to know that if it wasn't in a contract, it didn't exist.  Therefore, it wouldn't really matter how many people Pam told that she was going to put the money into a trust-Betsy left the insurance policies to her and that's all that legally mattered no matter how sympathetic the daughters and repulsive was Pam.

Do they ever explain, I can’t remember, why Betsy was so moronic as to name Pam her beneficiary and not her two daughters even if they had to wait till they were of age?  

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, chediavolo said:

Do they ever explain, I can’t remember, why Betsy was so moronic as to name Pam her beneficiary and not her two daughters even if they had to wait till they were of age?  

I can't understand this either. Betsy had a mother and a sister.  They did lightly touch in earlier episodes that one daught had stolen money from the Grandmother and had a boyfriend Betsy and Russ didn't like. I got the impression Russ wasnt great with money.  Maybe it comes down to Pam being the master manipulator.  And staying in her ear at her weakest state. Constantly reassuring Betsy that she (Pam) would help the girls not blow all the money. Idk. Just so sad.  

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, nora1992 said:

Idk. Is there any money left? I'm assuming Pam dosen't have any money now. So even suing her if convicted would seem pointless. 

• Love 5

I was a little confused by this episode. What happened in Florida? Pam digs up money, blow drys it, moves. Where did this money come from? Then they showed her with stacks of cash, stuffing it into a bag or something. Was that money from Betsy or her Mom? Hope they eventually explain all this. 
Those poor daughters, I don’t know how they held back from physically attacking Pam at the restaurant. And during the lawsuit trial, Pam’s lawyer was even looking at her like he couldn’t believe her behavior and the craziness that came out of her mouth. Even her own husband (who apparently wasn’t very bright) and her son look at her like she’s nutso. 

• Love 18
(edited)
3 hours ago, CapeCodLuv said:

What a fascinating character! And again, how did her husband back her up? He had to have known it was morally wrong. What a spineless piece of crap!

Behind every raging narcissist is a spineless dependent doormat. They find each other.

They've alluded to the daughters' money and behavior problems in two episodes. I think the show chose not to go into it any more than that out of respect for the daughters' feelings.  Betsy believed Pam would do the right thing.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 4
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, AManfred said:

Dateline tweeted this last night:

I would love a re-airing of the Dateline episode, maybe with a "where are they now" update or with scenes from TTAP.

Whoa!!!!  lol  That woman is a trip.

If she repeats a thing enough times and uses her svengali look people just fall into line and let her get away with things. She is determined and most folks just don't want to deal with her and let her do or say what she wants. That was her move, and fortunately it didn't work with that attorney and judge on the witness stand.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I was a little confused by this episode. What happened in Florida? Pam digs up money, blow drys it, moves. Where did this money come from? Then they showed her with stacks of cash, stuffing it into a bag or something. Was that money from Betsy or her Mom? Hope they eventually explain all this. 

I am very confused about the cash Pam is always ironing or blowing dry.  Where did it come from?  Why is she blowing it dry and ironing?  Was it wet?  Why?  Why does her husband just watch her doing this without any questions?  I think I've missed something.

• Love 14
14 hours ago, nora1992 said:

The Pam Hupps of the world are the reason why returns can be so complicated?!?!?

How much of this is hyperbole?  Did she really donate Sara’s baby shoes, or distribute compromised lozenges, or keep her husband from eating?

And what about all of the money she was “cleaning” in Florida? Did she perhaps kill someone there? I hadn’t heard about that before.

• Love 8

I'm starting to be less bothered by the fat suit -- I typically think doing that is pretty terrible because those fat suits are so awful-looking and obviously there are plenty of actresses that size who could do every bit as good a job and of course constantly get blocked from other roles because of their size. BUT. In this case? The fat suit makes her look grotesque because it's prosthetic. A woman who is that size naturally is not grotesque. In fact, the real Pam Hupp (at least from the clip above, the first time I've ever seen her), is perfectly normal-looking. Obviously she's grotesque on the inside, but you see what I'm getting at, I hope! I'm starting to see how it functions artistically in a really effective way. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Whoa!!!!  lol  That woman is a trip.

If she repeats a thing enough times and uses her svengali look people just fall into line and let her get away with things. She is determined and most folks just don't want to deal with her and let her do or say what she wants. That was her move, and fortunately it didn't work with that attorney and judge on the witness stand.

That clip is off the wall crazy. I just laughed out loud. What a psychotic piece of work. When she and her husband were skipping outside the restaurant I yelled “psycho! “ 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, izabella said:

I am very confused about the cash Pam is always ironing or blowing dry.  Where did it come from?  Why is she blowing it dry and ironing?  Was it wet?  Why?  Why does her husband just watch her doing this without any questions?  I think I've missed something.

Same. There was a mention of a woman who had just died, and Pam was very eager to leave Florida immediately, so there is the insinuation that Pam had something to do with her death and wanted to get the hell out of dodge. Oh - and the beginning scene of Pam getting rid of something in a trash bag in the swamp.

• Love 9
51 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

That clip is off the wall crazy. I just laughed out loud. What a psychotic piece of work. When she and her husband were skipping outside the restaurant I yelled “psycho! “ 

They were skipping outside the court house, after winning the case.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

here was a mention of a woman who had just died, and Pam was very eager to leave Florida immediately, so there is the insinuation that Pam had something to do with her death and wanted to get the hell out of dodge. Oh - and the beginning scene of Pam getting rid of something in a trash bag in the swamp.

I'm confused about what happened there because it was something shady and it didn't seem to fit with the two murders we knew about and might have been present time or a flashback, it was hard to determine. But I did feel strongly that Pam was in the swampy area digging up the trash bag with money in it that she had hid there and was therefore drying the now damp money in the bedroom. That seemed clear to me. The money was damp from being buried in such a moisture rich environment. It couldn't have been buried too terribly long though or it would have become way too compromised to be saved by a hair dryer.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5

The Florida scene took place in the past --  before Mark and Pam moved to Missouri. It was a follow-up to the scene at the swimming pool  where Pam was supposedly taking care of an elderly woman with severe gout. I'm assuming she died and Pam found a way to get her hands on some of her money. I think the money was in the white bag she was heaving into her car's trunk. Possibly it was wet for some reason -- we may find out more about that in the final episode. (I am completely new to this entire story so I have no idea.) 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, cinsays said:

and wasn't there some question on whether Betsy really signed that insurance over to Pam's control?

I wondered that, too.

6 hours ago, nora1992 said:

What is the slayer rule?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, JeanJean said:

I wondered that, too.

What is the slayer rule?

It is the law or laws meant to prevent a murderer profiting from the crime.  If Pam had been treated as a suspect from the start, the insurance company could have delayed or redirected payment.

Ever see Knives Out?  It was part of the plot.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I love this show so much, that I am actually depressed that it is ending. Renee really has me (and most) hating Pam with the fire of 1000 suns. Emmy please!

Same. Between this and The Dropout both ending soon, I don’t know what else to watch.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, izabella said:

I'm not sure what it says about me, but my first question was "Why doesn't she just put that cash in the dryer?"  Heh.

But yes, I believe the implication is that she somehow swindled the gout lady and hid the cash until people started asking questions, then fetched it and started making plans to move.

• Useful 6
  • Love 8
50 minutes ago, Lovecat said:

But yes, I believe the implication is that she somehow swindled the gout lady and hid the cash until people started asking questions, then fetched it and started making plans to move.

Yes, that's what I thought too. The implication was there, but it was not as clear as it could have been. (Maybe a scene or 2 was cut?) It didn't help that the discussion about the Gout Lady was in the previous episode a week ago and the scene was a quick one. 

I am really loving this show even though having watched all the previous Datelines, I already know how it ends. The acting by Renee Zellweger and Josh Duhamel has been terrific. I'm enjoying seeing the cops and the DA being exposed by this series as the incompetent and dangerously narcissistic public servants who cared more about their careers than finding out who the real killer was.

Such a disservice to Betsy's family, and especially to Russ.

Also, want to add that the podcasts, which I didn't discover until after this series started, are very good. Definitely worth listening to  if you're enjoying the series.

• Love 11
22 hours ago, AManfred said:

I would love a re-airing of the Dateline episode, maybe with a "where are they now" update or with scenes from TTAP.

Me too. I had never heard of this case until this show. And that clip above shows while Zellweger maybe exaggerating her, she's not far off.

I noticed when she was reading a true crime book, she had post it notes in different sections. How to tips? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

On 4/6/2022 at 3:57 PM, Cozytea said:

Yes, the Judge did what he had to do legally. There was no evidence of misdeeds on Pam's part. Betsy made a huge mistake in not leaving a contract saying that Pam should distribute  the money between the girls after death. 

I can easily imagine Pam having coerced Betsy to sign it over to her just as she coerces every single person in her path. It's really hard to believe that Pam is able to bully -- in her passive aggressive way --  just about anyone she wants to. 

On 4/6/2022 at 4:15 PM, Cozytea said:

I can't understand this either. Betsy had a mother and a sister.  They did lightly touch in earlier episodes that one daught had stolen money from the Grandmother and had a boyfriend Betsy and Russ didn't like. I got the impression Russ wasnt great with money.  Maybe it comes down to Pam being the master manipulator.  And staying in her ear at her weakest state. Constantly reassuring Betsy that she (Pam) would help the girls not blow all the money. Idk. Just so sad.  

I was wondering if perhaps the older daughter had not stolen money from the grandmother, but Pam had. I don't think we ever heard that daughter denying it, so maybe I'm wrong.

I guess Pam's testimony in the insurance money case was from the transcripts, but why did she keep saying, "I can't hear you." Obviously she could. Was that her way of playing up her supposed brain injury? Was she trying to get sympathy? (Is she that dumb to think anyone would be sympathetic to her?)

In an earlier episode there was mention of her suing a doctor or hospital because her son had cerebral palsy. Her son looks perfectly fine. We know she's a pathological liar, but how could she think she had a chance of winning such a suit when her son did not have CP? I assume this was not made up for the show.

Now that lozenge... So many questions. What the heck was on it? I assume it was just an old lozenge, sticking to the wrapper, covered with purse debris. How could her [ex-]friend put that in her mouth!?!? Geez. I know people are intimidated by her, but how hard it is to say, "No thanks." or "I don't want it." or "You keep it." Just say no. Yuck. And my last question: Is there any possibility that Pam had poisoned it? I really don't think so, but what a coincidence that after the woman takes the lozenge, she gets sicker. I guess it's just a coincidence.

I don't know the whole story, but I sure hope the daughters get the insurance money. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, peeayebee said:

Now that lozenge... So many questions. What the heck was on it? 

My first thought was that it was squirrel fur. Seriously. But probably just lint. 😁

• LOL 8
  • Love 2