Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E23: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

The reunion continues with an update on the Real Housekids of Salt Lake City; the women discuss the allegations and rumors about Mary; Lisa breaks down after Heather and Whitney hold her accountable for her attempt at an apology.

Airdate: 03/06/2022

I know we've ALL been waiting for an update on the housekids...

• LOL 17
(edited)

Seems Mary’s church members could bring lawsuits against her - that’s the only thing about Mary I want to hear about.

But it’s a long shot because churches have a lot of freedom to collect and spend money however they want - thus the attraction for con artists. 

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, FlyingEgret said:

Meredith is a lawyer? Goodness. Can you imagine her showing up to court with feathered blazers galore???

Don’t forget the side runners of Brooks Marks masking tape.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Good God Meredith dashing away really showed off how Ill fitting that whole “suit” really is.. the cut of the jacket gives her a paunch and the pleats in the pants make them seem like a garment flaw that would be sent to a discount store to be sold. 

• Love 21
(edited)

We learned to navigate lol aka we just allow her to do what she wants and brush it under the rug 

You are the facsimile (definition noun

an exact copy, especially of written or printed material) of God… it’s a cult 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Good God Meredith dashing away really showed off how Ill fitting that whole “suit” really is.. the cut of the jacket gives her a paunch and the pleats in the pants make them seem like a garment flaw that would be sent to a discount store to be sold. 

That’s the most generous description of dash that I’ve ever read….

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)

To think that, before this, the thought of watching others read the texts on their phones seemed stultifyingly boring.

I underestimated myself.

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 11

If I were Lisa I would look at Andy and say is this entire reunion going to be lets pile on Lisa or are you going to unleash the hounds on the rest of the women sitting here. He hasn't really adressed anything with Whitney, very little with Heather and Jenny and he has let Meredith run the show. I despise a pile on.  

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

They've spent like 5 minutes on Jen Shah and she's the worst human on this stage. Are they holding back for part 23...uh. 3?

They really need to bring back the 2 part reunion.. this padding and stretching these things longer then that just draaaaaags on 

• Love 16

So I sat here for most of 2 reunions thinking to myself, "Wow, I had no idea Heather hated Lisa so much" and then Heather tells Lisa, "I wanted to come out here and be on your side but it's your fault I'm not" (more or less 😄 ) - Heather, you're as full of shit as the rest of them.

Meanwhile - I didn't notice last week that Meredith was wearing mesh fingerless gloves - just what that outfit was missing 😄

Even Andy seems to hate Lisa.  I don't care - they're all a bunch of jerks; I like Lisa the best because she is always the most appropriately dressed, looks good in her clothes and can walk in her high heels.  (Just like Kourtney is my favorite of the 3 Kardashian twats because she hasn't had the giant butt implants! 😄 )

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)

Heather and Whitney need to shut the fuck up. I don’t like Lisa but they are so pissed at her but not Mary at all? Why are they not calling that evil cult leader out? Who cares the amount that Cameron gave evil Mary, he still got swindled out of money.

God Heather is disgusting me. 

What is Whitney fucking yammering on about?

I fucking hate gang ups.

Why is Andy speaking for Meredith? Is he banging Brooks and funding his ugly ass fashion line. Andy is so far up Meredith’s ass.

I kind of liked Heather before this shit. She’s just so annoying during this reunion tho and I wish she would shut the fuck up. 

Meredith I see no tears! 

Oh Meredith just shut up pls. Such a fucking fake.

Whitney and Heather you are so fucking obvious we get it you hate Lisa.

Not really interested in seeing any of the stupid husbands lol especially gross Seth.

This kind of sucked lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 9

Boring reunion considered the season itself included an arrest and a cult leaders crazy comments. I don’t care for the kids but especially couldn’t stand Jennies obnoxious daughter. There was no need to show that kid again.

• Love 9

The only part I found interesting was the brief discussion about religious cults. Mary’s isn’t the only cult - and other religious cults would condemn hers while operating theirs on a worldwide scale, with the blessing of social and justice orgs. Most humans are incredibly gullible.

• Love 11

Another reunion where you can’t get a straight answer because everyone has to talk over the person answering the damn question. Andy, ask the question, then immediately mute everyone else’s mics!! So annoying. 

• Love 7
(edited)
11 hours ago, Marley said:

Why is Andy speaking for Meredith? Is he banging Brooks and funding his ugly ass fashion line. Andy is so far up Meredith’s ass.

I've wondered about a Brooks/Andy hookup. It would explain a lot.

And remember that Bravo receives income from any housewife product that's promoted on the show.

A couple of nuggets that were audible despite the screeching and talking over each other:

- Heather says she's being cancelled (by the viewers)

- Somebody says gross Seth is unemployed. Perhaps he lost the job in Jackson, MS (or it ended - I think he does rapid corporate turnarounds or dissolutions)

- Meredith takes more baths than Cleopatra.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

I get confronting Lisa more than Jen because they don’t have first hand knowledge of Jen’s of alleged criminal behavior (other than the stolen purse which was already talked about) However, they’ve all experienced Lisa’s endless lies and starting rumors about someone, then running straight to that person & saying ‘they’re all talking about you! But not me! I’m your friend!’  Shes also the worst fake crier I’ve ever seen. Even worse than Kyle Richards.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I kept trying to figure out why Meredith is sitting at such an odd angle.  Is it because of her strange clothing choice?  Maybe she can't bend any other way while wearing that.  Of course she has to reveal her red soles too.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, 65mickey said:

If I were Lisa I would look at Andy and say is this entire reunion going to be lets pile on Lisa or are you going to unleash the hounds on the rest of the women sitting here. He hasn't really adressed anything with Whitney, very little with Heather and Jenny and he has let Meredith run the show. I despise a pile on.  

Whitney made clear that Lisa spends much time off camera also spreading rumors and gossip about the other women. She told Meredith that Lisa has said much the same as her on-screen rant, off camera and has talked about everyone else too. So I think it's hitting the fan for her in this reunion because clearly she does start a lot of shit and likely too because Mary isn't there and they have to fill the time with something.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

And remember that Bravo receives income from any housewife product that's promoted on the show.

This I did not know, what if it has been a brand that had been created long before the HW came on the show or is it when a product is developed during a season?  

2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Meredith takes more baths than Cleopatra.

Meredith should come up with a line of bath products like towels, bath bombs, inflatable bath pillows, candles, (always have to have a line of candles in every HW city, some times two HW's have them), a little stool for your friend to sit on while you have a full blown conversation, etc...

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
(edited)

I don't know the contractual details, but I remember reading that Bravo and the housewife kind of brainstorm ideas and the housewife promotes it with Bravo's support. I'm sure it does not apply to pre-Bravo brands.

That's why we've seen so many products surface on the series and then die a quiet death.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 6
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Meredith - “I am going through what no one should ever - “.

It’s wrong to compare grief, but your elderly father dying when you’re middle aged is the natural order of things. My father dropped dead of a massive heart attack at the scene of my mom’s car accident when I was 17.  And yet I didn’t wail about suffering what no one should ever suffer. Because at 17 I knew that there was greater suffering in the world. 

So I just compared grief, shame on me. But Meredith is reminding me a bit of Megan McCain, whose performative grief over My Father is legendary. 

Yes, that.  I don't know what her father died of but I could guess he was in his 80's + given Meredith's age, I get missing your father but the constant crying is wearing thin when it is done to garner sympathy or redirect a questions during the reunion.  Meredith was so over come with grief that she was able to remember who reached out and who did not. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Meredith - “I am going through what no one should ever - “.

It’s wrong to compare grief, but your elderly father dying when you’re middle aged is the natural order of things. My father dropped dead of a massive heart attack at the scene of my mom’s car accident when I was 17.  And yet I didn’t wail about suffering what no one should ever suffer. Because at 17 I knew that there was greater suffering in the world. 

So I just compared grief, shame on me. But Meredith is reminding me a bit of Megan McCain, whose performative grief over My Father is legendary. 

"OH GOD I'M CRYING!!!  I NEED A TISSUE!"  

That was so ridiculous, I laughed out loud.  And you are so right, I was expecting her to say, "no one should ever have to bury their father!"  Like, yeah, actually most people do.  

1 hour ago, LakeGal said:

I kept trying to figure out why Meredith is sitting at such an odd angle.  Is it because of her strange clothing choice?  Maybe she can't bend any other way while wearing that.  Of course she has to reveal her red soles too.  

Her foot is turned in such a way that she is laying her shoe on it's side.  She has to be doing this on purpose to show the red, I'm surprised her foot didn't go numb.

41 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Lisa has always confused this show with a high school popularity contest. I'm shocked at how stupid she is; she's terrible at the game.

She is not good at this, but she is probably really good at it in real life, when there are not cameras around to capture it all.  

• Love 12

I think Heather always tries to go so hard at Lisa because she's still upset that, when they first started the show, Lisa didn't remember ever meeting Heather.  Heather knew Lisa (from school?), but Lisa acted like they had never met before.  

It's like that super popular girl that you always remember, but they have no idea who you are.  

I've always believed that Heather carries this hurt that Lisa never felt Heather was "good enough" for her to remember, which feeds into Heather's deeper "not good enough" childhood scenario, what with being almost expelled from her community & all.

• Love 19
(edited)

This reunion feels like it's dragging.

If Whitney feels like Lisa is constantly leaving traps for her, why does she always take the bait? That's on Whitney, not Lisa.

Lisa did say some messed up stuff regarding Meredith but goodness, it seems like Heather and Whitney are obsessed with bringing her down. I couldn't stand every time they cut to them sitting there with those smirks on their faces. And Heather constantly speaking under her breath when Lisa was speaking. I'm not mad at Meredith for confronting her but Andy needs to hold H and W accountable too, they've been involved in all the shit stirring this season. Is Andy going to address all the memorial talk and Meredith supposedly calling the FBI narrative they were pushing? Here we are talking about Mary's church, in comes Heather "Well Lisa brought Cameron on". Jeez. Her hatred for Lisa is pretty obvious and makes no sense when you consider she forgave Jenn for literally anything but will fault Lisa for everything.

I felt a little uncomfortable with all the Cameron talk. I understand he was on the show and he spoke to Whitney and had a friendship with Lisa, but the man is dead. Let him rest.

So Lisa's hot mic moment was the most shocking thing this season but Jenn getting arrested was not? Gotta love their priorities. I hope Jenn get's put under the spotlight in the next episode but I won't hold my breath. Hopefully someone asks about Sharieff's internal bleeding. This pile on Lisa is getting old. 

Edited by MaggieG
  • Love 16
11 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

I think Heather always tries to go so hard at Lisa because she's still upset that, when they first started the show, Lisa didn't remember ever meeting Heather.  Heather knew Lisa (from school?), but Lisa acted like they had never met before.  

I think that's definitely a big part of it - playing into Heather's insecurities. But I also think there's festering annoyance as well, since on the one hand, Lisa pretends not to remember Heather in college, yet, had no problem spreading stories about Heather's supposed "good time girl" status. So, which is it? Sounds like Lisa talks a lot of smack, and even when caught red-handed, never owns up to it, which can be infuriating.

I wish Heather & Whitney would just sit back and shut up about Lisa, since it does them no favours, and there's plenty of rope for Lisa to hang herself with on her own.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes, that.  I don't know what her father died of but I could guess he was in his 80's + given Meredith's age, I get missing your father but the constant crying is wearing thin when it is done to garner sympathy or redirect a questions during the reunion.  Meredith was so over come with grief that she was able to remember who reached out and who did not. 

She said he had Covid.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

One thing, regarding Lisa, that I found interesting is her ability to lie as much as she breathes ! One example : the fact that she always speaks when the cameras are off. She says that she doesn't... Cue a few minutes later, at the end of part 2, her going to Meredith to speak... off cameras (with the "ugly house" comment) !

• Love 11
On 3/6/2022 at 7:06 PM, FlyingEgret said:

Meredith is a lawyer? Goodness. Can you imagine her showing up to court with feathered blazers galore???

These have to be the worst dressed housewives in the franchise. All of the reunion looks were butt ugly and looked like cheap costumes !! Just ugly ..

• Love 10
(edited)

Why doesn't Andy drop the Lisagate Hot Mike Moment and start going in on Jen Shah? He is the worst. He's letting it drag on and on and on.... 

Heather, shut up. Where is that sweet ex mormon outcast that we all loved so much in the first season? Oh, right. Fan favorite, famewhoredom took over.

So Cameron's donation to Mary went from $300,000 to $30,000? Because Lisa just made a mistake and couldn't remember? What else can't she remember? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Why doesn't Andy drop the Lisagate Hot Mike Moment and start going in on Jen Shah? He is the worst. He's letting it drag on and on and on.... 

Because dopes like me tune in, hoping to see it happen.

• LOL 3
20 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

I think that's definitely a big part of it - playing into Heather's insecurities. But I also think there's festering annoyance as well, since on the one hand, Lisa pretends not to remember Heather in college, yet, had no problem spreading stories about Heather's supposed "good time girl" status. So, which is it? Sounds like Lisa talks a lot of smack, and even when caught red-handed, never owns up to it, which can be infuriating.

I wish Heather & Whitney would just sit back and shut up about Lisa, since it does them no favours, and there's plenty of rope for Lisa to hang herself with on her own.

I completely agree with you.  I have no love for Lisa, and she's proving on this reunion that she straight-out lies.  But, on each reunion Heather shows up with guns a-blazing and there's backlash and Lisa ends up getting sympathy for a supposed gang up.  

I'm also WAITING for Jen Shah to get some heat.  She's done worse than any of them (though Mary's come close) and she acts like she is the victim.  It's crazy that anyone is spending time blasting Lisa for her crazy housewives games when there's an accused grifter just sitting pretty.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Glama said:

I was so looking forward to the topic of Meredith's chest plate, but to no avail. Sigh. 

It really is the biggest cliffhanger isn't it? I'm going to be PO'd if it doesn't show up in episode 3.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4