Type keyword(s) to search

Miscellaneous Couples News

• Start Topic

On 5/13/2022 at 8:09 AM, DanaMB said:

I would bet her son is the only reason she was asked.

I can't imagine anyone watching these shows has been sitting around thinking "I wonder what Kimbelly would say about this scene?" or think that she would be amusing.  Although I'd rather watch her than Tom/Emma, Tania and her mom, Brandon's parents, any of the Chantels, Angela and Skyla, and probably a dozen more duos that I can't think of right now.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

of COURSE Emily and Kobe have another baby!!  Little Covid probably stopped breast feeding and it was looking like Emily might need to start looking for a j-o-b.....  And we KNOW she wasn't gonna do something stupid like MAKING MONEY when Mommy & Daddy can keep paying for everything.

How dumb.  And pretty dumb of the other ones too!  Especially Kara & Guillermo! I'm guessing that Thais thinks THIS is how she's gonna get brother John out of the house.....  She may be right.  Brother John might not LIKE living with a newborn baby?

• Love 4
On 5/13/2022 at 6:13 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jamal, I think? He seemed fairly well-spoken and level-headed which might be a good counterpart to that disaster known as Kimbelly.

They've been surprisingly good on the PTs. Jamal is smarter and wittier than she is, but they bring different perspectives. It helps that everyone understands that while Kimberly was acting like a besotted middle-aged idiot, Usman was totally using her. What their 90-Day season says about Kimberly is she's immature and has bad judgment in her relationships. What it says about Usman is something much worse.

• Applause 3
  • Love 4
Spoiler

I had read posts that confirmed five of the six couples had married, the only one that wasn't confirmed was Yve and Mohamed but they had been sighted together at an airport recently so he had obviously stayed past the 90 days so I presumed they had married. 

I know spoilers are allowed here, but just in case you don't want to know...

• Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
On 6/20/2022 at 3:14 PM, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

They've been surprisingly good on the PTs. Jamal is smarter and wittier than she is, but they bring different perspectives. It helps that everyone understands that while Kimberly was acting like a besotted middle-aged idiot, Usman was totally using her. What their 90-Day season says about Kimberly is she's immature and has bad judgment in her relationships. What it says about Usman is something much worse.

She totally lost what little respect I had for her when she proclaimed that Emily was "gorge - absolutely gorge". The Grand Canyon is a gorge Kimbelly. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

That's absurd saying they're anyone I want to spend my evenings watching.    Jeny & Sumit, Angela & Michael, Usman & Kim, Ed & whoever he's with this week, are all has beens I was glad to never see again.     Jovi & Yara, and Elizabeth & Andrei already said everything going on in their lives on social media, and in interviews.   This is ridiculous. 

https://ew.com/tv/90-day-fiance-happily-ever-after-season-7-first-look/     Unfortunately, just the couples named without any new additions.   Fortunately, no Pol and Karine, or Asuelu and Kalani, or the further adventures of Mike and Yimina, or Caleb and whatever her name was.   

I wonder if they'll add Ellie and Victor from Providencia, or Bilal and Shaeeda, or some from this season of 90 day?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

That's absurd saying they're anyone I want to spend my evenings watching.   Angela & Michael,

Thanks,TLC...I couldn't break myself away from the 90 DayHorror shows..BUT TLC bringing back the no class, Angela has done it for me! After her display at her last tell all...I would havethought that TLC would have distanced themselves from this SLUG!...I will finish watching the rest of this season but I am done with 90 days and all the components of it! Imagine all the time I have to dedicate my time to another tv.channel! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

If Liz leaves Ed for a woman we have already seen that with Sequim Mike’s first wife.  But I’m sure it’s just a made-up story line.

So I guess I do watch, but I often have it on as background or doze off- soooooooo. What/who did I miss or forget with Sequim Mike's Notalee?? Please share please enlighten.

And yeah, Angela is a major turn off. I don't watch her.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

So I guess I do watch, but I often have it on as background or doze off- soooooooo. What/who did I miss or forget with Sequim Mike's Notalee?? Please share please enlighten.

And yeah, Angela is a major turn off. I don't watch her.

Mike's previous wife left him for a woman.     And then Natalie finally dumps him, and is running around Florida last I heard,  

• Love 3
(edited)
The good news about this "Happily Ever After?" announcement is that we now know when this current season will mercifully end.

The bad news is that there's still almost 6 weeks left of this excruciatingly boring season.

I still don't understand why the producers decided to make this season, and last season, of the original version of "90 Day Fiance," the longest seasons in 90 Day franchise history by total number of hours. Nineteen 2-hour episodes for each of season 8 and season 9 is completely nonsensical. Edited by mmal
  • Love 6
(edited)

Dropped by here to catch up.  I haven’t watched any 90 day in weeks!  No posting either…just cold turkey….I suddenly lost interest.  I’m not sure if I’ll return.  I am a little curious on updates, but the problem with the show is that you just get drama and no real facts.  Just limbo status for years.  🙄

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2

I stopped WATCHING a long time ago. When I still had cable I would keep caught by watching PT. Now that I’m streaming only, I just read the Live Chat thread and am (a) way more entertained than watching the show itself and (b) kept informed of all the shenanigans

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
14 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Posting this weirdness here, because I don't know where else:

Hotel Diva pasted one of my posts from here on Reddit.  I'm not Hotel Diva and don't post on Reddit.  

This also happened to me. Someone copies lots of posts here and just pastes them on Reddit under her, his handle and with no credit. Maybe we should report it with evidence to the managements of both boards. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 2
(edited)
15 hours ago, Tuneful said:

This also happened to me. Someone copies lots of posts here and just pastes them on Reddit under her, his handle and with no credit. Maybe we should report it with evidence to the managements of both boards. 

I bet they're some of the posters that Reddit's bot flags and removes because they were copying other Reddit poster's stuff.   They're gathering Karma (no, I don't exactly understand why, but award seeking?)  So, now they copy from here and paste on Reddit. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
On 8/10/2022 at 5:03 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Boy Granny Steph is employing every filter known to humankind.

She has a tiketytok now with some guy I didn’t recognize & flaunting how much money she has. She still looks like a 50 year old hag trying to be 21 though. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, gingerella said:

Nah! I prefer John to have his own thing, that will piss off JibJab even more. And even better if JibJab isn't invited to be on PT!

You never know! Loren ran her mouth like Jibbers on the tell all and now she is one of the most popular PTs. Most people hated Tim during his season. I hope to never see him again and would LOL if it is true and Jon is on PT.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

You never know! Loren ran her mouth like Jibbers on the tell all and now she is one of the most popular PTs. Most people hated Tim during his season. I hope to never see him again and would LOL if it is true and Jon is on PT.

The thing about Loren though is that while many of us did not like her we liked Alexi and now I think many viewers like their kids.  Jibri and Miona don't have the advantage of one of them being super likable like Alexi.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2