Type keyword(s) to search

Kim and Usman

• Start Topic

Is it just me or in the last two episodes has Kimbaaaaaaly suddenly started saying “yo” every fifth word or so? I found her … well, relatively inoffensive (or at least less offensive than BGL) at the beginning but she’s turning into a real s*it show now … even I want to yell “run Usman run”!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 4/4/2022 at 2:32 PM, gingerella said:

Love his photoshopped eyewear to make him look quasi intellectual!

You, too, can try on frames virtually on the Warby Parker website.

Hey! Maybe that's what really happened! He needed glasses so badly that he thought BGL and Kimballly were beautiful! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

No comments since Wednesday?   Interesting that Kimbahlee has morphed into the female Life Coach we've all yearned for.  When we met her, she was Little Woe is Me.  Now she's an expert on all the other couples' relationships.  She has an answer for each problem because SHE got her man.  SHE didn't cheat.  She CAN'T STAND a cheater.  You saw how long she and Usman were separated; she didn't cheat.  Take THAT, Ella! 

Because she has it all together and is the most intelligent, beautiful and desired woman on the Tell All (yes! including Shaun) she'll be developing "cheating" storylines next season.  Ben had better watch his step.  She has his number!

In the interim, Kim is working with an Etsy artist on blinged ankle monitors and sequined GPS trackers easily hidden in Usman's Embroidered Kufi Cap (also $14.99 on Amazon).

• LOL 5

I can understand Usman not wanting to go public with her at that time, but he could have found a private place for a kiss goodbye. Some international superstar who doesn’t seem to have much money, doesn’t make any romantic gestures, spent very little time with her. No nice gifts, no trips anywhere, no luxury of being o the tour bus. I would feel cheap and used and dump his happity ass. He may not be cheating but he is treating her poorly.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I can understand Usman not wanting to go public with her at that time, but he could have found a private place for a kiss goodbye. Some international superstar who doesn’t seem to have much money, doesn’t make any romantic gestures, spent very little time with her. No nice gifts, no trips anywhere, no luxury of being o the tour bus. I would feel cheap and used and dump his happity ass. He may not be cheating but he is treating her poorly.

And since Kim believes he IS a superstar, she'll put up with almost anything.

Most likely, it's more attention than she ever got in her country--because Usman thinks all "older" American women are wealthy.  He'll keep playing her until she finally figures out she's been used.  She doesn't have any $$$ left, does she?

• Love 1
On 4/4/2022 at 9:18 PM, goofygirl said:

How much are we betting that Kimbaaaly will be there with all her Sojaboy t-shirts on??

Someone has to run the t-shirt stand at the show.  Those shirts aren't gonna sell themselves.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9

It seemed more like a Sojaboy Meet and Greet. He spent all this time talking to her online, invites her at her own expense to watch his video shoot in Tanzania, meets her in person, probably has no real attraction to her. He also had no time to make plans for sightseeing and dinners or spending time with her. She is expecting some physical interaction with him, gets nothing, and only after begging, he finally gives it up. Some musicians are great, some are not. I would not be expecting much more from him. And no, Usman cannot have any woman he wants. Many women will turn him down, superstar or not.

Edited by Frozendiva
Autocorrect
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

It seemed more like a Sojaboy Meet and Greet. He spent all this time talking to her online, invites her at her own expense to watch his video shoot in Tanzania, meets her in person, probably has no real attraction to her

DOT-DOT-DOT.

10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

She is expecting some physical interaction with him, gets nothing, and only after begging, he finally gives it up.

DOT.DOT.DOT.

Somewhere, sometime in this "relationship," Usman realizes he can gently suggest his need for money and gifts.  This "Older American Woman" comes through!  This Older American Woman surely must be rich and will help Usman with all the expenses of SuperStarDom.  He's thinking, "POTENTIAL."  She's captivated and definitely NOT thinking.

• Love 2

Wonder if he would pay for any of her expenses to meet him in Tanzania if he passed on her being his ‘girlfriend’. Taken the expensive electronics, not care that he embarrassed her on international TV, and felt that TLC payment for the season would suffice,

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I wonder if there are a couple of other older American women that send Usman money and gifts but Kimbally is the one that got filmed.

I wonder if there are a couple of other older American women that send Usman money and gifts but Kimbally is the one that got filmed...because she was the most irritating and would make "good TV."

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Back Atcha said:

I wonder if there are a couple of other older American women that send Usman money and gifts but Kimbally is the one that got 😉filmed...because she was the most irritating and would make "good TV."

Obviously there would be old women the world over sending him all sorts as he's an international superstar 🤥

• LOL 8
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I wonder if there are a couple of other older American women that send Usman money and gifts but Kimbally is the one that got filmed.

I can picture him saying “No, baby, that’s just for the tv. It’s you I love.”

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Obviously there would be old women the world over sending him all sorts as he's an international superstar 🤥

It would take planning as he would have to take these women to a private chat site - one for each. Otherwise they’d get wind of the others and the fur would fly and the plan go bust.

• Love 3
On 4/12/2022 at 3:09 AM, Back Atcha said:

Most likely, it's more attention than she ever got in her country--because Usman thinks all "older" American women are wealthy.  He'll keep playing her until she finally figures out she's been used.  She doesn't have any $$$ left, does she?

Social Security lol

• LOL 3
28 minutes ago, Nicmar said:
On 4/12/2022 at 1:09 AM, Back Atcha said:

Social Security lol

😀😁🤣☺️  Ahhh...poor Kim-BAH-lee and more poor US-mahn.  She might look older than she is, but I don't think she's close to the earliest age to draw Social Security.  Sixty-Two.  Perhaps there are some SCAMMERS out there who will give her hints on qualifying for Social Security Disability Insurance.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Where do they even FIND those cold shoulder monstrosities? 

Cold Shoulder monstrosities are on a lot of online, and regular stores.   Amazon has a ton of them, also the Plus Size retailers do too.   Cold Shoulder top seem to be a fad that keeps staying around. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Cold Shoulder monstrosities are on a lot of online, and regular stores.   Amazon has a ton of them, also the Plus Size retailers do too.   Cold Shoulder top seem to be a fad that keeps staying around. 

My theory is they think the bare shoulders will divert the eyes from the bellies.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I thought it was funny that Kim and Usman's TH was about their sex life and all the names they have for sex then they say the first night Kim was there they fell asleep after drinking champagne...I picture one of two things happening, one he roofied her so she would fall asleep so he would not have to have sex with her or he pretended to be asleep to avoid sex. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought it was funny that Kim and Usman's TH was about their sex life and all the names they have for sex then they say the first night Kim was there they fell asleep after drinking champagne...I picture one of two things happening, one he roofied her so she would fall asleep so he would not have to have sex with her or he pretended to be asleep to avoid sex. 

And I’m sure he has told her he’s not into morning sex lol.

• Like 1

I remember when Angela and Michael went for their Nigerian marriage license they had a choice of what type to get. The one Angela insisted on was the "you can only have one wife" kind, but I remember one of the other options was "up to four wives." I'm pretty sure Michael is Christian and Usman is Muslim from Northern Nigeria which observes Sharia law. 

I found this info that confirms that number: "Islamic law permits men to have up to four wives at any one time provided the husband spends equal amounts of time and money on each of them." Maybe he can get a fifth wife after he gets rid of Kimbaaaally? 

I just saw a photo on his IG which everyone assumed is Usman marrying a second wife, but it turns out to be his brother! https://www.instagram.com/p/CimulrTodva/?hl=en

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
On 9/21/2022 at 6:24 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-kim-menzies-ex-husband-in-prison-for-murder/

This was Kim's husband after Jamal's father, and she claims it was so she could be his power of attorney, after two years it was annuled.    How do you get an annulment after two years?  

My friends mom got an annulment after having 2 kids and many years.  Not sure how she worked that!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

My friends mom got an annulment after having 2 kids and many years.  Not sure how she worked that!

I have never understood how it works but there are Catholic Church annulments and there are other kinds of annulments (maybe legal)? Anyway, my godmother worked for her Catholic parish as the person who processed the annulment requests. You could have been married for years with children - grandchild, even - and get an annulment, as long as you knew how to answer the questions. I knew one guy who had been married over 20 years and had five kids. He got an annulment to marry his mistress, who for some reason, was intent on getting married in the Catholic Church, which they went on to do.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I have never understood how it works but there are Catholic Church annulments and there are other kinds of annulments (maybe legal)? Anyway, my godmother worked for her Catholic parish as the person who processed the annulment requests. You could have been married for years with children - grandchild, even - and get an annulment, as long as you knew how to answer the questions. I knew one guy who had been married over 20 years and had five kids. He got an annulment to marry his mistress, who for some reason, was intent on getting married in the Catholic Church, which they went on to do.

So does that make the kids born out of wedlock if the marriage never existed?

23 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

So does that make the kids born out of wedlock if the marriage never existed?

In a nutshell, sort of. That's the point of an annulment, it says 'you never existed and our union never existed." Its the ultimate 'fuck you'. 

Edited by gingerella
  • Sad 1