Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

The rapper has bought up the 9,000 acre Monster Lake Ranch near to the city of Cody, to the east of Yellowstone National Park, TMZ reports.

The lush, green land, features two lakes where he can go fishing for trout, as well as magnificent views of the mountains.  

The new spot also boasts eight lodging units, a restaurant, an event center and numerous meeting facilities.

While the land had an asking price of $14 million, TMZ claims Kim Kardashian's husband did not pay full price, with the actual amount he put down being unknown.

The new property is the star's latest link to Wyoming. In 2018, he recorded his highly anticipated Ye album in Jackson Hole, before also throwing its release party there.

And he's already moved in to his new pad, and is there working on his next album.

Sources revealed artists like Pusha T have recently visited West in Wyoming to create his ninth studio album which also, according to insiders, might be religious themed. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/kanye-moves-way-out-west-in-wyoming-rapper-shells-out-dollar14million-for-a-ranch-with-horse-barns-two-lakes-and-a-restaurant-after-falling-in-love-with-the-area-when-recording-his-album-ye-there/ar-AAGUrfu

22 hours ago, iwasish said:

Maybe they’ll move the domes up there and ferry some of LA homeless population to live there. He can have his Sunday Services too. 

We don't want to bring even more suffering & torture to the LA homeless population. Its not like Kim & Kanye gives a damn about them in the first place. 

What the hell is Kim going to do in that ranch in Wyoming? Would she even set foot in that place? Can she even find Wyoming on a map or how to get there from LA?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Magog said:

We don't want to bring even more suffering & torture to the LA homeless population. Its not like Kim & Kanye gives a damn about them in the first place. 

What the hell is Kim going to do in that ranch in Wyoming? Would she even set foot in that place? Can she even find Wyoming on a map or how to get there from LA?

It’s all to keep Kanye happy and off the internet. 

All these celebrities aren’t going to go to Wyoming for SS  unless he supplies a chartered plane and fancy lodgings. 

My guess is he will take up residence there and she’ll stay in CA the bulk of the time.  He can make his recordings and commune with God and nature all he wants. 

• Love 4

Kim has been on talk shows all week and the subject of Wyoming kept coming up. She's been there plenty and she told a pretty funny story about when Kanye brought her and the kids to look at the ranch before he bought it. Its in the middle of nowhere and  Kanye arranged for them to stay in this cabin-there was no power, no bathroom (she had to pee in a bottle),no wifi. There was a hotel nearby but Kanye thought disconnecting from the world would be romantic. Kim's reaction was hilarious. It didn't sound like a permanent move was in the works, she said she saw it as more like a summer home and a place for some weekends . They are there this weekend again fwiw.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kim has been on talk shows all week and the subject of Wyoming kept coming up. She's been there plenty and she told a pretty funny story about when Kanye brought her and the kids to look at the ranch before he bought it. Its in the middle of nowhere and  Kanye arranged for them to stay in this cabin-there was no power, no bathroom (she had to pee in a bottle),no wifi. There was a hotel nearby but Kanye thought disconnecting from the world would be romantic. Kim's reaction was hilarious. It didn't sound like a permanent move was in the works, she said she saw it as more like a summer home and a place for some weekends . They are there this weekend again fwiw.

She’s playing up her possible lupus diagnosis  all this week, how she couldn’t pick up her daughter and was worried about caring for a new baby.  Making sure she earns her share of the KUWTK salary.  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, geauxaway said:

If you are in the middle of nowhere (and it’s summer), why would you pee in a bottle versus going outside to pop a squat???  Sounds extraneous to me (peeing in a bottle.  Why???).  #fakenews

She pissed herself when wearing spanx, pissing in a bottle is nothing. Just hope it had a wide opening. What did she use for #2?

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

She pissed herself when wearing spanx, pissing in a bottle is nothing. Just hope it had a wide opening. What did she use for #2?

I don't think I want to know. Seeing how nasty Kim is, I definitely don't want to know. Kanye would probably find something sexy about it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 9/6/2019 at 7:55 PM, suomi said:

Errr, umm, have these people ever looked at a map???   He moved from LA to Wyoming.   That's not moving west, that's moving east.  

• LOL 6
On 9/22/2019 at 9:52 PM, GaT said:

Apparently they did, over 700 people

d0eb35a8acc44ff88d6fbf606ffe37c1_md.jpg

The choir covered Nirvana

Anyone see Terrence Howard on the Red Carpet last night? He was babbling some nonsense and the interviewers couldn’t shut him up. Sounds like he might have Kanye-esque delusions. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, iwasish said:

Anyone see Terrence Howard on the Red Carpet last night? He was babbling some nonsense and the interviewers couldn’t shut him up. Sounds like he might have Kanye-esque delusions. 

Why is the choir wearing ugly generic  clothing?

• LOL 2

That cover of nirvana sounded pretty cool but I think Kanye is really starting to believe his own hype and think he’s actually some sort of god. These Sunday services are definitely not helping his delusions lol.

• Love 13

Well this interesting. There has been a lot of activity over the weekend leading up to the release of Kanye's album and IMAX movie. Ive been suspecting Kanye has really calmed down and this recap convinces me (especially that he regrets ever comparing himself to Jesus..and no explicit language on the new album.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, GaT said:

I think the question is, is he acting like this because he's back on his meds, or completely off of his meds?

I saw in an old interview with him that he doesn’t take them

This whole Sunday Service stuff is probably him during one of his highs. He’ll crash eventually. 

Did he ever release the album he was supposed to release last year? 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

What religion/denomination are they?

According to this, they're Christian. What I thought was interesting from this article was this:

Jenner is the co-founder of the California Community Church (formerly called the Life Change Church) located in Agoura Hills, California, which is just a stone’s throw away from Calabasas where the reality TV family resides. But don’t think you’ll run into the Keeping Up with the Kardashians stars there if you attend one of the services. Jenner may fund it but the family actually goes to Hillsong instead.

The church she co-founded has come under fire as some have alleged that it is “nothing more than a Kardashian tax haven.” California Community Church has a membership fee of $1,000 a month and every member practices tithing or donating 10% of their income.

They don't even go to the church that Kris is funding? That's interesting. I wonder if the plan is for Kanye to start up a ministry, & it becomes a tax shelter for the entire family.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

So far, he HAS been drawing crowds like that every week. The crowds outside of California have been the biggest yet probably because its the only chance to be there in certain states. Some of them have been requiring tickets which even though they are free are being purchased from fans just to attend, so some actually are paying a lot to get in.

Kanye West Talks His Sex Addiction, Drake Feud and ''Christian Scorecard'' in Rare Interview

I don't think this is the entire interview, but holy shit.......

Liberals love art, right? And now—I am unquestionably, undoubtedly, the greatest human artist of all time. It's not even a question at this point. It's just a fact. For the greatest artist in human existence to put a red hat on was God's practical joke to all liberals. Like, nooo, not Kanye! There will be a time when I will be President of the U.S. and I will remember… any founder that didn't have the capacity to understand culturally what we're doing.

I was looking at clips of the Jesus Is King listening party last night and the huge crowd of people that were there looked like some scary cult.

This is from some gala tonight. Its always bizarre when Kim is all glam and Kanye looks like hes about to mow the lawn.

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I was looking at clips of the Jesus Is King listening party last night and the huge crowd of people that were there looked like some scary cult.

This is from some gala tonight. Its always bizarre when Kim is all glam and Kanye looks like hes about to mow the lawn.

Kim looks like Cher!

2 hours ago, skipnjump said:

Wow, it definitely reads like he is off his meds 🙁

They’ll be spinning that he’s exhausted and dehydrated. He’ll go away for little R&R.

Kris is focusing our attention on ancient Khloe and Lamar drama.

• Love 4

He was at this stage in his delusions when he was packed off for treatment in 2016. Same time of the year also. That tour began in November and screeched to a halt in December.

Sometimes delusions trigger, incubate and hatch according to an inner calendar which repeats and repeats, without successful intervention. (Seasons, holidays, anniversaries of life events, etc. Among the mentally ill, Christianity is the sect with the highest occurance of religious delusions).

• Useful 1
  • Love 2