Type keyword(s) to search

S10:E12: Dolly's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yes it is actually quite disruptive for PH levels. Beyond standard hygiene it cleans itself.

I use the Clorox method. Really. Two drops in an 8-ounce cup of water splashed all over with a washcloth while standing in the shower stall (followed by a regular soap and water shower) does the trick. I only use this in the summer months when the humidity is maddening. 

Going swimming at the Y's chlorine-infused pool has the same wonderful effect.  Pool water is miraculous.

• Useful 1
27 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Oh lort. I hope she don’t get knocked up again. 

I'm trying hard not to think about  Ricky moving that fupa out of the way in an attempt to get at her hoo-hah. Really, how do you have sex at the size and with those weird misshapen parts.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Just so you know, that combo of colors can look nice. Although i wasn’t blessed with red hair and had to dye my roots to fake it lol.

CD4A545B-B5BE-4A03-9835-FCCFF7FB86DA.jpeg

I just self-dyed my hair again (I have done it alot over the years.. but I have a hairdresser- my friend - and I'll go get color and highlights..)  I was broke last month.  My hair now has red highlights.. which looks pretty good!    It is very hard to try and get your natural color.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I love the cannoli filling and I could skip the shells.  Wegmans sells the filling separately!  

Look at her doing her own laundry!  At least she is getting somewhere, even if her face still looks like a cross between a baby doll and a goldfish.

Yes! That's it! A goldfish!

• LOL 4

Phillip gets jealous and insecure when she does too much stuff on her own.

Sounds like a healthy relationship.

Oh, it's a shared house with a bunch of other strangers.

Love the cardboard box window-shades.

Edited by ams1001
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

The other week, we had snow in lower Alabama, and on the Florida panhandle, it was early in the a.m., and it didn't stick, but we had snow.  

I'm laughing so hard at the "Wide Load" sign on the security door. 

So, she left one abusive man, for another controlling man who is probably abusive too. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

What on earth? Are there bodies in that house?

Live ones, you mean?

OhmyGod - evidently there ARE other living bodies in that house!

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Phillip gets jealous and insecure when she does too much stuff on her own.

Sounds like a healthy relationship.

Oh, it's a shared house with a bunch of other strangers.

Oh, geez. I missed that part. Well, this relationship is off to such a promising start. Crack den included.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Yes! That's it! A goldfish!

Don't you see her just gulping on that photo someone posted earlier???   A colleague had a goldfish in the office that I used to feed when she was away on business, totally the same face. 

• LOL 5

What I am having the hardest time getting past with her is her total disregard for her daughter. Her daughter doesn’t factor into her thinking not one iota.  I don’t even have kids and I am having a difficult time understanding that.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Are they squatting ? This house looks condemned 

It looks like a fire trap. And she would never get out in time. 

And what’s with the Wide Load sign on the sliding glass door? This is horrible. Worst dump yet. 

• Love 8

Oh my god, there’s cardboard where the window pane should be. How could this house possibly be for rent? Why is it filled with (disgusting) furniture? Why is she sitting on it? This is worse than Hoarders.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Mamas and Papas!!!!  Now you make me want to listen to the Young Rascals!!!!

I'm telling ya.  nothing better than that old time rock and roll and crazy music.  I LOVE it.  My brothers are all like "where did you learn that music?".  and i'm good for this century music too.  Silent Lucidity - Queensryche?  I thought one of my brothers was gonna faint.  I keep up.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

"Doing my own laundry?"  You are just starting to do your own laundry!!!  

I really need the ice cream now!

Hahahaha

It is really easy for her because she only has 3 articles of clothing...it isn't laundry per se, but a 1/16 of a load!

And, I just got back from getting a bowl of ice cream.  I decided she was boring, and I wasn't getting full off of the air I was eating hence dinner.

• LOL 2

Let's get us back to some classy people dumping the other at gas stations in the middle of Texas ok, the  homeless squatter vibe in this episode I do not care for.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Oh my god, there’s cardboard where the window pane should be. How could this house possibly be for rent? Why is it filled with (disgusting) furniture? Why is she sitting on it? This is worse than Hoarders.

Another crossover episode!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1