Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: James B's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, ams1001 said:

"Having another goal is not ideal"

Dude. You are going to continue to have weight loss goals until you get to your goal weight.

But surgery is magic, you know. Have surgery, lose weight. Nothing else is needed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

"Having another goal is not ideal"

Dude. You are going to continue to have weight loss goals until you get to your goal weight.

He is a typical poundticipant.  He thinks that the surgery is going to be magic and he will wake up from it 200 pounds of pure muscle. 

Edited by Hellga
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I live in a busy city and don’t drive. Subway stairs are brutal and I walk all the time. Sometimes living in a busy city isn’t so bad. I’d like to think I would hike etc but I get plenty of exercise just getting around the city.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? So fucking lame. He couldn't think of anything to write because he barely knew the man and had no relationship with him. Stupid. 

I would have had more sympathy if James was actually pissed that his dad died without being a real father and not playing an active role in his life. Still not an excuse to cancel appt after appt but would be more insightful than the stupid excuse he came up with. 

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

This year I scored an Aldi cheese advent calendar. I'm sad. Only two more days of cheese.

The one year my parents bought me an Advent calendar, I ate all the chocolates in four days.  They never bothered with one again. 

• LOL 15
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

I would have had more sympathy if James was actually pissed that his dad died without being a real father and not playing an active role in his life. Still not an excuse to cancel appt after appt but would be more insightful than the stupid excuse he came up with. 

Its just an excuse.

• Love 6
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

Not yet, but I'll remember for my next ALDI  visit.

You won't regret it. 

Just now, DropTheSoap said:

Yes. Don't care. She's still cute. (Sticking with my crushes.)

I really hope this doesn't end in a black screen.

She is a doll! 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Sproutlet said:

I'm now devoting commercial breaks to the National Zoo's cheetah cub cam. I need a floof break to handle this aggravation. 

I put off finishing my Xmas cards to watch this...that's OK, I'd miss not chatting with all my PT "family"....is it sad I look gorward to Wednesday nights?

• Love 7

I think the first few poundticipants were left over from last season.   So, I think some were pre-Covid.     

Then, the last few have been during the lockdown, or after.    Paul's episode was during masking.      I don't think Dr. Now was doing in person visits during lockdown, just remote.   Notice Dr. Now stands far back from the poundticipants, and family, and no handshakes or getting within 6 feet.  

Back in Houston at last.    Month 10 or 11?   Month 1 625, recent in NYC 543, 

Whatever Month this is, (I don't think that's Cassandra the Nurse), 506, down a total of 119. 

He's giving up I bet.   Nothing but excuses on why he can't move to Houston.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, aliya said:

I've debated the Foodi, but am happy with my Instant Pot and AF. My DIL has a Foodi and it is huge when you see it in person. I don't drink coffee, but my space is taken up with a Kitchen Aid stand mixer and a Vitamix. I had to ditch the bread box & toaster. 

Ninja Foodi also looks like Darth Vader's helmet.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

I put off finishing my Xmas cards to watch this...that's OK, I'd miss not chatting with all my PT "family"....is it sad I look gorward to Wednesday nights?

I put off watching the "Kennedy Center Honors".

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Most days, snarking is my only contact with the outside world.

• Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I, too, think she is adorable and I bet she would be a nice neighbor who always had an egg or something if you needed it. 

I have heard when she was married to Eddie, she could be arrogant. I hope that changed.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I, too, think she is adorable and I bet she would be a nice neighbor who always had an egg or something if you needed it. 

Maybe she would invite me in for cookies and coffee and show me her new plants!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Not at all. I do, too.

• Love 3