Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E23: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, Cheezwiz said:

It really is the biggest cliffhanger isn't it? I'm going to be PO'd if it doesn't show up in episode 3.

It sure is. We know we are not going to get any straight answers or resolution re: Mary's cult or Jen Shaw's scam operation, so we are all counting on the big reveal about the chest plate. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Glama said:

It sure is. We know we are not going to get any straight answers or resolution re: Mary's cult or Jen Shaw's scam operation, so we are all counting on the big reveal about the chest plate. 

I think that chest plate would be a wonderful addition to Andy's clubhouse decor, it could go next to Tamra's old implants.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 3/6/2022 at 11:10 PM, princelina said:

(Just like Kourtney is my favorite of the 3 Kardashian twats because she hasn't had the giant butt implants! 😄 )

I don’t know if we can still say this is true lol judging by this insta from the other day 

5997C9A4-021D-4AEA-B102-3F96F00387AE.jpeg

• LOL 1

Watching this nonsense again, and Heather and Whitney are literally like children. And Jesus Christ, Meredith with the dramatics. “I’m processing, I’m verklempt, I need a tissue, my family is being attacked”. Oh just shut up Meredith. WTF did you sign up for a reality tv show for? So your creepy son could get exposure for his clothing line? Your children are adults, they choose to be on the show and take the benefits from it, they can take the heat from it too. 

Heather was relatable S1. She’s just a jealous mean girl now. Through all this I feel bad for Lisa. She needs to get away from Whitney, she’s dragging her down. 

• Love 6
On 3/7/2022 at 4:03 PM, TheCouchPotato said:

C’mon now. Haven’t we all had those rants where we call our best friend a whore, her husband a loser, and her kids stupid? No, just Lisa. Ok, but is she really that off? 

Eddie Murphy GIF by Coming to America

I feel guilty mildly venting about nameless friends on here now and then. I can't fathom ever saying (or thinking) the stuff Lisa said about Meredith. I'd be heartbroken if a friend of 10 years spoke about me and my family that way. 

That said, it did feel like A LOT of focus on Lisa. I never like gang-ups. They feel yucky even if I don't care for the person. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I feel guilty mildly venting about nameless friends on here now and then. I can't fathom ever saying (or thinking) the stuff Lisa said about Meredith. I'd be heartbroken if a friend of 10 years spoke about me and my family that way. 

That said, it did feel like A LOT of focus on Lisa. I never like gang-ups. They feel yucky even if I don't care for the person. 

Yes, in a real friendship, it’s painful and heartbreaking but I don’t think anything is real with the women in the housewives franchise, unfortunately. 

• Love 4