Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Ryan's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Do they have more men this season, he actually is not a bad looking guy in the face and his voice is  nice and not depressing like most of the pounders. He's just a lazy, over indulgent, slob who refuses to control his desire for food and drugs.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 11
19 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Jesus all their houses are so depressing

I am actually more surprised when we see a clean and nicely decorated house...  A depressed and physically limited person living in a dump makes more sense to me... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

His mom cuts the sausage with scissors over the skillet?? I’ll bet you dollars to donuts (or breakfast burritos) that the scissors aren’t washed. 

Did she um, take the plastic off? That sausage looked awful shiny. 🧐

• LOL 5
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Actually, it appears to say "Famtly" 

That tattoo artist was either a beginner, or dyslexic,   I think it's supposed to be Family.  

This trip to Houston should be one for the ages.   It's 30 hours, and just over 2,000 miles.   

Ryan could try Dr. Now's diet, and get a start on losing weight. 

He's 5' 11" and 103 BMI at 740.     He was always way overweight, so what happened over the years isn't really a factor in gaining weight, just an excuse.   

He's lying to Dr. Now about everything.     So, he's on disability for weight and high blood pressure.     

Maybe this is the trip to Houston in the back of a rental moving van?  I keep hoping for that.    

30 hour trip should be a week, and about 75 drive thru stops. 

He wants to be a firefighter?    Nice to have a dream, but you have to do something to achieve that.     "Goal oriented"?   He's joking right? 

I wonder if Wagner was the grandfather's last name?   

So he chews ice?    So his teeth are probably cracking from that.   Almost all of the ice chewers I've met were also anemic.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

And he lives in such a gorgeous place!  I would be out hiking in those mountains all the time if I had those views in my town.  Seriously.  What is it with people who live in the most amazing landscapes staying home all day and eating themselves to death? 

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Oh, I love BB. Everything I've tried was really good!

I have the cookbook! I make the naans and the coconut chicken curry all the time!

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How the hell will he get anywhere close to Dr. Now’s office?

We either have an Airport Adventure or a Van Hell Ride to look forward to. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2