Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

The lawyers don't want the newspaper ad for publicity (though it may be a side effect.)  They NEED to provide legal service of the court's order to Kanye "by publication" since they haven't been able to effectuate formal service on him by the other legal means - like personal service. So they'll likely run a notice in the "legal notices" section of several local newspapers for the legally proscribed number of days. You've probably seen (or skipped over them) before - you know, among the ads for leases, rentals, garage sales, notice of name change, lawsuits where personal service was tried & failed, etc. 

The TMZ article above is so histrionic - makes it seem as if some major full-page ad or headline is coming.  Doubtful.  Kanye owes the law firm major fees.  Why would the firm waste money on a big ad when a typical notice in the legal notices section of any local paper is much cheaper & fulfills the same legal purpose?  TMZ well knows this - it's chief, Harvey Levine, is a lawyer. Just hysteria on a slow news day.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, GaT said:

He's back on IG & trying to save his career

oyc4rq7ravpa1.jpg?width=458&auto=webp&v=

Jonah Hill's probable response

E1AGkwrP37qy0WiSNPRHJfoub5MbeLrmm7Ro8ROK

I just read about this via TMZ.. um now Mr West that's not how that works... 🤦🏾‍♀️ Sir you really could have and should have stayed quiet. And then do your redemption PR. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Cocoa Puff said:

I just read about this via TMZ.. um now Mr West that's not how that works... 🤦🏾‍♀️ Sir you really could have and should have stayed quiet. And then do your redemption PR. 

Yeah, after everything he posted & said, somehow he thinks saying "whoops, my bad" is going to fix it. Plus, does anybody really believe the change of heart?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Yeah, after everything he posted & said, somehow he thinks saying "whoops, my bad" is going to fix it. Plus, does anybody really believe the change of heart?

Nope. And honestly there's so much other s*** going on in the world that I forgot about all the anti-Semitic things that he said. 

Honestly if he would have kept his mouth shut, outside of a true sincere humbling apology this s*** would have blown over.

Look at Mel Gibson and his drunken DUI arrest rant, he came back from that. Kanye will too.

• Like 3

Who are the people who are sending their kids to this school?

Kanye West Sued Over Donda Academy, Allegedly Only Fed Students Sushi

Among the alleged issues ... the women say the only lunch option available for students is sushi, every single day, and students are not allowed to bring any outside food or drink, except for water. The suit claims Kanye spends $10,000 a week on sushi.

What's more, the teachers claim Kanye did not allow crossword puzzles or coloring sheets at Donda Academy, classes could not take place on the second floor because Kanye is "afraid of stairs," and Ye didn't want children using forks or utensils.

The suit alleges Kanye did not allow artwork to be hung on walls, and no one was allowed to wear jewelry ... simply because he "did not like jewelry."

The teachers even claim Kanye didn't allow chairs, forcing children to sit on foam cushions or stand, while teachers were relegated to standing or using a stool.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Who are the people who are sending their kids to this school?

Kanye West Sued Over Donda Academy, Allegedly Only Fed Students Sushi

That's the million dollar question.

My guess it is new money millennials who don't want to put their kids in public school and don't want to put their kids in "basic" private school so they put them in a Kanye West run/owned school. 🤦🏾‍♀️

So it's not the parents who are bringing the lawsuit about these horrible conditions it's two former teachers who at the gist of it their lawsuit is over missing pay.

• Like 1

I have to hope they were not serving the children sushi that had tuna in it. (Not sure if young kids would eat that anyway- raw).  Why you might ask?  Very random but I recently stumbled on this research study about the effects of eating lots of tuna and other fish known to have high mercury.

If you scroll to page 20 of the PDF (or 14 on the printed pages), you can read the case studies of what happened to people who were eating lots of fish on a regular basis - https://mercurypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/mppoverthelimit.pdf

So if anybody has seen the "through the wire" music video by Kanye you'll notice there's home movie footage of This woman who appears to be an addict of something or on a substance of something and she's you know dancing around and whatnot.

you see more extended footage of that moment on the documentary that Kanye has on Netflix.

the woman who was shown in that clip says that she was only paid $20 for that moment and due to her not being sober she was not in her right mind to consent to being in the video so I guess kind of naturally she is suing Kanye and the documentary filmers saying she has been sober for 18 years now and she had to have a Hard discussion with some of her loved ones about her past because they didn't know.

Kanye and Netflix sued

Edited by Cocoa Puff
  • Like 1

I deliberately stayed away from the doc, because I just can't spend any time voluntarily with Ye. 😁 What I did know about the song is that Chaka Khan hated it.

He called me when he just got out of the hospital. He said, “You were so instrumental in my healing process. I changed the words a little bit to the song but I had to eat through a wire. Jaws wired shut through a straw.” It meant that much to me. It really got my heart, tugged at my string. I was like, yeah, use it.

Then when it came out, I was pissed. It was a little insulting. Not insulting, I thought it was stupid. If I’d known he was gonna do that, I would have said, “Hell no.”

13 minutes ago, GaT said:

I deliberately stayed away from the doc, because I just can't spend any time voluntarily with Ye. 😁 What I did know about the song is that Chaka Khan hated it.

I think I watched like the first two episodes and then I never went back to finish it.

And yes Chaka did not like he sampled her song.

On 4/7/2023 at 12:31 AM, Cocoa Puff said:

That's the million dollar question.

My guess it is new money millennials who don't want to put their kids in public school and don't want to put their kids in "basic" private school so they put them in a Kanye West run/owned school. 🤦🏾‍♀️

So it's not the parents who are bringing the lawsuit about these horrible conditions it's two former teachers who at the gist of it their lawsuit is over missing pay.

My guess is that people who have too much money whose kids want to be rap/reality stars.

Their money would have been better spent by paying Snoop Dog $500,000 to do 8 bars on their kid's song.

If you have the money, Snoop said he will do it for anyone.

Edited by qtpye
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, qtpye said:

My guess is that people who have too much money whose kids want to be rap/reality stars.

Know if you notice there's this "thing" That's been happening with public school systems and the "haves" And frankly the "poors" Will pay almost any amount of money for little Johnny or Susie to get the "best" education to give them that proverbial leg up later in life as they become adults, Not that they want them to be a future musician or rapper.

Which means that they would give or enroll their child in a celebrity run school because they expected to be better than the private school the charter school hell even the Los Angeles county School system.

I'd like to know the demographics of age range at this Kanye school because is it just primarily preschool aged kids to say maybe 5th grade or is it a mix of all ages cuz I can't expect a parent pulling their say even if 5th grader out of their current school if they're doing well to go to the school so I'm thinking that this school was a damn glorified daycare center for all intent and purposes. 

This is what Ye's "wife" started out as

162345713.jpg

Then she looked like this

maxresdefault.jpg

And now this

b5b6bc03e052414384807a4decfbe7e0_md.png

Do you think he's changing her, or she's changing herself? She started out so pretty, but she was the Kim type, so maybe she decided to go 180 degrees?

57 minutes ago, GaT said:

162345713.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

And now this

Do you think he's changing her, or she's changing herself? She started out so pretty, but she was the Kim type, so maybe she decided to go 180 degrees?

It's probably a mixture of both like how Kanye was with Kim.

11 hours ago, GaT said:

162345713.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

And now this

He tries to control everything else so why he wouldn't want or try to control everything she wears and her look is inconceivable.

Kanye's "wife" models his new designs by designer Mowalola Ogunlesi. 🤦🏾‍♀️ I preferred the wanna be crock shoes and overpriced sweatshirts to this. Like this isn't anything! Like I like fashion as much as the next person and can see the art in it, especially the haute couture but this is ridiculous even for Kanye. Well not really Kanye this Ogunlesi person.

Spoiler

Kanye's New collection

fb204f2de7cd44ba8423cd56b07b3e2f_md.png

• Mind Blown 3
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Is he really married or is this a charade? 

I'll go with dating. I believe they're both wearing wedding bands and had some type of ceremony but TMZ reports they don't have a license on record. 

But on the wild hair that they had the marriage license sealed aka not available to the public it's legit but I think TMZ would have reported that information.

New Mrs West??

That article was from January, and TMZ has been referring to Bianca as his wife since they reported this.

• Useful 1

Kanye and his "wife" are "homeless"

Less than two years ago, Kanye West was flying high on the success of his Yeezy sneaker brand. He’d just bought two separate Wyoming ranches, including one that spanned more than 3,000 acres. The money seemed endless; he also shelled out $57 million, in cash, for an oceanfront Malibu house designed by famed Japanese architect Tadao Ando. And in the midst of his acrimonious divorce from Kim Kardashian, he threw down $4.5 million to buy a house directly across the street from her main residence in Hidden Hills, just because.

Both California properties are gone and going, respectively — that Hidden Hills house was just sold at a six-figure loss, while the Malibu manor has been torn apart and seemingly forgotten. Today, the once magazine-worthy showpiece is woefully neglected and rotting into oblivion, no doubt greatly aided by the sea air.

West reportedly never spent a night at the Hidden Hills property. Per reports, he intended to demolish the existing structure on the lot and replace it with something more to his taste, but those plans never materialized. Property records now reveal the place has been sold to a local developer for $4.25 million, or exactly $250,000 less than West paid 18 months ago.

As for the Malibu house, West gutted the 4,000-square-foot structure in preparation for a redesign. That was shortly before Adidas parted ways with the 46-year-old rapper due to his numerous antisemitic remarks, allegedly leaving his finances in disarray. Current photos of the Malibu house show the windows and interiors have been ripped out, leaving the building a concrete shell exposed to the elements. Railings and metal trim pieces around the house have visibly rusted, likely beyond salvageability.

What’s more interesting is that according to the Wall Street Journal, West also planned to acquire a second Tadao Ando-designed mansion in Malibu — this one much larger than his first purchase — but that deal fell apart with the collapse of West’s lucrative Adidas partnership. That other Ando house recently sold to Jay-Z and Beyoncé for $190 million, still a California record but lower than the $200 million amount initially reported.

West is certainly nowhere near poor, but his real estate problems are mounting. Earlier this year, Daily Mail reported that at least one of his once-bustling Wyoming ranches is also abandoned and neglected, with its owner having relocated to Los Angeles. In the meantime, lacking a habitable residence, West and his new wife Bianca Censori have spent the last several months living in some of L.A.’s poshest hotels, including the five-star Waldorf Astoria in Beverly Hills, where suites can easily run several thousand dollars per night.

To add further insult to injury, Kim Kardashian has partnered with Tadao Ando to design a massive custom residence for herself. While West’s Malibu pad falls apart, Kardashian is reportedly putting the finishing touches on plans for her new mansion in the desert community of La Quinta, on a 2-acre plot of land she owns in the exclusive Madison Club.