Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Lost at Sea

• Start Topic

Wendy’s couple's trip continues, and so does the drama. Gizelle and Robyn leave in the middle of the night, furthering the tension between them and Wendy. Ashley tries to get some R&R, but Gordon's wild side is wearing thin. Ray joins the group for a boat ride on the bay, and Candiace and Mia have a surprising heart to heart.

Airdate: 10.17.2021

Robyn can stop with the "what if Juan came??" Then you and Juan would have Ashley's room and Gizelle and Ashley would share. Gizelle would still leave because of her foot, and Ashley is 50/50 on whether she would go with Gizelle or stay at the house because she doesn't want to miss any of the mess. Gizelle had a legitimate reason to skip the trip, they could have used some different footage of her to get her episode salary, but maybe Robyn, who didn't have an excuse, asked her to come so she wouldn't be alone. Eh, Robyn and Ashley make a "cute couple". 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Man, you know Mia is new at this.  She gave a legit “I own what I said and I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that” apology.  No hedging.  I was waiting for the other shoe to drop on the apology, like it usually does.

• Love 14

I'm glad Candiace and Mia had that conversation. On her podcast her childhood friend who is now a therapist,  said Candiace has always shown emotion by crying. I'm glad that no one went overboard while they were out at sea. 

Gordon is doing his best to dethrone Michael as the creepy king. Now Ashley knows how other people feel when interacting with Michael.

• Love 19
44 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Karen lowkey body shaming Gisele with the food always in her mouth dig .. 

Or it's probably just a dig at Gizelle's always eating. And the producers made sure to pull out the clips of her always being first to head to the food spread. And to be honest, it's one of the things I actually like about Gizelle. We've seen too many of these women once they're on television, practically starve themselves. So I love that Gizelle loves food and loves to eat and makes no secret about that fact. 

23 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Man, you know Mia is new at this.  She gave a legit “I own what I said and I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that” apology.  No hedging.  I was waiting for the other shoe to drop on the apology, like it usually does.

Or maybe for all her flaws, she knows how to apologize like an adult, which is a good thing. Goodness knows I've made my criticisms of Candiace known but I'll give due where it's deserved and I thought both she and Mia handled that conversation maturely and gave genuine apologies. 

21 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

How is it possible for Candyass to always have a cry-angle at the ready?  Does she normally cry every where she goes?

And that's proof Candiace isn't a true hustler.  Because how girlfriend hasn't gotten herself some type of Kleenex deal, even if it's just some sponsored ads on her IG, is beyond me. With all that time she spends with those damn square tissues. 

The two most hilarious, laugh out loud moments for me - Robyn delusionally talking about, "what if Juan came..." Girl please. You know damn well that wasn't happening. And Ashley's coming with that equally delusional mess of, "at least Michael knows how to behave among company" and the producers doing what they do best, pulling out that old footage with a quickness. 

Also, Ashley, behaving among company does not include groping other men. Just saying. That said, chile, G is CREEPY.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 13

Oh no Ashley, is G coming at you unprovoked? You poor thing. I'm sure you have no idea how that feels.

I think it was Candiace who said this, but it really does seem like Mia came in with a checklist, and was determined to have a moment with everyone on the cast, except her friend Karen. Looks like next week it's Ashley's turn. 

• Love 10

These women are all obviously a lot and completely over the top (except Askale so far but she won’t last long if she doesn’t up her game) but with Wendy, I feel as though we have not seen a single authentic moment from her. She’s also always ready to pop off. As awful as Candiace can be, she’s pleasant when she’s not being a total asshole.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Karen lowkey body shaming Gisele with the food always in her mouth dig .. 

And nobody will come for Karen or declare she is so terrible for bodyshaming (and she was bodyshaming with the oink oink pig snort as if she doesn't have a diaper booty herself).

2 hours ago, spunky said:

Gordon is doing his best to dethrone Michael as the creepy king. Now Ashley knows how other people feel when interacting with Michael.

2 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Oh no Ashley, is G coming at you unprovoked? You poor thing. I'm sure you have no idea how that feels.

Ashley should shut her mouth and and sit in the corner when it comes to judging or talking about anyone else's husband's conduct.  No other husband has pulled his pants down to jump off the boat, run around grabbing cast members' boyfriends butts, going around saying they want to suck castmembers' boyfriend's private parts, grabbing crewmembers' butts, tried to physically intimidate the cast, is constantly embroiled in cheating/inappropriate behavior or stormed the production room demanded they hand over footage.

I'm glad G makes Ashley feel uncomfortable.  I hope he does it some more and now Ashley knows how the rest of the cast feel around her husband.

2 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Looks like next week it's Ashley's turn. 

And then Mia will know how it feels when a castmember comes for her husband.

Ashley has had a problem with Mia and her being an ex-stripper and all the surgeries from the beginning.  Everyone focuses on what Candiace said about Mia to her face (nightcrawler, G being her pimp, being on the curb etc) but Ashley has always had something negative to say about Mia from the beginning in her confessionals, from saying how Mia's clit is flapping in the wind, she needed surgery because it's been beat up, talking about her being a stripper. 

Ashley brought her inner Karen out with Candiace & Chris last week and she will turn up the Karen on G and Mia next week and I hope Mia gets her together.

1 hour ago, rlc said:

These women are all obviously a lot and completely over the top (except Askale so far but she won’t last long if she doesn’t up her game) but with Wendy, I feel as though we have not seen a single authentic moment from her. She’s also always ready to pop off. As awful as Candiace can be, she’s pleasant when she’s not being a total asshole.

If Wendy doesn't want to be seen as angry or combative, then she shouldn't be angry or combative.  All of that cussing and puffery on the boat was unnecessary.  If Robyn & Gizelle didn't like Wendy's accommodations, they were free to leave (and they did).  But in my opinion, Wendy was pressed about it.  Why would Robyn & Gizelle announce to Wendy they were leaving?   Wendy would've just started going off on them about leaving and it would've turned into a whole drama and all 3 of them know that.

Robyn did have a point that if they had said they were coming, or if Robyn had brought Juan, the accomodations still would've been terrible because somebody would've been left without a bathroom.  But under the current circumstances, Wendy should not be concerned or pressed if Robyn & Gizelle had adequate accomodations because they both told her they weren't coming at all.  Unexpected guests get the rollaway cot, not the guest room.

I'm glad Mia & Candiace were about to sit down, hash it out and apologize.  I think that would've happened from the beginning if Mia had not lobbed the "low budget" bomb at Candiace.

I'm still mad at Chris for saying Ashley isn't that bad and wanting to make inroads with Ashley.  Why?  This isn't about Ashley calling Candiace an insult.  This is about Ashley coming into your home and insulting your wife and disrespecting your wife in her home, pretending to make up with your wife and then writing a police statement on behalf of the person who violently attacked your wife...and this woman's husband has repeatedly called your wife a criminal on national television.  No Chris.  You cannot make "inroads" with people who have that type of relationship with your wife.   Does Candiace need to insult Ashley every time she sees her? No.  Do you and Candiace need to be part of the Get Along Gang with Ashley & Michael? Absolutely not.

• Love 18

Robyn and her "what if Juan had come" is total nonsense, Bravo doesn't want to pay for him to appear or your fake story line anymore.

Also, it has become quite obvious that Michael is not allowed at any group gatherings as to allow Ashley to continue filming.

Gizelle has become an annoying gnat circling the middle of the room and you can tell production has grown tired of her fake antics and her non-exitant story line. 

Time for this franchise to wrap it up at the end of this season.

• Love 5

I kind of liked Candiace last night. Wish she was like that all the time. 

4 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Robyn and her "what if Juan had come" is total nonsense, Bravo doesn't want to pay for him to appear or your fake story line anymore.

Also, it has become quite obvious that Michael is not allowed at any group gatherings as to allow Ashley to continue filming.

This makes sense about Michael. He hasn’t appeared with the group at all this season and he didn’t attend the reunion last year. I am not looking forward to the preview they showed of him and Ashley. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, drivethroo said:

And nobody will come for Karen or declare she is so terrible for bodyshaming (and she was bodyshaming with the oink oink pig snort as if she doesn't have a diaper booty herself).

Ashley should shut her mouth and and sit in the corner when it comes to judging or talking about anyone else's husband's conduct.  No other husband has pulled his pants down to jump off the boat, run around grabbing cast members' boyfriends butts, going around saying they want to suck castmembers' boyfriend's private parts, grabbing crewmembers' butts, tried to physically intimidate the cast, is constantly embroiled in cheating/inappropriate behavior or stormed the production room demanded they hand over footage.

I'm glad G makes Ashley feel uncomfortable.  I hope he does it some more and now Ashley knows how the rest of the cast feel around her husband.

And then Mia will know how it feels when a castmember comes for her husband.

Ashley has had a problem with Mia and her being an ex-stripper and all the surgeries from the beginning.  Everyone focuses on what Candiace said about Mia to her face (nightcrawler, G being her pimp, being on the curb etc) but Ashley has always had something negative to say about Mia from the beginning in her confessionals, from saying how Mia's clit is flapping in the wind, she needed surgery because it's been beat up, talking about her being a stripper. 

Ashley brought her inner Karen out with Candiace & Chris last week and she will turn up the Karen on G and Mia next week and I hope Mia gets her together.

If Wendy doesn't want to be seen as angry or combative, then she shouldn't be angry or combative.  All of that cussing and puffery on the boat was unnecessary.  If Robyn & Gizelle didn't like Wendy's accommodations, they were free to leave (and they did).  But in my opinion, Wendy was pressed about it.  Why would Robyn & Gizelle announce to Wendy they were leaving?   Wendy would've just started going off on them about leaving and it would've turned into a whole drama and all 3 of them know that.

Robyn did have a point that if they had said they were coming, or if Robyn had brought Juan, the accomodations still would've been terrible because somebody would've been left without a bathroom.  But under the current circumstances, Wendy should not be concerned or pressed if Robyn & Gizelle had adequate accomodations because they both told her they weren't coming at all.  Unexpected guests get the rollaway cot, not the guest room.

I'm glad Mia & Candiace were about to sit down, hash it out and apologize.  I think that would've happened from the beginning if Mia had not lobbed the "low budget" bomb at Candiace.

I'm still mad at Chris for saying Ashley isn't that bad and wanting to make inroads with Ashley.  Why?  This isn't about Ashley calling Candiace an insult.  This is about Ashley coming into your home and insulting your wife and disrespecting your wife in her home, pretending to make up with your wife and then writing a police statement on behalf of the person who violently attacked your wife...and this woman's husband has repeatedly called your wife a criminal on national television.  No Chris.  You cannot make "inroads" with people who have that type of relationship with your wife.   Does Candiace need to insult Ashley every time she sees her? No.  Do you and Candiace need to be part of the Get Along Gang with Ashley & Michael? Absolutely not.

I'm so glad G gave Ashley a taste of her own medicine. I think Chris is tired of Ashley’s fans constantly threatening Candiace with bodily harm online,  so he's trying to make peace.

Arlington Karen (Ashley)- "At least Michael knows how to behave amongst people he just met"

Production-"That's a lie! Roll the tape."

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, drivethroo said:

I noticed when they were walking to the car that Karen and Ray have matching butts.

• LOL 9
10 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

G just may be creepier than Michael.

OMG, I know men like that, it is always about sex, sex they are having, sex they are not having, about how fantastic they are at sex, etc...when you call them out on it and ask them to stop with all that then they zero in on you, putting you and your sex life in the spotlight and try to embarrass you. Those men are creepy, how do their partners deal with that, it is the opposite of sexy.  We all know G had whiskey dick that night so there is that, how much sex did he have with Mia, lol.

Mia is in it for the money so I guess she cares not about how G comes across to the others.

Also, Mia went to sleep in sweats but appears in the kitchen in a skimpy teddy and sheer robe...she tries too much.

• Love 10
On 10/14/2021 at 10:19 AM, TexasGal said:

Absolutely loved when the camera showed  drunk pervert Michael pulling his pants down upon first meeting the group.  Shut up Ashley trying to make Michael look good compared to G.   That Alzheimer's insult was below the belt also. G can be obnoxinous but no more that creepy Michael.  

12 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

I’m glad Mia and Candiace had that convo. 💕

now can we hear more about Robyn’s period?  🙄🙄

Yes Gawd !!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by byrd
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, spunky said:

I'm so glad G gave Ashley a taste of her own medicine. I think Chris is tired of Ashley’s fans constantly threatening Candiace with bodily harm online,  so he's trying to make peace.

Arlington Karen (Ashley)- "At least Michael knows how to behave amongst people he just met"

Production-"That's a lie! Roll the tape."

Loved when they rolled that tape, and I pray Ashely and Michael saw it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

This was me when Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb said “What if Juan came?”

Spit Take.gif

I’m sure everyone else would have done the same thing if she had said it aloud instead of her TH.

It was nice to see Mia and Candiace apologize to each other….hopefully they will try to become friends.

Mia did piss me off however with her messy ass regarding Robbbbbb and Alabama’s private conversation, which had shit to do with her!  And if you must runteldat, how the fuck about doing it word for word and without embellishment?  She was like Ashley last week during the dinner.

Yeah, my G. love is kaput.  I thought he was the cool old school dude, but he is coming off like a molester. 

I like seeing the guys get along.

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 10/14/2021 at 10:19 AM, TexasGal said:

I am so so sick of the "Milk Maid" !! I have nothing against breast feeding but is it really necessary to pump in public ? 

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, byrd said:

I am so so sick of the "Milk Maid" !! I have nothing against breast feeding but is it really necessary to pump in public ? 

I totally agree.  If I was one of the other Housewives, I’d be really tired of it.  It’s almost like Ashley is trying to prove something but I’m not sure what that would be.

• Love 8

I could do without either Michael or G, to be honest. I see no reason to juxtapose one against the other, because I find both to be pretty appalling. 

My theory about Chris saying to Candiace that Ashley is not "that bad" is that he's said that not for Ashley's sake, but for Candiace's.  Candiace would benefit from not always taking the bait, and I suspect he was saying that so that Candiace could reframe her understanding of Ashley in her own head. (I actually like both women but I also understand that they are like oil and water - they just aren't going to mix). 

I really have zero problem with Robyn and Gizelle deciding to leave - they weren't comfortable, they are adults, they decided to go to a place where they would be comfortable. It's fine. I think Robyn handled it a little more maturely than Gizelle, though. 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Mia did piss me off however with her messy ass regarding Robbbbbb and Alabama’s private conversation, which had shit to do with her!  And if you must runteldat, how the fuck about doing it word for word and without embellishment?

This reminds of one of my other favorite moments of the episode - Gizelle, rather than being mad at Mia's messiness, laughing about it and almost appreciating Mia for her messiness. Because Gizelle is one who definitely understands the assignment for these shows. So rather than be mad at Mia for spinning tales and saying shit that wasn't actually said how she repeats it, Gizelle just appreciates the messiness and chaos she creates. 

• Love 16
16 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

This reminds of one of my other favorite moments of the episode - Gizelle, rather than being mad at Mia's messiness, laughing about it and almost appreciating Mia for her messiness. Because Gizelle is one who definitely understands the assignment for these shows. So rather than be mad at Mia for spinning tales and saying shit that wasn't actually said how she repeats it, Gizelle just appreciates the messiness and chaos she creates. 

Not gone lie, at that moment, my like for Gizelle increased just a little.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

But let it be Karen and there'd be drama.  The quote above should also apply to Ashley, 'cause heiffa does the same damned thing.

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I really have zero problem with Robyn and Gizelle deciding to leave - they weren't comfortable, they are adults, they decided to go to a place where they would be comfortable. It's fine. I think Robyn handled it a little more maturely than Gizelle, though. 

This was Wendy's couples trip, Robyn and Giselle weren't invited. Robyn's doesn't have a "real relationship" and Giselle "can't keep a man". I think they were fine not going until the producers told them to get on over to the Eastern Shore. I can't stand Wendy!

• Love 9
8 hours ago, drivethroo said:

But under the current circumstances, Wendy should not be concerned or pressed if Robyn & Gizelle had adequate accomodations because they both told her they weren't coming at all.  Unexpected guests get the rollaway cot, not the guest room.

Yup, yup, yup.

But I thought finding a hotel was excellent problem-solving on G & R's part because (a) Gizelle should not be hobbling up and down stairs on a broken foot and (b) true, Robyn should shut up about her period, but I get why she needs to be close to a bathroom in the middle of the night, particularly with males in the house.  I don't understand why it was that big a deal.  And woththehell.  They were supposed to wake Wendy up at 12:30am to say goodbye for the night?

Did Candiace actually call Ashley "the forehead Darkie" or did I mishear?  That's incredibly offensive!!!!!!!!

It creeps me out big-time when old men yammer about their Viagra-or-Ciialis-rigged erections.  And men flashing their dicks?  I mean, I guess I'm showing my age here because it shouldn't be any more offensive than the Spring Break girlZ flashing their tits for Instagram, but for some reason, it is, it is.  (Agree that Ashley forgot she lives in a glass house on that one.)

Karen's yellow pantsuit wasn't doing her any favors.

liked the interaction between Mia and Candiace.  A lot.

And I thought it was perfectly reasonable for Ashley to get irritated by G's bus teasing.  It was teasing with a really aggressive edge.  Like his radar had identified her as the weak one in the herd, and he was leading the pack for the kill.

• Love 16
39 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

This was Wendy's couples trip, Robyn and Giselle weren't invited. Robyn's doesn't have a "real relationship" and Giselle "can't keep a man". I think they were fine not going until the producers told them to get on over to the Eastern Shore. I can't stand Wendy!

They were actually invited, though. But I agree that there was probably some arm twisting to get them to go. 

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, Maximona said:

Did Candiace actually call Ashley "the forehead Darkie" or did I mishear?  That's incredibly offensive!!!!!!!!

She called her Ashley “the forehead” Darby which is her last name.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

How is it possible for Candyass to always have a cry-angle at the ready?  Does she normally cry every where she goes?

Yes.  Right after she insults yo momma, she whips out that folded tissue!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
16 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Yeah, if there is one thing I would not fault Gizelle for, it's eating food when it is available. 

Mia's shameless game of telephone is brazen, I will give her that.

That is also one think I appreciate about Gizelle and the rest of this cast, they all enjoy eating. Unlike the BH ladies....

• Love 7
17 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

the producers doing what they do best, pulling out that old footage with a quickness. 

Production is getting bolder and bolder with all the franchise's and I am here for all of their shady AF shadyness! They are our people!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, byrd said:

Exactly! I am pro-Brest feeding and breast fed my daughter but it just appears like Ashley is attention-seeking now. They showed her pumping on that morning on the phone with Michael and then again on the boat. And in the preview she’s breast feeding during her therapy session. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, JLaw said:

As an owner of a fivehead I feel attacked....

I’d rather have a fivehead than the Gorga twohead 😂

I suppose this wasn’t a real make up between Candiace and Mia since Mia is still popping off on social media about it

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Or it's probably just a dig at Gizelle's always eating. And the producers made sure to pull out the clips of her always being first to head to the food spread. And to be honest, it's one of the things I actually like about Gizelle. We've seen too many of these women once they're on television, practically starve themselves. So I love that Gizelle loves food and loves to eat and makes no secret about that fact. 

Or maybe for all her flaws, she knows how to apologize like an adult, which is a good thing. Goodness knows I've made my criticisms of Candiace known but I'll give due where it's deserved and I thought both she and Mia handled that conversation maturely and gave genuine apologies. 

And that's proof Candiace isn't a true hustler.  Because how girlfriend hasn't gotten herself some type of Kleenex deal, even if it's just some sponsored ads on her IG, is beyond me. With all that time she spends with those damn square tissues. 

The two most hilarious, laugh out loud moments for me - Robyn delusionally talking about, "what if Juan came..." Girl please. You know damn well that wasn't happening. And Ashley's coming with that equally delusional mess of, "at least Michael knows how to behave among company" and the producers doing what they do best, pulling out that old footage with a quickness. 

Also, Ashley, behaving among company does not include groping other men. Just saying. That said, chile, G is CREEPY.  

7 hours ago, byrd said:

Absolutely loved when the camera showed  drunk pervert Michael pulling his pants down upon first meeting the group.  Shut up Ashley trying to make Michael look good compared to G.   That Alzheimer's insult was below the belt also. G can be obnoxinous but no more that creepy Michael.  

Yes Gawd !!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, byrd said:

Loved when they rolled that tape, and I pray Ashely and Michael saw it. 

The nerve of Ashley to act like Michael had too much class to go on this trip. The man is as classy as a hot turd, though Michael probably smells worse.

• LOL 8

Trust and believe, if the Ashley Darby "difference without a distinction" tour comparing Michael and G hasn't started already, it will soon.  I'm sure "aggressive" will worm its way back into Ashley's vocabulary, and probably with some effect.  I'd actually like Michael and G to meet, because G may be the one guy who even approaches Michael levels of weird and creepy, but he is also is plenty rich and doesn't give a fuck, so he probably won't be kissing Michael's pasty, misshappen ass

Also, G picking on Ashley just makes me like him because I can't stand Ashley.  Ashley can miss me with her outrage, remember when your weird ass husband loomed over Gizelle at the reunion trying to intimidate her?  Now you want to clutch pearls because the man made fun of your for catnapping in the middle of the day?  Maybe just laugh it off.  . 

I think Wendy has Gizelle's number.  Gizelle wanted a moment and didn't get it at night, and then played victim when Wendy called her a liar the next day.  The only one who seemed angry was Gizelle.  I'm pretty shocked they showed up the next day, when Monique planned that trip last season and Robyn was even late coming downstairs, Gizelle used that excuse to miss the activities for the entire day since she didn't want to hang out with Karen and Monique, but wanted to hang out with Robyn.  IIRC, the only thing they did was sit and have crepes so I wonder why they didn't stay away this time?  Maybe because they both need a moment.  

Mia is doing too much, too fast.  Its fine to have inaccurate information, but its happened twice now too soon, and at this point, I don't see why the women should ever trust what she says.  But that exchange with Ashley from next week sounds rehearsed but hilarious.  

1 hour ago, Jeopardy15 said:

Exactly! I am pro-Brest feeding and breast fed my daughter but it just appears like Ashley is attention-seeking now. They showed her pumping on that morning on the phone with Michael and then again on the boat. And in the preview she’s breast feeding during her therapy session. 

Yeah, but it was so cold downstairs and so warm and toasty in front of the cameras.  

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Production is getting bolder and bolder with all the franchise's and I am here for all of their shady AF shadyness! They are our people!

I still think nothing tops production speaking through T'Challa.  

I miss that shady bird more than Monique.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

OMG, I know men like that, it is always about sex, sex they are having, sex they are not having, about how fantastic they are at sex, etc...when you call them out on it and ask them to stop with all that then they zero in on you, putting you and your sex life in the spotlight and try to embarrass you. Those men are creepy, how do their partners deal with that, it is the opposite of sexy.  We all know G had whiskey dick that night so there is that, how much sex did he have with Mia, lol.

Mia is in it for the money so I guess she cares not about how G comes across to the others.

Also, Mia went to sleep in sweats but appears in the kitchen in a skimpy teddy and sheer robe...she tries too much.

G is weird in that way, because when he talks to Mia alone, he seems supportive, like of her situation with her mother, or how she feels about the women, and though he never wanted to be there in the first place, its cool that as soon as Mia wanted to leave he was ready to go.  He asked her about Candace and appeared to listen to what she said without interruption, and no discussion of his penis or sex.  

So, I'm not sure if this is who G feels he needs to be to impress these guys, or if he is just putting on a show the rest of the time.  He is weird and creepy, but I cannot fully hate anyone who is coming for Ashley.  Well, I could, but I'd at least give hm the benefit of the doubt.  My dad sometimes does what G does and makes fun of someone who is "weaker."  Ashley has no husband there, she doesn't really have any friends because G and R are boo'd up and no one is that close to her.  When my dad does it, I think its a sign of insecurity and the fact that my dad grew up just trying to survive mentally, emotionally and financially, and so I feel the mentality is to go at people before they come at you.  Or to make someone else the target so that you're not the target.  And I think he may be insecure and thats why he goes with all the dick talk because he thinks that the guys find it funny.  But people aren't laughing with him, they are laughing at him.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1