Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Larry's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Hi All!  A little late to the party - I was busy evicting a clan of rice weevils.  It's been about six or seven months since I cooked rice, so they had ample time to feel themselves at home in my pantry.

Eating habit today is de-weeviled rice and pan-fried smelt.  Dessert was going to be lemon cake, but I realized that the sell-buy date was 3 days ago, and it has whipped cream topping.  I decided to be safe and toss it and will eat grapes and tangerines instead.  Yeah. 

not the grapes …they are fat magnets

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

I think the Lord is trying to punish me.

How can I snark on Larry when every other word is about Lord Jesus?!  Reminiscent of Apollo singers singing a gospel song because then you couldn't boo them off stage or get a first class ticket to hell.

But since I am an overachiever, so here it goes....😂

No Sweat, my friend!  Just look deep inside yourself and tap that inner Bitch!  Snark will flow like Lava!

• Love 6

Am I a bad person that I think pairing up Larry and Lawrence was a pun on part of the social workers? 

At least he cleans himself.  And he sounds like an intelligent person so far...

• Love 5

Wayment...he has already lost weight from 900+ pounds.  I am surprised he is still with us.

And he's already had WLS...

This not good.

AND another death?  I can't take it for him.  Yikes!

Edited by umgoblue
  • Love 6
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

What was that rehab diet place in NYC where everyone ordered in takeout? I wonder if that’s where he was. 

I wondered about that, too. Brookhaven. 

• Love 5

Why does he need to go to the store twice a week? Why doesn't he have food delivered or just send Mr Lawrence out to get it?

So many questions.

Already, I find him aggravating - the singing, the vocal affect, yeah. Just shut up and go to Houston. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10