Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

On one hand I can fully understand Kanye being overprotective about his child when it comes to paparazzi.  Many celebrities, even otherwise rational celebs I've seen completely lose it and snap at paparazzi so I think he has a point in what he's saying but then he comes out and says, under oath no less "I’m in the business of trying to make dope sh*t for the world" and I roll my eyes and question his mentality. Dude is just not right in the head.

• Love 2

Princess Kanye Kardashian. North may get hit by a drone meant for him.

Don't have a baby with a fame whore who has sold her soul to the devil to become famous and is in business with those paparazzi.

Obviously this genius knows nothing about drones and water and electricity. And would that a drone falling into a pool of water electrocute someone? I only wish it would be him.

He's has issues with the paparazzi way longer than North has existed, he's just using her now to try and get out from under his bad behavior. Nice dad, just like the mother, exploit your daughter for your own gain. Pig.

Edited by iwasish

In today's depo revelations, TMZ has this little bit..

Nate Goldberg -- the lawyer for the photog -- is asking Kanye about a verse from his song, "Flashing Lights" ... rapping about paparazzi and saying, "I hate these n***as more than a Nazi."

Goldberg asks Kanye, "So why did you say that you hate the paparazzi more than the Nazis?"

Kanye responds, "'Cause that's what I wanted to say in that song."

Goldberg:  "Well, you understood that the Nazis killed --"

At that point, Kanye's lawyer, a panicked Shawn Holley, interrupts, "Oh my gosh!"

Goldberg:  "-- six million Jews."

Holley:  "It's really been a long day and we should probably" (she's about to say recess)

Goldberg:  "Well I'm not finished."

Goldberg then goes on to explain how it's "legitimate" for him to ask about the song because it shows Kanye's hatred for paparazzi.

Kanye then gets pissed that Goldberg quoted the "n" word from his song, saying, "But not legitimate to say n***a ... ever ... ever."

Yeah….the paps taking pics of you being a total douche, totally as bad as NAZIS. 

Please let TMZ drop these little nuggets of goodness on us for weeks to come. I loved yesterday's with his I'm the smartest celeb ever

Kanye West swears under oath, "I'm the smartest celebrity you've ever f***ing dealt with. I'm not Britney Spears."

We got hold of a transcript of Kanye's deposition in the case where he's accused of beating a photog and smashing his camera. 

Kanye explains to Nate Goldberg, the photog's lawyer, "I'm in the business of trying to make dope s**t for the world.  You're in the business of representing scums and trying to make as much money as long as there's this lapse in the law."

Goldberg grills Kanye about his song, "Flashing Lights," -- a rant against the paparazzi. Goldberg quotes from the song, "Till I get flashed by the paparazzi, damn, these ni**as got me."

At that point Kanye interrupts, "You have to ask for a hall pass. You can't just say the 'n' word around me." adding, "It offends me because you're a white person saying 'ni**a.'"

Kanye says there's a parallel between blacks fighting for civil rights in the '60s and celebs fighting for theirs today:  "I mean in the '60s people used to hold up 'Die N****r' signs when my parents were in the sit-ins also."  Goldberg asks if he equates the struggle of blacks in the past with celebrities today and Kanye says, "Yes, 100 ... I equate it to discrimination.  I equate it to inequalities."

And good to know the civil rights movement was exactly the same as him being a douchecanoe. 

• Love 1

In today's depo revelations, TMZ has this little bit..

Yeah….the paps taking pics of you being a total douche, totally as bad as NAZIS. 

Please let TMZ drop these little nuggets of goodness on us for weeks to come. I loved yesterday's with his I'm the smartest celeb ever

And good to know the civil rights movement was exactly the same as him being a douchecanoe.

And his lawyer is Clarence Darrow? All lawyers represent scum, it's how they make money. They don't discriminate between a genius rapper and a paparazzi cause all money is green. I only wish them paps would stop taking pics of the whole Kardashian family and all media would refuse to broadcast/publish them. Then you'll see how fast they distance themselves from him.

• Love 3

Seriously, why would you hire Shawn Holley?   Unless every other reputable lawyer said "Oh hell to the No, I ain't representing that idiot."   

And you don't want people using the N word when quoting your lyrics don't use it in said lyrics.   As for comparing the paps to Nazis good going there GENIUS.   No Jewish person will point out how wrong that is.   

Again if he didn't act like a douche, the paps wouldn't stake him out and wait for him to do something douchie.

• Love 2

Seriously, why would you hire Shawn Holley? Unless every other reputable lawyer said "Oh hell to the No, I ain't representing that idiot."

And you don't want people using the N word when quoting your lyrics don't use it in said lyrics. As for comparing the paps to Nazis good going there GENIUS. No Jewish person will point out how wrong that is.

Again if he didn't act like a douche, the paps wouldn't stake him out and wait for him to do something douchie.

Why is it so obvious to you and I, yet a self proclaimed genius can't figure it out? I think your take on how he ended up with Shawn Holley as an attorney isn't too far off. Why Kris didn't hook him up with Robert Shapiro I don't know. Maybe the Nazi references offended him? Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Cuz half of the Kardashians use Shawn Holley for their nonsense legal needs. Real shit, not so much, but for crap like when that guy was claiming to be Mason's father, Holley is who represented Kourtney. The woman has a list of her celebrity clients and what legal troubles she's worked on for the for god's sake! LOL! How ridiculous is that. Plus, she was on Johnny Cochran's legal team for the OJ trial… need I say more? 

• Love 1

Shawn Holley has been practicing that long?   That trial was 20 years ago.  (yeah now I feel old thanks so much).    And is still that freaking incompetent?   I know they call it the "practice" of law but you would think in 20 years Holley might have learned something.

It's the hat. It ties the whole Skid Row chic outfit together. What Jeanius.

I give him credit.. He doesn't give up hope that pleather jogging pants regardless of the season will someday be a men's wardrobe staple. Kanye, if Lord Disick won't wear them, ain't nobody gonna wear them. They ass ugly. And he stole the hat from Woody Allen. Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

Do you think he has multiples of those pleather pants?  Or is he always wearing the same pair?

I'm betting multiples, this way if someone admires them (unlikely!) he can whip a spare pair out of his luggage and make a sale.

Good work Kanye- totally marginalized the civil rights movements, one of the most important events in American history. Will he be comparing Kim to Rosa Parks next?

(edited)

Good work Kanye- totally marginalized the civil rights movements, one of the most important events in American history. Will he be comparing Kim to Rosa Parks next?

Dont be ridiculous, Kim would never go on a public bus. :-)

Edited by GaT
  • Love 11

Dont be ridiculous, Kim would never go on a public bus. :-)

If she did would two people have to give up their seat to accommodate her ass?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

More like Assa Parks as in gotta park that ass!!!

Absolutely no offence or disrespect meant to the late Ms. Parks, just snarking on Kim and Yeezus.

• Love 1

Last night’s concert was a more colourful affair with the angry rapper telling the audience all about a mystery ‘douchebag’.  The US chart-topper, famous for his notorious outbursts, let rip on stage last night at Rod Laver Arena mid-gig.  

Fans were left wondering just who was the unlucky person to cop one of West’s famous sprays.

“Tonight I ain’t gonna say your name out loud.,” West began.  “But I better see them emails in the morning apologising."  Despite audience members baffled as to what the Gold Digger rapper was on about, the venom kept coming:  “You got the email from both publicists, so you know exactly who I’m talking about. And you retweeted that bullshit so you know exactly who I’m talking about.”  But the crown were in raptures, urging West, who seemed unable to control himself:  “So I’m gonna tell you tonight — coz we got two shows — so we better get on the phone tomorrow morning.”

“Let’s have a toast to all the douchebags”.

Just who he was frothing about no one really knows, but we’d sure like to find out.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/kanye-west-hurls-abuse-at-mystery-douchebag-at-melbourne-concert-but-where-was-wife-kim/story-fnn7ma1h-1227054331070?nk=89a25dab9bdb7bb4d5f195ccf0e78d0c

Last night’s concert was a more colourful affair with the angry rapper telling the audience all about a mystery ‘douchebag’.  The US chart-topper, famous for his notorious outbursts, let rip on stage last night at Rod Laver Arena mid-gig.  

Fans were left wondering just who was the unlucky person to cop one of West’s famous sprays.

“Tonight I ain’t gonna say your name out loud.,” West began.  “But I better see them emails in the morning apologising."  Despite audience members baffled as to what the Gold Digger rapper was on about, the venom kept coming:  “You got the email from both publicists, so you know exactly who I’m talking about. And you retweeted that bullshit so you know exactly who I’m talking about.”  But the crown were in raptures, urging West, who seemed unable to control himself:  “So I’m gonna tell you tonight — coz we got two shows — so we better get on the phone tomorrow morning.”

Just who he was frothing about no one really knows, but we’d sure like to find out.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/kanye-west-hurls-abuse-at-mystery-douchebag-at-melbourne-concert-but-where-was-wife-kim/story-fnn7ma1h-1227054331070?nk=89a25dab9bdb7bb4d5f195ccf0e78d0c

Maybe he was talking about Stephen Fry knocking over his drink.

https://twitter.com/stephenfry/status/509385146525835265

Wow - you would never know his mother was an English professor.

• Love 1

Ehh my theory is that his rant against the unknown someone didn't get enough attention.   So he had to do something to get people to show up for the concert.   He pulled a "health scare" to make people wonder if there will be a concert and show up to see how he is doing.

Yeah that is how cynical this family has made me.

• Love 1

Ehh my theory is that his rant against the unknown someone didn't get enough attention.   So he had to do something to get people to show up for the concert.   He pulled a "health scare" to make people wonder if there will be a concert and show up to see how he is doing.

Yeah that is how cynical this family has made me.

yep, Kris has a stalker who stays at the Four Seasons, Khloe breaks up with French, Kendall poses nude and Kanye gets headache. lots of press.

• Love 1
Kanye West's diva behavior:  “At around 2pm on Wednesday Belinda James was prepped and waiting to go in for my MRI when Kanye's doctor, followed by security came into the MRI ward and demanded that everyone be cleared out,” James told the magazine.  James also said that West’s doctor told the hospital staff that her patient “would not be following protocol or filling out forms in the main area.”  But the doctor’s insistence on West receiving extra special treatment meant that others were pushed aside, resulting in a “flustered” hospital staff.  “There were six security guards adding to the pressure and despite them saying they had rules to follow, his doctor was not taking no for an answer.  “I had no idea who they were talking about but I knew it was someone big because of all of the security and commotion.”  James would soon find out that it was, in fact, the “Champion” rapper with wife Kim Kardashian. But as West’s doctor demanded other patients be removed, James’ doctor insisted she finish her MRI. The Australian resident said that everyone had cleared out by the time she had finished her scan. But hospital staff and West’s doctor kept bickering about the “privacy situation.”  “Clearly they were not happy with my position because the next minute I was wheeled out in front of the reception desk – so much for my privacy!  “That’s when the doors opened and a stretcher was wheeled in by six security guards in a row shielding him. It was a pretty surreal sight – Kanye was lying on the trolley with something white covering the lower part of his face.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/09/kanye-west-australia-hospital-diva-demands/

Gah - that hard to believe from Kayne. I know the antics fit his filmed outbursts and I'm not calling anyone a liar but after his car accident (the inspiration for his song Through the Wire) he was described as a delightful patient.

But that was before he really became famous, also before he became a Kardashian. Now he's married to "one of the most beautiful people of all time", so he should get special privileges. 

• Love 1

I totally agree with you DangerousMinds.  That's just sick abusing his 'status' for a migraine when people are set to have MRI's done on them.  I never wish anyone pain but I hope his ass has a migraine that is so bad he is crying for days.  He's a dumbass and so is his dumbass wife.

• Love 4

Oh, this is great. Princess Catherine & Beyonce are pregnant at the same time & poor Kimmy isn't. Looks like both Prince William & Jay Z can get the job done Kanye, now what are you going to do?

• Love 2

Kim must be shitting herself right now. She's probably having nightmares about becoming a bloated fat mess again with another pregnancy. We'll see if she takes one for the team and gets knocked up with IgNori #2 for the sake of publicity.

Actually, I wouldn't put it past her to have a surrogate carry any other children she might have. She'll come up with the excuse that her body just can't handle another pregnancy.