Type keyword(s) to search

Memory Lane: Seasons 1-5

• Start Topic

Indeed Ramona had a snobbish aversion to Brooklyn, but once she started "renewing" herself and befriended Alex, she seemed to get over it. I was actually impressed with how kind she was to Alex at that point. At least she grew a little in a positive direction (don't get me wrong, she still has her nutter moments).

whatever for Kelly and her "systematic bullying" twisted story about scary island. It was crystal clear she lost her  sh!t there. To anyone with a brain. I had to laugh at Luann, when Bethenny refered to Kelly as Humpty Dumpty during the reunion, Luanne was cracking up. And trying to hide her amusement. It was like a glimpse of Luanne dropping her airs... 

I really loathe how Jill used Alex as a punching bag for the reason her friendship with Bethenny ended. Delusional. And disgusting. And a big reason she fell so far and got booted from the show. May I never have to hear about Zarin fabrics, see a Zarin fabrics bag, step and repeat, and so on ever again. I hope her appearance on the upcoming season is a one and done. 

• Love 9

I really loathe how Jill used Alex as a punching bag for the reason her friendship with Bethenny ended

Oh my God, remember Jill's histrionics when Alex delivered Bethany's message to Jill? Yes, on the one hand, that wasn't the right time and place to deliver the message; she could have done it at a non-event or even just pull Jill aside and give her the message. On the other hand...Jill was generally a total bitch to Alex, so I can't judge Alex for choosing to deliver it the way she did and/or volunteering on Bethany's behalf to begin with.

• Love 9

The one moment that crystallized Jill's general attitude was at that wedding where she looked over at Alex and said something along the lines of 'look at her! She doesn't even belong here!'. It was really jarring at the time b/c based on Jill's conversations with her sister you could tell Jill knew what it was to strive to move in different circles. It would seem she knew what it is to feel out of place so any time she exhibited snootiness I found it more sad & sorry than when Luann showed the same behavior.

• Love 7
(edited)
23 hours ago, chick binewski said:

The one moment that crystallized Jill's general attitude was at that wedding where she looked over at Alex and said something along the lines of 'look at her! She doesn't even belong here!'. It was really jarring at the time b/c based on Jill's conversations with her sister you could tell Jill knew what it was to strive to move in different circles. It would seem she knew what it is to feel out of place so any time she exhibited snootiness I found it more sad & sorry than when Luann showed the same behavior.

This attitude perplexes me because the only person(s) who grew up as more than comfortably middle class was Aviva and maybe Bethenny during odd times. None of these bitches are to the manor born. 

Edited by HunterHunted
Because there is a difference between Manor and manner. Though these manor-less howives also have terrible manners.
  • Love 9

Kelly is on PageSix saying that Andy asked her back.  But she said no because she was only interested in filming authentic scenes with her real friends.  And Elle McPherson and Elizabeth Hurley said no to be filmed.  So yes Kelly is still looney tunes and needs to go to sleep.

• Love 12
43 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Kelly is on PageSix saying that Andy asked her back.  But she said no because she was only interested in filming authentic scenes with her real friends.  And Elle McPherson and Elizabeth Hurley said no to be filmed.  So yes Kelly is still looney tunes and needs to go to sleep.

Wonder if its true and if Andy will respond.

(edited)

AndySmith writes:

Oh my God, remember Jill's histrionics when Alex delivered Bethany's message to Jill? Yes, on the one hand, that wasn't the right time and place to deliver the message; she could have done it at a non-event or even just pull Jill aside and give her the message.

Bethenny actually disavowed Alex's claim that Bethenny  asked her to  deliver "a message" to Jill.  Bethenny wrote:

"I never intended for Alex to put a hit out on Jill. I think she had so much to say to Jill and I gave her a great excuse to attempt to unleash. . . By no means was Alex's message delivered how I intended. I basically told Alex that I was done with Jill and didn't care if she told Jill to her face."

As for Jill's reaction, she was caught unaware when Alex interrupted her conversation to announce she had "a message" from Bethenny. Alex was blotched with hives and babbling while she attempted to convey "a message" purportedly from Bethenny. Her "message" was muddled to incoherence by her awkward delivery. Even the extremely defensive Alex, who usually insisted that her frequent sputtering inarticulateness was an illusion created by unfriendly editors, later admitted the confrontation that she initiated "was not my smoothest hour".

Edited by grayson
  • Love 4

Yeah, but still. I can't judge Alex badly for wanting to do it (and I did say she volunteered to do it), even if it ended up being a messy attempt. And Jill's reaction was just so over the top, fun to watch, you'd think Alex had take a bat to Bobby's knees or something.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

This attitude perplexes me because the only person(s) who grew up as more than comfortably middle class was Aviva and maybe Bethenny during odd times. None of these bitches are to the manner born. 

That's true!  In fact, Kyle of RHoBH had more money growing up than any of of RHoNY other than Aviva since she lived in Beverly Hills or Bel Air. 

This season's Tinsely had money growing up, right? 

• Love 4
(edited)

The "message from Bethenny" is another example of the passive-aggressive behavior that Alex and Simon exhibited, AndySmith. Alex expressed her own annoyance with  Jill under the guise of protective behavior for Bethenny.  Alex admitted, "Over the years, I’ve become more and more frustrated by Jill’s behavior, to me specifically and to others in general"; however, she portrayed herself as Bethenny's valiant champion rather than own and articulate her feelings.

In the Morocco episode, Alex claimed that Ramona asked her to be Ramona's "wing man" before she galumphed in her "Hermann Munster shoes" into the salon where LuAnn and some other housewives were gathered for henna applications. In the reunion, Ramona contradicted Alex by noting that Alex volunteered to confront LuAnn. Again, Alex cloaked her own hostility as the heroic defense of another housewife. Kelly's intelligence and awareness are often maligned (frequently by Alex), but Kelly made the trenchant observation that "Ramona has a big enough mouth" to speak for herself.

I hope Alex and Simon are happy and thriving in Australia, because their passive-aggressive conduct in New York was painful to see.

Edited by grayson
  • Love 6

I wouldn't call that passive-aggressive behavior, at least not in the traditional sense. She admits she didn't like Jill (and rightfully so). She admits she took opportunities to pay back Jill for being an asshole.

• Love 6

On Season 5 - Aviva... the trip... the narcassissm is deep with this crazy leg-throwing woman... I mean, how did they not throw down a red carpet, bow down to her hubs, and praise jeebus endlessly that he "got her there" I can't even believe she wasn't a one and done...

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

On Season 5 - Aviva... the trip... the narcassissm is deep with this crazy leg-throwing woman... I mean, how did they not throw down a red carpet, bow down to her hubs, and praise jeebus endlessly that he "got her there" I can't even believe she wasn't a one and done...

Good grief, I read that as "...bow down to her nub..." and thought, "now that would have been a Bravo ratings breaker."

BRAVO is running an all-day SEASON 3 marathon this Wednesday starting at 9 am (EST).  I know I've seen it a million times, but that season never grows old!!  Scary Island!  Al Sharpton!  Get a hobby! Cameron Diaz!  Turtle Time!

• Love 9

BRAVO is running an all-day SEASON 3 marathon this Wednesday starting at 9 am (EST).

Oh I just checked and they are starting with the good years.  Season 2 when Jill and Bethenny were besties.

Watch for this on scarey island.  Jill walks in.  Jill and Bethenny trade words.  Bethenny is saying I didn't know it was cancer.  You said it was a procedure.  Bobby, I sent flowers.  I wrote a card.  Why didn't you say it was cancer.  My friend says that Bobby's face in that moment reflects that he NEVER saw the card or the flowers.  And if that's true then Jill is truely wicked.

• Love 6

Oh I just checked and they are starting with the good years.  Season 2 when Jill and Bethenny were besties.

Yes, I see that BRAVO is running selected episodes of various seasons -- maybe the ones that highlight Jill, or put her in a bad light?)   Season 3 is missing a few episodes, including HOUSEWIVES OVERBOARD (where Kelly can't figure out how to open the yacht's deck door!  Lemonade into lemons!) but it includes the next two on St. Johns.  Still, I decided to do a day of house chores and keep it on!!

• Love 4

Still, I decided to do a day of house chores and keep it on!!

I am on a break between contracts so I am absolutely over the moon that I have this to keep me company while I pack up for donation. 

I personally am going to look for the bullying with Kelly.  I have memories of Kelly constantly going after Bethenny.  But now from a distance I shall see if that was in the moment and it was everyone picking on Kelly.

• Love 3

Thanks so much for alerting us, AuntieDiane! I have my DVR set to record. I wish they had all 3 Scary Island episodes, though. I love Kelly and the electronic door! Who knows when I'll get to watch; I have my nephew staying with us over this weekend. But I am excited for the older episodes! I miss crazy Alex. 

• Love 1

Thank you for the alert. I'm home today I'm watching all of it!!!!

kelly is just uncomfortable to watch in my opinion. Her scenes with Max are so forced and I had forgotten how awkward she is.

• Love 1
(edited)

Classic Bethenny/Jill comedy gold.

Jill is complaining that her housekeeping quit - this is shortly after her gay husband redid the house.

Bethenny:  Maybe she didn't like all the blue tones.

Jill: I try to keep my life simple.

Bethenny: Yes I can tell by the decorating.

Edited by QuinnM
  • Love 13
13 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Jill: I try to keep my life simple.

Bethenny: Yes I can tell by the decorating.

Oh man, as much as I ended up loathing Jill, those two could be so much fun at times. 

• Love 12

Oh man, as much as I ended up loathing Jill, those two could be so much fun at times. 

Oh, I had forgotten Jill's horrendous re-decorating... that POP mirrored table set!  

What I'm noticing is the brisk pace of the show:  a meeting, a lunch with a boyfriend/spouse, charity event, interaction with assistant/housekeeper, Kelly jogging down the middle of a Manhattan street, ringing the NASDAQ bell -- all in the same episode.  No boring lunch that lasts a half hour and then is discussed ad infinitum interspersed with scenes of a housewife getting a boring but free surgical procedure.

• Love 9

I wish they hadn't skipped episodes on this marathon because there are little things that they're mentioning about things that happened in unseen episodes that I don't remember.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, janeyjay said:

Speaking of not remembering -- what was the issue between Jill and Alex? I can't for the life of me remember.

This was one of the odder feuds because we never saw any massive fights and then suddenly in S4 Jill couldn’t stand Alex. The only mildly tense interaction happened when Alex & Simon went to Zarin Fabrics (not sure which season this was – maybe 3?) and their kids ran around (as kid are wont to do). Since Ginger was also running around, barking, snapping and, remembering that obnoxious little dog, probably crapping, I don’t think the boys’ rambunctiousness was so terrible, tho A&S absolutely should have wrangled them better. So -- here’s what I recall (and I guarantee others will have different recollections. LOL):

Luann never like Alex (and, by extension, Simon) almost from the beginning of the show. I think it was a combination of not being able to bully Alex who is confident, educated and bilingual; also Lu seemed to feel Alex was beneath her (this from working-class Luann who humped her way to some BS title). Then there’s the fact that Simon apparently referred to her (not on camera) as either Countless or Cuntess (Mario said 1, Simon the other) and it got back to Lu and I think it bugged her more than the Count dumping her.

(Are you still with me?)

By S4, Jill had become much closer to Lu and it seemed like her animosity toward A&S was fueled by her friendship with Lu. Alex, by default, semi-paired off with Sonja and Moaner – a mistake, I thought but no one asked me, yok yok yok. Next: Jill and Lu claimed Simon was cyberbullying them (I don’t follow Twitter so I can’t speak to this) and voila! more tension.

Through all this, Cindy Barshop and her unpleasant personality wandered in and out of scenes looking for extra hangers and bikini lines to prune.

The nastiness escalated at the reunion. Jill behaved appallingly, as did Lu who’d overdone the Botox for that event – her face was contorted into a weird grimace. Jill? I don’t usually say this about other women but, at the S4 reunion, Jill was truly ugly.

Ironically, had the Count not split for his Ethiopian princess, would Lu would have even wanted a friendship with Jill?  The Zarins are “in trade” aka the merchant class, something not always viewed favorably among the nobility – useful but don’t let them get too close.

• Love 3

steelcitysister, I think I need you on speed dial when watching my RH shows. I've seen every episode of OC, NYC, NJ, ATL, and BH - but once a season has passed, I'm hard pressed to remember the details so well.  My memory is shit! 

• Love 2

I thought that Alex was not accepted because she was much less financially well off, lived in Brooklyn and had hellish ( according to the other women) children.

Jill helped them in the Bordello style renovation of their townhouse, though. 

A and S were also incredibly pretentious at times.

I know but I liked them.  They were entertaining.  We had the shabby chic Hamptons rental, the fashion show that brought us Ramona on the runway, just so much.  I'm bummed they are gone.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

This was one of the odder feuds because we never saw any massive fights and then suddenly in S4 Jill couldn’t stand Alex. The only mildly tense interaction happened when Alex & Simon went to Zarin Fabrics (not sure which season this was – maybe 3?) and their kids ran around (as kid are wont to do). Since Ginger was also running around, barking, snapping and, remembering that obnoxious little dog, probably crapping, I don’t think the boys’ rambunctiousness was so terrible, tho A&S absolutely should have wrangled them better. So -- here’s what I recall (and I guarantee others will have different recollections. LOL):

Luann never like Alex (and, by extension, Simon) almost from the beginning of the show. I think it was a combination of not being able to bully Alex who is confident, educated and bilingual; also Lu seemed to feel Alex was beneath her (this from working-class Luann who humped her way to some BS title). Then there’s the fact that Simon apparently referred to her (not on camera) as either Countless or Cuntess (Mario said 1, Simon the other) and it got back to Lu and I think it bugged her more than the Count dumping her.

(Are you still with me?)

By S4, Jill had become much closer to Lu and it seemed like her animosity toward A&S was fueled by her friendship with Lu. Alex, by default, semi-paired off with Sonja and Moaner – a mistake, I thought but no one asked me, yok yok yok. Next: Jill and Lu claimed Simon was cyberbullying them (I don’t follow Twitter so I can’t speak to this) and voila! more tension.

Through all this, Cindy Barshop and her unpleasant personality wandered in and out of scenes looking for extra hangers and bikini lines to prune.

The nastiness escalated at the reunion. Jill behaved appallingly, as did Lu who’d overdone the Botox for that event – her face was contorted into a weird grimace. Jill? I don’t usually say this about other women but, at the S4 reunion, Jill was truly ugly.

Ironically, had the Count not split for his Ethiopian princess, would Lu would have even wanted a friendship with Jill?  The Zarins are “in trade” aka the merchant class, something not always viewed favorably among the nobility – useful but don’t let them get too close.

IMO the issue between Jill and Alex had to do with Bethenny. 

Before season 3 started taping Jill had made up her mind that she was going to isolate Bethenny, Jill was pitching a spinoff between Jill and Bethenny and Bravo was not having it, they wanted a spin off with Bethenny alone, Jill went mad with jealousy and went on with her bad mouthing of Bethenny. 

According to Ramona (S3 reunion), Jill sent an e-mail to all the other cast members and asked them to refuse to film with Bethenny, according to Jill that would force Bravo to fire Bethenny and she could go on and have her spin-off show.

Ramona was the wild card and he thought Alex would be by her side because  Jill had all the social connections that Alex wanted.  It must have come as a surprise to Jill that Alex chose to be on Bethenny's side so she clearly was out for blood. Alex put a target on her own head when she confronted Jill and everything that came after that was just a payback. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

I thought that Alex was not accepted because she was much less financially well off, lived in Brooklyn and had hellish ( according to the other women) children.

Jill helped them in the Bordello style renovation of their townhouse, though. 

I wish Alex would have had the guts to ask Simon to take a back seat and let her do this by herself, he could have been the supportive husband but take a back seat. ( ala Bobby Zarin, or Jonathan) 

Alex was an educated woman, but she did seem pretentious on her talks with Simon. Alex's best moments are when she was calmed and relaxed, definitely not well under pressure. 

Simon became a liability and that was the demise of Alex.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Leroux said:

IMO the issue between Jill and Alex had to do with Bethenny. 

Before season 3 started taping Jill had made up her mind that she was going to isolate Bethenny, Jill was pitching a spinoff between Jill and Bethenny and Bravo was not having it, they wanted a spin off with Bethenny alone, Jill went mad with jealousy and went on with her bad mouthing of Bethenny. 

According to Ramona (S3 reunion), Jill sent an e-mail to all the other cast members and asked them to refuse to film with Bethenny, according to Jill that would force Bravo to fire Bethenny and she could go on and have her spin-off show.

Ramona was the wild card and he thought Alex would be by her side because  Jill had all the social connections that Alex wanted.  It must have come as a surprise to Jill that Alex chose to be on Bethenny's side so she clearly was out for blood. Alex put a target on her own head when she confronted Jill and everything that came after that was just a payback. 

remember when Alex was B's "messenger" and she went up to Jill at Ramona's TruRenewal skin care launch (hey, can you still get that stuff?) and she timidly said, "Bethenny's done" and then broke out in hives...and then when she went back to report to B, B didn't even bother getting up out of bed?

I always thought Alex was kind of an Eileen Davidson...a nice lady but not quite interesting or tough enough for the mean streets of Real Housewives (I mean, that's who I'd be too, so not judging)

• Love 7
(edited)

I know but I liked them.  They were entertaining.  We had the shabby chic Hamptons rental, the fashion show that brought us Ramona on the runway, just so much.  I'm bummed they are gone.

Don't forget their backyard pool was a 6" deep kiddie pool and they went to St. Barth's in the summer "because they wanted to avoid the crowds." 

But, like you, QuinnM, I liked them.  They were oblivious to how others viewed them, much like Vicki of the OC but without lying about someone having cancer.  Alex always looked like the unpopular girl in high school who was thrilled when the "in" girls confided in her.

Edited by AuntieDiane6
  • Love 4

Back to memory lane and watching these reruns remind me why I dislike Luann so much.

Such an arrogant, pompous ass playing the role of a Countess,  between Luann, Jill or Kelly I am not sure who is more despicable.

• Love 7
(edited)

My God I'm watching  "last call Morocco" Ramona is so dramatic and Alex loves humoring Ramona because it makes it her feel important. I can't stand Alex! 

Alex running in on Lu's henna session with her Herman munster shoes lol, the look on Alex face a if she just witnessed a murder... Lol

Almost forgot the best part Alex saying Ramona is crying she want me to protect her from Lu. Cut  to Ro & Sonja  have a good ol' time lol. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Don't forget their backyard pool was a 6" deep kiddie pool and they went to St. Barth's in the summer "because they wanted to avoid the crowds." 

But, like you, QuinnM, I liked them.  They were oblivious to how others viewed them, much like Vicki of the OC but without lying about someone having cancer.  Alex always looked like the unpopular girl in high school who was thrilled when the "in" girls confided in her.

4 minutes ago, imjagain said:

My God I'm watching  "last call Morocco" Ramona is so dramatic and Alex loves humoring Ramona because it makes it her feel important. I can't stand Alex! 

I really feel like Alex defending Ramona came from that place where she wanted liked, loved, and accepted. Alex also never figured out the type of person Ramona is. Ramona is judgmental, manipulative, and nasty. She feels the hurt as acutely as her anger, silliness, sadness, and joy. She happens to just cycle through those feelings really rapidly. So if you've just watched Ramona be hurt and sad and you get into a 30 minute fight with the other women about Ramona, who comes downstairs giggling and looking for dinner, you, like Alex, would look like a trouble-making loon.

However, LuAnn has never liked Alex, which was why she took every opportunity to berate, embarrass, and humiliate Alex. I still find it quite ironic that her original shtick was about class and manners, when she is so unbelievably smug and nasty. She's not the least bit gracious. The purpose of manners and etiquette is that they are the social lubricant to ensure that the people around us are not made to feel uncomfortable or embarrassed. This is fully a concept that LuAnn never understood or took to heart. She loves using "rules of etiquette" or "manners" to cut people down. So even insisting that the driver call you Mrs. de Lesseps is bad manners because it implies that the driver had bad manners or was impolite by not using more formal names.

Kelly is a crazy dumb mean loon. The only thing interesting about her was seeing how her craziness, dumbness, and nastiness would manifest week after week. That got old pretty quickly.

I guess ultimately it was for the best that Alex left the show. However, I'm curious how things might have worked out if Alex had stayed like Bravo wanted (as FOH) and been the bridge between the new women and the existing cast. Carole did not like LuAnn because LuAnn still pulling her I'm a Countess nonsense. Heather was awkward coming out of the gate because of her father's death. Aviva had her anxiety issues that Alex surely could have empathized with. I honestly think had Alex stayed, LuAnn would have been bounced from the cast by the next season. Dorinda might have come on deck earlier because Ramonja would be this island off by itself. 

Also I don't care how she tries to justify it, I'm convinced that Jacques and LuAnn were trying to embarrass Ramona with the wine tasting.

• Love 8

What I'm noticing is the brisk pace of the show

It helps that the seasons back then were much shorter. Season 1 was about 9 episodes (7 without the reunion and lost episode), season 2 was 15 episodes (12 without the reunions and lost episode), and season 3 was 18 episodes (14 without the reunion episodes and lost episode). These days the season is 23 episodes total.

By S4, Jill had become much closer to Lu and it seemed like her animosity toward A&S was fueled by her friendship with Lu

Don't forget, in season 3, Alex delivered Bethenny's "message" to Jill, which caused Jill to fly off into a wailing demonstration of wounded histrionics.

Yeah but there was something funny as the same time about watching them trying to compete with the other HWs. Definitely entertaining.

I always enjoyed how spectacularly that backfired on Jill.

• Love 2

I just finished the season finale where Jill hosts the Creaky Joints charity. I will never stop loving Ramona calling Simon a "tutu froofroo" and then dancing with him! I don't believe Ramona has every been a good person, but she wasn't quite so nasty and unhinged back then. 

And Jill drove me nuts with her flipping out over the bar signage. She thought they could ALL have their brands up there, like the Step & Repeat. How many places do you need to put your name, Jillzy? To me, it made sense that bar signage was Frangelico, as they provided a shit ton of alcohol and it just makes sense to have liquor brands, not fabric brands, behind a bar. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I really feel like Alex defending Ramona came from that place where she wanted liked, loved, and accepted. Alex also never figured out the type of person Ramona is. Ramona is judgmental, manipulative, and nasty. She feels the hurt as acutely as her anger, silliness, sadness, and joy. She happens to just cycle through those feelings really rapidly. So if you've just watched Ramona be hurt and sad and you get into a 30 minute fight with the other women about Ramona, who comes downstairs giggling and looking for dinner, you, like Alex, would look like a trouble-making loon.

that was what Bethenny called "the Ramona-coaster"!!!  getting all "Ra-motional".

• Love 1
(edited)
51 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I just finished the season finale where Jill hosts the Creaky Joints charity. I will never stop loving Ramona calling Simon a "tutu froofroo" and then dancing with him! I don't believe Ramona has every been a good person, but she wasn't quite so nasty and unhinged back then. 

And Jill drove me nuts with her flipping out over the bar signage. She thought they could ALL have their brands up there, like the Step & Repeat. How many places do you need to put your name, Jillzy? To me, it made sense that bar signage was Frangelico, as they provided a shit ton of alcohol and it just makes sense to have liquor brands, not fabric brands, behind a bar. 

I think that was our intro to Jillousy. she was only mad because Bethenny had a business edge that she didnt include Jill in.  They all get so competitive with these deals once they start blowing up. And no one blew up more than B, with anyone more jealous and bitter about it than Jill. The parallels are in every franchise though.

Edited by Inspectabecky
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Ramona has imo been a terrible person but yes she has definitely gotten nastier. 

I wonder why Andy never called Ramona out on her stance that she doesn't condone the gay lifestyle. She told Alex this while talking about the marriage equality March. I know it's her right to believe what ever she wants but I wish he had brought it up just to watch her squirm. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Imjgain writes:

Almost forgot the best part Alex saying Ramona is crying she want me to protect her from Lu. Cut  to Ro & Sonja  have a good ol' time lol. 

During the reunion,  Alex claimed that she confronted LuAnn at Ramona's request. Ramona contradicted Alex by noting that  Alex volunteered to speak with LuAnn.

Although Kelly's behavior sometimes appeared erratic, her observation about Alex's "defense" of Ramona in the henna salon was highly insightful. Kelly noted that Alex's self-appointed role as Ramona's avenger/wingman was superfluous because Ramona has "a big enough mouth" to speak for herself.

To conclude on a positive note, Alex and Simon report that they are very happy in Australia. I hope all is indeed well with them.

Edited by grayson
  • Love 2

As much as I like Alex for the most part, her dramatic confrontation of LuAnn during the henna session was so freaking ridiculous. What WAS all that stomping??? She seriously ran in there like someone had just died upstairs. I'd be annoyed too. 

I forgot how annoying Kelly was. Even when SHE'S not having a breakdown, she's still not making any sense. It drove me batty how she tried to handle Alex, like she was helping her. "You're not angry, you're sad. No, you're not angry at all. Stop saying you're angry, you're not angry". I would have punched her. 

• Love 8