Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

On 4/26/2020 at 1:41 PM, BitterApple said:

Yeah, part of me thinks Forbes is on Kris' payroll. I'm not buying it either.

Yeah they’re full of shit. They also said Kylie was a billionaire and had a billion dollar cosmetics line and that was dumped by Cody for being fraudulent. 

Also off topic I know someone last year who was named by Forbes as top in their field and their business actually makes very little money (they do launder it though). Even the blind deaf dead ghost of Helen Keller could see that so I’m convinced their titles and praise can be bought. 

• Love 5

Oh-oh, someone’s in trouble for tugging on Kanye’s mask.

https://pagesix.com/2020/06/01/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-threaten-bodyguard-with-10m-lawsuit/

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have taken legal action against West’s former bodyguard who described the rapper as the “neediest, moodiest and worst tipper.”

Kardashian, 39, and West, 42, sent a cease and desist letter threatening Steve Stanulis with a $10 million lawsuit if he publicly speaks about West again, TMZ reported.

The letter alleges Stanulis made “false and defamatory” statements on the “Hollywood Raw with Dax Holt and Adam Glyn” podcast and claims he breached his confidentiality agreement, which he purportedly signed in February 2016.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have taken legal action against West’s former bodyguard who described the rapper as the “neediest, moodiest and worst tipper.”

We needed the former bodyguard to confirm to us the first 2 items?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Oh-oh, someone’s in trouble for tugging on Kanye’s mask.

https://pagesix.com/2020/06/01/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-threaten-bodyguard-with-10m-lawsuit/

Kardashian, 39, and West, 42, sent a cease and desist letter threatening Steve Stanulis with a $10 million lawsuit if he publicly speaks about West again, TMZ reported.

The letter alleges Stanulis made “false and defamatory” statements on the “Hollywood Raw with Dax Holt and Adam Glyn” podcast and claims he breached his confidentiality agreement, which he purportedly signed in February 2016.

Good luck collecting that 10 million, you pompous twats.

2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

We needed the former bodyguard to confirm to us the first 2 items?

Being a bad tipper is far more damning! Disgusting POS.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 6/4/2020 at 6:00 PM, GaT said:

Good for him. I was wondering if he was going to do something because "slavery is a choice" probably didn't endear him to the BLM movement.

He’s also been out with the Chicago protestors. Quite the change from staunch Republican Kanye. Wonder if he’s back on his meds or old friends got through to him that his business will crater if he kept that up

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Everyone was reporting on his silence and how he's never silent and now is the time he was. Where as Kim spoke, all the other leaders no matter their race spoke. Yet Kanye was silent. The Trump fan Kanye. 

Now suddenly his rep goes to People to announce the donation, then he shows up protesting, and People is all over it. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

The tea this week was he never was...what he said he was... he just wore the hat to get meetings to get people pardoned 

Bullshit.

He didn't do diddly to get anyone pardoned.   It was all about attention.  "Look at me, look at me, I get to go to the White House and meet the President who recognizes my genius."  

Now it's "oh shit, I'm getting dragged for not speaking out while Taylor Swift is getting attention, I better do something."   Nothing more complicated than that.

• Useful 3
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

The tea this week was he never was...what he said he was... he just wore the hat to get meetings to get people pardoned 

He did nothing to get anyone pardoned, it was Kim using her reality star reputation & her ass that got people pardoned.

• Love 8

Kanye West Looking to Launch Yeezy Cosmetics Line

According to new legal docs, Kanye's company recently filed for a "Yeezy" trademark to cover a plethora of beauty and skincare products. We're talking makeup, false eyelashes, facial masks, nail polish, moisturizers, bath gels, body oils, shaving cream, hair care products and perfumes, along with some hygienic products like toothpaste and deodorant ... and even scented pine cones and aromatherapy pillows.

What is with this family? He's going to go against his wife & sister-in-laws in business? 

• LOL 1
43 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

Kanye West Looking to Launch Yeezy Cosmetics Line

What is with this family? He's going to go against his wife & sister-in-laws in business? 

I don't think it matters because just like his loser wife & her wretched sister-in-laws cosmetics line, it's going to suck & be absolute garbage. If I really need Yeezy's Cosmetic Line to look & feel good about myself, them I need to do some major soul-searching in my life.

Besides, I can't imagine what the bath gels, body oil, shaving cream, hair care products, toothpaste, & deodorant (if Kanye & Kim use any in the first place) would smell like.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Kim's Fathers Day message for Kanye..what the hell is he wearing? And that second picture is sweet. Saint and Psalm are pretty much Kanye's twin

What the hell are any of them wearing? Are those their special Wyoming clothes? Kim & Kanye are in pleather, North looks like a waitress in a cowboy bar, Chi is going clubbing, & Saint & Psalm are wearing.....I have no idea what they're wearing, overalls?

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I don't know why y'all are confused about the outfits.

I mean, it's so obvious Genius Kanye decided the theme for this year would be a hybrid of cowboy-farm life-Matrix-chic cosplay.

• LOL 9

Is The Gap even still a thing?  I know there is one of their “factory outlets” in my town, but I can’t remember the last time I shopped at or purchased anything from them.  It was THE store when I was in high school 25 years ago....but is it still?  

• Love 4

Well, even before the pandemic, Gap was in trouble. Last year it announce it would be closing about 130 stores in 2019, and were supposed to shut down another 100 this year. Obviously things got much worse for them (and many other retailers this year) this year, so I guess they're hoping for a hail mary play with Kanye?

2 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Well, even before the pandemic, Gap was in trouble. Last year it announce it would be closing about 130 stores in 2019, and were supposed to shut down another 100 this year. Obviously things got much worse for them (and many other retailers this year) this year, so I guess they're hoping for a hail mary play with Kanye?

Kinda like the Kardashian Kollection saved Sears?   Oh wait a minute ...

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Save them? Too early to tell. But love him or hate him, yes this will give Gap a boost even if its only temporary. You dont even hear the  name Gap anymore and now stocks are soaring due to the Yeezy deal. Take a look at twitter and Instagram where many, many Kanye fans are now happy they can buy affordable Yeezy. Yeezy will give Gap some relevance again. For whatever reason Kanye has a lot of fans who will buy any crap he slaps his name on.

2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

For whatever reason Kanye has a lot of fans who will buy any crap he slaps his name on.

This is what I don't understand, why do so many people love his stuff? What are they seeing that I'm not? It all looks like crap to me, I just don't understand it.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Save them? Too early to tell. But love him or hate him, yes this will give Gap a boost even if its only temporary. You dont even hear the  name Gap anymore and now stocks are soaring due to the Yeezy deal. Take a look at twitter and Instagram where many, many Kanye fans are now happy they can buy affordable Yeezy. Yeezy will give Gap some relevance again. For whatever reason Kanye has a lot of fans who will buy any crap he slaps his name on.

Affordable off-brand Yeezy can be found at any Goodwill.

5 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Like H&M and Madonna’s track suits 😂

• LOL 3

Folks, discussion of Kanye West running for the US Presidency is off-limits here completely, unless it appears on KUWTK itself. See our Politics Policy.  Posts referencing his relationship with the current US President are also out of bounds. 

• Love 1

Naya Rivera from glee is missing and presumed drowned so I was .listening to Old glee soundtracks. And I realized the only Kanye songs I’ve ever heard were the Glee versions. I swear, I’m not that white.

• LOL 2

They probably approved it figuring it'll keep the locals employed for the next 20 years. Didn't their other eyesore take forever to build because Kanye kept making changes?

8.gif

• LOL 3
(edited)

'My girlfriend called me screaming, crying. I'm a rapper. And she said I'm pregnant. She was crying.'

West said he was weighing up what to do, when he received what he interpreted as a sign from God.

He told that he was in Paris, working on his laptop at the time. 

'My screen went black and white,' he said.

'And God said, if you f*** with my b****** I f*** with yours.

'And I called my girlfriend and said we're going to have this child.

'Even if my wife were to divorce me after this speech, she brought North into this world, when I did not want to.'

He yelled to the crowd: 'She had the pills in her hand.' 

He shouted: 'I almost killed my daughter!' 

😕

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8538593/Kanye-West-hold-campaign-rally-South-Carolina-pushes-unlikely-presidential-bid.html

Someone needs to get him help, not have him tour the country, this is scary.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Someone needs to get him help, not have him tour the country, this is scary.

I think it's one of those things that is really hard to do if they aren't physically a danger to themselves. A friend of mine is bipolar and I remember the first time I saw her have an episode. We took her to emergency. We called the cops and they came round. We kept saying to anyone who would listen that she wasn't like this and this wasn't normal behaviour for her and all we heard was 'until she hurts herself or someone else'.... It was infuriating. Kanye seems to be in that stage- clearly losing it but not violent. And let's face it, Kim probably got distracted by her reflection and forgot she even has a husband. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Iris987 said:

I think it's one of those things that is really hard to do if they aren't physically a danger to themselves. be in that stage- clearly losing it but not violent. 

Sadly you’re right.  I feel bad for him, so ill and with yes men all around him, and the kardashian vampires.

• Love 2
(edited)

@heatherchandler This is some crazy shit but it also mentions his political campaign and we can't post anything about that unless it comes from KUWTK. The mod posted a warning a few posts up this page and it's also pinned at the bottom of every page. We don't wanna see the thread locked, right? 

Edited by suomi
clarity
  • Love 5

I have to say this, I don't care if he's ill, I only care about the damage this man is doing. I'm so angry about this I'm shaking.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

He might not be a danger to himself or others, but that doesn't mean his advisers should be encouraging a tour/public appearances right now.    Why is no one at least telling him to take a break in Wyoming for a bit, or something?     I know,  because then all those people who get rich off him won't have their paychecks.    The Ks are only relevant at this point because of him, so they won't stop him.    Any news is good news for them.  

That's the sad part of this, the man is mentally ill and everyone around him is more interested in profiting off him than helping him.

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't think he listens to anyone or is even capable of listening to anyone. His body chemistry takes him to a place where he knows best, knows all, and he likes it there. He feels powerful, invincible. I think everyone around him is scared to death that he will finally cross an unforgivable line and take them down with him.

I think we're there, with this stunt. 

Edited by suomi
typo
  • Love 13