Type keyword(s) to search

Kim and Usman

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, gingerella said:

In a nutshell, sort of. That's the post of an annulment, it says 'you never existed and our union never existed." Its the ultimate 'fuck you'. 

I think the Catholics have somehow worked it out so the kids are ok but I've always wondered what that guy told his kids (who were old enough to understand what had happened). 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I think the Catholics have somehow worked it out so the kids are ok but I've always wondered what that guy told his kids (who were old enough to understand what had happened). 

Exactly! I've always thought of annulment as something you do when you really want to stick it to your ex and/or they're really awful. Which, in the case of this show most of these people are.

• Love 1

Kim and the Jailbird were able to get a legal annulment because there was never any "yammy," "fertilizer," "power bike," or "African ingredient" so the marriage was never consummated. 

Another grounds for annulment is "fraud" and her marrying the guy to become his power of attorney might have qualified for that, too. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Kim and the Jailbird were able to get a legal annulment because there was never any "yammy," "fertilizer," "power bike," or "African ingredient" so the marriage was never consummated. 

Another grounds for annulment is "fraud" and her marrying the guy to become his power of attorney might have qualified for that, too. 

See Kim needs to watch Love After Lockup because you can totally have sex with an inmate if you are clever.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I find it despicable that Kim thinks that it would be okay to make another woman a broodmare for Usman. That this woman would spend her life having babies for Kim's husband, with no loving relationship with the man she is married to and having children with. I think polygamy is horrible for the women, but for Kim to agree to it ONLY IF the other woman is treated like dirt is beyond disgusting.

Edited by Teri313
  • Applause 7
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Clearly there is something wrong with her, someone needs to intervene and get her to a mental health professional.

if she doesn't know better by now, she is probably never going to... maybe Usman isn't such a bad choice for her 😬😳

• Wink 1

I certainly hope Kimberly was smart enough to take that bull with her when she left? That way Usman's mother wouldn't feel she had been bribed. She could give it to the next poor person she met on the street, and make their day.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

The way Kim moves the final line of her limit each time Usman crosses it is pathetic.  She swears she won’t put up with A, but then A happens and she accepts it and moves on.  Then she swears the same thing about B, then the same thing happens.  It’s crazy.  She has no real boundaries.  She’ll accept anything Usman does or says. He has no intention of really being in a relationship with her.  I get the feeling that he’d have to force her away from him, regardless of what he does.  It’s so pitiful, but I doubt she’ll ever see the light.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The way Kim moves the final line of her limit each time Usman crosses it is pathetic.  She swears she won’t put up with A, but then A happens and she accepts it and moves on.  Then she swears the same thing about B, then the same thing happens.  It’s crazy.  She has no real boundaries.  She’ll accept anything Usman does or says. He has no intention of really being in a relationship with her.  I get the feeling that he’d have to force her away from him, regardless of what he does.  It’s so pitiful, but I doubt she’ll ever see the light.  

Right and then after demanding sex repeatedly like Angela she will claim he used her for sex when they inevitably break up.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

All Kim has to do is tell him that she must be The First Wife to bring him into the US.  I doubt she could get him a Visa as a ‘second wife’.  She should do some research on that and that will stop all the debate because he REALLY REALLY wants to come to the US. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Eme said:

All Kim has to do is tell him that she must be The First Wife to bring him into the US.  I doubt she could get him a Visa as a ‘second wife’.  She should do some research on that and that will stop all the debate because he REALLY REALLY wants to come to the US. 

Actually, I'd reverse that. She should say 'well fine, second wife then, but I'll have to visit you here because we wo t be able to get you to the US of I'm not your legal first wife.' Then see how fast he makes first wife for her happen. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

I think the time is gonna come when Usman has to make a decision whether his " world wide celebrity" is worth it for him to suck it up and come to the United States.  What Mama has to say about ANY of that is just hyperbole.  It's not like she's gonna turn him away if he brings her major gifts that his " celebrity " will afford.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, magemaud said:

Why does Usman need to marry a local girl before he gets her pregnant, anyway? He can make babies all over Nigeria without marrying the baby mommas. 

I find it hard to believe he does not have children and a wife somewhere and needs to harvest the US dollar from Kim to live in the lifestyle in which he wants to become accustomed to.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

There is a hugely popular Nigerian singer named Wizkid who has recorded with Drake and is signed to RCA records.  Must frost Usman lol.

Wizkid must be from a different REGION since Sojaboy is the undisputed star from his. 

• LOL 4
On 11/12/2022 at 10:53 AM, magemaud said:

Why does Usman need to marry a local girl before he gets her pregnant, anyway? He can make babies all over Nigeria without marrying the baby mommas. 

If Usman hasn't already got children from performing throughout his region, and given he's already been married, I don't think he wants a young bride or kids. This is just an excuse to take from kim without committment.

On 11/9/2022 at 9:52 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Right and then after demanding sex repeatedly like Angela she will claim he used her for sex when they inevitably break up.

For the amount of times kim complains of not getting any "yammy", methinks usman is just not into sex with women.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 11/6/2022 at 8:27 PM, goofygirl said:

Poor thing.  She really thinks she's won something!!  Delusional much?

I feel bad for her son. Jamal is such a wonderful man and he loves his mom, but even he has reservations about how she gets carried away.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Chalby said:

If Usman hasn't already got children from performing throughout his region, and given he's already been married, I don't think he wants a young bride or kids. This is just an excuse to take from kim without committment.

For the amount of times kim complains of not getting any "yammy", methinks usman is just not into sex with women.

Regardless of his contentions, he doesn’t seem to want her physically.  He doesn’t seem to be attracted to her and he makes comments about her not being good looking.  I can’t imagine that changing. It seems to bother her, but she keeps going back for more.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 11/13/2022 at 4:02 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

He doesn’t seem to be attracted to her and he makes comments about her not being good looking.  I can’t imagine that changing. It seems to bother her, but she keeps going back for more.  

She has probably been teased and bullied most of her life about her looks (even by those who "loved" her).  She has learned to play the defensive long game.

• Sad 3

As long as Kim is the first wife then what does it matter who or how many extras wives he takes on in Nigeria.  The US government probably would only recognize the first marriage and not even know about the others. 

Edited by Granny58
Fixing auto correct 🙄
  • Love 2

“However, many TLC viewers were skeptical about Usman’s real intentions of marrying an old woman from America”

51 is old lol?  I hope they meant older.

Edit:  guess it wasn’t an accident “it is obvious that Usman Sojaboy has definitely a hidden agenda from always chasing old desperate women abroad.”

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 2

I am over watching Usman manipulate and gaslight Kim, but I'm also over Kim's inability to know her own worth.

However, please keep them on air just so I can stare at Jamal... (My very first 90 Day Fiance cougar crush). He is something else!

• LOL 3
On 12/10/2022 at 2:27 AM, Chalby said:

I am over watching Usman manipulate and gaslight Kim, but I'm also over Kim's inability to know her own worth.

However, please keep them on air just so I can stare at Jamal... (My very first 90 Day Fiance cougar crush). He is something else!

Maybe he will go on The Single Life and you can date him then!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 12/11/2022 at 8:17 AM, Elizzikra said:

Maybe he will go on The Single Life and you can date him then!

Nah, my hubby would be pissed.

On 11/30/2022 at 1:49 PM, MrBuhBye said:

“However, many TLC viewers were skeptical about Usman’s real intentions of marrying an old woman from America”

51 is old lol?  I hope they meant older.

Edit:  guess it wasn’t an accident “it is obvious that Usman Sojaboy has definitely a hidden agenda from always chasing old desperate women abroad.”

He knows which side his bread is buttered on.

• Like 1

Have we heard Kim call Usman "Sojaboy" since the first season?  Suddenly he is not talking about his illustrious sinnging career? 

Kim and Usman think taking his nephew from his parents will fill the need Mother Usman has for Usman to have a child beacuse that kid is already her grandchild,  I think Mother Usman means for Usman to get a brand new baby, not an existing one.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3