Type keyword(s) to search

Miscellaneous Couples News

• Start Topic

If she told this to her followers you would think there would be screen shots.  Also Connecticut is close to NY and other states so the person doesn’t have to live where the hospital is.  So could be Baby Girl Lisa (PA) or Daniele (NY).

• Like 1
On 3/2/2023 at 11:12 PM, MrBuhBye said:

It sounded like several women in the family had kids with married men.  

Yes, and they all acted like that was some sort of virtue, and mocked Pedro for wanting to meet his father. I have no interest in seeing any more of nasty Lidia. I can't believe they are even thinking of giving her more air time.

Edited by renatae
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

So, some podcast guy is reporting that poor little Mahogany tried to OD herself on pills.  He also reports that Ben is a pill guy, big time.  So big,he got arrested.

Oh, and I guess they broke up?

And there's some new show involving these nutjobs that have broken up and they go to THERAPY.  Like Ed & Liz, Grangela & Mikul, I don't know who else but seriously.... WHO CARES????

Edited by goofygirl
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 7
On 4/18/2023 at 4:54 PM, Frozendiva said:

From Love in Paradise.

In the previews for next week, of course she had a "BIG SECRET" to share with us which on this show is usually code for "I'm pregnant" 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think Angela, Molly and her daughter have issues, but Angela and her daughter are much worse.  Also, Angela's abuses and bad behavior are on camera, or other media with her full cooperation. 

Totally think it is Angela. 

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Totally think it is Angela. 

I agree it certainly sounds like her I but can't remember what her daughter actually did or is supposed to have done.

While the daughter part makes it sound like Molly.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
22 hours ago, goofygirl said:

She was yapping just fine on Monday and she'd already hurt herself.  Think she asked Tim to pick up her daughter because she was going to the doctor the next day.

Wired shut? Oy.

She was probably busy at the tanning salon or caught up with one of her thousands of boyfriends 🤣

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1

From CDAN. Consensus seems to be Mary.

This three month star is pregnant, but the father of the baby is not the guy on the show with her, it is the guy she has been seeing for years.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4
36 minutes ago, judylo said:

This three month star is pregnant, but the father of the baby is not the guy on the show with her, it is the guy she has been seeing for years.

Aren’t they expecting a second kid already?  And wouldn’t the first one look different if not half white?

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
53 minutes ago, judylo said:

Might not even be a current cast member.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Aren’t they expecting a second kid already?  And wouldn’t the first one look different if not half white?

With Tisoys (mestizos) maybe and maybe not. Look at Mary compared to the grandparents from one side of her parents. The children from a dark skinned Blacks, Africans and African Americans tend to make a noticeable difference,  with lighter skinned Black parents not so much.

• Like 3