Type keyword(s) to search

Miscellaneous Couples News

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Twu Wuv is over. Jesse and Jeniffer are done.

Say it ain't so! It can't be! My worldview is shattered! If these two lovebirds can't make it, is there any hope for humanity?

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

They were acting so superior on the Tell All with their perfect love. Maybe they weren’t offered another season.  Grifters gonna grift.  No wonder Jesse has struck up a friendship with Joe Exotic.

I am wondering if Jesse took up with Joe.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I never believed they were an item to begin with. They are two famewhores who cannot stay away from any camera within a ten mile radius. 

Interesting as they were both on Pillow Talk recently (I know these were filmed a while ago) bragging about Spain, wearing all white matching outfits and talking about how oh so happy they are.  It must be exhausting to be that vain.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

I thought that seeing Jeniffer and Jesse at the tell all was a total show.

They were so fake. The way they had to throw out that they have wild sex and are into all sorts of stuff- is what made me think it was a total hoax. Who does that?

But yeah, they are both looking to extend their 2 minutes of fame. Hello Darcy?

• Applause 3
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Is that Robert and Anny?

Yes, with their son and daughter. I also recently saw Ron and Betty with another couple from the show (can't remember who it was but there was a discussion about how both women could use a hairstyle makeover) and I'm wondering what and where the event was that brought them together. 

• Applause 1
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Yes, with their son and daughter. I also recently saw Ron and Betty with another couple from the show (can't remember who it was but there was a discussion about how both women could use a hairstyle makeover) and I'm wondering what and where the event was that brought them together. 

They were with Mike and his mother Trish. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They were with Mike and his mother Trish. 

Oh, that's right! Thanks! I wonder if they were in NY for the Tell All, but why would Pillow Talk people be included unless they're planning to do something like that backstage commentary that Kenny and Tim did. 

• Love 1
(edited)

An interesting question from Reddit. More to do with the Single Life and is not a spoiler or anything. Someone asked the matchmaker if the ladies on the show were safe. I do wonder if the meet the girls events is real or just women hired to put a face to a name and none ever are in contact with the dudes and they become a version of ‘Lana’ where the client pays for chatting and is chatting to a bunch of other people. 

Spoiler
Edited by Frozendiva
Added a couple of thoughts
  • Useful 2

Plenty of reasons there for her to be a "former" producer. Those people all sound nuts.

I didn't love Kalani or her sister on their seasons but I do like their dynamic on Pillow Talk and they seem like they would be fun.

• Love 2
On 11/28/2022 at 1:00 AM, Frozendiva said:

An interesting read regarding the show’s cast. I don’t think anything is a spoiler, but will still use a spoiler box. A producer spills some dirt on the show and cast.

Hide contents

Does Andreiiii yell "Don't terrorize me with your call times," to producers?

• LOL 4
On 11/28/2022 at 1:00 AM, Frozendiva said:

An interesting read regarding the show’s cast. I don’t think anything is a spoiler, but will still use a spoiler box. A producer spills some dirt on the show and cast.

Hide contents

Love your scoop, but to me it’s TLC who couldn’t love drama more.  To me, it’s them who encourage the hell raising.  It seems TLC has schooled the cast how to behave to get further on the show.  It might be annoying to produce, but they laugh all the way to the bank.  Lol. 

• Love 2

Wow that’s unreal that the screenrant article blames Debbie for Colt and Larissa’s relationship problems. Larissa is batshit crazy, we’ve all seen the show, and Colt is a piece of shit too. Granted, Colt and Debbie’s relationship is somewhat abnormal but those two put Debbie through hell with their volatile arguments and outrageous behavior. I don’t know how Debbie can be called one of the show’s most despised cast members when there are ten or more I can name off the top of my head that are way more deserving of the “most despised” title.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
11 hours ago, Mean Jeanne said:

Wow that’s unreal that the screenrant article blames Debbie for Colt and Larissa’s relationship problems. Larissa is batshit crazy, we’ve all seen the show, and Colt is a piece of shit too. Granted, Colt and Debbie’s relationship is somewhat abnormal but those two put Debbie through hell with their volatile arguments and outrageous behavior. I don’t know how Debbie can be called one of the show’s most despised cast members when there are ten or more I can name off the top of my head that are way more deserving of the “most despised” title.

Debbie is extremely annoying at the Tell Alls and that may be how she acts when she is not consciously filming scenes.  Vulgar, mocking, constantly interrupting, and has the answers for everyone else’s situation when she can’t fix her own.  Then resorts to crying and playing the poor old lady card when all else fails.  I agree there are plenty of other unlikeable cast members but it doesn’t make her a gem.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Wonder if they will dissolve the partnership.

No idea. Wait and see what else comes out about this. Tough to be BFFs and business partners over 20 years and it now ends. Perhaps they will patch things up.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

No idea. Wait and see what else comes out about this. Tough to be BFFs and business partners over 20 years and it now ends. Perhaps they will patch things up.

I wonder what happened? It must have been pretty bad to end a friendship of 20 years. 

I wonder if TLC offered Kelly the PT position and not Cynthia..which is a poor decision.  Cynthia is much better on that show than Kelly, imo.  If I was Cynthia I might not like that.  I wonder how much it pays.  I had gotten the impression that their bra business was pretty lucrative,  

• Love 2
On 12/11/2022 at 12:15 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder if TLC offered Kelly the PT position and not Cynthia..which is a poor decision.  Cynthia is much better on that show than Kelly, imo.  If I was Cynthia I might not like that.  I wonder how much it pays.  I had gotten the impression that their bra business was pretty lucrative,  

I'll bet it's something like that. Maybe Molly even had the choice of who she wanted to be on PT with and chose Kelly. Cynthia is a fan favorite but I found their screeching to wear thin very quickly. Molly is much more subdued with Kelly. 

• Love 1