Type keyword(s) to search

Memory Lane: Seasons 1-5

• Start Topic

Moved from Carole's thread

This feels like a technicality. No one seemed to suspect LuAnn of having sex with anyone until Heather told Carole that LuAnn came home with Thomas. Did anyone else claim to have seen anything else other than Heather? Heather explicitly stated that LuAnn was lying about "the Italians" and that she was with Thomas. I'm not saying she shouldn't talk about it, or that none of the women should talk about things that happen off camera. What I meant by my comment is that the conversation LuAnn had on the phone was in response to Heather telling on LuAnn in the first place. LuAnn just accidentally confirmed Heather's outing.

As far as Sonja and Thomas, Heather has a TH where she says that she heard noises in a spare room and walked in on Sonja and Thomas. Carole never claimed to have *seen* Sonja and Thomas having sex, Heather saw them (and not in the garden). I am guessing Heather told Carole just like she told Carole about LuAnn bringing home Thomas.

No, it is not a "technicality". Yes, she questioned LuAnn's claim of "Italian" friends but she did not say that it was "Thomas" with LuAnn. Heather never claimed to have seen anyone, just that LuAnn and some guy came to her bedroom door in the middle of the night, she did not let them in or even say she opened the door and saw who it was. Nor did she make the claim that LuAnn and her "friend" had sex that night.

Also, Sonja admitted to having sex with Thomas outside in the garden, NOT in any room inside the house, Heather did NOT walk in and catch them. It was Carole that had the details about Sonja/Thomas/backdoor and it was Carole who told, in a whisper, Heather while they were on the deck of the main house the next morning ON camera! LOL

• Love 1
(edited)

No, it is not a "technicality". Yes, she questioned LuAnn's claim of "Italian" friends but she did not say that it was "Thomas" with LuAnn. Heather never claimed to have seen anyone, just that LuAnn and some guy came to her bedroom door in the middle of the night, she did not let them in or even say she opened the door and saw who it was. Nor did she make the claim that LuAnn and her "friend" had sex that night.

Also, Sonja admitted to having sex with Thomas outside in the garden, NOT in any room inside the house, Heather did NOT walk in and catch them. It was Carole that had the details about Sonja/Thomas/backdoor and it was Carole who told, in a whisper, Heather while they were on the deck of the main house the next morning ON camera! LOL

I just watched these episodes on my DVR, they were just replayed by Bravo.

On the LuAnn and Thomas issue, (EP Pirate Booty Call) Heather on the deck says in a whisper to Carole the morning after "LuAnn came to my room at three in the morning, with a man". Then in TH she says "LuAnn came to my door late last night and woke me up, and it wasn't a group of Italians she was with, she was with Thomas." The other ladies only claimed to have heard voices. LuAnn claimed those voices belonged to her Italian friends, only Heather knew that it was Thomas. Heather TH "If LuAnn is going to continue to perpetuate this Italian story, I'm just really uncomfortable with it, it puts me in a bad position with the other girls and with Jaques. I know she was with Thomas, so it's not something I can let go or lie about."

With Sonja, (EP Slutty Island) Heather says in a TH "Last night I was in LuAnn's room with her upstairs and we heard some commotion in one of the spare rooms, and we went to check it out and I walk in on none other than Sonja and Thomas. Now those bruises, they all make sense."

FTR, Carole actually never said specifically who was buttfucking. I believe the garden comment came from Sonja, saying Thomas had her face down in the garden. It sounds like they got it on in more than one location.

Edited by shoegal
(edited)

On the LuAnn and Thomas issue, (EP Pirate Booty Call) Heather on the deck says in a whisper to Carole the morning after "LuAnn came to my room at three in the morning, with a man". Then in TH she says "LuAnn came to my door late last night and woke me up, and it wasn't a group of Italians she was with, she was with Thomas." The other ladies only claimed to have heard voices. LuAnn claimed those voices belonged to her Italian friends, only Heather knew that it was Thomas. Heather TH "If LuAnn is going to continue to perpetuate this Italian story, I'm just really uncomfortable with it, it puts me in a bad position with the other girls and with Jaques. I know she was with Thomas, so it's not something I can let go or lie about."

With Sonja, (EP Slutty Island) Heather says in a TH "Last night I was in LuAnn's room with her upstairs and we heard some commotion in one of the spare rooms, and we went to check it out and I walk in on none other than Sonja and Thomas. Now those bruises, they all make sense."

FTR, Carole actually never said specifically who was buttfucking. I believe the garden comment came from Sonja, saying Thomas had her face down in the garden. It sounds like they got it on in more than one location.

I will have to re-watch it myself for the 4th time as I heard Carole say it, not Heather. It was Carole's voice whispering IMO, not Heathers but I will watch again. Again, if Sonja says they hooked up in the garden, why doubt that there is where they had sex? I don't think Sonja would care, and would admit hitting it twice in 1 night, in fact, IMO, she would be singing it from the roof tops! LOL

ETA, If Heather AND LuAnn went to find out what was making that "noise" wouldn't Heather have said that they BOTH found Sonja with Thomas, not just her?  And again, I still go back to if you don't want to get caught and talked about when sleep with a random stranger, don't do it on a reality show, especially on a "girls trip" that is part of the show. LOL 1 other thing, that was Heather's/Carole's first season and I can see them thinking that whispering would be safe at that point. Now they know better. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
(edited)

I will have to re-watch it myself for the 4th time as I heard Carole say it, not Heather. It was Carole's voice whispering IMO, not Heathers but I will watch again. Again, if Sonja says they hooked up in the garden, why doubt that there is where they had sex? I don't think Sonja would care, and would admit hitting it twice in 1 night, in fact, IMO, she would be singing it from the roof tops! LOL

I'm not sure which part you are talking about with the whispering. If you are talking about the part where someone says LuAnn came to her door with a man, it was 100% Heather, saying to Carole. I literally just watched this part.

Regarding Sonja, Heather absolutely says that she walked in on Sonja and Thomas in a spare bedroom, and IIRC, Aviva verified in a blog that she was told by Heather that she shouldn't use that room until the sheets were changed. I'm not doubting that Sonja made the comment about the garden, but Heather absolutely made the comment about walking in on Sonja and Thomas in the spare room, quoted verbatim.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 1

Maybe it's just me but if someone I considered a friend told me 'That's it, I'm done', flounced off then spent all their waking hours dissing me to other people and on camera, I'd take them at their word and also be 'done'.

Seriously, who does that? Fuck'em.

Well now they just say everything but "I'm done", and we the viewers are to expect everyone moves past the offense.  it just doesn't happen.  People don't really become friends because someone one ups them in a brutal verbal argument and they say, "oh, I have met my match, let's have slumber party." 

Gee whiz, golly, and jeepers! Why don't we just kill Heather!

I feel as if Heather is doling out eternal torments based on many comments. How is Heather's or CAROL'S reaction to a Nude Male Stranger in an adjacent bedroom in any form considered, apparently, reprehensible.

Whether one dislikes Heather because she is pushy, because she says "muthafucka", because she grins too much, because, because, because; she in no way deserves this foaming negativity. All of the wretched characters--LuAnn, Ramona, Dorinda, Sonja--have behaved as if Heather tortured them in a pit of dark bitter despair.

Heather is certainly not the one who is tedious and wearying. GEESH!

• Love 10

On St. Barths Heather said she walked in on Sonja and the Pirate - Fuck #1. Carole said she saw Sonja and the Pirate in the garden - Fuck #2. So both Heather and Carole are correct. At some point Heather does say it was Thomas with LuAnn.

• Love 2

I've been watching season 3 and 4 for the first time and a few comments that I'm sure are not new. Cindy is a waste of space, no wonder she was on one season. I am watching the episode where Kelly just said Giles abused her (in a car, talking to Lu with Jill and Cindy in the back). This is the same woman who said that ramona's text "if you don't support me, I won't support you" as a threat and of course, Scary Island and her at the reunion saying she was being systematically bullied when in fact she was attacking everyone. Does this claim have any traction?

• Love 1

I'm now post Morocco, season 4 (I started watching during season 5), and for season 3, I completely get the Jill hate. But season 4? Not so much - she doesn't seem as cruel or manipulative. Can someone explain the Jill hate in season 4, which I assume is what got her kicked off, despite the fourth wall breaking during the season 3 reunion. I actually think Jill for season 8 could be interesting. But LuAnn in season 4? I cannot comprehend how the same person who went on and on about Ramona and Sonja coming to dinner late or going off on their own bc it wasn't proper etiquette is the same Lu who thinks it's no big deal that Ramona left a strange man in a room upstairs, connected to C&H's room via bathroom. I don't want to get into a debate about what happened in T&C bc that was beaten end to death in that episode's thread. My point is that it's a complete 180. And this was even post divorce!!!

• Love 1

I'm now post Morocco, season 4 (I started watching during season 5), and for season 3, I completely get the Jill hate. But season 4? Not so much - she doesn't seem as cruel or manipulative. Can someone explain the Jill hate in season 4, which I assume is what got her kicked off, despite the fourth wall breaking during the season 3 reunion. I actually think Jill for season 8 could be interesting. But LuAnn in season 4? I cannot comprehend how the same person who went on and on about Ramona and Sonja coming to dinner late or going off on their own bc it wasn't proper etiquette is the same Lu who thinks it's no big deal that Ramona left a strange man in a room upstairs, connected to C&H's room via bathroom. I don't want to get into a debate about what happened in T&C bc that was beaten end to death in that episode's thread. My point is that it's a complete 180. And this was even post divorce!!!

LuAnn was always been putting on an act and depending on which housewife was talking about her, she's either a two faced snake or a fun party girl when the cameras go away. The whole "countess" thing was put on for the show and I think her husband also liked that façade but now the "countess" thing is her brand that she uses on evine home shopping. LuAnn seems pretty flexible...

• Love 4

Bumping up for the first season marathon.

Oh Ramona saying inappropriate things from jump! I totally forgot how Ramona basically had tried to force a clearly reluctant Avery into commercials.

Jill having a hissyfit at the fashion show was ridiculous.

• Love 1

Also watching the old episodes. Bethenny's other boyfriend, also named Jason, looks like a deer caught in the headlights. He clearly does not want to be on tv. Bet he is thanking his lucky stars he escaped. I can't get over how different Bethenny's jaw looks in these episodes. Yikes! 

• Love 4

I wonder if Bethenny who described her two terse comments to Jill at her birthday dinner as "completely freaking out" would recognize the Bethenny of today. Also, I loved the reminder that "broke" Bethenny still had a weekly housekeeper and thought losing $500 on one horse race wasn't a big deal when Jill expressed regret.

• Love 8

I posted this earlier on another thread, but I'm almost positive that the man who "hit on" Ramona and her two beautiful friends at a bar was LuAnn's fiance.  His friend wasn't as charming and told Ramona that there was something he didn't like about her.  I'm dying to know if that was him!

I don't recognize anything about Bethenny - physically or otherwise.  She was much more happy and hopeful then, and I can't even count the ways in which her face is now different.  

Great marathon.  I forgot how much I loved the early days of this group.  They can't be topped, in my book.  

• Love 8

It was great rewatching the first season; I hadn't seen it since it aired and forgot a lot of it (really, it seems like 3 lifetimes ago, spring of '08).

I liked that Jill settled her spat with Ramona over the non invite to the cooking party on the tennis court.  That's better than throwing fits like toddlers.

I about died when Ramona's friend threw her into the pool, and Ramona DIDN'T shout "WHO ARE YOU TO GET ME WET!!!!" and pelt her with stemware.  Actually, it was really great to see all of the women have other friends, and have those friends interact peripherally.

I'm unsure how Bethenny was more self aware and measured as a younger woman than she is now.  Jason1 has to be one of the most uncomfortable looking on camera significant others on reality TV.  He seemed like a nice guy, if reserved.  Dodged a bullet there, Jason1.

I kinda miss Alex & Simon.  They could be quite insufferable with their social climbing, but they weren't bad people and, as much as the other women thought A&S's marriage was weird, they are still married unlike three of the other four women.

I'm glad Avery isn't on that much any more; she's dodged becoming the Brianna of NY, though she was quite a wise 11 year old.

• Love 9

Jason1 has to be one of the most uncomfortable looking on camera significant others on reality TV.  He seemed like a nice guy, if reserved.  Dodged a bullet there, Jason1.

I kinda miss Alex & Simon.  They could be quite insufferable with their social climbing, but they weren't bad people and, as much as the other women thought A&S's marriage was weird, they are still married unlike three of the other four women.

Am I right in recalling that Jason 1 lost his job because of his appearances on the show? I know that was a rumor back in the day and yes--one wonders what their probable divorce would have looked like; he had kids from a previous and she hadn't hit her big $ yet (though she wasn't far away, just a few years). I wonder if it would have been the clusterfuck the current one is.

A&S, yes. Definitely an odd pair but they seemed to have a genuinely close relationship and similar goals + clearly adored their kids. They were not much more than okay financially and probably over extended but still made do with off season vacations and the like.  I kinda thought that they were the most endearing, if that makes any sense...lower BS quotient, side from the social climbing, which was entertaining.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, Beden said:

Am I right in recalling that Jason 1 lost his job because of his appearances on the show? I know that was a rumor back in the day and yes--one wonders what their probable divorce would have looked like; he had kids from a previous and she hadn't hit her big $ yet (though she wasn't far away, just a few years). I wonder if it would have been the clusterfuck the current one is.

A&S, yes. Definitely an odd pair but they seemed to have a genuinely close relationship and similar goals + clearly adored their kids. They were not much more than okay financially and probably over extended but still made do with off season vacations and the like.  I kinda thought that they were the most endearing, if that makes any sense...lower BS quotient, side from the social climbing, which was entertaining.

The Jason we saw was actually Jason 2-there was another Jason just prior to him.  He lost his job and sued.  http://pagesix.com/2008/04/05/housewives-costs-exec-his-job/  it settled the following year.  http://www.forbes.com/sites/tompost/2011/04/06/lynn-tilton-court-docs-reveal-accusations-of-fraud/#10b07cb73e01  The woman who fired him sounds like a doozy and truly RH material.  Jason Hoppy was Jason #3.

Some things never change, Bethenny gets drunk and claims, "Lauren can really drink," shades of Sonja and Ramona on Luann's drinking. 

I hope they show the entirety of Season 2.  Too bad they didn't include the first season Reunion. 

• Love 4

I didn't start watching this franchise until the season with Carole and Aviva, so Jill and Alex are new to me.  Four episodes in, and I like Jill. 

Watching Mario and Ramona -- he seems like he's already out of the relationship, barely tolerating Ramona, not even looking at her. Ramona and her friends at the bar, and those two guys who approached them -- Ramona was all over the guy until he made that comment, and suddenly he's a pig.  I don't see the resemblance to Lu's new beau though.  All bald guys look alike to me.

I like Avery and the relationship she has with her dad -- she might be the reason Mario stuck it out for so long.  Re the acting -- I don't understand why a kid would "audition" without having some professional coaching first.  

• Love 3

If it were Tom all the producers have do is look up the signed releases to see it if were Tom.  I would think if Tom were on with Ramona, on Ramona were on with him, she would have mentioned it and stranger things have happened.

• Love 1

Finished the season -- I really like Alex.  She came off as level-headed and sincere.  It seemed that she approached doing the show as a job, like any other job.  Different from some of the HW's, who do it for personal attention, celebrity, narcissism.  She used the connections she made to advance her family, and that's fine.  I'd really like to watch the next two seasons, see how/if she changed.  Isn't she the one who crashed a White House dinner? 

I was a bit taken aback at that last dinner party, when she and Simon let Francois scream like a banshee though.  Teach him some manners along with those languages. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

Finished the season -- I really like Alex.  She came off as level-headed and sincere.  It seemed that she approached doing the show as a job, like any other job.  Different from some of the HW's, who do it for personal attention, celebrity, narcissism.  She used the connections she made to advance her family, and that's fine.  I'd really like to watch the next two seasons, see how/if she changed.  Isn't she the one who crashed a White House dinner? 

I was a bit taken aback at that last dinner party, when she and Simon let Francois scream like a banshee though.  Teach him some manners along with those languages. 

No, it was not Alex/Simon that crashed a WH dinner, it was the Salahi"s from the DC HW show. They, the Salahi's, made every other HW couple look normal. LOL Neither of Alex's/Simon's sons were well mannered/behaved, both were a bit wild to say the least.

• Love 2

I'm with AuntiePam - I liked Alex, too.  As embarassing as their shameless attempts at social climbing were, and how cheesy and goofy they could be, to me it was funny and endearing.   I loved that Alex was, without a doubt, a kind person.  

• Love 10

What I noticed were Ramona's unrelenting attempts to be top dog.  First there was the not inviting Jill but inviting Luann who she really didn't know to a dinner.  Then there was the tennis match and Ramona bringing in the ringer for the tennis game to defeat Jill.  Next it was Ramona showing up, in all the wrong attire at the The Hampton Classic, and claiming she just wanted to check it out.  The dinner where Simon was invited or at least not told to sit it out and having another fake girls' night out.  Lastly, there was the dancing with the dress that went above her pantyline when she raised her arms-which she did repeatedly.

Ramona had far more salacious behavior than Luann ever did.  Between the kissing the women and her girls' nights out she was very animated.  She also hit Mario several times which I find a turn off and juvenile.   

• Love 4

Ramona wears me out.  She thinks she's fun but she's just tiresome.  Narcissistic, and needy.  She lapped up Bethenny's comment comparing her to the pomegranate drink -- tart and sweet.  She needs attention, and compliments.  The thing is, if she'd stop hogging the limelight and complimenting herself, maybe others would appreciate her.  Or maybe not. 

• Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

No, it was not Alex/Simon that crashed a WH dinner, it was the Salahi"s from the DC HW show. They, the Salahi's, made every other HW couple look normal. LOL Neither of Alex's/Simon's sons were well mannered/behaved, both were a bit wild to say the least.

Well, after it was all over they told us what was really going on there.  Requested to bring the boys, then delay after delay until they were well past nap and then dinner time, then Alex and Simon saying "nope, we gotta take them home now" and voila!  Bravo's ready to film. 

ETA

Remember Jill calling them little animals or not well behaved or whatever it was in her husband's fabric store?  Again, they were told to bring the boys, delay delay delay and Alex thought it was kind of nice for an AD to start playing hide and seek with the boys behind the fabrics.  Nope, not "nice" at all.   They had the cameras ready to shoot the boys as soon as the AD ducked out of the scene.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

If it were Tom all the producers have do is look up the signed releases to see it if were Tom.  I would think if Tom were on with Ramona, on Ramona were on with him, she would have mentioned it and stranger things have happened.

ZM, it didn't seem like they even knew each other but with editing etc who knows.   I had never watched RH back then so I didn't even recognize the two women that Ramona was with.  

• Love 1
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 8:20 AM, Beden said:

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 9:52 AM, zoeysmom said:

The Jason we saw was actually Jason 2-there was another Jason just prior to him.  He lost his job and sued.  http://pagesix.com/2008/04/05/housewives-costs-exec-his-job/  it settled the following year.  http://www.forbes.com/sites/tompost/2011/04/06/lynn-tilton-court-docs-reveal-accusations-of-fraud/#10b07cb73e01  The woman who fired him sounds like a doozy and truly RH material.  Jason Hoppy was Jason #3.

Some things never change, Bethenny gets drunk and claims, "Lauren can really drink," shades of Sonja and Ramona on Luann's drinking. 

I hope they show the entirety of Season 2.  Too bad they didn't include the first season Reunion. 

23 hours ago, Beden said:

Dear God...there were 3 Jasons????? Where was I?

Crikey.

LOL.  No there were only 2 Jasons (at least that we, the viewers, know about!)  The Jason that Beden was referring to in her (or his - not sure of gender) post WAS Jason 1 - who was part of the season 1 storyline that was re-run on Bravo this weekend.  

Man, that scene in her apartment where she's trying to get Jason 1.0 to ask her to "officially" move in with her is really brutal. I really felt for her at the time. Now, eh, not as much.  But back then...ooof. Her neediness and subsequent embarrassment in that scene was palpable. Painful.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

Man, that scene in her apartment where she's trying to get Jason 1.0 to ask her to "officially" move in with her is really brutal. I really felt for her at the time. Now, eh, not as much.  But back then...ooof. Her neediness and subsequent embarrassment in that scene was palpable. Painful.

Back when it first aired, I remember thinking Jason came off as a kind of cold fish there.  This time around, I saw him as a guy practically screaming out of his eyeballs, "We'll talk about this just as soon as the MF'ing cameras are out of the house and you sober up!"  He hardly said 10 words on camera at any other time, a trait I respect.  He certainly didn't come off as a fame whore, and, as far as I know, never went down the reality show hole again.

Edited by Lizzing
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Well, after it was all over they told us what was really going on there.  Requested to bring the boys, then delay after delay until they were well past nap and then dinner time, then Alex and Simon saying "nope, we gotta take them home now" and voila!  Bravo's ready to film. 

ETA

Remember Jill calling them little animals or not well behaved or whatever it was in her husband's fabric store?  Again, they were told to bring the boys, delay delay delay and Alex thought it was kind of nice for an AD to start playing hide and seek with the boys behind the fabrics.  Nope, not "nice" at all.   They had the cameras ready to shoot the boys as soon as the AD ducked out of the scene.

I really felt for Alex and Simon in those scenes. A lot of times when people see children behaving like "brats" it's because they're forced into adult situations and expected to act like adults. Kids cannot just sit still and be quiet for hours on end. They just can't! If they're being made to bring the kids per production, but then filming is taking eons, I can totally understand why the kids are acting out. 

• Love 8

Okay, the kids have an excuse, but what about the adults?  No one stopped Francois from messing with Jason's burger.  Jason didn't even move it out of the kid's reach.  What were they afraid of?  It didn't have to be a big scene.  Just take the kid by the hand and walk him over to his parents.  It's like they enjoyed watching Francois act up, because it gave them something negative to talk about.

The boys were too young for a late dinner in a nice restaurant.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

LOL.  No there were only 2 Jasons (at least that we, the viewers, know about!)  The Jason that Beden was referring to in her (or his - not sure of gender) post WAS Jason 1 - who was part of the season 1 storyline that was re-run on Bravo this weekend.  

Bethenny talked about three Jasons.  Jason number 1 helped her get her business started.

13 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

Okay, the kids have an excuse, but what about the adults?  No one stopped Francois from messing with Jason's burger.  Jason didn't even move it out of the kid's reach.  What were they afraid of?  It didn't have to be a big scene.  Just take the kid by the hand and walk him over to his parents.  It's like they enjoyed watching Francois act up, because it gave them something negative to talk about.

The boys were too young for a late dinner in a nice restaurant.

Made me wonder what kind of parent Jason was that he didn't address the situation.  That was one time I thought Simon could have stepped away from the spotlight and taken time to address the little guys' behavior. The kids were on overtime-thanks to Ramona making everyone wait while she got her make up done. 

• Love 1

Ramona and Bravo delayed shooting at the dinner, specifically so the kids would be acting up, beyond the bedtime, etc.  I wish I could remember all the details they spilled about that dinner, but my mind is only remembering the GIST of it.  Maybe Ramona was in on it with Bravo as well?  Who knows, but let's just say the producers often delay, delay, delay hoping the grownups will drink more or the kids will be acting up. 

• Love 3

7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny talked about three Jasons.  Jason number 1 helped her get her business started.

Oh really?  And it was a serious boyfriend like the other 2 Jasons? Interesting. I don't recall her talking about that. But I know she's had a lot of boyfriends and fiances, so I believe it's entirely possible.

But since this other Mystery Jason wasn't featured on the show, for all intents and purposes here on the forums, I think it's safe to call Jason Colodne her "Jason #1"!  ;) 

• Love 1

For those who have never seen the last episode (now called Reunion) of Season 1--here it is:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3p49my  My person favorite starts at the 10 minute mark, where Ramona has  new reason for being a loon at Jill's girl's night dinner.  She introduces family illness, which she had never previously revealed.  So Andy asks if she usually goes out dancing when there is a illness.  Funny stuff and just the continuance of Ramona being such a liar.

8 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Can anyone remind me why Luann was absent from Scary Island?

I believe the official response was that it was around Victoria's birthday, but even Jill admitted that it was because LuAnn was on her team during the Jill/Bethenny fight and their side wasn't going.  LuAnn even admits she tried to talk Kelly out of going.....but we know that LuAnn never crawls up anyone's ass and fights their battles for them!

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, shoegal said:

I believe the official response was that it was around Victoria's birthday, but even Jill admitted that it was because LuAnn was on her team during the Jill/Bethenny fight and their side wasn't going.  LuAnn even admits she tried to talk Kelly out of going.....but we know that LuAnn never crawls up anyone's ass and fights their battles for them!

Not unless they're a pirate.....

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Can anyone remind me why Luann was absent from Scary Island?

Victoria home from boarding school, her birthday and the Count in Europe.  No one to watch the children.  Luann has always passed on RH stuff for her kids or back when she was married to the Count.

Best part of the return from Scary Island the skating party. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-3/videos/rusty-on-ice

• Love 6
On 8/15/2014 at 0:22 PM, jonesingjay said:

It feels so good to be able to talk about 'Scary Island' without being slapped on the wrist for it.

8DIqCqD.gif?1

I don't think this season can or will ever be topped. 

Oh my goodness! I just started marathoning RHONY this week. This exact episode is why I came to this forum. I so need to know more about Kelly. Girl is absolutely insane. I've literally never seen anyone like this girl... So Crazy!!!!

• Love 3

I'm using my free Hulu for a month to watch old RHONY. I'm so ashamed, but I am very much enjoying it.

Random thoughts:

• It's amazing to see the difference in Bethenny once she goes from 'broke' to millionaire.
  • Jill was a bitch, but she toned it down at the end. I wouldn't mind seeing her come back again. 
  • The only time I liked Mario was when he did the spit take after George told Carole he could give her her first squirting orgasm. I had to rewind that one because it made me laugh out loud. Also I forgot just how creepy George was.
  • I totally forgot about the Christmas band that went from the girl's singing Jingle Bells, to them singing out, "I want to F* you in the ass!"
  • Love 5

If this season had been the first season, I doubt there would have been a second one.  I think the audience is only tuning in to hopefully see the show be GOOD again.  Kind of like The View, lol.

I mean is anyone going to post here in a year or two talking about how awesome season 7 or 8 was?  I seriously doubt it. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

If this season had been the first season, I doubt there would have been a second one.  I think the audience is only tuning in to hopefully see the show be GOOD again.  Kind of like The View, lol.

I mean is anyone going to post here in a year or two talking about how awesome season 7 or 8 was?  I seriously doubt it. 

Only if Tom manages to squeeze another RH into his play list. This was officially the season of Tom, the man who graced our screen for about five minutes. 

• Love 1