Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Chat Thead

Pallas
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

Lots of magical thinking during the pandemic for sure. Robyn forgot how bubbles work I guess.

For most folks it’s understandable; every day is a series of choices about how to stay safe and yet stay sane, and sometimes the decision you made yesterday isn’t the one you’ll make today. 

But Robyn has been SUCH an all-consuming shithead about the rules so I don’t blame anyone for taking her to task for forgetting that the nanny pierces her bubble on the regular.

And also, this was during year 1 of Covid, when the whole world was giving up stuff. They could have foregone the nanny. And I probably wouldn't be so gloaty if she and Cody hadn't been so holier-than-thou about the rest of the family.

• Love 19

Seems Kody was  a little flabbergasted being kicked out of the room - even though he supposedly doesn’t care 

and if people tell you Christine wants to leave, then you go talk to her, dumbass 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17

I think what was going thru his pea brain was she can't kick me out of her bedroom.  That's supposed to be punishment not a reward. I hope Christine finds a man that worships the ground she walks on. I also hope his adult kids get therapy to deal with the fact that their sperm donor never cared about them. 

• Love 20

I would bet good money that blabber mouth Meri was the one who told Kody that Christine wanted to leave.  I don't understand why Kody is shocked, when he admitted that their relationship has been rocky for 12 years.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

If your wife is unhappy and talking about leaving then address her concerns you asshole.  But no, you get to go back to Robyn and have her stroke your ego.   You are a lousy human.

I think that it was Robyn who was telling Kody that Christine wanted to leave him.  I'd put smaller bets on the Meri & Janelle, too, because a sister wife is only up when another one is down.

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, sheshark said:

Kody almost chokes on his own spittle because he has to “pay attention to the kids”.

Also, what a baby. It was already in your mouth, Cody, it's just going back.

• Love 11

I'm sorry, Christine, but when a man has multiple wives, he's probably gonna think he's hot s--t. (It's so much better if he thinks, man, am I lucky that ONE woman wants to spend her life with me. 😀) You all pretty much created a monster (but it's ultimately Cody's responsibility for being a jerk.)

I'm so sad Gabe has Covid. He's my favorite on the show.

• Love 15

It’s really not surprising that Gabe and Garrison tested positive. I do NOT mean that in a bad way.  They work, they have school, lots of people get it, there’s 23 people in the family, add in spouses too   Someone’s going to get it 

its kind of fun to sit and see Kody so dumbfounded that Christine is the one leaving him 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I'm sorry, Christine, but when a man has multiple wives, he's probably gonna think he's hot s--t. (It's so much better if he thinks, man, am I lucky that ONE woman wants to spend her life with me. 😀) You all pretty much created a monster (but it's ultimately Cody's responsibility for being a jerk.)

I'm so sad Gabe has Covid. He's my favorite on the show.

I'm just glad that Christine packed his crap up so we weren't subject to lectures by king asshat of the boys getting what they deserved. 

• Love 11

He’s so horrible.  He’s always treated Christine like an idiot, which she surely is not.  She’s always been the most loving wife, he never appreciated it.  I’m so glad she’s finally standing up for herself.    I also find that despite Robyns over the top rules, except of course for  the nanny, because without her she’d have to get  up before noon, it is ironic that Robyns selfishness exposed the whole family.  She gets so angry when anyone accuses her of the one making the rules.  Everyone knows that when Kody opens his mouth, Robyns Words come out.  Everyone but stupid Kody that is. 

• Love 23