Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Pushed Too Far

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, lulu69 said:

I swear, everytime I see Tammy's stupid pouty face when she doesn't get her way I just want to smack her silly. And then she threatens to "shut down". Oooh, what a threat! Tammy is is gonna shut down. And not talk. And just sit there. And be quiet. And do nothing. And sit there. What ever will we do?!

And she believe she’s an inspiration! We don’t view her with admiration as an inspiration; we view her with morbid fascination.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 14

I forgot to come hear yesterday mostly to exclaim: "IS THAT A FRIGGING VAPE IN HER PAW?!"

Seriously??! She somehow lived through COVID, is on oxygen now, and is VAPING?! Chris, Amy, and Tisa just need to leave her alone for a week and not answer her texts and calls for food. If I've ever seen anyone more undeserving of help, it's her and James K. 

Tisa needs a show of her own, I would watch.

More Amy crying, blubbering, and farting, and losing her damn bra straps. God this woman is gross. Hoarding has nothing to do with dirty. I know people with tons of crap in a crowded/disorganized home who are clean. 

Michael has a bad back now from pushing his sister in law around for years. This family is so beyond disfunctional. 

Why am I still watching? Oh that's right...Gage. 

I was also confused by the extended LulaRoe crap at the end. I did watch "LulaRich" and boy, what a cult. I have always stayed away from all MLMs. I saw LulaRoe merchandise at GoodWill a few weeks ago and had a good chuckle. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, sara1025 said:

At this point I feel like the only way Tammy will make any kind of effort is if her family just leaves her to make her own choices in life. She's so used to being taken care of and catered to that maybe she doesn't know any other way and that's why she doesn't do anything about her situation. Sometimes people needs a major nudge in the right direction to change

Yep. If she won't walk any, or she's too heavy for the chair, take her home, or leave her in the van while y'all do the fair.

• Love 10

Amy seems to be packing on the pounds again, she probably eats all the cheat food right along with Tammy.  

1 hour ago, Kid said:

And she believe she’s an inspiration! We don’t view her with admiration as an inspiration; we view her with morbid fascination.

Tammy is decidedly a hate-watch for me.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Kid said:

We don’t view her with admiration as an inspiration; we view her with morbid fascination.

Was that choice of words intentional? Ha ha. She would be more inspiring to most of us if she lost weight. She claims to inspire other morbidly obese woman to feel that they are beautiful despite their size when in reality she's just inspiring them to get involved with feeders and fat fetishists. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, sara1025 said:

In my opinion, I feel like a lot of the dislike for Tammy is justified. I get why she's in a bad mood most of the time, I mean I'm sure it's miserable living in a body like that. But she doesn't even TRY to change. AT ALL. She doesn't take accountability for her actions and she blames others for all her problems. She has had resources to to help her live a better life (much more than most other people in her situation) but she refuses to do ANYTHING. I would have more respect for her if she put in even an ounce of effort to have a better life. She's in her mid-thirties, she's not a child so at this point she knows better. She's not remorseful for the strain she puts on others, she just expects others around her to cater to her even if it affects them negatively. That's not to say I'm team Amy, I feel somewhat bad that she has to take care of Tammy so much but at the same time that's her decision, at some point (soon) she needs to say no and walk away. At this point I feel like the only way Tammy will make any kind of effort is if her family just leaves her to make her own choices in life. She's so used to being taken care of and catered to that maybe she doesn't know any other way and that's why she doesn't do anything about her situation. Sometimes people needs a major nudge in the right direction to change. I've seen people saying Tammy doesn't care if she even lives anymore, but I feel like she really doesn't realize the gravity of her situation, like she really doesn't think she's close to death at this point. If she did, I don't think she would still be chasing after guys and talking about traveling. It's like she thinks she can keep cheating death (which after what she's gone through, who knows she might?). I think she's very immature but not a complete idiot, she knows she's taking advantage of anyone willing to help her and she's too selfish to care. Until people say no to her, she won't change.

This is stated so well, and I feel exactly the same. Regarding the bolded part, I absolutely agree, she's too selfish to realize her family is the reason she's still alive. I'm not sure that being left to care for herself would even be the thing to snap her to attention. I think she'd just wallow in self-pity and misery until she was at a precarious threshold, hard as it is to imagine her situation being any more precarious than it already is. And even then I still don't think she would change. It's all just so unfortunate. 

• Love 12
On 12/14/2021 at 12:12 PM, all4mom2 said:

So she could push her on the SIDEWALK, but not on the BLACKTOP?  That made no sense.  It's enough that Tammy was willing to go to and get into the pool for now; forcing her to walk beyond her capacity, IMHO, is simply going to discourage her from doing any activity or even leaving the house.

Not a fan of Tissa's OR Amy's (I realize these are unpopular opinions).

Have you ever pushed a wheelchair? I have a relative who is 113 pounds who was wheelchair bound briefly and it is really really hard. Tisa mentioned that the blacktop was bumpy and not smooth. And it's just simply not enough that  tammy went and floated in a pool for a while. She's darn near bed bound. Allowing her to just stop walking totally will literally be a death sentence

22 hours ago, sadie said:

Why does Tammy’s family do/say what they do? If she told me she wanted to go to Vegas I would have just said “have fun”, knowing 1,000% there was no way in hell Tammy was gonna book a plane ticket, get herself to the airport, maneuver the airport or plane flight, get to the hotel etc etc. When she asked for me to help I’d say, gee Tammy you keep saying you do take care of yourself so take care of it. It’s NEVER gonna happen, why do they argue and fight with her about things she won’t ever do. If I hear one more time the new dude will dump her if she gets below 300 lbs I’m gonna break my tv. Ain’t. Never. Gonna. Happen. What an infuriating bunch of people, all of them.

Agree. She wants to act like a child, treat her like one. When she has a temper tantrum, just get up and leave. She has to get over it because she needs them or she'd have to start managing for herself. Don't bother battling it out. She can say in talking heads all day how she wants to live her life but the truth is she can't manage on her own for anything.

• Love 17

Tammy still has a huge ego. She thinks she's a YouTube sensation, a TLC celebrity with her own show and a local celebrity in her home town in Kentucky. 

The brutal, sad truth is that she has no clue that most people are "watching her/following her" simply because she's headed for disaster. Or they laugh at her. Like the county fair. Those folks taking pics of her most likely walked away laughing at the photos.

Tammy could be an inspiration to many people by changing her diet, her life and her ATTITUDE. She is not portraying an image of positivity, determination and gratefulness.

She's a stubborn, unappreciative, self centered bitch.  She is so much uglier on the inside than the outside.

And Amy is just a "smaller" version of selfishness. 

• Love 9

I don't even watch this show. I tried watching the first episode of the first season, and couldn't stomach look at and listening to these sisters. I found it very disturbing.

Yet, here I am, reading all the comments and enjoying the snark without the burden of having to watch the show. 

This may be unfair since I don't watch the show, but I feel very sorry for Gage. From what I've read, he seems to be a happy baby, but I cannot help but feel sorry that he was born into this "The Hills Have Eyes" family. I hope he has a good life. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, queenbee24 said:

When she has a temper tantrum, just get up and leave. 

I agree that they could do that when the cameras aren't filming, but when filming, there has to be interaction among the family members or there's no show.  I don't think the producers would be happy if Amy, etc. got up and left Tammy's apartment in the middle of an argument.  Maybe they'd allow it now and then (I think Amy walked out that time Tammy kept calling her stupid), but not constantly.  The producers want a show.  That being said, the vast majority of time, there is no filming, so maybe there are times when the family walks away--we just don't see it happening since it's not filmed.  

• Love 5

I'm not going to argue this point forever, but if it's hard to push nearly 700 pounds on what we could plainly see for ourselves was smooth blacktop, it's hard to push nearly 700 pounds on the SIDEWALK, too, yet Tisa apparently did it.

She was just arbitrarily finding an excuse to make Tammy walk, obviously.

And yes, Tammy should walk each day, but there's a reason her doctor-advised daily limit is 75 steps and not 7,500 or 75,000.  Her being a "hateful bitch" doesn't change the fact that she's in terrible shape physically and should take it slowly.  Just a wild guess, but I don't think Tisa ever graduated medical school.

I also feel sorry for happy little Gage; ignorance is bliss (for now)!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, sara1025 said:

In my opinion, I feel like a lot of the dislike for Tammy is justified. I get why she's in a bad mood most of the time, I mean I'm sure it's miserable living in a body like that. But she doesn't even TRY to change. AT ALL. She doesn't take accountability for her actions and she blames others for all her problems. She has had resources to to help her live a better life (much more than most other people

Yes, yes and yes, Sara1025. Very well stated. If we saw some effort, maybe more people would be rooting for her. But Tammy is all about Tammy. There are some people in the world that others just don't know what to do with. I think Amy and her other siblings just don't have a clue as to what to do with someone like Amy that doesn't ever, ever try to change to better herself. They can't bring themselves to do tough-love and Tammy just loves that. Being the center of their universe, she's got them where she wants them. She is a selfish, enormous toddler who is used to and loves to be catered to and loves to unleash her bad attitude freely on her family - because they allow it. Besides her potential feeders, she doesn't have anything to offer. That's a decision she made.

• Love 8

If Amy isnt careful, she is going to wind up back where she was before the surgery. I can't stand Tammy and I agree with the poster above that said leave her at the Y and let her get home on her own. You bet Tammy would walk into any fast food place on her own if it meant she could shovel more food into her trap. I did think this episode was 2 hours, and I did watch that LuLuRoe expose, its different from the other on Netflix and still fascinating and sad 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, queenbee24 said:
17 minutes ago, Breedom said:

If we saw some effort, maybe more people would be rooting for her. But Tammy is all about Tammy

I've been following this show AND its PT forums thread and IMO, everyone was "rooting for Tammy" in the beginning. 

And then it became apparent and (exactly what you stated) Tammy became all about Tammy. 

Now it's apparent BOTH sisters are all about selfishness and what makes them feel good. I don't like either of them anymore. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

If Amy isnt careful, she is going to wind up back where she was before the surgery. I can't stand Tammy and I agree with the poster above that said leave her at the Y and let her get home on her own. You bet Tammy would walk into any fast food place on her own if it meant she could shovel more food into her trap. I did think this episode was 2 hours, and I did watch that LuLuRoe expose, its different from the other on Netflix and still fascinating and sad 

Yes, I noticed that Amy was gaining the weight back.

You can try and help someone, but they have to want to help themselves.

Edited by nokat
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

I'm not going to argue this point forever, but if it's hard to push nearly 700 pounds on what we could plainly see for ourselves was smooth blacktop, it's hard to push nearly 700 pounds on the SIDEWALK, too, yet Tisa apparently did it.

She was just arbitrarily finding an excuse to make Tammy walk, obviously.

And yes, Tammy should walk each day, but there's a reason her doctor-advised daily limit is 75 steps and not 7,500 or 75,000.  Her being a "hateful bitch" doesn't change the fact that she's in terrible shape physically and should take it slowly.  Just a wild guess, but I don't think Tisa ever graduated medical school.

I also feel sorry for happy little Gage; ignorance is bliss (for now)!

I guess I interpreted the wheelchair sidewalk vs blacktop thing differently. I thought Tisa was just trying to get Tammy to try to do some stuff for herself, and yes, I think she was trying to find an excuse for Tammy to walk. It seems like everyone on this blog agrees that unless Tammy is forced to do stuff for herself, she is never going to. She says she is independent and can take care of herself, but never has to because everyone does her bidding, so in her mind, she IS independent,

. I don't know much about qualifications to be a home health care aid, but I sort of doubt that any of them have graduated from a medical school. We call those people doctors. But then, I also thought that a home health care aid was supposed to deal with a person's health and well being and not to take her to get her nails done and such. It seems like Amy was hiring a companion for Tammy, more so than a professional health care giver.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, snarkish said:

She somehow lived through COVID, is on oxygen now, 

I wonder who is paying for all of Tammy's medical bills?

Does she make enough money from TLC paychecks to afford all of these huge medical/hospital bills? And who paid for her brief (but expensive) stay in weight loss rehab? Who pays for her CNA? her wheelchairs? Her oxygen tanks? Her rent? Her utilities? Her food? She is high maintenance. 

• Love 5

Well Tammy says she wants to go to Vegas-that would be a show all in itself. Sure, Tammy-book you a flight, girl! Buy 3 seats (she still wouldn't fit because as anyone who has flown lately, there is very little leg room and her legs are ginormous) and be sure to hire someone to push your ass thru the airport. Try to get a direct flight so there won't be a connector to catch (always on the other side of the airport) and make sure you bring snacks to eat on the flight. Get with your man so he can meet you after landing  (make sure he brings a friend to help push) and have him rent a van with no back seat so you will see the wonders of Sin City from the van floor. A catheter might come in handy in case you have to pee since there is no way you will fit in the bathroom on the plane. Then have him take you down to Fremont Street to look at all the other freaks and maybe make a buck or two as an attraction yourself! And oh, hey- there's a restaurant there that has a scale outside-if you're a fatty you eat for free! Sorry if this sounds mean but I am SO tired of this whiny baby bitch and moan about her life. You want independence-get it! Stop relying on your family to take care of you. And Amy and Chris need to just let her go do what she wants. Don't get her food, medicine, clean her house, drive her around and nag her about her weight. Walk away, live your lives and don't interfere. She will find out soon enough what she has allowed herself to become-a total waste of human potential.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
28 minutes ago, Maisiesmom said:

A catheter might come in handy in case you have to pee since there is no way you will fit in the bathroom on the plane. 

I hadn't thought of that. There is no way she could fit in there.

• Love 2
On 12/14/2021 at 11:08 AM, SevenCostanza said:

It's just like Chris bitching about her new "boyfriend" leaving her if she looses too much weight.  How about having her actually start to loose some weight first then worry about the boyfriend later. 

What he is saying is that Tammy will stop dieting all together to keep this boyfriend.  There's no motivation to lose weight since her feeder wants her the way she is.  So her getting even close to 300 lbs isn't ever going to happen as long as she's with this guy.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, swankie said:

So her getting even close to 300 lbs isn't ever going to happen as long as she's with this guy.

It's not going to happen even if she's not with him.

• Love 15
11 hours ago, lulu69 said:

I have a really sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that TLC producers are building up to a Slaton family RV road trip

What a good idea. Send a family of morbidly obese people to Las Vegas where it's at least 100° outside. They'll be spending all their time at the food buffets. Tammy will for sure be in hog heaven. Maybe a couple of them will become gambling addicts. 

TLC.The Learning Channel: what a joke

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 12/14/2021 at 12:45 PM, all4mom2 said:

Amy must enjoy being a "celebrity," too, since she's all in the meet-and-greets and YT videos.  If it's just sister bonding she wants, she could go to the pool with Tammy and lose some of the bulk she's putting back on her OWN self.

...and stop doing juvenile shit on youtube.

19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Gage is too young to know what he was "born into."

....or what his life is going to look like.  God help him.

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

What a good idea. Send a family of morbidly obese people to Las Vegas where it's at least 100° outside. They'll be spending all their time at the food buffets. Tammy will for sure be in hog heaven. Maybe a couple of them will become gambling addicts. 

TLC.The Learning Channel: what a joke

Not laughing for what you think.  Just laughing at TLC.  Losers who exploit.

• Love 4

A few important reminders:

• We do not speculate on disability payments.  It has been stated on the show that Amy is disabled due to her eyesight.  No payments have been discussed.  No information on how Tammy's medical care is covered or if she receives any government benefits has been disclosed. Such discussions are off-topic and too typically lead even further off-topic. 
  • The people on the show are obese.  They often describe themselves.  With that said: 1) they are people and should not be compared to animals; 2) slurs that are used against obese people may have collateral damage to other posters.  Let's think before we type.  That also includes other slurs used about people from different regions.

There are so many things to say about the Slaton crew. Let's keep the discussion off of the few things that are out of bounds. 

Questions?  PM @PrincessPurrsALot directly.  We do not discuss mod actions in the forums.

Need a refresher on the 1000 Lb. Sisters forum rules.  Check the master mod note for this forum.  

• Love 1
21 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Just a wild guess, but I don't think Tisa ever graduated medical school.

I have no idea what length of training is required to become a CNA in Kentucky, but I think it's about 10 -12 months in my neck of the woods.

And I'm sure one doesn't graduate with a degree from "medical school." It's a learning degree from a medical training school. 

But I do get your point.

• Love 2

The doctor set Tammy a goal of walking 75 steps a day, not a limit. She is not suddenly going to run a marathon, but walking from the wheelchair to the car would have been at most 30 steps.  The best way for her to build stamina is a few steps at a time.  In rehab she stated she was walking 200 steps at a time. This is much like when people use 1 pound weights; it's a starting point to build muscles to help with stability.  You can build from there rather than starting at the top and injuring yourself.  I don't think Tisa was unreasonable in asking Tammy to walk to the van.  She was refusing to walk even a few steps at the pool. Tammy's tantrums have to be exhausting. 

Tammy has an inflated sense of what she is able to do while also being unwilling to try to do even simple things.  When challenged, she claims she's independent.  In reality, people take care of almost all of her needs.  She is capable of using her phone herself.  🙂

If the family wasn't on TV, they might be at the point of just walking away from Tammy or at least not investing anywhere near as much energy into her.  However, they have a show, so they continue the ineffective haranguing. 

• Love 13

My mother's about 150 lbs and uses a wheelchair occasionally. She had a bad summer so I was pushing that baby everywhere. Even on flat surface you are pushing from a leaning forward position (they should improve them ergonomically). 99% of the time it's not that stressful, and thank goodness she has the ability to get up and step over a tough threshold or bump. But I feel it after a long shopping trip... pushing someone four times her size? That truly is a disability waiting to happen. 

I think the electric wheelchair at the fair was a set up. They've all been obese long enough to know what their butts will fit on and what they won't. It's a matter of self preservation at that weight.

Also... it's a FAIR. They're set up for vehicles to pull right up to the different areas. As someone with booth space, I'm sure they could get clearance to drive right up and unload, even if it would have been a hassle. They needed an "oh no, what happens next!?" scene.

I flew in July for the first time in a couple of years and no, Tammy won't fit in a commercial plane. Never mind the restrooms - think about that sharp 90 degree turn you take upon entering the plane, to pass between the bathrooms before heading down the aisle. Most people have to drop their carry on and put it in front of them to make that turn.  It's conceivable that with a lot of extra time she could shimmy through there -- but she probably can't stand long enough to do it.  

I think shape matters in a lot of mobility issues - Tammy carries a lot of weight in the lower part of her body. As a 5'5" somewhat fluffy person myself (not seatbelt extender or 2-seat fluffy), there is NOT a lot of room between my knees and the seatback in front of me. The way her body is lifted up and back when she sits in a seat (picture her talking heads and how far back her head is compared to her knees) - her legs simply wouldn't fit in the row no matter how many seats she purchased.  I suspect the 600 lbers who successfully fly carry their weight more uniformly or from the waist up.

On 12/14/2021 at 10:45 PM, auntjess said:

I don't know if you watch My 600 Lb Life, but the driver we want is Sharon, sister to boyfriend of  recent 600 lber, Lacey.  
She'll ditch her at a gas station if she gets any lip.

It actually would be a pretty good show to offer a version of the sober coaches that rock stars hire when they get out of rehab to watch their every move on tour and keep them from falling into bad habits. Kind of an in-home boot camp. Afraid you won't follow Dr. Proctor's/Dr. Now's advice?  Sharon will get your groceries, watch you cook your meals, and bully you out the door for your walk.

Edited by kassa
  • Love 10
On 12/13/2021 at 10:15 PM, chenoa333 said:

Why is TLC running a long infomercial for LulaRoe? It's a MLM company selling leggings. 

It's titled "The Rise and Fall of LulaRoe".  I watched the first part and it just screamed "ponzi scheme" to me.  Of course, most of the ponzi victims are Mormon women, so there's that.  I was kinda wondering if that "LulaRoe" was the inspiration for the Sister Wives and their closet business from a few years back.

• Love 3
On 12/15/2021 at 10:25 AM, magemaud said:

Was that choice of words intentional? Ha ha. She would be more inspiring to most of us if she lost weight. She claims to inspire other morbidly obese woman to feel that they are beautiful despite their size when in reality she's just inspiring them to get involved with feeders and fat fetishists. 

Isn't that what Whitney Thore is supposed to be doing?  LOL!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
On 12/15/2021 at 4:55 PM, lilysmom said:

I sort of doubt that any of them have graduated from a medical school

Sometimes, experience is worth more than any medical school. I bet Tisa has worked with all kinds of patients, and knows how they best respond to her.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:
On 12/15/2021 at 11:25 AM, magemaud said:

Isn't that what Whitney Thore is supposed to be doing?  LOL!!

Yes, but with a big difference, at least Whitney MOVES under her own power! 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I was kinda wondering if that "LulaRoe" was the inspiration for the Sister Wives and their closet business from a few years back.

Despite the evidence that LulaRoe is an illegal pyramid scheme, it appears Meri and Christine both need the money and are continuing to shill the crappy products. 

• Love 1
On 12/15/2021 at 12:52 PM, queenbee24 said:

Have you ever pushed a wheelchair? I have a relative who is 113 pounds who was wheelchair bound briefly and it is really really hard. Tisa mentioned that the blacktop was bumpy and not smooth. 

I have a hard time pushing the grocery cart when I’m on the last few aisles.  I would push and that thing wouldn’t budge.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The doctor set Tammy a goal of walking 75 steps a day, not a limit. She is not suddenly going to run a marathon, but walking from the wheelchair to the car would have been at most 30 steps.  The best way for her to build stamina is a few steps at a time.  In rehab she stated she was walking 200 steps at a time. This is much like when people use 1 pound weights; it's a starting point to build muscles to help with stability.  You can build from there rather than starting at the top and injuring yourself.  I don't think Tisa was unreasonable in asking Tammy to walk to the van.  She was refusing to walk even a few steps at the pool. Tammy's tantrums have to be exhausting. 

Tammy has an inflated sense of what she is able to do while also being unwilling to try to do even simple things.  When challenged, she claims she's independent.  In reality, people take care of almost all of her needs.  She is capable of using her phone herself.  🙂

If the family wasn't on TV, they might be at the point of just walking away from Tammy or at least not investing anywhere near as much energy into her.  However, they have a show, so they continue the ineffective haranguing. 

And isn't Tammy only in her 30's??  Just saying.. I just turned 60 (that birthday almost put me 6 feet under).. But I just can't imagine being that young, that obese and not trying to help myself (especially when people want to help - like that Tissa sp?.  she is super nice).  If I had think at 30 something that there was no future for me?? I just can't imagine.  Amy and her husband need to move (especially since the nasty cockroaches and mice infesting the joint).  Move, wipe her hands.. and DONE.  JMO

• Love 4
16 hours ago, edie3 said:

Sometimes, experience is worth more than any medical school. I bet Tisa has worked with all kinds of patients, and knows how they best respond to her.

Edie, I wasn't questioning her qualifications, I was responding to a previous poster's statement that Tisa probably didn't graduate from medical school. I agree that experience is useful, and if anything, Tisa is probably better at dealing with Tammy than any of her family. She seems to be able to interact with Tammy's mood and stubbornness without getting the emotions involved like the family.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Tisa has the added benefit of putting in her two days of caregiving then being able to go home and not have to deal with Tammy for the other five days of the week. The family doesn't have that option! 

Oh, for sure!!

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Tisa has the added benefit of putting in her two days of caregiving then being able to go home and not have to deal with Tammy for the other five days of the week. The family doesn't have that option! 

Actually they do have that option. 

• Love 12

Finally got around to watching this episode and have a few questions and observations.

Somewhere it's been stated that Tammy is 5' 9" tall.  Tisa said in this episode that she (Tisa) is 5' 2".  When Tisa and Tammy stood together at the pool, Tammy was no taller than Tisa.  I've always been skeptical about the 5'9" thing because Tammy looks huge as compared to some of the "My 600 Pound" lifers who were really 5'9".

Tammy's high school picture showed her with that fat pocket on her forehead even then.  How much did she weigh then?

Tammy would have a seriously hard time getting to Las Vegas even on a plane.  She would be in pain from sitting so long and who knows what would happen with her oxygen problems.

Amy needs a backbone to deal with the cheat meals.  So Tammy gets mad and shuts down.  Who the fuck cares?  Stay away from Tammy's house for a few days or a week.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, MsVixen said:

Amy needs a backbone to deal with the cheat meals.  So Tammy gets mad and shuts down.  Who the fuck cares?  Stay away from Tammy's house for a few days or a week.

Tammy is addicted to food.  Amy and the family are addicted to Tammy. Not easy to quit an addiction of any kind.

• Love 5