Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Omelette You Finish But...

• Start Topic

After a wild night off, a hungover Parsifal III crew puts the pieces of the night back together as they prepare for the second charter of the season. Tensions come to a head in the interior department when Gabriela and Ashley can’t agree on who’s in charge, forcing Daisy to step in. Tom finds it increasingly difficult to find his footing on deck and with Ashley. When a group of returning charter guests board the ship, their high demands and quick temper leave chef Marcos and Daisy feeling lost at sea.

Airdate: 03/07/2022

• Useful 1
(edited)

Ashley really needs to get over herself.  She's not all that.

Marcos is so cool.  "Learned my lesson".  I can only imagine how hard it would be to cook with my kitchen leaning.

Gary is smart to not be hooking up, we'll see if that lasts.  lol

Sorry Daisy, you're the boss.  It's your job to have them work together.  You can't just blow it off.  Gabriella is at least twice the stew Ashley is.

Guests from hell got kicked off a plane.  Shocker.

Mom had to have her steaks well done.  The rest of us bloody carnivores never understood.

Dopey hat dude must be looking for air time.  Hell, I can make a decent omelette and I'm not much of a cook.  I can't imagine Marcos making a bad one.

Edited by PaperTree
  • Love 17
(edited)
1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

I’m convinced Ashley came to this job ready to make herself the star of the season. Chasing after Gary (& he doesn’t even seem interested), wearing a suit that is at least 2 sizes too small, fighting with Tom, arguing about being second stew, not accepting Gabriella’s apology and trying to make herself Daisy’s pet. Lots of screen time for her. Personally, I do not find her particularly charismatic when she’s getting all of this screen time and she’s way to enthralled with herself.

Perhaps you missed the part where she has big boobs. 

Edited by Jack Sampson
  • LOL 18

You have to wonder if the producers contact the worst guests from previous seasons and say hey come back on and  act like obnoxious assholes for us again. We will give you a steep discount and you can leave a really small tip. It'll be fun.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

When Gabriela was trying to explain to Ashley how A keeps talking over her, and A did it 3 times in quick succession while she was trying to explain...ugh.   

Glenn's so easygoing and all he wants is his transom washed (not a euphemism) and they mess it up.  Poor Kelsie. Never follow Tom's advice.

• Love 17

I totally thought Glenn turned the wheel just to heel and have some fun. That primary guy is a douche, so the night before he said it was the best steak ever and then the next morning recants to say it was bad? Why couldn't the primary just say well done? These guest deserve to be left on the island, they are horrible.  

• Love 12

Ashley quickly disproved the notion that she's more mature than Tom. If anything, she is less. Her snotty attitude towards Gabriela showed that clearly. Not to say Tom is mature either. Both represent the very worst of their generation, and the stereotype of spoiled, lazy, participation trophy little brats. They have no work ethic whatsoever and it's clear they are only here to be on TV. 

I wish Gary would quit encouraging Tom to go after Ashley. I'm not sure if he's doing it to get Ashley off his own back or if he's just stirring the pot, but it's gross and it's pointless. Ashley is clearly not into Tom.

Glenn's so easygoing and all he wants is his transom washed (not a euphemism) and they mess it up.  Poor Kelsie. Never follow Tom's advice.

I'd have to re-watch but I'm pretty sure it was Gary who told Kelsie they only had to rinse it down because it would be open.

Regarding preview:

Spoiler

I sure hope we don't lose Marcos to a head injury. He is easily one of the best chefs the BD franchise has ever seen, not to mention the nicest.

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I'd have to re-watch but I'm pretty sure it was Gary who told Kelsie they only had to rinse it down because it would be open.

It was Tom, because Kelsie jokingly raged at him "Tom!!!!!" or "said to herself don't listen to Tom" or something like that  (either talking head or solo as she went back to clean it) around when she mentioned liking to follow rules.  Later Gary came and didn't do a great job of directing her either, but I think he said use soap and wipe it, but they didn't do that well and then Glenn looked at it.  

• Useful 3
18 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Oh lord, these guests.  Good to see her husband is as crazy pants as she is.  

Will Tom or Ashley ultimately have the most stanky attitude?

I'm going with Ashley.  I think Tom's issue is that he's green on a sailboat but he seems willing to learn (although he does apparently have a temper).   He's definitely super concerned about his hair and his cologne but that is likely age.   I'm not quite sure why he had to apologize to Ashley when she was worse than he was the night before, nor do I understand why he is interested in her in the slightest.  Especially after his remark on the first day that he hoped she had a good personality to go with her looks (boobs).  She has proven that she does not.  

Honestly, so far she's like a female Gary from last season.  She's apparently in the middle of a triangle and I have no idea why, other than big boobs.  She's a pretty enough girl but her attitude is repulsive.  She's sexing up a coworker on day one, less than 12 hours after meeting him, putting down another and three or four days later is basically telling that coworker she's horny and begging to be laid.  It seems like I remember reading that these charter seasons are six weeks long in real time.  Can some of these people not be "single" for six weeks?  I don't get it.

17 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I’d love to see Marcos beat Charles with the biggest frying pan in the galley.

I’m seeing some horrid Hannah in the way Daisy manages.

Ha!  You win for the funniest comment.  I would pay money to see Marcos wallop Charles with a frying pan.  

Daisy is a terrible manager.  First, she drinks like a fish on the first day in front of her crew.  No bueno.  And now she wants to Gabriela and Ashley to work out their own differences.  Um, that's what you're there for, Daisy.  

Gabriela definitely needs to let Daisy know that she cleaned up the bar, after Ashley was instructed to do so, and she also needs to put Daisy on notice that Ashley thinks the second and third stew designations are passe.  (No doubt Ashley wouldn't feel that way if she were second stew.)  

15 hours ago, aqusdealer said:

Nobody could be THAT much of an asshole.

My ex disagrees and has proven that yes, somebody CAN be that much of an asshole.

These guests are disgusting.  Getting booted off a plane for their behavior would immediately make me cancel their charter.  They are going to be high maintenance, whining, complaining, miserable twits who will leave a bad tip and make sure to point out why their tip got dinged.  

I also don't understand why, if you are insistent on having X number of guests, and the boat only sleeps Y, you don't choose a larger boat.  Was Captain Lee busy?  We know Captain Sandy would jump in front of the camera for anything.   But yeah, put more demands on the crew by having them split the master with a drape.  Ugh.  

Marcos is a dream.  I would not appreciate the charter guests coming into my galley but he's so easygoing.  And his food looks delish.  

Gabriela is a solid stew and Kelsie appears to be a hard worker who doesn't complain.  I think Tom may prove to be solid once he buckles down and gets more familiar with the boat.  

Ashley is clearly going to be the problem -- and nothing will be done.  Daisy won't want to address it, which is clear since Gabriela went to Gary (Gary!) for advice.  I will give Gary this -- he did give her good advice.  

Love Colin and Marcos.  They are absolutely my type. 

Three episodes in and BDSY is far more interesting than BD was all last season.  

• Love 16

I do believe Bravo gets the worst clients back for another episode for all the drama that goes with it.  Normally it is entertaining, but this group is beyond awful. The over the top reaction to an omelet, just made that guy look like a total Dick.  Which we already knew.  

Having money does not give you class.

• Love 9
18 hours ago, PaperTree said:

Guests from hell got kicked off a plane.  Shocker.

I loved Daisy's reaction to that news. 

The lip plumped woman wanting her steak cooked well done. Gaaaaah. She probably wanted ketchup or A-1 on it. Money definitely doesn't buy class with this group.

15 hours ago, aqusdealer said:

The guy complaining about the food had to be coached by the producers. Nobody could be THAT much of an asshole.

You probably need to talk to some people in service jobs. They are out there, loud and proud.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, AnnieBananie said:

I'm guessing there was more to being kicked off the plane than just the omelette. Where did I read - Twitter? - that they refused to comply with the mask mandate?

That would not surprise me. You know, because injecting your lips and getting your breasts done is natural, but a mask is unnatural.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, AnnieBananie said:

I'm guessing there was more to being kicked off the plane than just the omelette. Where did I read - Twitter? - that they refused to comply with the mask mandate?

That wouldn't surprise me!!  Especially when the primary said in a snarky voice "I think it's okay now to hug each other" when they arrived at the boat. 

I think the omelette story was made up, because it's not that easy to "sneak" up to First Class on a plane anymore, let alone steal someone's food.  

What did surprise me is the bikini that said "Biden for President" - wasn't that the same woman who wore some kind of "Tits for Trump" bathing suit last time?  

Not getting political here - it just seemed weird to me, and where do you even find stuff like that???  I get hats, caps, t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc., but bikinis? 

Overall, I just find this person, her husband and her mother super annoying and extreme attention whores!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 14

I didn’t understand why the mother wasn’t in business class along with the daughter and husband?  (First class isn’t really a thing anymore except on a few airlines).  Erica is an attorney…imagine selecting her to represent you in court?  That VOICE.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

These guests are disgusting.  Getting booted off a plane for their behavior would immediately make me cancel their charter.  They are going to be high maintenance, whining, complaining, miserable twits who will leave a bad tip and make sure to point out why their tip got dinged.  

I thought I heard that asshole guy say that "if he doesn't like something it will come out of their tip," as they were walking towards the boat.

Those guests are horrible, the one saying "can you imagine me hanging anything up?" was stupid, the asshole guy saying he could get better food at the bowling alley, (seriously, bowling alley fries rule along with the strange bowling alley ketchup but I digress), and all of them scoffing at gazpacho (that is pronounced gazpacho, Daisy, not gazpachio), because it sounded disgusting, aren't these people supposedly well traveled and they don't understand food from other cultures?

I am 100% sure the mother got booted from the plane because of something more than an omelette, which is funny because that asshole guy wouldn't have complained about it and not eaten it, lol.  

My wish for these charter guests is that Glenn and Gary decide to go railing to water and they all roll off the deck and get eaten by a Cracken.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

My word these guests are awful all over again! If it were me, I would have never stopped cringing over my behavior and commentary from the LAST trip on tv, but to do it again and still be awful? (Disclaimer: I would never behave that way anywhere)

I wonder what they think of the crew trashing them in their TH's last time? You know those fame whores watched it and know that they all really thought about them! I'm actually surprised they didn't say anything about it.

Charles (or whatevs his name is) was just a dick because he was so hungover, and because he *can* be one and the crew can't do anything about it. Wretched soul. Marcos handled it nicely and didn't get mad like whatsherface from last season.

1 hour ago, MartyQui said:

Erica is an attorney…imagine selecting her to represent you in court?  That VOICE.

Omg! I can't, I can't! I'd plead guilty to stop my ears from bleeding!

"So like, juuuudge, dude, my client was just like doing their thingggg, and ya know, it's not that big of a deal, so like just let them off, mmmkay?"

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

The guy who complained because there were tomatoes in his omelet had written "dislikes nothin'" on his preference sheet. 

Gabriela definitely needs to let Daisy know that she cleaned up the bar, after Ashley was instructed to do so, and she also needs to put Daisy on notice that Ashley thinks the second and third stew designations are passe.

Actually she said second and third stew were "obsolete." I don't think she knows what that word means, she probably meant irrelevant. 

Even if they have the same amount of experience, one has to be second and the other third. Otherwise they'd be constantly fighting over who is supposed to do what. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My wish for these charter guests is that Glenn and Gary decide to go railing to water and they all roll off the deck and get eaten by a Cracken.

From your mouth to Cracken's ears. Next to the last guests (bottomless stomachs) they are so classless.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, aqusdealer said:

The guy complaining about the food had to be coached by the producers. Nobody could be THAT much of an asshole.

Yeah most people wouldn't act that way towards service people, who could mess up their food.

And even if he were inclined to talk shit like that in their faces, even horrible people will balk at doing that in front of cameras, where they could end up crucified for behaving badly.

They'd really have to be convinced by other people to act out on camera.  

Would not surprise me if they are actors and the names are fictional so they're playing roles that producers wanted.

But let's say they were real.  Why would the producers re-book these people, who were horrible to the cast last season?

Because it's good TV!

And they're sadists.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Jobiska said:

"Medium plus" is not a thing.   She kept saying it and irritating me.

Did she say also say she wanted her steak dark brown not light pink or maybe I dreamt that lol…..  regardless this crazy uncouth couple is really messing with the chef for no apparent reason.

• Love 4
(edited)

And just like that irritating stone in your shoe, here are my episode comments….

As usual, all comments are made in order of scenes broadcast.

Ashley – you are *not* all that and a bag of crisps.  Unless those crisps went straight to your backside, midriff, and other areas, which it seems they did.  Your cellulite would make a plastic surgeon gag.  Maybe some are fooled by your… front.  But… how can I put this… sacks packed with too many groceries tend to sag…

Tom:  Calm down, sober up, and apply yourself.

Ashley:  “Let’s go clean, yay!”  Yeah, that’s what you’re there for.

Food truck chef sharing his sexual experiences – yuck.

Freezing the frame on the preference spreadsheet – are there enough poached eggs in the universe?

Daisy conveys pretty quickly how these repeat guests will be offensive.

Tom:  Don’t waste your time.  Ashley isn’t worth it.  Unless you like cows.

“They’re bringing different friends.”  Yeah, if you saw those guests before, you’d be surprised they had *any* friends.

Daisy:  “I *told* you they were crazy!”  Indeed.  They got tossed off their flight.  What does that bode for you?

Trilby-dude:  “Every time I get angry my tip will be affected.”  Translation:  Looking for excuses to be cheap.  Classy.

My god, the luggage!  Entire shops have been filled with less.

Hey, trilby-dude – you are as boring as you are annoying.

Colin tried to patiently explain to Tom his bonehead mistake regarding pins and the door, but Tom wasn’t having any of it.  Tom has a lot to learn.

Once again, guests who can’t chew their cud with their mouths closed.  Having said that, Cindi/Erica and company did say repeatedly they don’t like their meat “pink” – they like it “medium plus” or well done, but Food Truck guy can’t seem to remember that.  So fails all around.

So… after a dinner he raved about the previous night, trilby-dude hates everything?  Is this for real?  What is to be done about this fellow?  Perhaps they can leave him on the beach in the next episode.

Stay tuned – if you can stay awake.

Edited by Tanukisan
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

I also don't understand why, if you are insistent on having X number of guests, and the boat only sleeps Y, you don't choose a larger boat.

well one could also ask why you return to a boat/crew that clearly didn't meet your expectations last time (based on their comment about expecting better on their preference sheet). I think we all know the answer to both of those questions. 

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Meowwww said:

All “titties for Trump” last time to a Biden sports bra this time.

yeah what was with the Biden bikini? Is that considered a I-support-him move, or an f-you I'm putting  your name on my butt?

• Love 3

that whole thing with "no breakfast till 11" was stupid. The primary shouldn't have spoken for the rest of the guests, and Daisy shouldn't have believed her. I'd be pissed as hell to be told to wait until 11 for any food. At least have a continental buffet set out-- pastries, fruit salad, etc.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, MartyQui said:

I didn’t understand why the mother wasn’t in business class along with the daughter and husband?  (First class isn’t really a thing anymore except on a few airlines).  Erica is an attorney…imagine selecting her to represent you in court?  That VOICE.

When I took Mrs Welsh to the UK before Covid we flew business class and the tickets were $3.6K each, I looked at first class tickets for a laugh & they were $12.5k at their cheapest point ( boy did I laugh) and every airline I checked had both.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

They have both, but there are usually only about 5 on a flight (they have their own little cabins...).  I'm pretty sure Erica Rose wasn't flying true first class...so why didn't she spring for her mother to have a lie flat seat?  :)

• Love 2

But let's say they were real.  Why would the producers re-book these people, who were horrible to the cast last season?

Because it's good TV!

It's not good TV though. It's not fun to watch assholes be assholes. I know that's sort of Bravo's stock in trade but it's not what I'm here for anyway. 

well one could also ask why you return to a boat/crew that clearly didn't meet your expectations last time (based on their comment about expecting better on their preference sheet).

Exactly. If I were dissatisfied with service some place on a previous trip I simply wouldn't go back. These people are obviously recruited to be on this show and encouraged to behave this way. We know a lot of this show is fake but they don't need to go out of their way to stage guests that are especially horrible for our "entertainment." 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MartyQui said:

They have both, but there are usually only about 5 on a flight (they have their own little cabins...).  I'm pretty sure Erica Rose wasn't flying true first class...so why didn't she spring for her mother to have a lie flat seat?  :)

Business class has lie flat seats, or the trip I flew on they did, that's why we flew business as I can't sit for 12 hours straight with my back like I used to. We flew on a 747 as I had always wanted to before they were retired rather than the A380s that they also use.

Their story was obviously bullshit to cover for the real reason which was she was being an asshole about the mask wearing, no way the police would be called for something as mundane as the shit they were making up. They did say they were upgraded to first class if I remember rightly so there was no springing for different seats.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

that whole thing with "no breakfast till 11" was stupid. The primary shouldn't have spoken for the rest of the guests, and Daisy shouldn't have believed her. I'd be pissed as hell to be told to wait until 11 for any food. At least have a continental buffet set out-- pastries, fruit salad, etc.

I thought the same thing when Daisy was telling Chef no breakfast until 11am.  Uh no.  After a night of drinking of course they would want something to eat.  Pastries, fruit, bagels and cream cheese would have been good.  Bad call on the Primary's part and Daisy's too.  But I am sure he would have found something else to complain about.

• Love 5

As soon as Daisy said to the chef no breakfast, no lunch just brunch at 11:00, I'm like oh no bad call. These guests will want breakfas, lunch  snacks, and dinner. That was one dumb call on her part. I hope it doesn't fall back on the chef. But it probably will. 

• Love 8

I thought the same thing when Daisy was telling Chef no breakfast until 11am.  Uh no.  After a night of drinking of course they would want something to eat. 

Ugh, not me. Food is the last thing in the world I'd be thinking about the next morning.

That said, I've never understood why they don't have a buffet of staples at the ready each morning since guests get up at different times. They could have croissants, fresh fruit, coffee, etc. already set up. I think that would also mitigate a lot of the elaborate and myriad breakfast orders the chef seems to get. But of course, they probably do this deliberately to cause chaos and drama for the staff. 

• Love 6
On 3/8/2022 at 5:59 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

*Kracken 😅

Edited by lcarolynl
Edited to add an emoji to indicate lightheartedness
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Sorry about the spelling, I hope I did not offend any Krackens but my sentiment is the same, those guests should be eaten by either a Craken or a Kraken.

I spelled it Cracken. My brain cells disappear when I watch this show.

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Sorry about the spelling, I hope I did not offend any Krackens but my sentiment is the same, those guests should be eaten by either a Craken or a Kraken.

No, no insult at all!

I edited my post to add a smiley face to indicate a lack of insult

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/9/2022 at 9:33 AM, Welshman in Ca said:

Business class has lie flat seats, or the trip I flew on they did, that's why we flew business as I can't sit for 12 hours straight with my back like I used to. We flew on a 747 as I had always wanted to before they were retired rather than the A380s that they also use.

Their story was obviously bullshit to cover for the real reason which was she was being an asshole about the mask wearing, no way the police would be called for something as mundane as the shit they were making up. They did say they were upgraded to first class if I remember rightly so there was no springing for different seats.

If you're so hoity toity as to be able to "afford" to charter a yacht (and yes, I know these losers are given bargain basement pricing on their lousy 1-3 day charters, hence why "afford" is in parentheses, LOL), then why wouldn't they also ALL have flown first class, right?

Bottom of the barrel charter guests indeed!

• Love 5
On 3/9/2022 at 3:58 PM, AnnieBananie said:

This was fun to read today, about the guests and Daisy/Gary.

What a fame whore this bitch of a charter guest is.  Now we know why she's come back for a second time, despite having considered the first time crappy.  Miss "The Bachelor" can't get enough of herself appearing on reality TV.  And now she's breaking her nasty, POS husband in to reality TV.  What an obnoxious, unlikable couple these two are, and what an awful mother she has as well.  They all so deserve each other.

• Love 6