Type keyword(s) to search

Kim and Usman

• Start Topic

Kim, 50 (San Diego, CA) and Usman "Sojaboy", 32 (Sokoto, Nigeria).  A year ago, 50 year old divorcee Kim reached out to Nigerian musician Usman, aka Sojaboy, on social media as a fan of his music.  But after months of calls, texts and video chats the two formed a connection, and Kim found herself head over heels in love, graduating from 'fan' to 'potential girlfriend'.  Considering his divorce from another older American woman that he also met online, Usman has hesitations about committing to Kim until they meet in person, so he invited her to Tanzania where he plans to shoot a music video. Kim is risking everything for love and heading to Tanzania in hopes that Usman will realize she is nothing like his ex-wife and decides to commit to taking their relationship to the next level. 

• Useful 1
17 hours ago, greekmom said:

Not sure why that happened.

17 hours ago, greekmom said:

A year ago, 50 year old divorcee Kim reached out to Nigerian musician Usman, aka Sojaboy, on social media as a way to get on tv fan of his music. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Lawd

Just saw a few moments of this last night for the first time. ( How old is her son? )

!00000% all for the glory of being on tv and a few flights and stays in hotels.

I believe she said 25.  We are going to have a drinking game for every time she says "loyal."

On 12/8/2021 at 5:28 PM, greekmom said:

Is it just me or when Kim comes on screen I keep hearing Areosmith's 'Dude looks like a lady'

? Anyone???

Me too.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 12/13/2021 at 9:41 PM, Mrs. Landingham said:

A whole heaping load of “meh” to this couple. The only entertainment I will derive from this pairing is the musical stylings of Usman and his freaking incredible music videos. 😂

And the autotuned voice.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Has Baby Girl Lisa commented at all about the return of her Souljaboy to tv? I think I read somewhere she remarried already so maybe she has truly moved on, and will stay silent, but that sort of seems too healthy and sane for her, so I keep waiting for her to pop up. Maybe at this season's tell all? lol

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Has Baby Girl Lisa commented at all about the return of her Souljaboy to tv? I think I read somewhere she remarried already so maybe she has truly moved on, and will stay silent, but that sort of seems too healthy and sane for her, so I keep waiting for her to pop up. Maybe at this season's tell all? lol

She had fifty mens lined up back home, correct?

• LOL 14
52 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She had fifty mens lined up back home, correct?

Hahaha!! One of the best lines of the show....

I saw a pic and the guy looked to be more her age and social group. Hey, everyone deserves some happiness....could her silence actually mean she found some peace and is mortified she ever went through all the Usman craziness (remember buying the goat and putting it in the car, lol--oh wait, or was that Angela and Michael? Getting my Nigerians with MeeMaws confused)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I saw a pic and the guy looked to be more her age and social group. Hey, everyone deserves some happiness....could her silence actually mean she found some peace and is mortified she ever went through all the Usman craziness (remember buying the goat and putting it in the car, lol--oh wait, or was that Angela and Michael? Getting my Nigerians with MeeMaws confused)

Oh I remember the goat.  They were trying to get Usman’s mom’s blessing.  The question is, does she get the goat back now, or has it already been supper?

• LOL 4
8 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Oh I remember the goat.  They were trying to get Usman’s mom’s blessing.  The question is, does she get the goat back now, or has it already been supper?

I think the goat met his maker a LONG time ago.

Funny enough, i posted my comparison of Kim to Milton in drag and Lisa liked it. LOL. I guess she's over him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

Why would anyone pay this woman for a cameo? Ok nm - why would anyone pay for a cameo from ANY of these ppl?!?!?

So... my husband and I watched earlier seasons of this and had a good laugh. For my 50th birthday, he got me a cameo (are those the phone message ones?) from Larissa, reason being that she always talked about "biggie diamond" and we have an inside joke about me having the largest diamond in our hometown (I don't, BTW, but it is lovely). It was sort of a perfect gift and Larissa instructed me not to wait any longer to have husband buy me a biggie diamond. It was like $10 and it cracked me up.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

On the profile page for each celebrity or (reality TV "celebrity") there are a few examples of messages they've sent people and get a sense of those who are more genuine. I've checked a few of the 90D-ers and some, such as David and Annie, do lengthy, personable videos. It's not just reading a rote script of "Happy Birthday" ~looks down at piece of paper~"Susan." The only Cameo I've purchased was when I really needed cheering up after my mom died so I paid a female comic duo to tell the bicycle story I'd heard them tell on The Stephanie Miller Show.

(If you want to see/hear the story here's the Cameo. Can't edit out my real name but that's okay because the particular way my dad spelled it makes it impossible to find without my last name. They did give her a real bike later that day!)

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 1/14/2022 at 6:17 AM, greekmom said:

Why would anyone pay this woman for a cameo? Ok nm - why would anyone pay for a cameo from ANY of these ppl?!?!?

I bought my wife a Happy Birthday Cameo from Kenny & Armando last September. They were enthusiastic, warm, and witty, and she absolutely loved it.

On 12/16/2021 at 12:37 PM, Stuckathome said:

My understanding is that Lisa has been permabanned from the 90-Day franchise for dropping an "N" bomb on Usman.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

I bought my wife a Happy Birthday Cameo from Kenny & Armando last September. They were enthusiastic, warm, and witty, and she absolutely loved it.

My understanding is that Lisa has been permabanned from the 90-Day franchise for dropping an "N" bomb on Usman.

I bought my hubs a cameo from Lexie last year.  He loved it!  I paid for Lexi, not Loren, and Loren could not put down her phone for thirty seconds.  Oh well. And to see others, no Shai whining in the background, so there is that, lol.

Edited to add:  Here is the link to the oneI purchased:

n/v/606b894362e96foo1ds10de

@Sir RaiderDuck OMS and @Scout Finch

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 3

This woman is so thirsty, she’s the Sahara. Tonight (episode 7) was just beyond awkward and gross. From previews, it looks like it gets worse next week. The secondhand embarrassment is almost too much. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

This whole thing, like most of these couples now, is probably a set up. Kim wanted to be on TV and reached out to Usman to see if he was interested, which of course he would be. He of the overly auto-tuned 'singing'...It's laughable it's so ridiculous! I hope TLC paid for all those presents she brought with her. Talk about a Sugar Mama. They are so boring, I'd rather be watching BGL watching this and hearing her head explode!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 1/16/2022 at 10:27 AM, Scout Finch said:

On the profile page for each celebrity or (reality TV "celebrity") there are a few examples of messages they've sent people and get a sense of those who are more genuine. I've checked a few of the 90D-ers and some, such as David and Annie, do lengthy, personable videos. It's not just reading a rote script of "Happy Birthday" ~looks down at piece of paper~"Susan." The only Cameo I've purchased was when I really needed cheering up after my mom died so I paid a female comic duo to tell the bicycle story I'd heard them tell on The Stephanie Miller Show.

(If you want to see/hear the story here's the Cameo. Can't edit out my real name but that's okay because the particular way my dad spelled it makes it impossible to find without my last name. They did give her a real bike later that day!)

I know this thread is about Sojaboy and Kimbaaaaly, but I got a cameo from David and Annie in 2020 and it was so heartfelt, warm and sweet. They definitely put some effort into it, and it has a cherished place on my phone. 

Kimbaaaaly better not complain about her gifts not getting her what she wanted. You give a gift without strings, Kimbaaaly, and he doesn't owe you D just because you bought him a gaming console. Gifts AND sex are meant to be given freely and by choice.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Kimbaaaaly better not complain about her gifts not getting her what she wanted. You give a gift without strings, Kimbaaaly, and he doesn't owe you D just because you bought him a gaming console. Gifts AND sex are meant to be given freely and by choice.

Would she have been okay if the situation was reversed? That she owed him sex? 

Reminds me of the time when my friend, back in her early 20s, was leaving a club to walk the 10+ blocks home and a brief acquaintance offered to walk her home, ostensibly for safety. I can't recall exactly what he said that indicated he thought he'd get invited in and she'd sleep with him but when she rebuffed him at the door, his huffy response was, "But I walked you home and everything!" Luckily, he didn't press the matter and left.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 5
On 1/17/2022 at 1:48 PM, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

That is so sweet and really does match their persona. 

Glad Baby Girl Lisa is gone. 

• Love 4
On 1/29/2022 at 2:58 PM, Scout Finch said:

Uh, is this Kim at the 0:30 mark (at a Trump rally)? Looks and sounds exactly like her! Can't see if she's wearing a Sojaboy T-shirt so I'm not certain. ;-)

I can't see the dark circles under her eyes, so I'm not sure. You know that she wouldn't be wearing makeup, because that's how Soja likes her 😏 

• LOL 2

I am pretty sure I had Kim’s pink hearts “lingerie” as a kid in the 80s, except mine had cap sleeves. I am not sure how that would be considered a sexy time outfit. If it’s something you could wear around your parents and children, it’s not Lingerie meant for getting lucky. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

I am pretty sure I had Kim’s pink hearts “lingerie” as a kid in the 80s, except mine had cap sleeves. I am not sure how that would be considered a sexy time outfit. If it’s something you could wear around your parents and children, it’s not Lingerie meant for getting lucky. 

The second I saw it I turned to my wife & said "I'm sure my sister had something like that when she was 10".

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 2/1/2022 at 6:43 AM, OoogleEyes said:

I can't see the dark circles under her eyes, so I'm not sure. You know that she wouldn't be wearing makeup, because that's how Soja likes her 😏 

Whooooa, that's uncanny! I do think it looks and sounds like her, but unless she got some botox and put on some makeup, I think that woman is just a hard 40 or so.

6 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

Hate to be mean but no matter what Kim wears or doesn’t wear Usman isn’t giving her any yammy.

• LOL 4

All this catfighting over some yamyam from a broke ass wannabe Nigerian auto th Ed scammer? Really? I mean dies anyone think he can rase the ladies? Probably more like a two-pump chump. And Kimbaaaaaley? You ain't getting no yamyam no matter how much you buy US man. I don't think k dude could do the deed with her even if she gifted him a real Rolex!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2